www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

8/9: TC/Mag/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

It was nice while it lasted. (^_~)

No one gives a crap.

Are you sure? You are acting oddly for someone who doesn’t.

Matchup has been great so far ya’ll. Nice to fight some servers that actually find work in small group roaming- i hope to have more awesome fights and fun throughout the week.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Tensions must be running high in DB. For simply proposing an alternative tactic, the entire DB TS server got really bent out of shape and proceeded to call me very bad names QQ. Then I got banned from the TS server. Really classy when I’ve never had a mic attached and just listened in to commanders, helping out where needed. If this is the type of communication and treatment DB players are going to get, we need HELP. Maybe I’ll just take the week off and let the guys that think they’re hard get facerolled. I’ll still run my little solo camp/sentry caps, as usual. Gotta get that WXP! LOL!

The entire TS? Holy kitten, I was on last night in a private channel and even I heard and I was so kitten ed off, god what a stupid idea to do…………..

The ironic part of this is that they’re always complaining about people not being on TS and following commander’s lead, but you ban a guild leader w/ a 300+ member guild? I’ll probably go re-up my TS3 server and let the children play with theirs.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

The ironic part of this is that they’re always complaining about people not being on TS and following commander’s lead, but you ban a guild leader w/ a 300+ member guild? I’ll probably go re-up my TS3 server and let the children play with theirs.

300+ member PvE guild? I do not recall ever even seeing your guild out in WvW.

This thread is for trolling and chest thumping. Drama can be acceptable, but only if its outlandish and involves names and screenshots that show us nothing. If you wish for us to care about your drama, which on face value is kinda dull and run of the mill, you need draw us in like a good story teller.

If your going to keep posting as you have been, I suggest posting it all in the JQ matchup thread.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

So you have never had a mic, which means you are probably new to commanding. Usually if you do something stupid commanding, people just stop following you. You don’t get banned from TS unless you are doing stupid stuff on TS.

WvW Necro

in Match-ups

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

300+ member PvE guild? I do not recall ever even seeing your guild out in WvW.

This thread is for trolling and chest thumping. Drama can be acceptable, but only if its outlandish and involves names and screenshots that show us nothing. If you wish for us to care about your drama, which on face value is kinda dull and run of the mill, you need draw us in like a good story teller.

If your going to keep posting as you have been, I suggest posting it all in the JQ matchup thread.

You wouldn’t see 300+ members at one time. No guild ever puts that many numbers out. A nice chunk of them is PVE, but the core of the guild is WvW. We prefer running smaller, less noticeable strike force teams and we’re never in the same place for long. Sorry for interrupting your chest thumping. Please proceed.

Attachments:

Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

You wouldn’t see 300+ members at one time. No guild ever puts that many numbers out. A nice chunk of them is PVE, but the core of the guild is WvW. We prefer running smaller, less noticeable strike force teams and we’re never in the same place for long. Sorry for interrupting your chest thumping. Please proceed.

They banned you for a whole day?? Wow, now I see why you are upset. I would just leave the server. Those FIRE guys just a bunch of transfer trash anyways, who are they to tell you what to do.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

if its Yumm’s job to confuse ppl they’re doing a very good job because I’m 100% sure that PYRO has never wiped to you guys

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

So you have never had a mic, which means you are probably new to commanding. Usually if you do something stupid commanding, people just stop following you. You don’t get banned from TS unless you are doing stupid stuff on TS.

I’ve got a mic/headset, but you’re missing the point entirely. You obviously missed some of my other posts that explained this. I don’t even have a commander tag. A tag doesn’t make you a commander, it just means you spent 100 gold to put on a blue dorito hat. I’m not at all new to commanding. I was here leading my guild members in up to three teams at any given time long before any of the current commanders were here. I learned from people like Edgar the Dyslexic, Kelvingts and Miss Terribad. Try commanding three teams with text chat only and see how well you do. I did it, and so did all of the commanders I mentioned above. It’s a lot easier when you’re all in the same guild and your teams are structured and disciplined to the task at hand.
I got banned from TS because someone in the channel decided to start calling me an idiot and many other names I won’t mention and I called him on it via in-game chat. Yes, I have a mic/headset, somewhere in the 50 or so boxes of stuff in the garage after recently moving and I’m just too kitten lazy to dig through them all to find it. So yes, I did get banned even though I never uttered a word on TS. If i wanted to do stupid stuff in TS, I’d go to our own channel so as not to disrupt others efforts. Just 1-2 minutes prior to being banned, I heard the guy telling someone to ban me from the server. What I thought was funny about the situation was they were muting me in TS when I wasn’t even speaking and they could clearly see my mic/ was disabled. This is how the buddy system and abuse of privileges work. Someone gets mad and all of the sudden they don’t want to let you play with their toys. LOL.

Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

This was too good not to post… So I’m going to leave this here….

EA ambush!

At about 2:04 i saw that you missed a bag left of the chat bubble. You need better f spam sklz noob :P

If you guys are actually taking posts from a guild called ‘Sea of Men, [Yumm]’ seriously then maguuma PvF is in a worse spot than I imagined.

That JQQ megathread must have dulled your senses.

Squirty Magoo wrote this reply…HAHAHAHAHAHA You couldn’t have a better name for this post.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

If you guys are actually taking posts from a guild called ‘Sea of Men, [Yumm]’ seriously then maguuma PvF is in a worse spot than I imagined.

That JQQ megathread must have dulled your senses.

Squirty Magoo wrote this reply…HAHAHAHAHAHA You couldn’t have a better name for this post.

Exactly!!!

in Match-ups

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

They banned you for a whole day?? Wow, now I see why you are upset. I would just leave the server. Those FIRE guys just a bunch of transfer trash anyways, who are they to tell you what to do.

The ban doesn’t bother me at all, it was in the method in which it was done and lack of a valid reason, but I get your obvious implied sarcasm. I’ve been on DB before these guys, I’ll be here after. But you are right, the garbage in DB needs to be taken out before this place starts to look and smell like a ghetto. No reference to FIRE in that statement, because there’s a lot of guys in that guild I like. The one that initiated all of it is a tagless no-name player that just happened to be in the channel with the Map Floaters. His feelings were hurt because TC kept wiping them in outer garrison on DB BL.

Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

The ban doesn’t bother me at all, it was in the method in which it was done and lack of a valid reason, but I get your obvious implied sarcasm. I’ve been on DB before these guys, I’ll be here after. But you are right, the garbage in DB needs to be taken out before this place starts to look and smell like a ghetto. No reference to FIRE in that statement, because there’s a lot of guys in that guild I like. The one that initiated all of it is a tagless no-name player that just happened to be in the channel with the Map Floaters. His feelings were hurt because TC kept wiping them in outer garrison on DB BL.

Why have you posted this here? Do you crave attention? Or are you trolling. If it’s the latter, you should’ve stopped after one post. Having fun is good. Maligning an entire community is not.

Probably what happened was wrong, or harsh. Resolve it on DB forums. From what I’ve seen, people are pretty mature and reasonable there. Talk to other leaders of major guilds, and I’m pretty sure this could be resolved behind-the-scenes. No need to come here and create drama.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Why have you posted this here? Do you crave attention? Or are you trolling. If it’s the latter, you should’ve stopped after one post. Having fun is good. Maligning an entire community is not.

Probably what happened was wrong, or harsh. Resolve it on DB forums. From what I’ve seen, people are pretty mature and reasonable there. Talk to other leaders of major guilds, and I’m pretty sure this could be resolved behind-the-scenes. No need to come here and create drama.

But what is the fun in that, these fairweather players gotta be heard Calvin!!!!!!!!!!

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Interesting glimpse of the DB community one gets from the forums.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Meh…

A few posters on the Official Forums talking about a single (and my guess very atypical) incident doesn’t really do anything to show insight into the overall DB Community.

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Meh…

A few posters on the Official Forums talking about a single (and my guess very atypical) incident doesn’t really do anything to show insight into the overall DB Community.

Thus why i said “glimpse”.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

I’ve got a mic/headset, but you’re missing the point entirely. You obviously missed some of my other posts that explained this. I don’t even have a commander tag. A tag doesn’t make you a commander, it just means you spent 100 gold to put on a blue dorito hat. I’m not at all new to commanding. I was here leading my guild members in up to three teams at any given time long before any of the current commanders were here. I learned from people like Edgar the Dyslexic, Kelvingts and Miss Terribad. Try commanding three teams with text chat only and see how well you do. I did it, and so did all of the commanders I mentioned above. It’s a lot easier when you’re all in the same guild and your teams are structured and disciplined to the task at hand.
I got banned from TS because someone in the channel decided to start calling me an idiot and many other names I won’t mention and I called him on it via in-game chat. Yes, I have a mic/headset, somewhere in the 50 or so boxes of stuff in the garage after recently moving and I’m just too kitten lazy to dig through them all to find it. So yes, I did get banned even though I never uttered a word on TS. If i wanted to do stupid stuff in TS, I’d go to our own channel so as not to disrupt others efforts. Just 1-2 minutes prior to being banned, I heard the guy telling someone to ban me from the server. What I thought was funny about the situation was they were muting me in TS when I wasn’t even speaking and they could clearly see my mic/ was disabled. This is how the buddy system and abuse of privileges work. Someone gets mad and all of the sudden they don’t want to let you play with their toys. LOL.

We need to get to the bottom of this. What was the exact discussion that lead to said person calling you an idiot. What did you suggest they do otherwise instead of wiping in garrison?

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Can we please all hug.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonProject.7980

CrimsonProject.7980

The ban is a short one and will expire soon. Whether it’s justified or not I can not say as I was not there at the time. However, if anything like that happens again and you (or anyone for that matter) feels it’s unreasonable, please post it on the DB forums or send me a message in-game or on the DB forum and I will investigate. It’s the better option as many of us operators don’t come read these match up threads often unless Mag is involved. :P

If I’m not available, there are other server moderators such as Gama, War Sock and Epi. As far as this incident is concerned, I will check the circumstances behind it when I can get a hold of the people involved.

[TW] Blondie warrior of Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

We need to get to the bottom of this. What was the exact discussion that lead to said person calling you an idiot. What did you suggest they do otherwise instead of wiping in garrison?

I am with this, we need more detail!

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

I think if you are a guild leader and you post on these threads, you should have the guts to keep your sig on your posts. As Crimson said all this could have easily been addressed in the Db forums.

That being said, it is kinda stupid for kicking you from ts if you were not interfering with ts. /ignore is awesome for that. I would have done that if you really bothered me that much since you dont even have a mic.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Honey, if you wanted attention, all you had to do was ask.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

I got an infraction for saying my own guild was bad

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

You wait until Connie hears about this!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Good, next time please don’t expose guild’s secrets.

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

Jeez. they might as well start infracting people for saying water is wet.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Jeez. they might as well start infracting people for saying water is wet.

Reported.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

If they find out mag is bad it’ll all be over. Hush your mouths.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Mag is bad

There now everyone knows.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

But our PvE zergs are the best.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

But our PvE zergs are the best.

No way, DB hast the most PvE commanders. Mag can’t steal this from us

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Oh yeah? We have crafting commanders, bank commanders and trading post commanders! And we have a guild full of jumping puzzle commanders.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

Hey guys! Are there any guilds from Tarnished Coast or Maguuma that want to GvG Night Shift [NS] tomorrow on Monday? We’re an NA guild therefore we’re available for GvGs from 6PM – 8PM PST or servertime. We have GvGs schedule from Tuesday to Thursday but none tomorrow so… any takers?

Please send us a challenge in http://www.gw2gvg.com/ for 8/12 (Monday) if interested. You may also contact Nateralus or W Rod in-game if you have any other concerns/questions, thanks!

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

EA plz go take your Hills back instead of taking ours.

Stealth Snake – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

EA plz go take your Hills back instead of taking ours.

We do wat we wan

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

Welp, that didn’t last long. Knew TC would eventually take it.

Stealth Snake – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

[Yumm], please stop abusing the Gw2GvG site and sending fake challenges.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Awake.1683

Awake.1683

Wondering what you’re talking about, it is not a fake challenge- we want a gvg and you are the only guild we have seen that actually fights back without running instantly…

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

(edited by Awake.1683)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

http://i.imgur.com/IZOjXzO.jpg

After are encounters on the field I guess it’s not a surprise you dodge an even fight after you dodge a fight where you outnumber us. A little disappointing after you claim to be the best maguuma guild after all the trash talk you do.

Very disappointing would still love to fight you if you man up!

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

guild yumm only runs away in field, they ran from a 3v10 yesterday, how disapoint.

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

We didn’t have many on last night so we were probably trying to get somewhere if you would like a rematch feel free to message one of us. Still waiting for the GvG PYRO

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

The one that initiated all of it is a tagless no-name player that just happened to be in the channel with the Map Floaters.

So how is that ^ maligning an entire community? Don’t get me wrong, there’s some great people on DB. I would have left long ago if there weren’t. One isolated incident with a keyboard (TS) warrior doesn’t speak for an entire community. The situation is being handled though. I appreciate your straightforward comment without any sarcasm.

Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Awake.1683

Awake.1683

You guys should probably take the DB TS drama to the DB forums.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Hey, I’ll GvG with you. My bank guild is always open for any 1v15 challenges!

You guys should probably take the DB TS drama to the DB forums.

Shush!

in Match-ups

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

I think if you are a guild leader and you post on these threads, you should have the guts to keep your sig on your posts. As Crimson said all this could have easily been addressed in the Db forums.

That being said, it is kinda stupid for kicking you from ts if you were not interfering with ts. /ignore is awesome for that. I would have done that if you really bothered me that much since you dont even have a mic.

Just minimizing the harassment possibilities. It is being addressed by someone. Your second paragraph is spot on, my thought and feelings exactly.

Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

y u always run PYRO

Attachments:

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Meh…

Indeed, atypical, as this was just a handful of players that were involved. Just like any other server, there’s a few bad apples here and there.

Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: darkstar.1862

darkstar.1862

Lol @ waiting till TC spends all the gold required to upgrade our WK and resetting all of the upgrades keep pouring money into that gold sink guys. Time to wipe some more waypoints.

Felonious Pope/Mara Jade Darkstar [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

I agree with Paralda, don’t waste your time GvGing Yumm.

The last time i remember them at a GvG they were just killing spectators and generally disrupting everything.

You don’t deserve to get your own fight until you can behave watching others :P