8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

What? No Whiners and crybabies this week?

Oh yeah I forgot there is no DR or DDLG in this match up.

Good week so far SF and GoM.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

The new Bandito thief tutorial video is now up, featuring 1v1s against several IoJ/SF/DR players from the past couple of weeks. No stealth, no thieves guild, no lame stuff… just good fights and gunslingin’ action.

http://youtu.be/R9ODp-OMKwg

The obligatory TL;DR gif version is attached below.

better be good man…i turned off the can’t hug every cat video for this.

Not only will it literally change your life, you will name your future children after Mexican food in my honor.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

CoSA: the rule of /laughing is when you kill someone that has tried so hard to drop you, but failed epically. not when you zerg 5 people with 10.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

This week’s skillbar

I’ve actually had a decent amount of fun this week and everything has been reasonably competitive. It’s been a close match. Probably one of the better ones I’ve experienced in the past while.

Attachments:

noice

(edited by mexay.3902)

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

CoSA: the rule of /laughing is when you kill someone that has tried so hard to drop you, but failed epically. not when you zerg 5 people with 10.

Oh they only used 10 people this time?

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coults.8492

Coults.8492

The new Bandito thief tutorial video is now up, featuring 1v1s against several IoJ/SF/DR players from the past couple of weeks. No stealth, no thieves guild, no lame stuff… just good fights and gunslingin’ action.

http://youtu.be/R9ODp-OMKwg

The obligatory TL;DR gif version is attached below.

better be good man…i turned off the can’t hug every cat video for this.

Not only will it literally change your life, you will name your future children after Mexican food in my honor.

I shall name my firstborn El Nacho Quip Hombre ;P

Attachments:

RISE Commander

Needs moar legendaries q.q

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

Oh they only used 10 people this time?

10 people, 10 IQ points. all meta builds.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

This week’s skillbar

I’ve actually had a decent amount of fun this week and everything has been reasonably competitive. It’s been a close match. Probably one of the better ones I’ve experienced in the past while.

Had to clean up mah desk. Coffee everywhar.

N1!

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: breh.5987

breh.5987

Lol how this thread turned to gif spam.

Was a fun night of farming goms at your spawn and all those futile attempts of trying to get your keep back, was very inspiring. Either way thanks for all the bags.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Was a fun night of farming goms at your spawn and all those futile attempts of trying to get your keep back, was very inspiring. Either way thanks for all the bags.

that would have been impressive if SF didnt outman GoM 10:1. But us being GoM I can see why you’re proud of it.

….. And Elementalist.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Anyway good match up this week SF and Ioj, I have had some good fun on my war this week tanking stuff ^.^

….. And Elementalist.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

I’ll admit, I’m impressed. No more nonsense claims other than double teams. Which I can assure there is none of, SF got as much love as GoM tonight.

GG’s ladies, gents and .gif farmers. Had a blast tonight.

GoM getting even moee loving right now mayne.

The matchup isn’t over yet IoJ better watch your back.
Also, if any skill was involved in what just happened in EB
it would be more than pressing “1” on a golem, which you had 10 of.

Also, we have been working with ~10 with the outmanned buff for 6 hours and still held off a [HARD] assault on QL. Try again.

EDIT: You guys are sooooooo [HARD][CORE]. U make lolz

Thanks for your EB keep twice in a matter of 2 hours (sry busy elsewhere wiping folks), and SF taking it once in between those two. With very, very little effort (insert .gif lolz here). That amounts to three. In no time. Don’t be sad though. SF happily lost theirs too just now. Well defended though SF…that was fun. I actually got rezzed tonight.

If .gif’s gave you PPT GoM you’d be winning.

HARD & CORE (2 separate guilds mind you, a few good friends in between) just wrecked EB keeps and it’s not even prime time for IoJ.

And you wonder why people are transferring…

@ Ansilon – Actions speak louder than words/forums mate. L2BackItAllUp
P.s. I posted what I did, an hour after 10 of our 15 members on that night left. You posted within an hour of me. So yea… Not only are you full of kitten, but you’re bad at being so full of kitten. Props for the PR attempt though.

@ GoM – Stop talking about it and be about it. You might just turn those fair weathers into WvW players eventually. Might want to shift attention to the WvW aspect of….WvW. Not the forums.

@ SF – Numbers don’t equal wins. You guys have an insane population in times that IoJ doesnt. The issue is, 12 IoJ WvW players can drop 30 of you. You guys just bank on your numbers equaling wins. Maybe against T7 & t8, but not the actual regular IoJ players. Suffer a few losses and you’ve suddenly lost half of those numbers. Work on that and people might be afraid of your numbers.

It’s been a blast, it really has. IoJ has been there. You all just need to focus more on the importance of working together, as opposed to flopping out the biggest kitten on the forums and hoping that popularity and lolz will earn you the crown. So much smack talking on the forums….and now you’re both fighting over second.

IoJ doesn’t talk much on the forums for a reason. An insane amount of dedication a discipline goes a long way. Forum warring……not so much as you can see. I might even catch a talking to for posting this but I expected much more from such lippy people here, and such a lack of challenge in the match considering the hype.

The Underdogs are having their way at the moment. Because we know what’s most important, the game. /gg

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

(edited by Crimson Magdelana.9024)

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shoe.5821

Shoe.5821

@ SF – Numbers don’t equal wins. You guys have an insane population in times that IoJ doesnt. The issue is, 12 IoJ WvW players can drop 30 of you. Work on that and people might be afraid of you.

it’s not IoJ that has had [Outmanned] every night, US-time. Just saying.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kukchi.6173

Kukchi.6173

I’ll admit, I’m impressed. No more nonsense claims other than double teams. Which I can assure there is none of, SF got as much love as GoM tonight.

Also, we have been working with ~10 with the outmanned buff for 6 hours and still held off a [HARD] assault on QL. Try again.

@ SF – Numbers don’t equal wins. You guys have an insane population in times that IoJ doesnt. The issue is, 12 IoJ WvW players can drop 30 of you. You guys just bank on your numbers equaling wins. Maybe against T7 & t8, but not the actual regular IoJ players. Suffer a few losses and you’ve suddenly lost half of those numbers. Work on that and people might be afraid of your numbers.

….. just so much lies…

Human thief lvl 80 pistol dagger pistol sword cheese extreme.
Anet fix thief plz its boring now :(

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Seeing that much green atm I feel like some!

….. And Elementalist.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

[/quote]

The Underdogs are having their way at the moment. Because we know what’s most important, the game. /gg

[/quote]

Huh? GoM is under dogs this match up lol

Reasons In my opinion

GoM, has been permanently outnumbered this match up and has had a constant troll draining supplies right before every SF assault.

SF has quite a few people and everytime Ioj flip their kitten they come strait after GoM and with 500% our numbers and most days they get wiped after the 1st maybe 2nd tower

Ioj…. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many, sure we held your EB keep with 10 vs 20+ for 4 or 5 waves and you brought omegas to help, but that coverage and the way your zerg actually listens to commanders is something that does not put you even close to being the under dogs of the match up.

I’ve said it in forums this whole match up: Ioj got skills, and you got some freakish numbers, hence my reasons in my opinion why you are not under dogs.

Under dogs would go between SF for having numbers and not much else and GoM for being perma outnumbered but able to hold own very nicely at times. We have stopped Ioj’s nightly EB take over twice I think now this week, once at durious and again at keep when we had to call in borderland guilds to help out.

(this is going from what I’ve seen anyway, I have started working again and can’t play as much)

….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pocachubbz.1928

Pocachubbz.1928

this one came a few days late coz my internet keeps dropping .. but ..

its from when we took ioj keep as a Guild!!

RUN <3<3<3

Attachments:

[RUN] Thief.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ansilon.6230

Ansilon.6230

this one came a few days late coz my internet keeps dropping .. but ..

its from when we took ioj keep as a Guild!!

RUN <3<3<3

Are our actions speaking louder than words now Kit?

Imperial Outlaws [IO] ; Salad
Ansií(e) , Mesmer | Guardian | Thief

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Gosh dam IoJ, do you sleep!? I know I don’t, and it’s 8:00 AM and I’m frustrated…

At least I found something that cheered me up while getting assaulted at Bay xD

Also Dear IoJ Major [Wolf] thief, learn to do someting besides mashing ur 2 button. I never seen a theif HS spam like you xD

Attachments:

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

(edited by Colt.9051)

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

Ya know…

While all of you in IoJ and SF are beating your chests about winning this match, you realize that it’s pretty sad. For GoM to have had the Outmanned “Buff” as often as we’ve had during this match…shouldn’t your leet skills, superior tactics and freakish population bases really had a much wider point spread than what is going on right now?

Just sayin’. If what you all are saying is true…yeesh. You all couldn’t even crush an outmanned foe. Maybe you’ll get paired with a different server who will fold before your tactics and zergs next time and let you completely stomp the point spread. Didn’t happen this time. But good try.

Hugs and Kisses

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

I absolutely do not approve of us chest thumping, its not the image we want for our server. Although some of Crim’s statements are true its not ok to brag or to claim to be superior to anyone in the match up. Everyone is different and haves fun in a different way than others, that should not be a reason to insult someone.

I’ve personally had a lot of fun during this match up and came across excellent roamers a d guild raids. I didn’t command as often as previous match ups due to real life getting in the way, but Its obvious how much IoJ has worked for what we achieved this week. Props to HARD, CORE, our oceanic team and everyone that particpated.

Lets not be sore winners, it was a balanced week. So thanks GoM and SF

Commander Nachonix

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

SF and GoM definitely do have good roamers out there. I fought a few last night on my ranger/guardian in SF BL. I forget the guild tags, but if you recognize my name, I give you props

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

(edited by Joey.3928)

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: rcelbrechter.8947

rcelbrechter.8947

Again, I do not claim to speak for the entire SF crew, but on this side it does not feel like “insane” numbers. If that were the case I am sure we would be a bit higher on the tier system.

Again, I think its in bad taste to insinuate that there is some displayed skill level difference. I saw a few failed attempts on our keep over the last week by the likes of the mighty Isle group. I will say when you guys wipe you do it all out which I admire (not being sarcastic). All things in life need to be done with full effort win, lose, or otherwise. I will from here on simply state that this opinion is merely my own and as such reflects my perspective and unique point of view.

How can one state something as a truth when they have not nor will they ever be able to view it outside of their own perspective? I respect your opinion however your stated opinion may not necessarily be an undisputed “truth”.

Talk about the damage done overnight. Note that this was done in what has already been noted as our “off hours”. I was there and I saw that bulldozer zerg pretty much rolling over all that it cared to (including SM castle). Yep, I was that guardian that kept returning only to have 5-6 of you guys hanging off of my back while the real zerg did just what it was designed to do. Does that equate to superior skill or tactics. Again no. It is the same numbers game that you make reference to in your earlier critique of our server.

This week has been fun but lets not go into that “our skill is better than your skill” mode. My respects to both servers. This has been a fun week for sure.

Kind Regards
Renegade.

Renegade Lightsend [Chef] [TAC]
Guardian – Dragonbrand

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: breh.5987

breh.5987

that would have been impressive if SF didnt outman GoM 10:1. But us being GoM I can see why you’re proud of it.

Suuure. Make excuses about being so easy.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

I will say this one thing, SF it may not seem like huge numbers on your side, but trust me down in these tiers it is. To GoM, IoJ has been there where you have outmanned buff the whole match up, it sucks we know. However we did the same thing many times on not losing our stuff often. When you place ACs and you have dedicated WvWers able to respond to sightings in crack time defending things can be extremely easy. Especially when the other servers tend to not want the long drawn out 30 min-1 hour battles. Props to both servers this match up, Look forward to seeing you all in the future.

Isle Of Janthir

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

snip

This week has been fun but lets not go into that “our skill is better than your skill” mode. My respects to both servers. This has been a fun week for sure.

^^^ This. Good post. I’ve had run-ins with talented players/groups/guilds from both sides. As I said before, it’s been a good, even fight.

I’d look forward to another match-up with both servers, and would not underestimate either.

Thanks for a fun week SF and GoM; best of luck with today’s roll.

Epsilon
Mag/FA

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

Did some roaming in SF BL on my lunch break. Had a good tussle with you SF from [MOM].

As many know, laughing at me = instant target on your head

Despite that, you all were actually friendly

Attachments:

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruckus.9064

Ruckus.9064

What? No Whiners and crybabies this week?

No they are here you are just not looking hard enough .

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

I always wonder why like my server, then saw this and how much fun we get to have winning or losing ^ ^

Attachments:

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

I always wonder why like my server, then saw this and how much fun we get to have winning or losing ^ ^

Reminds me when SF took briar earlier this week and I made a ram site smiley face for those up in the lords room.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Did anyone get photos/video from the [ASH] mini-golem rush?

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

kitten GoM.. Where did you all go? I give a shout out to the two GoM guildless upleved that stayed on your BL and valiantly defended your borderlands while you all sat in eb and watched. We literally 1 rammed everything but bay.. That was 2 rams.

Edit: These two uplevels i gave the shout out to for defending are now solely trying to retake your BL GoM. give them medals and money dammit.

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

kitten GoM.. Where did you all go? I give a shout out to the two GoM guildless upleved that stayed on your BL and valiantly defended your borderlands while you all sat in eb and watched. We literally 1 rammed everything but bay.. That was 2 rams.

awkward. I was soloing grub…

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I think we’ve all been in the pavilion. We put in some serious overtime to beat Kaineng last week and it seems everyone just kind of took this week off. :/

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

I think we’ve all been in the pavilion. We put in some serious overtime to beat Kaineng last week and it seems everyone just kind of took this week off. :/

From map chat just now on GoM BL… “How dare these selfish GoM think they have any ownership of these clearly green borderlands. Down right rude of them chaps.” lol

Isle Of Janthir

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Ansilon.6230

One must solo grub to complete the ritual.

IoJ needs golems. HA.

PS) Ansiimist~~~

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Darkothe.1253

Edit: These two uplevels i gave the shout out to for defending are now solely trying to retake your BL GoM. give them medals and money dammit.

We decided that you all needed a boost to your collective egos – and since getting a basket of puppies was unavailable for you to kick, we figured we’d let you feel good about pvdooring our entire BL.

That’s our parting gift for you all. It was a pleasure watching the server in first place go out of the way to stfpwnbbq the third place and out manned server. Well played!

sarcasm off Really? You guys found it necessary to swoop down on the third place server and flex your pixels in this manner? Pretty sad.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Devanuze.8734

One must solo grub to complete the ritual.

IoJ needs golems. HA.

PS) Ansiimist~~~

Moose soloed SM. Let us remind ourselves what ansiimist looks like:

Attachments:

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Ansilon.6230

Ansiimist. Always and forever.

EDIT: Please notice how the colors match my beautiful look.
Anyway, back to trolling EB. Sense we have about 5 people in there.
IoJ stay away from me or I will stomp you.

CoSA too.

Attachments:

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

We decided that you all needed a boost to your collective egos – and since getting a basket of puppies was unavailable for you to kick, we figured we’d let you feel good about pvdooring our entire BL.

That’s our parting gift for you all. It was a pleasure watching the server in first place go out of the way to stfpwnbbq the third place and out manned server. Well played!

sarcasm off Really? You guys found it necessary to swoop down on the third place server and flex your pixels in this manner? Pretty sad.

Wasnt even a zerg though is what im trying to say, It was literally about 3 people that started by taking a tower. Then 5 ppl for hills. It maxed at 13 of us at dawns for the last tower. You all could have easily stopped us. And its not like its typical IoJ PvDoor. its 3:30 pm EDT and 12:30 PM PDT so i wouldnt be calling it PvDoor…

Isle Of Janthir

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kukchi.6173

Kukchi.6173

Its been a great week for Wvw from zerg battles, small skirmish battles, to roaming and fight nights. Its been a pleasure fighting both IoJ and GoM. Great players on both ends and its been very enjoyable getting to know some of you looking forward to another fun match up. Much love from SF.

Human thief lvl 80 pistol dagger pistol sword cheese extreme.
Anet fix thief plz its boring now :(

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

From map chat just now on GoM BL… “How dare these selfish GoM think they have any ownership of these clearly green borderlands. Down right rude of them chaps.” lol

Meanwhile, in the Pavilion…

Attachments:

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Meanwhile, in the Pavilion…

Moniessss :"D Its so beautiful.

Isle Of Janthir

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: AggieTechGuy.4901

AggieTechGuy.4901

Great week everyone

@GoM

Up until about Wednesday morning I was still expecting a GoM horde to ascend from the gates of hell. Last matchup you guys did really well, and the one before it you stomped SF. Did the PvE patch really mess with you guys?

While I doubt you all were perpetually outnumbered, you did seem to lack the same “MEGAZERG INC INC INC!!! GOLEMS HALP! ~screams and white noise~” flare that you had before.

Good fights though. I tried to only really hit you guys after CoSA logged out for the night. You had some really good “last stand’s” in EB around 12 – 1 AM server time.

@SF

I have to give it to you guys – when you guys are organized you’re pretty kitten good. The sheer number of decently organized people in CoSA was scary.

Last night though after we took your corner in EB, we went to your borderlands. You owned almost everything for hours, but all of your towers were paper. In your keeps you had no defensive siege. I was just surprised by the lack of defense you all had in your BL. I also felt kind of bad for the 3 people that were there as we golem rushed everything :\ .

Something I also noticed with you all is that when CoSA isn’t in WvW, you guys really drop off. I’m sure you have other good commanders and guilds, but it seems to be a problem that most of your good WvW players are all in the same guild. When the leadership of CoSA logs off, 90% of your organized numbers log out too.

Oh and whoever the CoSA commander was that me and my guild laughed at yesterday. There was no hard feelings there . We were just trying to kitten you off enough that you would be focused on ogrewatch while our main force retook our corner and prepped for impact. It seemed to work, you guys steamrolled us with 60 vs 15, lol.

All in all, I was really happy with this matchup. This is the first time in a while for IoJ where all 3 servers seemed decently balanced. In other matchups, we were generally matched with one really strong server and one relatively weak server, which made it mostly a 1v1 with the stronger server at the time.

I saw a few failed attempts on our keep over the last week by the likes of the mighty Isle group. I will say when you guys wipe you do it all out which I admire (not being sarcastic). All things in life need to be done with full effort win, lose, or otherwise.

Thanks . I can’t speak for everyon, but I don’t particularly like drawing out an attempt to fastcap a keep. If we get it good, but if we don’t we shouldn’t mosey around for 15 minutes. May as well respawn and do something else.

Commander Logain Redwood – Isle of Janthir
Guildmaster of [CORE] Company of the Red Elite

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Here we go, Geronimo!
Well, another great week over all, in my opinion. We’ve seen some great roamers and interesting zerg moves. Over all, it was great. IoJ, I really adore you guys. You have a lot of sweet people, one of who reached out to me in game to say something nice. You know who you are, thank you! I hope we get matched up with you guys again and become greater friends! To my most adored guilds/WvW pals(You know who you guys are) in my home server, you guys rocked it even when left with nearly anything. You guys are fantastic! I’m happy we are still kicking despite the recent drop in numbers.

So, here is to another great week and a fun reset, we’ll see you around!

Allons-y! <3

-The Honeybuns’ Commanders

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Ansiimist. Always and forever.

EDIT: Please notice how the colors match my beautiful look.
Anyway, back to trolling EB. Sense we have about 5 people in there.
IoJ stay away from me or I will stomp you.

CoSA too.

We just enjoy being baddies.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Darkothe.1253

Wasnt even a zerg though is what im trying to say, It was literally about 3 people that started by taking a tower. Then 5 ppl for hills. It maxed at 13 of us at dawns for the last tower. You all could have easily stopped us. And its not like its typical IoJ PvDoor. its 3:30 pm EDT and 12:30 PM PDT so i wouldnt be calling it PvDoor…

So…not it’s not PvDoor with, according to you, 2 uplevels in the BL defending. Right. Gotcha’. I mean, whatever you all need to justify this absurd move is ok with me. I only hope you all enjoyed the trip to our BL, and that the doors were pleasant enough to fold without too much effort on your part – they can be rather rigid sometimes.

No…no. I get it…really. It’s easier to prove skill and tactics vs the third place and under-manned server rather than making a move on a more challenging target. Padding your score with a PvDoor sweep like that is slightly dodgy and pretty pathetic.

But it’s fine. Five more hours and we can wave you all off to your next match up with wistful air kisses and showers of candy. Ok, maybe not candy – ’cause all teh cady are belong to Commander Honeybuns.

Long live Commander Honeybuns!

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

So…not it’s not PvDoor with, according to you, 2 uplevels in the BL defending. Right. Gotcha’. I mean, whatever you all need to justify this absurd move is ok with me. I only hope you all enjoyed the trip to our BL, and that the doors were pleasant enough to fold without too much effort on your part – they can be rather rigid sometimes.

No…no. I get it…really. It’s easier to prove skill and tactics vs the third place and under-manned server rather than making a move on a more challenging target. Padding your score with a PvDoor sweep like that is slightly dodgy and pretty pathetic.

But it’s fine. Five more hours and we can wave you all off to your next match up with wistful air kisses and showers of candy. Ok, maybe not candy – ’cause all teh cady are belong to Commander Honeybuns.

Long live Commander Honeybuns!

All the reeses peanut butter cups are ours!!! BWHAHAHA!

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Devanuze.8734

Ansii tried to solo grub. Died within 5seconds.

Conclusion: Ansii is a Chicken McScrubblet.

8/9 GoM/SF/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

LOL, love all the passive aggressive attempts at kitten talking. If we were to believe that you guys always wipe us when we outnumber you then how are we in second?? I know most of the lame talking is by your forum warriors who can’t hold their own on the battlefield so they have to come on here and post gifs (though some are freaking hilarious). But it is still pretty sad when I see three thread pages full of bs about SF and we didn’t have one person posting on those pages.

I for one had a very fun week, the matchup was very close and I can not wait (who know how long I will have to) for SF to get an Oceanic presence to allow us to keep a decent PPT overnight.

Cheers everyone, hope to see you in WvW again so we can continue training our pugs against good competition.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime