8/9 FA/CD/SOS

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: neonreaper.4805

neonreaper.4805

Some good opposing players on SOSBL today – they are from CD. respect to that confusion mesmer with the goofy backpack. you’d probably whup me alone but thanks for sticking around /salute

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Okay..at first I felt bad for CD because you guys have low numbers in some fights.

THEN north camp happened. I brought 19 RET and you guys had atleast 30 people in the camp. We kited you up to the orb spot, and what do you guys do instead of fighting? you build 3-4 arrow carts that can reach the staircase. So I say ok back up a bit out of arrow cart range. We continue to kill you guys over and over so you build 2 more arrow carts and a few ballistas. So we back up more.

Eventually we had to kite you to another choke and keep killing you where you proceeded to build more arrow carts…I thought that was a t1 thing. When I went back to the camp for a final push we saw like 7 arrow carts 7 ballistas…

I was there and about the time you went to the orb the numbers were actually pretty even. You may have even had more.

It’s obvious from your post that you don’t have the ability (or refuse to use it in this situation) to try to see things from the enemies view point. How long had CD been outmanned this matchups battles? How much of CD’s borderland did CD control? Was the group at north camp enemy puggs or a guild group? I think if you answer these questions honestly (i know you can, you have wvw experience and im guessing at least smidge of common sense) you would get a answer to your questions that would lead you way from thinly veiled brag posts about wiping a pugg group.

(edited by kRAVen.4195)

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stormbringer.5867

Stormbringer.5867

Hope to see some fight clubs happening on FA BL throughout the week. ( closest spawns for CD and SOS + waypoints for FA )

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Charlie.5680

Charlie.5680

Last night (4am-ish central) was great fun! Kurtis and TS have a great wvw community, loved tagging with you guys.

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

We are still looking for more GvG (15v15) with whoever would like to fight us.

Currently we are set to fight both AGG and TDS

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malpractice.7850

Malpractice.7850

Yea. vH is.
We need more guilds on SoS :/ we dont have enough players. We fight as best we can, but we’re almost always outmanned 2 to 1. Its a bit ridic.

PvE buff patch made everyone farm, which makes it worse.

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

Some good opposing players on SOSBL today – they are from CD. respect to that confusion mesmer with the goofy backpack. you’d probably whup me alone but thanks for sticking around /salute

Haha, thanks for the shout out. Had some fun fights earlier.

Have a feeling it’s going to be a rough week for us solo roamers. Ah well, I have a bad habit of picking fights that aren’t in my favor anyway. No risk, no reward! ;P

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blades Of Fatalis.1279

Blades Of Fatalis.1279

Good fights earlier today in CDBL.
This matchup is a lot more entertaining than I thought it was going to be.
/salute to everyone we fought today
Had fun in Hills keep, will post some footage from there later.

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vadar.5724

Vadar.5724

Last night (4am-ish central) was great fun! Kurtis and TS have a great wvw community, loved tagging with you guys.

Did you leave before we made all of EB green? It was a shame a T2 server leaves EB to go to our undefended BL after getting wiped 6 times in open field combat against even numbers. In these matchups we just want some fights.

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Good fights earlier today in CDBL.
This matchup is a lot more entertaining than I thought it was going to be.
/salute to everyone we fought today
Had fun in Hills keep, will post some footage from there later.

lol what matchup are you in?

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

Is vH still in SOS? Please accept the proper score in the site. Give credit to the winners instead of putting in a troll score. Omen 6 – vH 0

Funny, Ultima Hyperion the Omen leader wanted a practice, nonranked GvG series of best of 5. Now he beats our 12 trials of a 15 team, and you all want it ranked afterwards?

And we’re the trolls? Nice jokes!

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: watch out or bleed.3068

watch out or bleed.3068

It was an agreed un official GvG due to us having all trial members in the GvG. We had 3 core at our peak. if we face you again we would love to face you guys in 2-3 weeks for an official one.

We lost members on our transfer over so we are not doing official GvGs which has been stated to multiple guilds interested in GvGing, In fact we have another this week that is un official due to us popping GvG cherries with alot of our new guys.

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kortam.2948

kortam.2948

zzzzzzzzz gg anet

ps. just thought I’d put this out here for those that don’t remember. Once upon a time FA was a crappy server. Then when they announced the closure of free transfers, they got a huge influx of fairweathers and bandwagoners. To this day, that’s all they are. They wouldn’t know what loyalty was if it kicked them in the kitten. SoS and CD are the losers of Transfer Wars, and FA was a big fat grubby winner. So remember that, boys and girls, while you are fighting out there.

Well don’t we have a horribly biased and blinded point of view, lets actually look back and remember shall we.

CD Started out at a higher rank period, having nothing to do with game play at all. After 8 or so weeks from launch we leap frogged you and never looked back. So we were a bad server? I think not. At the begining CD was slightly better than us, slightly. And I only remember this because I hated them with a steaming passion because they gave us the best fights EVER at the time, but we just couldnt beat them yet. Until TC became our rival CD bore that honor.

Oh noes transfers…… Keep riding that excuse, lets see how far that gets you. FA still has a rather large core of pure FA players. And not even that matters, every server deals with what they have.

Having said all that, I had some of if not the best fights yesterday morning when I finally had 3 guildmates in WvW with me for the first time in ages. The planets must have been aligned or something because we got to fight so many even and close number fights in CD and SOS BL’s. I have not gotten that excited since the 24 hour matches. My one guildmate who wvw’s all the time must have caught the bug too because even when we were fighting thieves who were just trying to kill my under lvl’s engy, he was enjoying himself.

Can’t wait till the sun comes up here so we can get some more small fights going.

(edited by kortam.2948)

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I feel like I’m running a marathon trying to fight FA, never seen so many players that do nothing but run away. Even the ones that I’m already attacking just continue running away until they are downed. I need more DB, at least the few players that I found alone tried to fight back.

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

zzzzzzzzz gg anet

ps. just thought I’d put this out here for those that don’t remember. Once upon a time FA was a crappy server. Then when they announced the closure of free transfers, they got a huge influx of fairweathers and bandwagoners. To this day, that’s all they are. They wouldn’t know what loyalty was if it kicked them in the kitten. SoS and CD are the losers of Transfer Wars, and FA was a big fat grubby winner. So remember that, boys and girls, while you are fighting out there.

Well…I am a transfer to FA from TC. I transferred awhile back, because of two reasons:

1) There was an all Engineer Guild forming in FA called NERF, and I wanted to be a part of it, and
2) Was getting tired of RP.

Needless to say, in the first two weeks of transferring to FA, I learned so much about WvW, group tactics, movement, and gosh darnit, just the simplicity of HAVING FUN.

I remember, in my days on TC, when I first hopped into WvW, I got facerolled by an FA. Said FA player then did a /bow, and took off. I found, even when I was gettin’ whooped on (I’m average now. Better than before! LOL) by FA, that they were VERY GOOD at what they do. They are also not a bunch of tools, or have the “I pwnd u lulz” attitude. They are a bunch of weirdos, who like to have fun, and do strange voices on TS. It’s true. Some of them freak me out. But that’s a good thing

Needless to say, I couldn’t think of a finer group of freaks I’d rather play with

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Helly.2597

Helly.2597

Good fights in CD borderland SIC and Corp. Was lots of fun especially shaking off pugs.

People call me Hobo.
Violent Tendency [vT]
Ferguson’s Crossing Roamer

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Thanks for the fights BANE! I joined the party late but it was great locking horns with you guys

This match is exactly what I needed. There are far less zerg balls running around on the BLs in this grouping than our last couple matches.

Cheers CD and SOS. I appreciate your fighting

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darko.5873

Darko.5873

After roaming for a few hours today I must say I am disappointed. FA seem to have a “strength in numbers” mentality. Majority of solo people I found seemed to be lost sheep that wandered away from the herd. Some tried to put up a fight but mostly they continued running even while being crippled, chilled and on fire.

There were a couple of nice fights tho, got owned by a guardian, lost a close fight against a necro ( but I got him a few minutes later). Overall, most of my day consisted of trying to WP before whatever group I ran into managed to hit me.

Now, I’m not some super hardcore roamer, I lose about 30% 1v1 fights, but I’m trying to improve. You already have a 20k points lead, this match was decided before it began, everybody knows that. So go out, try some solo roaming, you might even like it… it’s not all about the karma wxp trains…

all is vain

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

Good fights in CD borderland SIC and Corp. Was lots of fun especially shaking off pugs.

Thanks.

We were having a lot of fun fighting you guys. We kept getting upset when pugs would jump in with us, so running up and fighting up north was perfect

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

I need more DB, at least the few players that I found alone tried to fight back.

Lucky.

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

BANE/vH/Whoever else. Come gvg us sometime this week

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Hexxed.8023

It was an agreed un official GvG due to us having all trial members in the GvG. We had 3 core at our peak. if we face you again we would love to face you guys in 2-3 weeks for an official one.

We lost members on our transfer over so we are not doing official GvGs which has been stated to multiple guilds interested in GvGing, In fact we have another this week that is un official due to us popping GvG cherries with alot of our new guys.

LAWL….you didn’t loose members due to transfer, you lost members due to you and hexxed being trolls to your own guild.

One of these days you will find the strength in your heart to move on. Because we sure have.

Attachments:

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinix.2135

Cinix.2135

LAWL….you didn’t loose members due to transfer, you lost members due to you and hexxed being trolls to your own guild.

One of these days you will find the strength in your heart to move on. Because we sure have.

Sure. When you admit truth.

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Hexxed.8023

Sure. When you admit truth.

Alright, I confess. I am the one who kidnapped the Lindbergh Baby! #1932

Attachments:

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: nomdeplums.5780

nomdeplums.5780

-FA gets an influx of map completion fairweathers as every server does when they dominate match-ups like this
-Said fairwathers cause SoS/CD to complain about FA’s alleged horrible roamers and zerglings.

The never ending cycle of forum threads in ANet’s new match up system.

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

-FA gets an influx of map completion fairweathers as every server does when they dominate match-ups like this
-Said fairwathers cause SoS/CD to complain about FA’s alleged horrible roamers and zerglings.

Don’t know what thread you’re reading mate but there has been no complaining from SOS’ers thus far. FA are fun to fight they don’t roll in map size zergs like DB

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

Missing the match-up that I was really looking forward to. Hopefully I finish moving quickly so I can come out and play with FA/CD

Jade Quarry- Fang

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Missing the match-up that I was really looking forward to. Hopefully I finish moving quickly so I can come out and play with FA/CD

Get on it man!

It’s been a great match so far and CD loves the pressure that everyone puts on their BL all the time XD

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blades Of Fatalis.1279

Blades Of Fatalis.1279

Good fights in cdbl hills yesterday

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

Don’t know what thread you’re reading mate but there has been no complaining from SOS’ers thus far. FA are fun to fight they don’t roll in map size zergs like DB

Except Chris who makes his weekly whine post (surprised he didn’t cry about failed 2v1’s this time), SoS as a whole are a respectable bunch. Oceanic/SEA prime time has been fun!

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Except Chris who makes his weekly whine post (surprised he didn’t cry about failed 2v1’s this time), SoS as a whole are a respectable bunch. Oceanic/SEA prime time has been fun!

I said last week that I had given up on CD doing any 2v1. No sense in complaining about something that will never happen!

Speaking of no need for complaining, finally got some fights against FA that didn’t require immobilizes and speed buffs.

On top of that, CD is holding their ground well and we have a good 3-way match now.

I’m happy as can be now.

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

Bored bored bored, hoping the new changes coming to wvw soon make things a little less /yawn

Mez You Up
Blackgate

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moh Jay.7240

Moh Jay.7240

Bored bored bored, hoping the new changes coming to wvw soon make things a little less /yawn

Hey I was just about to type something similar

Fort Aspenwood – Worst guardian in Guild Wars
Unreal Aussies [uA]
Embrace the Enemy [Corp]

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Erawen.8217

Erawen.8217

Good fights in cdbl hills yesterday

wave Hi Archer! I miss your siegetasticness <3 Hope all is well on FA, and I hope to find & kills you at some point this week

And hello there CD, you guys come here often? We had a couple good fights last night on your BL, just couldn’t seem to get on evenish numbers. North camp fight was hella fun though!

Sea of Swag ~ gw2-seaofsorrows.guildlaunch.com

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

OH MY GOD! Mez You Up!!! I was wondering what happened to you! ♥

You’re on SoS?? That’s awesome!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

This pretty much sums up my experience solo roaming this weekend. Maybe next week…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFKgiMwwcC0

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Mez has a stalker! Omg its Eva!!

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

OMG! It’s you! I miss you! lol

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

OMG! It’s you! I miss you! lol

It’s been a long time! <3

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

Hiya Eva and Yup SoS for a while now <3

Mez You Up
Blackgate

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Hiya Eva and Yup SoS for a while now <3

Hi Mez! Good to see you’re still playing

I miss our roaming adventures and your cheerful /team banter

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SagittariusVII.8193

SagittariusVII.8193

Good job [TDS] from [SIC]. Good luck, hope to see your improvement in the future.

[SIC] Egregiously, Gregious Reliant, Brother Gregious

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Thanks for the GVG tonight TDS! Sorry for the trolls that were poking at your group at the beginning

/respect and I look forward to the next one

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

To whoever those people are on the first page…yes yes, tears are delicious, blah blah I get it you’re real demons. Regular misanthropic sadists who torture small animals and drive people to suicide. /sarcasm

To Mr.Kortam yes of course it’s my opinion that is biased. Certainly not yours. Not that any of it matters. After all it’s the victors who get to write the history books. So please continue pretending like the momentum of every server in this weeks match-up wasn’t radically changed by majors transfers.

It’s all Anets fault anyway. It seems to completely slipped their grasp that GW2 =/= Chess, and that uneven match-ups have distorted outcomes that don’t accurately reflect on that servers true ability.

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

Thank you for fighting us [TDS] was a lot of fun. Any time you want a re-match with us official/unofficial, its yours.

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chorazin.4107

Chorazin.4107

Tough going for our small man(generally 2-4) but do get some fights occasionally that turn out good fun. Whilst trying to avoid the RAM guild mini zerg and the main zerg balls.

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moh Jay.7240

Moh Jay.7240

Bored again and this thread is looking dead soooooooooooo… How about that new Breaking Bad episode?

Fort Aspenwood – Worst guardian in Guild Wars
Unreal Aussies [uA]
Embrace the Enemy [Corp]

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

Bored again and this thread is looking dead soooooooooooo… How about that new Breaking Bad episode?

Kinda po’d at myself….passed out right after Hank had his “panic attack”

Serenity now~Insanity later

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxic.4320

Toxic.4320

Bored? Maybe if you guys didn’t roll out in such big zergs vs 10 people or havok groups we’d have more on our maps.

The really sad thing is that even though we have virtually no presence on the maps CD is gaining points on the MOS site.

Ethos Mores [KWBH] Commander, Ranger
Nontoxicwench [KWBH] Guardian
Gefarhlich Madchen [KWBH] Mesmer

8/9 FA/CD/SOS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

The really sad thing is that even though we have virtually no presence on the maps CD is gaining points on the MOS site.

This is the problem when you pit together different servers without some form of control over the population. CD are correctly positioned where we are right now, above the likes of Ebay/SBI/YB but below Mag/SOS. But that is just looking at things simple. The truth is, there is a big gap between CD and SOS/Mag in terms of wvw participation, like there is one between SOS/Mag and FA/TC/DB. The gap between CD and the servers below are smaller, hence the tighter scores, but overall, we are just about right where our strength puts us, which is neither here nor there.

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§