8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Yesss, Let the hate flow through you GoM and SF, Now release that hate on each other

Isle Of Janthir

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

I like GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD!

=D

now please…back to WvW shenanigans!

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

(edited by Sororita.3465)

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Pretty sure GoM has an SF spy.

1. We had mesmer hiding in Ogrewatch for 10 minutes, when he announced it in map chat, he got zerged at his exact location he gave us.

2. Before SF assaulted our keep in EB, our keep was drained on a bunch of arrow carts underneath supply huts.

3. Where ever we move, SF are there hiding in a corner waiting for ambush. ( I was convinced you had an awsome scout but point 1 and 2 disproves that.)

Also to the picture – Really?

lol. You guys get worked over and all of suddenly you have an SF spy.. Nope. You guys are just used to hitting gates while we are out or asleep etc etc.

I was actually there when someone shouted in map chat they spotted an enemy in that tower. So no, no spy.

Oh and I was there spawn camping you guys. Was fun farming you. Too easy, but still fun. I apologize to the dude that turned into a snowman to make friends on our side. I was the one that told people to spike you down and I danced on your corpse, bad sportsmanship, truly sorry(not really)

Night, Was fun.

PS. Just told my server on that spy thing. We laughing.

I don’t mind so much about that really bad thief. I’ve puked on her dead body that many times now it’s become boring. Also haven’t seen anyone dance.

As for the spy thing, I will admit where I was wrong, turns out we have a server troll wasting supplies on everything and feeding you guys info in party chat.

As for spawn camping – The loot from us would have been nice for you guys but the loot we have gotten off you at water gate with 3 failed attempts while you guys outsmarted superior ac’s by standing in red cirlces was a lot better, then again at SM just now. Cheers btw too for whats in the pic ^.^

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

=D

I hate you so much.

Attachments:

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leopardclaw.4258

Leopardclaw.4258

1. We had mesmer hiding in Ogrewatch for 10 minutes, when he announced it in map chat, he got zerged at his exact location he gave us.

2. Before SF assaulted our keep in EB, our keep was drained on a bunch of arrow carts underneath supply huts.

3. Where ever we move, SF are there hiding in a corner waiting for ambush. ( I was convinced you had an awsome scout but point 1 and 2 disproves that.)

Zerged because he was simply hiding in a tower that wasn’t his. And yes, I was there when it was called in map, and was one of the ones that fell half a dozen times trying to jump over to get a hit on him.

Oh, and please. You act as if this is your first time in the presence of SF. Choco bananas and print spam is kinda what we do once we get bored of repeatedly filling our inventories. :P

Attachments:

Pugmander & Altaholic | CoSA Blue | Youtube
Asheni Leopardclaw | SBI | SF | Asheni Leopardclaws

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Zerged because he was simply hiding in a tower that wasn’t his. And yes, I was there when it was called in map, and was one of the ones that fell half a dozen times trying to jump over to get a hit on him.

Oh, and please. You act as if this is your first time in the presence of SF. Choco bananas and print spam is kinda what we do once we get bored of repeatedly filling our inventories. :P

Honestly I don’t care. You get loot, I get loot, Ioj gets loot. It’s wvw. My reply about loot was to someone saying to GoM thx for the loot even tho what GoM recieved from Sf at that point in time was a lot greater.

Anyway, I’m done forum warring with you SF.

SF = No fun.
Ioj = great people, Fun and tactics all round.

….. And Elementalist.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

We actually like SF. So IoJ, prepare to die.

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

We actually like SF. So IoJ, prepare to die.

i like SF too, and kaineng’s slightly smarter older bro IOJ.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Stealth ~> Backstab ~> 2222 ftw!

(Thankfully I use a near stealth less build similar to El Taquito’s, but I often take it out to get more practice)

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Thanks for all the fun fights on SF bl and GoM bl. [AR] had lots of fun in that roaming trio

Commander Nachonix

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

was fun roaming around in IoJ BL today, especially that RH pair (guardian and ele I think?) you guys were tough.

Hi

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

IJ isn’t allowed to have nice things.

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

IJ isn’t allowed to have nice things.

IoJ* :P

Commander Nachonix

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.3406

Moderator.3406

Several postings that were against the rules of the forum have been removed. You can find a reminder on these rules here.

Please keep these rules in mind when posting.

(edited by Moderator.3406)

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ARM.3912

ARM.3912

=D

If you really cared about GOM you would donate all that gold to the Supreme Commander ARM commander fund.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

GoM Needed to not only zerg us with 15+ people, But they needed to portal bomb us at their north camp in their BL. 15v3 come on GoM. Wheres your ub3r l33t sk1ll5 we all hear about? ITs only 3 of us in an upgraded camps with 2 ballistas, You didnt need nearly that many people or the portal bomb to take it lmao.

Anywho, Seems the 3 R guilds or w/e failed to take a keep today, We’ll be sure to keep watching every NA morning for you guys and flip keep before you can in your bl

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

Anywho, Seems the 3 R guilds or w/e failed to take a keep today, We’ll be sure to keep watching every NA morning for you guys and flip keep before you can in your bl

Yea sorry to ruin your daily routine, we’ll get back on schedule as soon as we can

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Soooo the weekend ends. Hoping for more fun fights during the week

Is that karn forum warring? O.o holy kitten

Commander Nachonix

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: RagmireTaegen.4286

RagmireTaegen.4286

GoM Needed to not only zerg us with 15+ people, But they needed to portal bomb us at their north camp in their BL. 15v3 come on GoM. Wheres your ub3r l33t sk1ll5 we all hear about? ITs only 3 of us in an upgraded camps with 2 ballistas, You didnt need nearly that many people or the portal bomb to take it lmao.

Woah man, thats deep

Attachments:

Ragmire [RISE] Ranger
Gate of Madness
Proud owner of the Ragnana Stand

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Lightsbane.9012

Attachments:

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: TrainMuncher.7938

TrainMuncher.7938

The footage we gained from that portal bomb was well worth it! <3

http://youtu.be/3iRuFUmEGHA

[RISE] <3

(edited by TrainMuncher.7938)

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Lightsbane.9012

that’s more like when you’re the orb carrier in old WvW o_o

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Reminds me, Who’s ready for the “Revised” Orb buff to come back to WvW?

Isle Of Janthir

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Lightsbane.9012

ARM

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

ARM

ARM gonna be 1v50ing us all now? :c

Isle Of Janthir

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

What is this orb thing anyway lol.

Commander Nachonix

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Lightsbane.9012

ARM

ARM!!!!!

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

ARM.3912

ARM

ARM!!!!!

ARM (aka Heisenburg)

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aquilus.9423

Aquilus.9423

I loled so hard watching that cause that is EXACTLY how the orb-running was XD

The Xaldin Edge [XE] ~ Sorrow’s Furnace

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

6 infractions from conversing with an SF troll -.-

Lesson learnt.

….. And Elementalist.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Honestly I don’t care. You get loot, I get loot, Ioj gets loot. It’s wvw. My reply about loot was to someone saying to GoM thx for the loot even tho what GoM recieved from Sf at that point in time was a lot greater.

SF = No fun.

I’m sorry that my single mention of loot to explain our behavior has upset you so. I did not realize GoM suffered so heavily at the hands of SF ambushes and farms. Good to know, I suppose.

If you say so man, I got infracted 6 times from getting involved with you guys telling me how I MUST feel so I guess what you say is the almighty!

….. And Elementalist.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ansilon.6230

Ansilon.6230

I truly wish there was a live system feed implemented in WvW for trolls/spys/etc.
People spend a lot of time doing hard work to have it trashed in half the time spent by a troll/spy. Which in turn not only disrupts the server, but also causes forums wars, map chat wars, etc.

#sodone

EDIT : Thought I’d include this.
While participating in Plaver-vs-Player (PvP) gameplay, you will not participate in any form of match manipulation. Match manipulation is defined as any action taken to fix or manipulate the outcome of a match or alter or manipulate the rankings or ratings of the ladder. This also includes disrupting other people’s game experience by not actively participating in matches in good faith, a.k.a leeching.

To the spies and trolls, I shake my hair brush at chu!

Imperial Outlaws [IO] ; Salad
Ansií(e) , Mesmer | Guardian | Thief

(edited by Ansilon.6230)

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

ARM.3912

SF = No fun.

I’m sorry that my single mention of loot to explain our behavior has upset you so. I did not realize GoM suffered so heavily at the hands of SF ambushes and farms. Good to know, I suppose.

If you say so man, I got infracted 6 times from getting involved with you guys telling me how I MUST feel so I guess what you say is the almighty!

We respect your sacrifice.

6 seems a little amateur though…

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

SF = No fun.

We respect your sacrifice.

6 seems a little amateur though…

Just can’t beat the supreme commander! ^.^

Attachments:

….. And Elementalist.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

Epic fight for SM just now. GF GF GG 07 m8, SF. Mega close fight, went two rounds ’cause you beat us the first time.

Nick cage is one creepy dude when he wants to be.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Someone called Come War from SF is private messaging me trying to troll.

Sad.

….. And Elementalist.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Sad.

right click the name to report, dont have to report but itll show you their ID, maybe its breh! he is fond of you.

(edited by Sororita.3465)

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Sad.

right click the name to report, dont have to report but itll show you their ID, maybe its breh! he is fond of you.

Lol found out it was but the block feature was better.

….. And Elementalist.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Holy cow Ioj… Steam roll SF off the map, come to duri and put up an epic half hour siege for it, we tried to hold you guys as long as possible but that port bomb you guys did was amazing strait to lords.

Great fight!

….. And Elementalist.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Just want to say huge props to SFs borderlands upgrades
Everything apart from Briar was fully upgdraded and that even was one upgrade away!

It defiantly slowed down our operations, good job SF!

Mr(s) Starkk

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Good fights to SF and GoM today, Im the commander for IoJ thats been on all morning up until now. Must say SF I apologize for flipping stuff over and over, but its just to hard to resist the paperness of it all :P Finally got GoM QL though after a long time, Duria nd QL super sieged up it sucks x_x Anyways I had fun, hope you guys did ;o Gettin you all the wxp for recapping that stuff ;3 <3

Isle Of Janthir

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

Goooo IoJ!

And where I am this week?

Farming for my legendary coz I am tired of being told:
“You are the GL of TRIBO you must have 100 legendaries.”

God kitten guildies, forcing me to farm!

Goodluck IoJ and to SF and GoM too.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

Geez, GoM, talk about persistent. We kept wiping your siege at Klovan, but you kept on building more, and more, and more :P

A tip: try cata’s by the cliff in front of the Hyleks. You need to be fairly far back. It’s pretty difficult to hit that spot from the tower (pretty sure only a treb/mortar on the corner of Klovan can hit it).

Second Child

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ansilon.6230

Ansilon.6230

Great double-teaming SF and IoJ.
I think Moles have been left untouched for what…
30 minutes now?
-_-

Also, yes. My party icon is fabulous. Just like me.
It was great watching IoJ fall on the “stairway” to heaven from watergate with 6 AC’s.
Good fights.

Attachments:

Imperial Outlaws [IO] ; Salad
Ansií(e) , Mesmer | Guardian | Thief

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

Great double-teaming SF and IoJ.
I think Moles have been left untouched for what…
30 minutes now?
-_-

Also, yes. My party icon is fabulous. Just like me.
It was great watching IoJ fall on the “stairway” to heaven from watergate with 6 AC’s.
Good fights.

Pretty evenly split. I’d call that collusion.

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

D’aww im sure we at Ioj are not looking to double team with anybody, this is a pretty well balanced and fun match up for us. Its just that we cpnsider GoM the bigger threat and well I guess SF isn’t exactly your bff? :c

Good fights so far, although I have not been commanding lately I’ve been doing a lot of roaking on GoM Bl. Im that [AR] thief lol ^.^

Commander Nachonix

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

IoJ you need to teach your thief teams how to gank. I’ve seen people just walk away from them -.-

SF not so bad, your thiefs can almost kill underlevels, so props to them!

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Tuesday is the best day of the week

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

For some reason when I see you saying that the word Golems comes to mind ._.

Isle Of Janthir

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.