neonreaper.4805

wow JQ. good work. /salute

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

8/9 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

It probably isn’t too wise to complain on official forums when someone stops you from exploiting something broken in PvE. Just sayin…

What they ‘did’ was finish event in the manner it was supposed to be finished rather than exploit it. So nobody has any right to complain about it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: XcmGT.3847

XcmGT.3847

It probably isn’t too wise to complain on official forums when someone stops you from exploiting something broken in PvE. Just sayin…

What they ‘did’ was finish event in the manner it was supposed to be finished rather than exploit it. So nobody has any right to complain about it.

Ehh not surprising from you and the rest of TW…

in Match-ups

Posted by: MountainPanda.5831

MountainPanda.5831

What people are doing , are grouping together to farm gear. Having fun together. By failing an event to farm mobs do not constitute exploiting and nowhere in this thread did it mention anything like that.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/TC-s-Cursed-Shore-being-choked-by-Ember-farm/page/3

It is correct that what they did was to finish the event it was supposed to be, coupled with uncalled for remarks that indicates intention to make people angry, would more likely be going towards the direction of griefing. Everyone knows what are the true intentions of going from SOR to JQ to BG and repeating such behaviours means.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Ehh not surprising from you and the rest of TW…

Why are getting so upset that someone played the game exactly as it was intended by the developers?

Also, this is a WvW forum and not a PvE forum. You are way off topic.

in Match-ups

MountainPanda.5831

Well he did mention the word match up at first so it leads to this. People from 3 servers need to know. I dont think theres a BG, JQ and SOR pve section.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laylyn.6018

Laylyn.6018

Dear BG and SoR

Thanks for the match up this week.

Many on JQ were unsure of our future when we went into the match up against FA and TC a few weeks back. JQ had lost a number of players and many of us asked ‘what is JQ?’

Since then JQ has taken stock and come to appreciate even more what BG and SoR has to offer, concurrently being appreciative of what other servers have given us.
TC showed us again what good communities can do and how to win without winning. We learnt a lot from FA too and their fighting spirit, their ‘If it’s red, it’s dead’ policy that upset many dolyak, but they kept fighting no matter what Respect. Even Mags taught us what real trolls are and how to fight!

It was good JQ took a break and met other servers, we learnt a lot. It also gave us space to find ourselves again and think what does tier 1 mean to us. Many of us now have renewed vigour and understanding, we come back to BG and SoR with open arms.

JQ wins this week but it’s not the guarantee that it once, but that’s ok. JQ has come to appreciate even more the fights that BG and SoR put out. While trolls will do their thing, the veteran players take it to the field and the more balanced of us see how the current tier 1 match-up is the most dynamic we’ve seen (since launch?).

It’s a love hate relationship, but deep down inside we all love this match up. Respect to our BG and SoR brethren. To our next match together and future fights!

<3

This post gets a 10/10. Let me say congrats from BG to JQ on not only winning this week, but taking the current top spot in the NA rankings as well.

http://mos.millenium.org/na

/salute

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Wall of text about PvE

Again this is a WvW forum and not a PvE forum. We should try to stay on topic.

in Match-ups

MountainPanda.5831

Nice try to cover up. As you wish. Back to WVW.

(edited by MountainPanda.5831)

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Back on topic…. grats on the win JQ. I am glad you came back into the matchup rejuvenated!

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigz.9823

bigz.9823

Well I lost a lot of respect for that guild, I always enjoyed playing against them in wvw but that was a pretty kitten move.

-bigz|Cono- JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

So….people are kittened that you completed an event? You fiends!!!! Better question is why Pryan was playing PvE rather than hanging out with his new girlfriend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Didn’t realize finishing a pve event was trolling.

Now I know why I don’t pve. lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

so lemme get this straight.

pryan and pathis went to all 3 cs on all 3 severs and completed all 3 events?…..that restarts. no matter if it is completed or not? ive dont all the events the last 2 weeks when others have killed the caulds, never saw a post like this from earlier….stop qqin

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

#FREEORR2013…

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

We need more TWs to bring the gold inflation into check.

Next time make a guild called “Federal Reserve Bank” though so they understand what you are doing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

Nothing more enjoyable than reading the cryings of a PVEr…keep it up TW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigz.9823

bigz.9823

It is true, I don’t think many people really care about the actual event, outside of the pve people. But it does reek of bitterness that after losing a wvw matchup to go on the other t1 servers pve and troll it.. Just puts a sour stamp on what had been a really fun and competitive week of wvw.

-bigz|Cono- JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Better question is why Pryan was playing PvE rather than hanging out with his new girlfriend.

Yeah that is quite odd, especially after the big news! He’s probably gonna kill me for telling everyone, but hes now officially off the market. Congratulations Pryan!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Next time make a guild called “Federal Reserve Bank” though so they understand what you are doing.

Thanks for the officer invite

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Just came back after a couple months of real life holding me back from GW2/WvW…

I’ve got to hand it to all 3 servers though.. This week has been a blast, great fights all around and it’s good to seen some nice things being to each other than just a bunch of hate. Congrats to JQ for taking #1 in the rankings this week and on the win.

Best of luck tonight and the rest of next week and see you on the battlefield.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

(edited by TheDevilWithinU.7092)

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Thanks for the officer invite

YW, please do your part and try to keep inflation in check.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

^ just cuz you want to get gold to transfer off, dont mean you have to QQ

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

I dunno, I look at them as anti-exploiters now. ANET saying their going to fix the gold farm next patch on Tuesday goes to show that what people are doing there is not intended.

I guess it’s all about your point of view.

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

Way to go TW, portray that your server is a bunch of trolls to the players of JQ, BG, and to many others guesting to those servers. gg

Just be happy we saved Orr for you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Way to go TW, portray that your server is a bunch of trolls to the players of JQ, BG, and to many others guesting to those servers. gg

Hush kitten. As I would say to shini, GO TO BREAD! Since I cant stuck at woooork noooooooooes!

P.s.
To my IRON friends….. sorry I wasn’t your quaggan ball but stuff getting up at 5am for it when I went to bed so late!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

Hey, i’m not complaining, i’m cheering you guys on, and good thing I did my farming before you guys got there. :P

My first post was infracted, lol.

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

So what you’re saying is TW is also behind the PvE meta?

• Sorry, I couldn’t help but take a jab. To be honest, I 100% approve and also think that must have been hysterical. Are you guys zerging any more servers? Can I join?
Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

Less than 2 hours to go and I’m not seeing much of a karma train….slackers

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Hush kitten. As I would say to shini, GO TO BREAD! Since I cant stuck at woooork noooooooooes!

P.s.
To my IRON friends….. sorry I wasn’t your quaggan ball but stuff getting up at 5am for it when I went to bed so late!

Dont worry Cuddles! We murdered the ball anyways

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

P.s.

Yeah I stomped it.

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

P.s.

Yeah I stomped it.

Best Goalies EU/NA Pry

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

P.s.

Yeah I stomped it.

Best Goalies EU/NA Pry

Hell Yeah