8/9 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

What happened to all the love!?

SoR started chest thumping

You realize we are losing right?

The amount of animosity SoR built up from coming 2nd place to BG is astounding. If they were smart they would push JQ during NA and EU to have a shot at first place.

We don’t play for ppt. We don’t care what place we come in really long as we have good fights.

Most on SoR want JQ to win, it’ll be a nice change of pace.

keep telling yourself that :P

That type of attitude you have is very unsportsmanlike.

You should appreciate every server winning or being able to win.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

We are SOR 6 BG 6 in the last 12 weeks, a JQ win would be nice. I’ll still stomp JQ given half a chance but watching the comeback this week it is hard not to root for them.

If they do win I hope they win with a large margin, say 111k.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

RISE looking for GvG tonight. /w Prince Jarvan

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Vash,

Thanks for your reply. I sent you a PM. Let me know if you are comfortable with the procedures.

FW

Hello Azure,

As I am in touch with the guilds in SOR Asian Prime, I need to clarify this. NYS did 4 GvGs last week (BG and TC guilds). And pretty much no GvGs prior that except for 1 or 2.

But yes, the guilds SONG, SAHP, NYS plus very small Asian guilds work in 1 BL most of the time. For some reason we don’t have a lot of Asian militia hence our recruitment thread.

I can extend the offer for you Vash to visit SOR Asia for 2 weeks to take a look yourself. All expenses paid. /totallyserious

FW

How big is big for you? I’ve been in SoR for a long time, and I can assure you they turn up all the time. NYS is just usually GvGing, and these guilds usually work together in 1 borderland. You might not have noticed them.

Okay, I’m packing my bags tonight. I want first-class tickets. I don’t want to take a plane though, that’s pretty over-rated. I’ll go by boat.

[SoX] – JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

I don’t like judgmental people. Especially overly sensitive ones that can’t understand the spirit of friendly competition. I won’t let you ruin my night. I don’t need this game. Good day! And good riddance.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

(edited by Chopps.5047)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Don’t try to push a fast one on this board. The servers aren’t able to hold a billion players. Now the million that BG routinely fields during SEA, that’s more realistic.

Using the official WvW counting system, you definitely have a billion.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, blob, 60, 80, map zerg, million, billion

This is a rule of thumb I use with scouting:

Scout reports….

5 players actually is 10
10 players actually is 20
25 players actually is 50 man zerg
40+ actually is like 5 guys

Map zerg; 0-70 people
inc; anything from any direction is coming towards you, could be a flipping raptor for all I know
blob; 50+
1+: 1-70 people (worlds most useless scout report)

No jokes but kittene scouts need a slap upside the head. You may think this never happens, but most people in the game exaggerate numbers of the opponent and exaggerate their own. Just roll with it. I’d say the SEA pop is actually relatively equal between the servers, as I have been to SoR previous to SONG coming on board. The major thing that you’d notice is that SoR will float to your BL with a full queue as thier map usually has T3 WP keeps from NA and you often have to use diversionary tactics to wipe a WP by hitting two targets at the same time during oceanic. But if the home T3 keep falls the pressure is usually halved as SoR doesn’t put all of their eggs in one basket.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

Lol. Once again someone says that BG PvD’s during NYS, HIRE, SAHP, SONG, and GC prime-time. I also just realized that apparently BG is the only one who has the potential to PvD during all timezones, right… enlighten me more? Why would you mention any sort of PvD during EU when it is pertaining to BG?

Actually, you are always mentioning PvD.

You don’t maintain >400ppt if there are people to contest you. Do you really think NYS, HIRE, SAHP, SONG, and GC match you in numbers, or even come close, and you still maintain that ppt advantage over them?

PvDoor is how you won. Go check the history and your lead is from off hours, you lose the rest. The BG in this thread talking about SOR not showing up is hilarious, outside of SEA and the training week SOR > BG. BG is the only server that doesn’t have a big (for T1) coverage gap.

I mentioned EU because BG will PvDoor EU against any server other than SOR (e.g. JQ).

Yeah, okay. SAHP, SONG, and NYS run big numbers. This is coming from someone who has been fighting your SEA for months. We normally did not hit that high of ppt during SEA until a couple weeks ago when your SEA started showing up less. If you log on any time during this week, you will see that they are out in full force.

No need to sit in denial so strongly. Just log in. This is not the first time that BG, SoR, and JQ have been matched up. Nothing is new. BG won against SoR and JQ in the same match-up before. Not trying to say much of anything with that last sentence, but just trying to point out that you are making this out to be a match that has never happened before. lol

The fact that you can fit every SoR SEA guild into one map goes to show they aren’t that big individually as guilds.

They just work very very well together. SoR SEA is like the marines(small and elite working together). BG SEA is like the army(generally large and decently trained overall). JQ SEA is……like the Air Force(they’ll just bomb the kitten out of your structures).

I could agree with everything you said except you said every SoR SEA guild could fit into one map. Then all the sudden you’re wrong. I have seen SAHP/SONG pull a queue-sized group working together on one map- this includes the PuGs following them.

0_0?

why I don’t remember this?

Based on our poor English, usually no pugs followed us.

SOR SEA guild only [GC] can lead by English.

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

My server pride comes from the fact that we destroy BG open field 90% of the time when I’m online.

I can’t control what happens when I go to work/sleep/etc

Neither can you when you are online lol

~zerg gaming~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

The amount of animosity SoR built up from coming 2nd place to BG is astounding. If they were smart they would push JQ during NA and EU to have a shot at first place.

Both SoR and BG are pushing us NA. BG is not putting any real force pushing SoR.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Both SoR and BG are pushing us NA. BG is not putting any real force pushing SoR.

If JQ didn’t push BG so hard during NA, BG would be able to focus a majority of their forces on SoR.

I must be playing a different game because I see JQ push SoR during NA all the time. I’m pretty sure the only ppl who are saying that reside on bg.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Oh yeah? What about this!

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

The thing that confuses me the most during NA. Other than their own border BG only pushes in JQ BL. I do not recall us taking your garrison and waypointing it. Haven’t really made sense of those tactics. Is BG afraid to push in SoR BL?

The Tempest Wolves live in SoRBL.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

(edited by Hoots.9564)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cosmic.2150

Cosmic.2150

We don’t play for ppt. We don’t care what place we come in really long as we have good fights.

I was referring to the first part of your post; the “we don’t play for PPT” part.

Every server plays to win (in this case playing to get more points than the other 2 servers). WvWvW is designed to have 1 winner & 2 losers. That’s the whole point of WvWvW; playing to beat the other 2 servers.

Saying you don’t play for PPT is as good as saying you’re playing to lose. Have some server pride will ya?

As much as I realize this is just feeding the troll…. I feel I need to point out that there is a large group of people in this world that play video games for this thing called “fun”. You might try it some time, it actually isn’t that bad. And, honestly, it’s kinda nice to not base your enjoyment on the little numbers at the top of the screen.

The Whitepuffs – SoR [HL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Tarkus,

Apologies but I have to disagree with you, and also agree. I’ve been thinking about this for quite some time, the issue of WvW population. Bear with me:

1. Your visit to SOR was in Mar/Apr (correct me if I am wrong, I did not record your timeline with us), AFS was still out in full force with other militia. Since your visit, AFS presence has diminished by 95-98%. We do not see them in the field anymore. The hardcore militia at that time have diminished.

2. More importantly with regards to absolute numbers in WvW, it’s pretty near impossible to count for both sides. Why so? There are basically 2 types of WvWers, the hardcores and the PvX. The WvW PvX turnout = (PvX to the power of PPT) divided by PvE gold/hr. That’s why you were leading 50+ guys in EB (with only small squads in other BLs) when PPT went below 100. Same for SOR too when JQ and BG hit SOR SEA full force, the PvX guys disappeared. That is why there is no end to the argument, the numbers fluctuate dramatically.

FW

I’d say the SEA pop is actually relatively equal between the servers, as I have been to SoR previous to SONG coming on board. The major thing that you’d notice is that SoR will float to your BL with a full queue as thier map usually has T3 WP keeps from NA and you often have to use diversionary tactics to wipe a WP by hitting two targets at the same time during oceanic. But if the home T3 keep falls the pressure is usually halved as SoR doesn’t put all of their eggs in one basket.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

We had a lot of fun tonight, thanks for all the fights on JQ BL. Also would like to thank DIE guild for the practice GvG.

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkay.5230

Arkay.5230

Thanks for the practice GvG Die, it was fun

[RISE]
Blackgate
Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Grats to JQ for the win this week. About SoR and their fields fights that they win 90% of time .. lol
I was on the beach since reset but I logged in to play yesterday and :
Yesterday in EB I played to hold our keep all open from both zerg servers rushes for hours (6hours long), our main keep had no more walls inner and outter nor gates standing any more for all that time, it was just all open keep to lord room. SoR and JQ zergs wiped constantly and repeatidly (ennemies zergs 100% failed rushes 6hours long lolololol btw nothing else flipped on EB map ^^). We farmed these zergs so hard that I gained 2 wxp ranks not moving around the map (10k xwp in kills in this 6hours time) We farmed you soooooo hard SoR you might have bring all your family but hey we loose with pride better than trying to win with lame and fail, JQ will just win fair and square so it’s all fine^^. For me SoR is no way a wvw threat unlike JQ has always been. Considering the way many SoR guilds play in wvw they are more like parasitic worms ^^. I imagine the SoR TS : Keep throwing bodies like Xerxes to Spartans !!!!!!
Some people on SoR are talking how expert they are in open field fights… XD best jokes ever. After daily farm I had to go to sleep and tomorrow I am going to the beach again, may be I ll get some time to farm SoR just after.
Much fun until the next reset. Good job JQ on the win.

One word for this: lol.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

snip

Maybe they’re farming champion event ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

I’m loving my first experience in T1 WvW. >;3

Finally off work for a couple days, so maybe I can spend a little more time in game.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Funny, because SoR isn’t even winning. Or maybe it is only when they are ahead of BG……

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

I was referring to the first part of your post; the “we don’t play for PPT” part.

Every server plays to win (in this case playing to get more points than the other 2 servers). WvWvW is designed to have 1 winner & 2 losers. That’s the whole point of WvWvW; playing to beat the other 2 servers.

Saying you don’t play for PPT is as good as saying you’re playing to lose. Have some server pride will ya?

As much as I realize this is just feeding the troll…. I feel I need to point out that there is a large group of people in this world that play video games for this thing called “fun”. You might try it some time, it actually isn’t that bad. And, honestly, it’s kinda nice to not base your enjoyment on the little numbers at the top of the screen.

My enjoyment comes from the success of the server I’m on, and the contribution I put forth.

I guess some are content with settling for not 1st place. Something SoR has become oh so familiar with these passed 6 weeks… To each his own.

By your logic you must be miserable since BG is in dead last.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

I must be playing a different game because I see JQ push SoR during NA all the time. I’m pretty sure the only ppl who are saying that reside on bg.

Keep talking sport and please, keep believing and smoking what you do.
Snapped from NA time:
http://i39.tinypic.com/2n6aq29.jpg

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Funny, because SoR isn’t even winning. Or maybe it is only when they are ahead of BG……

Bingo! Given a true 1v1 against BG, despite all their vaunted talk of their alleged superiority in open field fights, SoR would be in trouble…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

My enjoyment comes from the success of the server I’m on, and the contribution I put forth.

I guess some are content with settling for not 1st place. Something SoR has become oh so familiar with these passed 6 weeks… To each his own.

By your logic you must be miserable since BG is in dead last.

Suddenly you care about PPT?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

I wanted to do a chest thumping/QQ/trolling forum score update but there was so much halfway through I quit. I do know that somehow DB had more chest thumping/insulting posts than JQ about 1/3rd of the way through the thread, so that was kinda weird.

Someone do the counting, I r tired

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Its not chest thumping, what Titan tried to do was chest thumping, I am putting a little truth into his statements. Plus I am ok with looking bad

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

The true winner in any matchup is whoever is having the most fun, no matter the score. Take a leaf out of ET’s book.

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

Your chest thumping is making you look bad.

We are still losing!

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

He replies to a provocative trollish post in kind and he’s chest thumping?

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Grats to JQ for the win this week. About SoR and their fields fights that they win 90% of time .. lol
I was on the beach since reset but I logged in to play yesterday and :
Yesterday in EB I played to hold our keep all open from both zerg servers rushes for hours (6hours long), our main keep had no more walls inner and outter nor gates standing any more for all that time, it was just all open keep to lord room. SoR and JQ zergs wiped constantly and repeatidly (ennemies zergs 100% failed rushes 6hours long lolololol btw nothing else flipped on EB map ^^). We farmed these zergs so hard that I gained 2 wxp ranks not moving around the map (10k xwp in kills in this 6hours time) We farmed you soooooo hard SoR you might have bring all your family but hey we loose with pride better than trying to win with lame and fail, JQ will just win fair and square so it’s all fine^^. For me SoR is no way a wvw threat unlike JQ has always been. Considering the way many SoR guilds play in wvw they are more like parasitic worms ^^. I imagine the SoR TS : Keep throwing bodies like Xerxes to Spartans !!!!!!
Some people on SoR are talking how expert they are in open field fights… XD best jokes ever. After daily farm I had to go to sleep and tomorrow I am going to the beach again, may be I ll get some time to farm SoR just after.
Much fun until the next reset. Good job JQ on the win.

Hi Titan, I have missed you! Its nice you took a day out to come and visit us in GW2, but may I also suggest visiting reality before posting too? You comment about losing whith pride, but take a swipe at SoR about failing so it kind of mutes your losing pride, plus I dont even know where to start on how you read the match up, there is so much wrong there i could go on for hours. Please teach me how to get wxp by running too Titan, i would love to hear that.

If SoR is so bad at open fights then why do you still run from us Titan? I think I may have found the answer, the attached pic is Titans declined application to IRON, so lets look at the evidence.

1 Titan applies to IRON as he respects them, gets rejected and runs to BG
2 Titan becomes a BG player, sees IRON in the open field and run away.
3 Titans knowledge of IRON spreads panic in CA and they all run away.
4 CAs knowledge of IRON spreads panic in BG and they all run away.

EDIT: I see you are french, maybe I got it wrong and you have just being doing a bit of parkour? Turning running away into a sport

When I was on SoR I applied to Iron triangle and was a member of Iron Quaggan that I wasn’t representing most of time. I have not been taken in Iron when I was in SoR because I don’t use TS. But without I spank you XD this is my point. I haven’t stay in SoR as you guys are so selfish to believe to be the bests but you are not at all, nor you proved anything yet.
Spvp wrex vs me anytime 1on1 okay
For GvG 10vs10 or 15vs15 or 20vs20 it depends on my lords and others guilds members but I am all ready to GvG Iron anytime. I ll even ask for a record video for memories.
You should train then ^^ because we will beat you. At least that will be best way for you to accept to show everyone that you are really as good as you keep saying. We all know what will happen XD

You are claiming to be good, well it’s a first step, the easiest. Scared of iron zerg? not at all but considering numbers it’s always to be clever as Sparta sometimes, I don’t give free bags unlike some people keep throwing bodies lol

btw we can all agree registering on Iron triangle forum if they post your info in gw2 forum is not safe and they shows how they are not trustworthy: security issue related only… Thanks for proving another point about your guild… such fail troll should be adress.

(edited by Titan.3472)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

We are still losing!

So what? I thought losing was a non-factor? Lol.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Titan, the Iron Quaggan is a buffing guild that we use fro camps and such, its not a offical membership guild, so being in there counts for nothing. In your app you said you could use TS, its plainly in the pic I posted, plus being in IRON I know the reason why you wasnt appected, but if you want to use the TS excuse to make you feel better then go for it.

We have a official GvG request I take it? You should message wrex as I wont be in game or seeing her for a few hours, cant wait to fight you titan (I will make sure I bring my running shoes for you).

Information on the IRON site is quite safe, I see nothing in the screen shot that shows otherwise. If you are going to troll a guild make sure you aint bitter from being declined as evidence will be used against you <3

@Crimson – have you read any of my posts at all before today?

(edited by Starscream.7803)

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

We are still losing!

I’ve already said unlike a lot on my server I care about ppt but that is irrelevant.

My point is I think chest thumping is generally something you see from the leading server. I haven’t seen any “yay we are in 2nd place!!1!!1” posts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

We are still losing!

I’ve already said unlike a lot on my server I care about ppt but that is irrelevant.

My point is I think chest thumping is generally something you see from the leading server. I haven’t seen any “yay we are in 2nd place!!1!!1” posts.

Because only people in 1st place could have something to chest-thump about?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Hi Starscream, please keep it to you and Titan, do not assume everything he say represents CA or BG, i would just like to disagree on your 4 numbered theory.

1. this i will not comment this is Titans decision.

2. this is not true, he always tries to jump in to battles head first nor tries to chase the tail of the zerg when we are positioning, stacking, he tends to roam on his own when he feels he wants more fights – his attention was called numerous times regarding this by CA, that in my book is the opposite of running away.

3. how can Titan have knowledge as you say when his application was rejected, and was not a member? and yes CA will run away from a fight if certain circumstances are not on our favor, we do respect the morale of BG so we do not just toss bodies to die, that is what we try to protect. Even IRON tries to run and try to position themselves for a good flank, im sure you know this.

4. CA does not have any knowldge of IRON, you are making it sound that we are obsessed with your guild, only thing we know is when scouts tell IRON’s location. BG does not runaway again, its just the odds are not on our favor this week and with JQs return it becomes harder when defending 2 fronts, fairweathers lose interest easily when this happens but still we try with what we have, as others have said in WVW you win some, you lose some.

we respect IRON/SOR and JQ etc. please try to keep the trolling between you and Titan do no assume everyone in our guild nor BG does the same.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

(edited by Zeke Azul Falcon.5176)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

There was a JQ player but his tonic ran out

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

I am going to the beach but before I ll watch our 12/08 raid in EB on SoR forces: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2dCBVgyAGOg

See you later on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

If JQ didn’t push BG so hard during NA, BG would be able to focus a majority of their forces on SoR.

More like, if your NA showed up you’d have PPT. Yesterday was one of the few days you guys had more than just one guild running during NA. Its not our problem your guilds are refusing to come out and causing a downward spiral for the rest of your timezones. JQ pushes you guys during NA(or any other timezones…lol) atm because you’re easy PPT and have been just giving up this week, nothing more really.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Its funny that BG are crying more about this “2v1” because their huge SEA force cant do anything. Yet when we had the 2v1 on us our little SEA force was able to hold really well .. strange

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

Don’t try to push a fast one on this board. The servers aren’t able to hold a billion players. Now the million that BG routinely fields during SEA, that’s more realistic.

Using the official WvW counting system, you definitely have a billion.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, blob, 60, 80, map zerg, million, billion

I sometime throw a gazillion in there aswell.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Its even funnier that you think you have a small SEA force.

Comparing to BG’s it’s smaller indeed (maybe except for the past few days, when BG’s SEA forces suddenly all disappeared under 2v1).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

Can I get an IRON officer/leader to whisper me in game please?

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

It might be time to Necro Charlie Sheen.

#winning

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Comparing to BG’s it’s smaller indeed (maybe except for the past few days, when BG’s SEA forces suddenly all disappeared under 2v1).

Think all of BG, not just SEA is farming the new event lol… I don’t think they mind letting 1 week go after winning 5 weeks straight.

they are farming the event because they gave up and realised that they are not the ultimate force for once, and theres a thing called losing, BG are hurt just coming out with excuses as always

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Think all of BG, not just SEA is farming the new event lol… I don’t think they mind letting 1 week go after winning 5 weeks straight.

That’s a convenient excuse for sure. In fact as evidenced by Cuddle’s latest score update from Sunday on page 5 of this very thread SOR could have used that very excuse being down 13k ppt when the weekend was drawing to a close. But as expected, SOR just keeps bringing it, they don’t let the ppt score get them down. BG on the other hand is a different story, when the going gets tough expect the thread to turn quickly with accusations and excuses.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

That’s a convenient excuse for sure. In fact as evidenced by Cuddle’s latest score update from Sunday on page 5 of this very thread SOR could have used that very excuse being down 13k ppt when the weekend was drawing to a close. But as expected, SOR just keeps bringing it, they don’t let the ppt score get them down. BG on the other hand is a different story, when the going gets tough expect the thread to turn quickly with accusations and excuses.

Not making excuses but I haven’t been in WvW all week, mainly because of work but I logged in each day to CS currently in your CS chattin’ it up.

But I will point out to you, SoR lost last week, the event started last week, SoR has already farmed the hell out of it and had fun with it same for JQ (being in T3 500+ ppt..), BG on the other hand had yet to enjoy it, therefore this week I am.

Logic how does that work?

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Hopefully BG can pull itself out of this slump. Not sure what is up with that server but it’s obvious they need to fix something. Consistency is an important aspect of WvW.

To go from 1st place straight to 3rd is unheard of.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

There are 3-4 SoR players posting and about 15-20 BG players posting responses. Who is trolling who here?

(edited by Burl.9567)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kizzarse.8024

Kizzarse.8024

Its funny that BG are crying more about this “2v1” because their huge SEA force cant do anything. Yet when we had the 2v1 on us our little SEA force was able to hold really well .. strange

U have no clue what u talking about? SEA force isnt that big. This daily blatant double-teaming by 2 servers means less good fights imo. I am not complaining but seriously most wants a good fight and we did put up a darn good defense against both servers with JQ hitting our keep and SOR camping our spawn. We still held our keep, till we lost our people than we could keep back the constant attacks from both servers.

I have seen double-teaming happens but not daily basis-that is my point. I can see the numbers dropping already people play to have fun not his 2v1 daily rubbish. I also dont think BG server have allied with another other servers so blatantly. We were top cuz we have good guilds and commanders leading.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kizzarse.8024

Kizzarse.8024

Hopefully BG can pull itself out of this slump. Not sure what is up with that server but it’s obvious they need to fix something. Consistency is an important aspect of WvW.

To go from 1st place straight to 3rd is unheard of.

Lol not when 2 servers is doesnt even attack each other and constantly send their zerg to take all our keeps and towers. We cant defend when 2 servers constantly attack us.