8/9: DH - NSP - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

Q:

I cant seem to find a thread for this matchup anywhere. So I made this one. Apologies if it already exists

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

in Match-ups

Sentinel.5731

I did want to say that it has been an interesting ride already. DH and SB came out strong yesterday, and it’s a nice change of pace to be outmanned… sort of. Looking forward to an interesting week and learning more about how to play the game.

Cheers

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

I did want to say that it has been an interesting ride already. DH and SB came out strong yesterday, and it’s a nice change of pace to be outmanned… sort of. Looking forward to an interesting week and learning more about how to play the game.

Cheers

So far has been lots of fun. Your numbers on your BL yesterday were very impressive. It was surprising to have 50 people on your BL and also have the outmanned buff.

Can’t say I was thrilled to be against DH again with their numbers, but it will bring us down in points and that is a good thing considering we lost lots of people since our last match up with them. Still can’t help wondering if they got more or if it is because of our losses that it seems that way.

Great job so far NSP and DH! Always fun to be up against you guys.

SBI

in Match-ups

Sentinel.5731

Cheers

So far has been lots of fun. Your numbers on your BL yesterday were very impressive. It was surprising to have 50 people on your BL and also have the outmanned buff.

Can’t say I was thrilled to be against DH again with their numbers, but it will bring us down in points and that is a good thing considering we lost lots of people since our last match up with them. Still can’t help wondering if they got more or if it is because of our losses that it seems that way.

I did love how you guys took the DH keep. It gave us a second of breathing room, i was commanding the east side of EB and was completely caught off guard the first time the DH zerg of 50+ showed up. I learned my lesson, but it was a tough fight to be sure

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Hey Bird Song, did you change your hair?

Good to see you again NSP. Looking mighty fine. Hope you enjoyed our trebs last night. We built them in your lord rooms so you could enjoy their fine craftsmanship while you were taking your keeps back.

/usual shenanigans.

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

By far 2 worst servers I have faced for actually pvping. Chase with 30 people realize its only 5v1 turn and run away like kittens. Maybe I will try some pve this week while you 2 kitten servers zerg some doors and run from players.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angrod.4103

Angrod.4103

Thanks for leaving the golems NSP

Attachments:

Slappin Dem Muffins
DarkHaven—→IoJ—→FR—→YB
[SE]

(edited by Angrod.4103)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

I am over this matchup already SBI and DH don’t seem to want to fight with less than 8:1 odds. This morning I find a solo ele instant mistform rtl into a camp, followed by inviting me to group to kittentalk then waypointing putting his commander tag on getting his 20+ man zerg to come back for me then /w spam whining about his server having too many pugs as if I gave a kitten.

Not sure why you’d post two screenshots of a conversation in which you are clearly the antagonist.

The kitten mightier than the sword.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

I am over this matchup already SBI and DH don’t seem to want to fight with less than 8:1 odds. This morning I find a solo ele instant mistform rtl into a camp, followed by inviting me to group to kittentalk then waypointing putting his commander tag on getting his 20+ man zerg to come back for me then /w spam whining about his server having too many pugs as if I gave a kitten.

Not sure why you’d post two screenshots of a conversation in which you are clearly the antagonist.

Wow. I like XOXO a lot, they look for fights instead of playing for points. They even invited my ele to their group a couple matches ago, after we ran in to each other a few times. Hopefully this Varconi guy is just way below the average caliber of what you expect from your players, cause from the screenshots he posted of HIMSELF talking, that is one first class kitten-bag.

Also, SBI has no medium to large WVW focused guilds. Every single group/zerg is just pugs. When they see a group of XOXO or any other all-guild group, of course they are going to run the other way. The only real exception to this is when behind a good commander, and there are so few of those (pretty much none of the good ones regular SBI-BL) that when they are on, they usually turn into zergs pretty fast.

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

By far 2 worst servers I have faced for actually pvping. Chase with 30 people realize its only 5v1 turn and run away like kittens. Maybe I will try some pve this week while you 2 kitten servers zerg some doors and run from players.

I can’t speak for other guilds or players, but in situations like this, when i run a 5-10man group, we are 100% objective based. So if it was mg group, sorry we didn’t overrun you?

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

I fought you yesterday, you are very glassy. I was playing my warrior and was very clunky since i hadnt played it since last year.. you laughed at me as i ran off from that mob of friendlies you had.. then i killed you when you chased that noob off the bridge. It was SBIBL on reset. Oh, that sword #4 torment hurts amirite? Moral of the story.. you talk alot of hype and although i have ran into some talented XOXO you are not all that good yourself, not terrible but certainly nothing to brag about. Props for roaming like a real pvper but get over yourself, the life of a roamer is always you against many.

The Swindler

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

(edited by Mayhem.1935)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Swiftplus.5396

Swiftplus.5396

So I just have to say….. I spent the last 12 hours none stop straight holding down SBI Hills. This is not a post to be hateful to SBI because to be honest from the start I had some great small group fights from both the guild [Kiwi] and a very good commander from the guild [CAT] who i’m sure was quite fed up with me by the time he left :P.

I just wanted to Thank ALL of DarkHaven Because Everyone came in to help. Starting with me picking up command from the great Del of [SotD] who wiped a handful of golems on a gate with no Hp simply by Building the oil up (never woulda thunk it). Which then Followed with me calling in favors from all the guilds I could think of, Togo and [PD] walking some doorcat’s for us, Pros and [SE] who saved the day when we needed them most on a moments notice, and Myro and the Constant help of [Abys] who not only upgraded the keep but had members back me up all the way. Also Many other guilds.

It was nice to see everyone in DH work together no matter how much we fight to reach a goal of holding it for 24 hours. Most likely the most fun I’ve had in WvW in a long time and some of the hardest Tactical decisions I’ve had to make. I was hoping to be a guest in your home longer but I guess we overstayed our welcome, SBI.

Last of all Thank you to all my Guildies who drank some extra coffee and skipped work to back me up everytime it seemed crazy and wasteful all the way up till the end. [FG] Gets better and better every day and i’m proud of how far we’ve come against all we’ve faced

GREAT! fights SBI, Great hold DH, and It was nice to see you NSP all I remember was saying RUN in TeamSpeak when I saw [Os] with like 20 people :P

-The Engineer with the Ghastly Grinning Shield-

[Edge]
FC

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

I fought you yesterday, you are very glassy. I was playing my warrior and was very clunky since i hadnt played it since last year.. you laughed at me as i ran off from that mob of friendlies you had.. then i killed you when you chased that noob off the bridge. It was SBIBL on reset. Oh, that sword #4 torment hurts amirite? Moral of the story.. you talk alot of hype and although i have ran into some talented XOXO you are not all that good yourself, not terrible but certainly nothing to brag about. Props for roaming like a real pvper but get over yourself, the life of a roamer is always you against many.

The Swindler

You are right I am not that good at all. It is actually well known how bad, I am ask anyone on NSP all I do is troll forums and pve.

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

He invited me to group I left group he then wouldn’t stop sending /w so I was as mean as possible to make it clear I don’t give a kitten about his problems with having too many pug players and drama between commanders on his server and w/e else he was going to cry about.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

He invited me to group I left group he then wouldn’t stop sending /w so I was as mean as possible to make it clear I don’t give a kitten about his problems with having too many pug players and drama between commanders on his server and w/e else he was going to cry about.

you posted a screenshot of you calling one of the friendliest commanders on SBI a f**got and tried to make him out to be the problem. there really is no way to make it look like you are anything other than worthless at this point, nor are these types of responses helping your guild’s otherwise good image.

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Not one of my favorite matchups as I don’t care much for the zergfest.. But I have been still managing to have some fun dodging zergs and kiting groups around on my Mesmer.. Some good 1vx and small group vs small group battles.. Even had a few nice duels and have met some cool ppls..

Kudos to those who managed to get me and get in some revenge /sits..

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

(edited by dank.3680)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

you posted a screenshot of you calling one of the friendliest commanders on SBI a f**got and tried to make him out to be the problem. there really is no way to make it look like you are anything other than worthless at this point, nor are these types of responses helping your guild’s otherwise good image.

After receiving over 15 complaints a week on average from other servers, Varconi has been kicked from XOXO to protect our upstanding reputation. We apologize for any emotional trauma his actions in-game may have caused anyone.

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in Match-ups

dank.3680

After receiving over 15 complaints a week on average from other servers, Varconi has been kicked from XOXO to protect our upstanding reputation. We apologize for any emotional trauma his actions in-game may have caused anyone.

Good riddens.. That guy always making me look bad..

in Match-ups

Themanbat.3206

riddance* was*

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in Match-ups

dank.3680

riddance* was*

I’ll give ya the riddance, but not the ‘was’. – “That guy, always making me look bad.”

That punctuation, gets me every time.

(edited by dank.3680)

in Match-ups

Themanbat.3206

riddance* was*

I’ll give ya the riddance, but not the ‘was’. – “That guy, always making me look bad.”

That punctuation.

That’s*

in Match-ups

dank.3680

riddance* was*

That punctuation.

That’s*

What? o.O You’re just trying too hard now.

in Match-ups

Themanbat.3206

riddance* was*

That punctuation.

That’s*

O.o*

in Match-ups

dank.3680

riddance* was*

That punctuation.

That’s*

O.o*

Obviously you completely misinterpreted what I said, and went all kitten for nothing.

I edited, to make it more clear.

in Match-ups

Themanbat.3206

riddance* was*

That punctuation.

That’s*

O.o*

Obviously you completely misinterpreted what I said, and went all kitten for nothing.

I edited, to make it more clear.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brahmus.5180

Brahmus.5180

Outplaying NSP’s enemies with perplexity runes since August ’13.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Lot’s of fun on EB tonight. NSP kept trying to omega golem rush Klovan Gully (not sure why, but they lost a lot of omegas) while we held off Darkhaven for hours at Stonemist. Eventually we were outnumbered 3:1 and finally lost the castle. We collected tons of bags from Baghaven and the fights were great. Shout out to Side Effect, probably the best guild I’ve faced on Darkhaven thus far, they are a truly standout guild. You guys gave us some trouble until we heavily outmanned you and could just overpower you. Great work out there.

Star Player
[KEK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimno.6172

Grimno.6172

Lot’s of fun on EB tonight. NSP kept trying to omega golem rush Klovan Gully (not sure why, but they lost a lot of omegas) while we held off Darkhaven for hours at Stonemist. Eventually we were outnumbered 3:1 and finally lost the castle. We collected tons of bags from Darkhaven and the fights were great. Shout out to Side Effect, probably the best guild I’ve faced on Darkhaven thus far, they are a truly standout guild. You guys gave us some trouble until we heavily outmanned you and could just overpower you. Great work out there.

They also tried to Omega Golem rush SM after we took it that one time after the long battle but lost 3 (maybe 4) there.
Curious what the total number of Omegas lost was…

Grimno Lvl 80 WR
Lance Delgado Lvl 20 Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

A- on the level, Themanbat. I was going to grade lower, but apparently the general public continues to lag behind. And an excellent followup in the recruitment forum helped. IMO, you should have asked Horsey to post the dismissal message, though.

Welcome back, XOXO! I missed your skills in certain recent matchups, and at least when I’m trolled by you, I know it’s nothing personal. Varcona, sorry I ran from you last night, but I was … busy with other golem-related matters at the time. You know I’ll fight you whenever I’m not in the middle of something. I don’t run away, and I’ve got the repair bill to prove it! Is Stalagta still around? I’d love to get a match with her this week.

Dentist, SPCA, SPLT, I really hope we can get some even fights at some point. I still have fond memories.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Welcome back, XOXO! I missed your skills in certain recent matchups, and at least when I’m trolled by you, I know it’s nothing personal.

It is personal u are a baddie and u smell funny

in Match-ups

dank.3680

A- on the level, Themanbat. I was going to grade lower, but apparently the general public continues to lag behind. And an excellent followup in the recruitment forum helped. IMO, you should have asked Horsey to post the dismissal message, though.

Welcome back, XOXO! I missed your skills in certain recent matchups, and at least when I’m trolled by you, I know it’s nothing personal. Varcona, sorry I ran from you last night, but I was … busy with other golem-related matters at the time. You know I’ll fight you whenever I’m not in the middle of something. I don’t run away, and I’ve got the repair bill to prove it! Is Stalagta still around? I’d love to get a match with her this week.

Dentist, SPCA, SPLT, I really hope we can get some even fights at some point. I still have fond memories.

Stalagta is being a pve kitten lately trying to get a legendary or something.

in Match-ups

Themanbat.3206

Where is this troll you speak of?

Edit: Btw, you’re friend melodey seems upset.

Attachments:

(edited by Themanbat.3206)

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Good times…. Always some tough fights with PD

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

Sentinel.5731

Lot’s of fun on EB tonight. NSP kept trying to omega golem rush Klovan Gully (not sure why, but they lost a lot of omegas) while we held off Darkhaven for hours at Stonemist. Eventually we were outnumbered 3:1 and finally lost the castle. We collected tons of bags from Darkhaven and the fights were great. Shout out to Side Effect, probably the best guild I’ve faced on Darkhaven thus far, they are a truly standout guild. You guys gave us some trouble until we heavily outmanned you and could just overpower you. Great work out there.

They also tried to Omega Golem rush SM after we took it that one time after the long battle but lost 3 (maybe 4) there.
Curious what the total number of Omegas lost was…

This seems to be the “new” strategy of TFG when they are running in EB. In the hour I was logged into EB yesterday (just kitten ing around on my level 5 necro alt) I watched 6 omegas burn down in flames.

I mean, yeah Omegas are cheaper now, but I wish i had enough money to keep throwing them at objectives, that would be cool =P

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Cheers

I did love how you guys took the DH keep. It gave us a second of breathing room, i was commanding the east side of EB and was completely caught off guard the first time the DH zerg of 50+ showed up. I learned my lesson, but it was a tough fight to be sure

Yeap, DH didn’t enjoy that..

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

yes laugh SE Guardian like ur actually good, cuz im ganna face plant into 6-8 guys as a solo warrior lmfao, dont be sad u couldnt train me with ur pug team (: i guess u needed an ego boost since u couldnt train a solo warrior with barely any mobility at all with 6-8 ppl lmao

Attachments:

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

After XOXO and many other guilds on NSP made it clear I am not welcome here I decided to transfer. I am only posting this because that kitten Andromeda won’t refund my 35g for this weeks guild dues and I can’t afford to transfer without it. If you guys could get him to stop being such a total kitten and give me back my weekly dues I shouldn’t have to pay if he kicks me from guild it isnt fair.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

After XOXO and many other guilds on NSP made it clear I am not welcome here I decided to transfer. I am only posting this because that kitten Andromeda won’t refund my 35g for this weeks guild dues and I can’t afford to transfer without it. If you guys could get him to stop being such a total kitten and give me back my weekly dues I shouldn’t have to pay if he kicks me from guild it isnt fair.

Please, 35g is nothing for a PVE clown like you.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

does anyone else enjoy running arah as much as i do?

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

in Match-ups

Posted by: kiazma.8721

kiazma.8721

[Ego inflated roamer post]

Amzgard

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

35g? I could afford to be in that guild for 4.7 days

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Varcona , you have sit spammed for the last time wearing the mighty XOXO tag. That behavior is irresponsible and juvenile. Your 33g is ours , you was short 2g this week on the guild tax. So I would advise you farm up the rest of the tax you owe and then and only then we take you off the “Love ya” blacklist.

U whinny shim. Pay up.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

For the thief that killed a level 12 Mesmer outside of the Hills, you gotta do better than that. Go find a challenge.

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

in Match-ups

dank.3680

For the thief that killed a level 12 Mesmer outside of the Hills, you gotta do better than that. Go find a challenge.

o.O

Go level….

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Where is this troll you speak of?

Edit: Btw, you’re friend melodey seems upset.

You just want more kittens! Btw tell your female thief with the hat that he shouldda rolled mesmer.

<3

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

Lmfao plz SE mesmer cry more cuz u couldnt beat my thief or my war 1v1 or 1v2. to funny lmfaoo (: its ok that i crushed u over and over and u changed ur build 3+ times and still couldnt beat me lol, and ive seen ppl laugha few times to boost up there ego but all u did was spam it lmfao u must have really bad ego problems lawl,

Attachments:

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

o.O

Go level….

I’m trying. :P But it wasn’t you who killed me, it was someone from DH. Now, don’t try to take the credit.

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

You are so right, Raven. He is one of the friendliest commanders on SBI. For someone to screencap a conversation, that’s just in very bad taste.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

Lmfao plz SE mesmer cry more cuz u couldnt beat my thief or my war 1v1 or 1v2. to funny lmfaoo (: its ok that i crushed u over and over and u changed ur build 3+ times and still couldnt beat me lol, and ive seen ppl laugha few times to boost up there ego but all u did was spam it lmfao u must have really bad ego problems lawl,

Sounds like you are doing a lot of crying also.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

Sounds like you are doing a lot of crying also.

lol ya u caught me im crying cuz i put my foot in his pride and made him very mad ahahahhaha