8/9: DH - NSP - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Look at how bad i am..

I bring shame to my famiry on NSP

Ah, so that guard was you. We ran into each other a number of times this week, had some pretty good fights. I noted to my guildies that you’re not to be underestimated. Too bad our bouts didn’t make the cut for your vid, but I suppose I understand why.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

Look at how bad i am..

Ah, so that guard was you. We ran into each other a number of times this week, had some pretty good fights. I noted to my guildies that you’re not to be underestimated. Too bad our bouts didn’t make the cut for your vid, but I suppose I understand why.

Torrid, you must be bad. ^.^

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

SBI coming into our BL with their kittened ZergxGolem Strat again… sigh.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimno.6172

Grimno.6172

SBI coming into our BL with their kittened ZergxGolem Strat again… sigh.

Like it matters what they do now?
Take the whole map for all I care, less then 2 hours to go, over 26k in points behind.

I already got the victory shots lined up.

Grimno Lvl 80 WR
Lance Delgado Lvl 20 Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Look at how bad i am..

DH y u so terrible?

Ha ha, so if we are terrible, then what is NSP? I’m going with cat loving pve junkies =p

What is NSP? Well compared to DH – it’s a much lower population server with skilled players who actually know how to use their chars and skills. NSP also boasts a large roamer population who doesn’t give a crap about pressing 1111 while ramming a door down, rather looks for the good/exciting fights in the field.

When I say DH is bad, I don’t mean their pvdoor skills, those are top-notch. What I mean is, they are for the most part skill-less when it comes to using their characters in a field battle. Not only that, but many of DH are cowards who will only fight with 2to1 odds in their favor, however still usually end up losing.

If you question my opinion about the lack of skills possessed by the average DH player well, just watch the couple vids NSP players have released this week and see for yourself.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

As I said before, All Servers have good and bad players. Acting like NSP is some god tier server doesn’t make it so. We also have good and bad like everyone. And you act like NSP has never 2v1 ANYONE, and if you say you haven’t you’re a dirty little liar and you embarrass your server. But in the end we still win, coverage or not. When we come into WvWvW we play to win, not run around picking on people trying to run somewhere alone. So yes, while you may have good roamers, doesn’t mean kitten really.

Edit: ESPECIALLY when half your roamers are thieves who run glass cannon builds because they’re too brain dead to do anything else but one shot people

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

dank.3680

As I said before, All Servers have good and bad players. Acting like NSP is some god tier server doesn’t make it so. We also have good and bad like everyone. And you act like NSP has never 2v1 ANYONE, and if you say you haven’t you’re a dirty little liar and you embarrass your server. But in the end we still win, coverage or not. When we come into WvWvW we play to win, not run around picking on people trying to run somewhere alone. So yes, while you may have good roamers, doesn’t mean kitten really.

Edit: ESPECIALLY when half your roamers are thieves who run glass cannon builds because they’re too brain dead to do anything else but one shot people

Outplayed.

But I guess you’re used to that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

You really do have too many god kitten thieves…

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Outplayed.

But I guess you’re used to that.

I rest my case.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

dank.3680

You really do have too many god kitten thieves…

And you have too many necros. <3

in Match-ups

Mayhem.1935

Look at how bad i am..

DH y u so terrible?

Ha ha, so if we are terrible, then what is NSP? I’m going with cat loving pve junkies =p

What is NSP? Well compared to DH – it’s a much lower population server with skilled players who actually know how to use their chars and skills. NSP also boasts a large roamer population who doesn’t give a crap about pressing 1111 while ramming a door down, rather looks for the good/exciting fights in the field.

When I say DH is bad, I don’t mean their pvdoor skills, those are top-notch. What I mean is, they are for the most part skill-less when it comes to using their characters in a field battle. Not only that, but many of DH are cowards who will only fight with 2to1 odds in their favor, however still usually end up losing.

If you question my opinion about the lack of skills possessed by the average DH player well, just watch the couple vids NSP players have released this week and see for yourself.

Ive seen them. Im not saying that DH average isnt bad. Far from it. But that goes for the ‘average’ for any server. NSP isnt any different, i smash your ‘average’ player from NSP just like SBI, etc, or you do to DH or any roamer most likely would. In fact, i smash your average XOXO player too. Does that make them bad? Of course not. Also, ill back that up anytime, hmu. ^.^

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

in Match-ups

Mayhem.1935

Bro, thieves are hard to play. i mean, 5 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 5 2 2 2 2 1 is really tough to do.

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Bro, thieves are hard to play. i mean, 5 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 5 2 2 2 2 1 is really tough to do.

To be honest, I don’t hate the player, I hate the class. the player didn’t make the thief what it is, Anet did. The player merely takes advantage of the tools given to them. It doesn’t make how the class works right, but eh. But that is neither here nor there. The point NSP, or rather their guilds, needs to stop acting like they are always kicking our teeth in, when that’s farthest from the truth.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I agree with Mayhem in that every server has their average to bad players who are just basically cannon fodder for an organized group. NSP has those players too, believe me.

Both NSP and DH have some pretty strong players and groups, although its harder to find them on DH since they have a larger population. It’s been ages since I fought against SBI but I wasn’t impressed. They were almost exclusively a zerg server with just a few players who stood out individually. But, then again… it can be really hard to find the good players when they are lost in a sea of mediocrity.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Match-ups

dank.3680

^^ Your welcome for making this thread interesting..

Funny how all you gotta to is throw the word bad around a couple times and it gets a thread active. <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Funny how all you gotta to is throw the word bad around a couple times and it gets a thread active. <3

*You’re

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimno.6172

Grimno.6172

I agree with Mayhem in that every server has their average to bad players who are just basically cannon fodder for an organized group. NSP has those players too, believe me.

Both NSP and DH have some pretty strong players and groups, although its harder to find them on DH since they have a larger population. It’s been ages since I fought against SBI but I wasn’t impressed. They were almost exclusively a zerg server with just a few players who stood out individually. But, then again… it can be really hard to find the good players when they are lost in a sea of mediocrity.

That was the one thing I kept noticing about SBI, all they do is have one large zerg.
That’s it.
Sure they can hit a single target hard, but it’s just ONE target.
Usually when they were running around being the large zerg, people would break off and go cap a camp, or start hitting a tower.

Take a few days ago.
DH had SM, and so I set up superior trebs (3 sup, 1 reg) on the 3rd floors and laid siege to the fortified Klovan and WC, while the main zerg focused on taking side towers and camps and defending when need be. I didn’t stick with the zerg, but me and the three other trebbers did destroy klovan’s walls and WC’s walls and let the main zerg then cap them.

Grimno Lvl 80 WR
Lance Delgado Lvl 20 Thief

in Match-ups

dank.3680

*You’re

FOILED AGAIN!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

man why is thief is hard to play

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

man why is thief is hard to play

my best friend, do you want me to teach you how to thief?

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Look at how bad i am..

DH y u so terrible?

Ive seen them. Im not saying that DH average isnt bad. Far from it. But that goes for the ‘average’ for any server. NSP isnt any different, i smash your ‘average’ player from NSP just like SBI, etc, or you do to DH or any roamer most likely would. In fact, i smash your average XOXO player too. Does that make them bad? Of course not. Also, ill back that up anytime, hmu. ^.^

Real brave of you to make call outs right before reset.

I’m a below average XOXO player. I’d love to see you “lolsmash” me…. No chance kid.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deamhan.9538

Deamhan.9538

Is this thread still going? It’s over boys and girls, DH kicked kitten and came out on top. Get over it.