8/9 - BP - YB - EB

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Q:

Hey everyone, this looks like it could be an interesting week.

EV is looking for 2v2’s and 3v3’s, PM me here on the forums or in-game and we can set something up.

See ya in-game, and GLHF everyone!

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

[kerw] killing for another week!!!

w00t

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

[kerw] killing for another week!!!

w00t

w00t!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

Good fights all around.

Ehmry had an amazing defense on their borderlands. Got hills after a long time. And BP was just stopped in their tracks.

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ExVoodoo.7586

ExVoodoo.7586

Fun reset tonight! Shout out to [Rag] from Yaks. Had fun with the few tuffles we had with you guys, I think we broke even in the end.
We learned a few things that we need to work on, good luck for the rest of the match up!

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Nice try at Windmill just now [KREW] :]]]

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Meh, I wasn’t there myself – I was dueling someone from Ebay on YB bl by the windmill – One of the Ebay guilds did it to me too (Won’t call them out by name though because that’s rude) – it happens – get over it…

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Jinks 1 – Eva 0

gg

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

5 krew? GF hits our grp from behind while doing ur GvG and were trying to fight Pk at south camp. Yeah def pro right there. I had respect for GF and potato, but meh your a typical ebay guild.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scorci.3250

Scorci.3250

5 krew? GF hits our grp from behind while doing ur GvG and were trying to fight Pk at south camp. Yeah def pro right there. I had respect for GF and potato, but meh your a typical ebay guild.

you sound a little upset

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

This thread reminds me, I need to buy some burger trays to set down by BP towers.

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Luzano.6983

Meh, I wasn’t there myself – I was dueling someone from Ebay on YB bl by the windmill – One of the Ebay guilds did it to me too (Won’t call them out by name though because that’s rude) – it happens – get over it…

You definitely didn’t have 5 and from what I saw. You guys tried to come up on the people fight clubbing at Windmill and got wiped. As you guys ran to south camp, PK came up from the ruins area and took the camp and killed the rest, after the fact lol. Nothing to “get over” or even be mad about. Why would we be mad about easy loot bags?

Typical BP, still not counting correctly : |

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

You definitely didn’t have 5 and from what I saw. You guys tried to come up on the people fight clubbing at Windmill and got wiped. As you guys ran to south camp, PK came up from the ruins area and took the camp and killed the rest, after the fact lol. Nothing to “get over” or even be mad about. Why would we be mad about easy loot bags?

Why did you quote me? I’m confused! I wasn’t there! I was dueling Jinks :P

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Luzano.6983

Why did you quote me? I’m confused! I wasn’t there! I was dueling Jinks :P

Cause you told me to get over it :[ but I wasn’t complaining in the first post. It was just funny to see a group try and kill people at fight club cause it hasn’t happened in a while. Much less fight clubs happening too :[

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Jinks 1 – Eva 0

gg

Finally got your match huh? Everything was as you expected? =P

As for people FC crashing, I tend to find that many of the people that attend these sorts of things are often the best of the best of their respective servers. Sometimes just plain scary-good. So by all means, if you’re feeling overconfident, go be a jackwagon on the sacred FC grounds. LOOT BAG WALKIN’!

Lol!

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Actually… No one had any idea there was a fight club going on. We were going to stack behind and ran into it by mistake. Who does fight club on reset night anyways? Krew can’t control the pugs… Obviously… people make assumptions…

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

(edited by lani.7431)

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

I support all trolling and drama in this thread.

welcome Yaks!!!! It seems i’m still banned from your forums, but I know there is a Jinks following on your server bwahahaha

Eva was fun we’ll play again

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Jinks 1 – Eva 0

gg

Finally got your match huh? Everything was as you expected? =P

As for people FC crashing, I tend to find that many of the people that attend these sorts of things are often the best of the best of their respective servers. Sometimes just plain scary-good. So by all means, if you’re feeling overconfident, go be a jackwagon on the sacred FC grounds. LOOT BAG WALKIN’!

Lol!

Hehe – it was a learning experience! Lots of fun

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

I support all trolling and drama in this thread.

welcome Yaks!!!! It seems i’m still banned from your forums, but I know there is a Jinks following on your server bwahahaha

Eva was fun we’ll play again

Haha definitely!

(edited by Evalana.5480)

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Luzano.6983

Actually… No one had any idea there was a fight club going on. We were going to stack behind and ran into it by mistake. Who does fight club on reset night anyways? Krew can’t control the pugs… Obviously… people make assumptions…

Too bad you had Krew guys attacking then, even at the start when you first pulled up there. We had a fight club because we were bored, especially cause it’s another BP match up lol.

And then you have Hadan claming to have 5? Just like he claimed to wipe 15 GF/GH with 4 LOL.

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Too bad you had Krew guys attacking then, even at the start when you first pulled up there. We had a fight club because we were bored, especially cause it’s another BP match up lol.

And then you have Hadan claming to have 5? Just like he claimed to wipe 15 GF/GH with 4 LOL.

Would you like some cheese?

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Luzano.6983

Would you like some cheese?

Whew, you really got me there. That was really clever. Man, good one. Never heard that before. Does BP pay for clown lessons too with those free comedian lessons you get when you transfer over?

Sounds like you’re just mad about being called out and then not owning up.

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lolfael.7512

Lolfael.7512

had a great time roaming in yaks BL tonight!

It’s a real shame that yaks can’t fight without a zerg or camp NPCs though

but keep giving me free stuff when you guys pop outside of your camps and zergs! ^-^

Love, Danklemas Littlelog

helo i am spokesman 4 CHAR presidente dinklemus littlelog!!!

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

We’re seeing Ehmry Bags too much lately..
don’t start this crap again ANet..

Midnight Mafia [MM]

(edited by Noodica.5428)

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

but keep giving me free stuff when you guys pop outside of your camps and zergs! ^-^

You are joking right? We wiped you like 5 times near the NW sentry. And zerg? We had like 8 people on the map

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

EB warriors… whats wrong with you guys….. “I’m running away and I don’t care about my buddies” come on! show some kindness with your people geez….

I mean those who played at yaks bl…

Anyways it was fun to chase you all around with my ele hehe

All classes

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Lolfael.7512

You are joking right? We wiped you like 5 times near the NW sentry. And zerg? We had like 8 people on the map

you really need to learn how to count my friend! there was at least 10 of you compared to the the maybe 7-8 of us and you had fully upgraded camps and let me tell you, those guards really put you guys on their back! It’s a real shame when a server has to rely on NPCs :/

and later in the night you had an entire zerg there to deal with 5 of us, it was pretty cute

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

Half a day into this match-up and we already got people with a wounded pride trying to provoke on the Forums. If you want it that way, i don’t mind.

[Yak’s Bend]

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Half a day into this match-up and we already got people with a wounded pride trying to provoke on the Forums. If you want it that way, i don’t mind.

Welcome to an Ebay/Borlis thread…

IDK why people get so kitten…. honestly. It’s just a game…

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Lolfael.7512

Welcome to an Ebay/Borlis thread…

IDK why people get so kitten…. honestly. It’s just a game…

sometimes the truth hurts, i gotta call them like i see them ~.~

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Please Luzano help me convince Jinks to join my guild

This is starting to get rediculous…..

Eva was supposed to talk to you stop the inflow of nudes…….I got a ton more in my inbox today. Majorly creeped out right now

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Please Luzano help me convince Jinks to join my guild

This is starting to get rediculous…..

Eva was supposed to talk to you stop the inflow of nudes…….I got a ton more in my inbox today. Majorly creeped out right now

Oh, behave

::edit:: oh yea right look who I’m talking to, LOL :-P

(edited by Evalana.5480)

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Was considering getting some guildees together for a naked line dance score update, just to be cheeky, lol.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Was considering getting some guildees together for a naked line dance score update, just to be cheeky, lol.

Not those type of nudes…..these are disturbing

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

This is just awkward…..

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hymnosi.5928

Hymnosi.5928

ebay bp and yb in the same match

dis gun be gud.

Hymnosi – Lv80 Engineer
Commander of Phantom Core [CORE] on Borlis Pass

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

you really need to learn how to count my friend! there was at least 10 of you compared to the the maybe 7-8 of us and you had fully upgraded camps and let me tell you, those guards really put you guys on their back! It’s a real shame when a server has to rely on NPCs :/

and later in the night you had an entire zerg there to deal with 5 of us, it was pretty cute

Hahahahaha….did I call it or WHAT!? Told you last night after we finished wiping them at the sentry on the way to NE camp that they would say we were a zerg! Instead it was a small group that engaged and then someone called in map chat that the camp was contested so the other 4 of us ran in singularly. Of course you were running away from the camp at this time and was near the sentry when we downed all but one of you, who ran to the water.

As for NPC’s…you do realize that just happens when you fight near a camp and you don’t own the camp, right? Kiting around sends you in all sorts of directions…but then, it makes sense for you to cry about this, Dinklemas.

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

Too bad you can’t change account names; Lolfail seems more apt.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Too bad you can’t change server names; Yak’s Bags seems more apt.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

Only because we have a TON of new people up in WvW (some the daily/monthly achievers and some just finding the joy of WvW finally). Though, last night, I got on later due to work and went to YBBL…I didn’t fight one BP.

Though, you can’t bait me with that…cause depending on the fight, we’re all bags. Of course, I seem to be more than others…haha. At least no one gets WXP off of me!! (Yes, the little things matter….haha)

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Frosch.7809

It’s good to see that BP still has the same nice friendly people and good manners i remember from the thread of our last match-up.

(sarcasm off)

No, really, you angry about something? You can tell us, we are your friends.

Sorry, i said i’ll switch the sarcasm off.

[Yak’s Bend]

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Congrats BP on a great opener and subsequent day after. To see that y all are leading by so much is disheartening….

(edited by Jinks.2057)

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Lolfael.7512

Hahahahaha….did I call it or WHAT!? Told you last night after we finished wiping them at the sentry on the way to NE camp that they would say we were a zerg! Instead it was a small group that engaged and then someone called in map chat that the camp was contested so the other 4 of us ran in singularly. Of course you were running away from the camp at this time and was near the sentry when we downed all but one of you, who ran to the water.

As for NPC’s…you do realize that just happens when you fight near a camp and you don’t own the camp, right? Kiting around sends you in all sorts of directions…but then, it makes sense for you to cry about this, Dinklemas.

wow, why don’t’ you work on your reading comprehension friend. You guys didn’t have a zerg until later in the night. But you still needed 2x as many people + camp npcs to deal with us I can give you guys some PvP lessons if you want? I don’t mind!

And yeah, I know what camp NPCs do, it’s a real shame attacking your yaks and camps is the only way to get you guys out of your towers :/ Just saying friend, relying on NPCs to do the pvp for you is a crutch.

(edited by Lolfael.7512)

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Frosch.7809

Next time we’ll ask our camp NPC’s to not kill you so you stand a chance.

Maybe next time don’t run away but fight? 7-8 against 10 of us doesn’t sound too bad, given how great you are at PvP, no?

Oh, by the way, this may be new to you, but this is WvW and not PvP, where every server uses superior numbers if given the chance. Yours isn’t any different.

[Yak’s Bend]

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Lolfael.7512

Next time we’ll ask our camp NPC’s to not kill you so you stand a chance.

Maybe next time don’t run away but fight? 7-8 against 10 of us doesn’t sound too bad, given how great you are at PvP, no?

Oh, by the way, this may be new to you, but this is WvW and not PvP, where every server uses superior numbers if given the chance. Yours isn’t any different.

I seem to recall wiping the floor with you goobers when you didn’t have fully upgraded camp NPCs on us, which put up way more of a fight than you guys did btw.

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Please note that I always state the week is going to be “interesting” to start off courteously, but since this thread is already in the gutter let me just say that fighting BP is about as interesting as fighting a dead fish.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Please note that I always state the week is going to be “interesting” to start off courteously, but since this thread is already in the gutter let me just say that fighting BP is about as interesting as fighting a dead fish.

Oh I couldn’t agree more. We are just a bunch of wet noodles wiggling this way and that. So many bads. But the same can be said about just any of the 3 servers in this matchup, in my opinion. I do enjoy fighting Ebay though – both on and off the forums!

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Oh I couldn’t agree more. We are just a bunch of wet noodles wiggling this way and that. So many bads. But the same can be said about just any of the 3 servers in this matchup, in my opinion. I do enjoy fighting Ebay though – both on and off the forums!

If 99% of BP was bad and 1% good I would be OK with that but there is literally not a single group that is even half-decent outside of their zerg.

I have played against EB and I can’t say the same about them.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slugonaut.9841

Slugonaut.9841

To whoever is in the small YB roaming TS crew in Eternal, thanks for the fun death’s!

80 Norn Thief Ebay [CoT]

8/9 - BP - YB - EB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

If 99% of BP was bad and 1% good I would be OK with that but there is literally not a single group that is even half-decent outside of their zerg.

I have played against EB and I can’t say the same about them.

LOL