8/9 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I feel sorry for these that transfer over SoR to wvw because they don’t find backbones of a real wvw server goal from any of their residents guilds. When you post a recruitment thread don’t forget to tell newcomers to SoR that they will fight alone for the week match victory…

I feel sorry for BG players, the people playing in EB atm running with the main CA force. Is it teir server goal to run from SoR every time they show up? I mean you are in WvW to fight other players, but kitten you guys get scared fast.
Titan is that why you went to BG, you like to run rather than fight?, did you put that in your app when you bandwagoned to BG?

Also paying for pics of CA actually standing and fighting!

Your reply was completely irrelevant. And, after one wipe, IRON decided to move to EB where the pugs are? You did get wiped by a pug zerg too.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

We moved to where we was needed, and the blantant 2 v 1 by BG and JQ is the reason for our low ppt (not a QQ, just answering)

Penny we cant cover all borders, we are only enough to make 1 zone of BG forces flee in terror at the sight of us.

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

hahaha considering there weren’t any JQs on the map, so I guess we were teaming up with NPCs and raptors….

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

the JQ forces hitting our keep in EB will disagree with you.

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

And that is double teaming? It’s a 3 way match, expect to get hit by both teams by sheer co incidence.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

yes, sheer conincidence that BG come one side, JQ the other, and they dont attack each other at all. As I said i`m not complaining, do it all day, but i`m explaining our low PPT.

EDIT: Seigfried you are BG right? Have you ever seen CA stand and fight? Would love to see a pic of it, along with bigfoot and a alien.

(edited by Starscream.7803)

in Match-ups

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

i’d rather be seen running from one fight than having to run away from an entire region of the world’s servers due to being a local primetime farm.

but hey that’s just me

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

It not uneven numbers sadly

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

Yesterday at reset night, I played from 11PM ~ 2AM PST in EB
IRON and their SOR pugs were kissing the ground.
May be IRON came out to forum cause they die too much?

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

All the mad, coming home tonight and 1am > 3:30am tonight in SoR BL, running 5-10 people (non-MERC) was hilarious attacking hills and watching the 30 man group come in to clean us up only to lose the keep 5mins later.

Then 3 people on south bay opening it up for [SG], I hope you enjoyed your bay cap.

Goodnight T1!

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

All this talk about running, all I can think of is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3bfR3RKdO0

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

I am 1 person and not the whole of IRON, and the only way i`d die today is from heart attack chasing CA, i`m not as young as I used to be. Was extra funny seeing CA call in extra help defending QL (yes they had QL while we was distracted by JQ) full CA zerg and randoms with loads of arrow carts. HB running to their rescue but it still didnt help you keep the tower.
The thing with constantly running and relying on seige is you lose your fighting skills.

EDIT: Yay good for you CA, you come out to fight <3 You made so you had over twice our number, but good for you, i`m proud.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GreyWolf.6409

GreyWolf.6409

I am 1 person and not the whole of IRON, and the only way i`d die today is from heart attack chasing CA, i`m not as young as I used to be. Was extra funny seeing CA call in extra help defending QL (yes they had QL while we was distracted by JQ) full CA zerg and randoms with loads of arrow carts. HB running to their rescue but it still didnt help you keep the tower.
The thing with constantly running and relying on seige is you lose your fighting skills.

EDIT: Yay good for you CA, you come out to fight <3 You made so you had over twice our number, but good for you, i`m proud.

Only 1 person, yet…
Starscréam/Unicrón/Grimlóck
[IRON] – Public Relations Troll
Sanctum Of Rall

I like irony.

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Yes i am only 1 person, its almost as if the game give you some ability to level alternative characters.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

We moved to where we was needed, and the blantant 2 v 1 by BG and JQ is the reason for our low ppt (not a QQ, just answering)

Penny we cant cover all borders, we are only enough to make 1 zone of BG forces flee in terror at the sight of us.

In all fairness we were trying to hit BG in BG BL last night and SoR kept pushing only us. We got tired of SoR trying to backdoor/2 v 1 us and did a full push on SoR.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

GreyWolf.6409

Yes i am only 1 person, its almost as if the game give you some ability to level alternative characters.

I’ll take Public Relations for 200 Alex.

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Oh you meant the public relations bit, did you see the word troll as well?

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Welcome back JQ. It has been refreshing having some new opponents recently. Sorry the same didn’t work out for you guys. Seems like you have come back refreshed none the less! That PPT!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bammit.4796

Bammit.4796

the JQ forces hitting our keep in EB will disagree with you.

It is true, we were doing that. And we got THIS close too. Curse you SOR with those organized side-attacks.

Good fun.

Edit: We were actually attacking BG keep at the same time.

in Match-ups

GreyWolf.6409

Oh you meant the public relations bit, did you see the word troll as well?

Yes i noticed that, only troll with a title in your guild?. Congrats? Guild tag is a dead giveaway, no need to add troll.

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

yes, sheer conincidence that BG come one side, JQ the other, and they dont attack each other at all. As I said i`m not complaining, do it all day, but i`m explaining our low PPT.

EDIT: Seigfried you are BG right? Have you ever seen CA stand and fight? Would love to see a pic of it, along with bigfoot and a alien.

Can send video better than pic :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W20nUYSLLQM
Soon the new video with Iron as guesting loot-bags
Today near your keep in EB it was about the same kind of fight we will provide the video of this nice encounter as soon as it’s ready. Well you kept sending bodies for half an hour… Wonder what kind of new tactic it can be.

PS I find queen’s pavillion’s npc zerg and bosses obviously harder to deal with than an iron zerg in wvw… it’s based on my experience…

Nice rehash of a joke that was made last match up about BG, anything original to bring Titan?

Plus I am sure your edited videos will show a one sided fight when we both know how bad you play dont we xD. Funny you should mention the EB fights, they were the fights i was on about earlier, was you one of the BG players who run repeatedly from us? If so I hope you post the whole video and not just 1 or 2 minutes.

Greywolf, I aim to please /bow.

Lmao Titan you are in CA, you have lost all credability. I watched your vid till 1 min, and seen you back peddling across the bridge. I then stopped as I see this in game all the time, i dont need to watch it on youtube. If you did get a win later then we both know its a exception to the rule dont we? xD. Titan did you video the hours of CA running from us around QL and Langor? and can you post that too please?

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

I feel sorry for these that transfer over SoR to wvw because they don’t find backbones of a real wvw server goal from any of their residents guilds. When you post a recruitment thread don’t forget to tell newcomers to SoR that they will fight alone for the week match victory…

You’re trying too hard.
I hear bg needs to recruit more sea guilds to fight the massive sor sea force.

in Match-ups

GreyWolf.6409

You’re trying too hard.

And SOR need more EU guilds to fight the massive EU force. Your point being?.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

You’re trying too hard.

And SOR need more EU guilds to fight the massive EU force. Your point being?.

I think they could use some more NA forces as well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

You all make up the parts of a mega blob, Roll solo

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

GreyWolf.6409

That i already do.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Lol SoR will start crying about that double team that they kept asking for : should be around pages 4-5 of the thread matchup.
Have fun this week and good luck all 3 sides.

Nah. Just means we’re the best ;D

in Match-ups

Ross Biddle.2367

And that is double teaming? It’s a 3 way match, expect to get hit by both teams by sheer co incidence.

Want a better example?

We had a good laugh on TS yesterday when, after breaking back into our Garison on SoR BL from the NW wall, and BG showing up in force to defend it, a full map JQ blob ran all the way up around the west side of the map past camps, towers, and keeps, entered in through the hole we’d made in the wall, then pushed up the stairs onto the outter wall where SoR was located to drive them out. Then JQ continued to push SoR back north before dissapearing back to wherever they’d come from. BG’s two blobs just stood in the open field of outter garrison in clear view of JQ, watching.

It kind of said it all right there

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Great fights so far hopefully we can keep the score close and the fights keep coming! Lets try to keep this thread classy.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Ross Biddle.2367

All the mad, coming home tonight and 1am > 3:30am tonight in SoR BL, running 5-10 people (non-MERC) was hilarious attacking hills and watching the 30 man group come in to clean us up only to lose the keep 5mins later.

Then 3 people on south bay opening it up for [SG], I hope you enjoyed your bay cap.

Goodnight T1!

When you have a single commander, and only enough guys to field one force across multiple maps, you do what you can.

Though I can see what you’re going for, it kind of spoils the humor.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Skady, where art thou? I miss you.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Had fun in SoR today. good stuff keep it comin!

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Blah, blah, blah….

Starscream, get off the forums and do something worthwhile for your server. If everyone believed anything you remotely said, we would all believe SoR are dominating Tier 1 week in and week out, when truth be told, you all are slowly but surely heading out of Tier 1. But yeah, keep talking and believing your own drivel; we certainly do not give it any heed. That video was boomtastic – simply showing why we on BG call IRON….IRUN…and pathetic.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

The thread of hyper-competitive over achievement

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

/salute [ESOL], nice fights

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in Match-ups

Posted by: XcmGT.3847

XcmGT.3847

I find it ironic how SoR cries about a 2v1 all the time when they team up with Blackgate on JQ Garrison…and yet they still couldn’t cap it.

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Want a better example?

No thank you.
I didn’t say we don’t double team, but starscream’s example was rubbish. Don’t cry now that JQ, your largest guild, grew a pair. BG has been a victim of double teaming in the past and I have experienced it. But after SoR back stabbed them, JQ is playing their own game, quit complaining.

New bunker meta sux

(edited by Seigfried.5938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Ouch what a rough night. We had some great fights in EB, SoR and BG though. Keep them comming!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Goodnight T1!

When you have a single commander, and only enough guys to field one force across multiple maps, you do what you can.

Though I can see what you’re going for, it kind of spoils the humor.

During oceanic it is very similar on BG. But we float one zerg on multiple maps to save important structures. Learn to prioritize and organize yourselves accordingly.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: BAEK.8561

BAEK.8561

I find it ironic how SoR cries about a 2v1 all the time when they team up with Blackgate on JQ Garrison…and yet they still couldn’t cap it.

SoR team up with BG? you must be new. Easier for a cat to befriend a dog than for that to happen :P

Also, BL is designed to encourage 2v1 against the defending server. You should’ve known this.. unless you’re new.

{Sanctum of Rall} Since Day -3
Weekend Guardian/Elementalist
No Guild Affiliation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinoa.8915

Rinoa.8915

Great fight in JQBL Garri. Triple server faceoff!

Attachments:

Rinoa
Elementalist of [MYTH]
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

SoR team up with BG? you must be new. Easier for a cat to befriend a dog than for that to happen :P

Also, BL is designed to encourage 2v1 against the defending server. You should’ve known this.. unless you’re new.

Meow!!!!

(Is bored at work)

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

Why must we JQ be in the middle of this uber competition?! TC, we missed you!!

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

You guys are bringing more competition(not on the forums, obvoiusly) than SoR is. So don’t underestimate yourselves.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Brother, nay, brethren—my JQ kin. Speak not of battlefield injustice. For, as spoken by the Great One of Origami Folding—SFShinigami—Fear Not the Night, fear not the occasional 2v1. Rejoice in being reunited with our rivals. And fight with glory and honor instead of scorn.

—Faelwan, Archer Angel of the CENSORED of Saturday Feints.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

You guys are bringing more competition(not on the forums, obvoiusly) than SoR is. So don’t underestimate yourselves.

Maybe competition is the wrong word, this is serious rivalry yo

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Here is a nice picture from earlier today of BG running away from their tower as we cap it without resistance.

Attachments:

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

(edited by Mirsa.1628)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sparks.3275

Sparks.3275

Great fun tonight on BGBL, shout out to both JQ and SoR for keeping up pressure. That bay fight was absolutely awesome.

/salute

[KnT] Voltexx
[KnT] Kid Trunks
Blackgate since Beta

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Brother, nay, brethren—my JQ kin. Speak not of battlefield injustice. For, as spoken by the Great One of Origami Folding—SFShinigami—Fear Not the Night, fear not the occasional 2v1. Rejoice in being reunited with our rivals. And fight with glory and honor instead of scorn.

—Faelwan, Archer Angel of the CENSORED of Saturday Feints.

rolls around giggling

I love how this spread through your server :P Shini was telling me how it was going the past two weeks while were separated

Monster Anet! Trying to separate us! But we shall be forever united.

Praise Jedsus!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kai.9182

Kai.9182

Wow JQ going for the old gate rez. Think my favourite part was when the mesmer died jumping off the wall, good show SG.

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/3036/ctmd.jpg
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/5689/15md.jpg