9/13 BP|YB|SBI

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mickz.8356

Mickz.8356

And here comes Buffy to save the day. For one, i dont know why you think we are gonna hit T2-T1 because we aren’t. And i dont see any SBI complaining on the forums about BPs 50 man zerg in our bl this morning aswell as a YB zerg, because we like a challenge tbh, unlike BP. So stop kittening about numbers and zergs and go and play the game, or transfer off to a lower tier if you dont like it. kthnxbailuvya

Cream, Collecting Loot [Bags]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

10 people ninja Hills off your BL’s. Tier 7 tactics yo!!

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Mickz.8356

10 people ninja Hills off your BL’s. Tier 7 tactics yo!!

Now now Gravy, we have to look at this in a BP perspective, so you mean 30 people golem rushed a paper hills? u r zergling t7 skill t3 coverage

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

And DO NOT say bp is doing it(i know you will anyway.)

bp is doing it

The kitten mightier than the sword.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I am sensing the nerd rage!! Let it flow through you BP, YESH!!!

I’m not the one nerd raging. I am stating facts while you’re all replying like little children, "NO YOU’RE WRONG ".

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bne.4260

bne.4260

Maybe BP should farm Arah for more http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Powerful_Potion_of_Undead_Slaying to kill all these zombies.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

And i dont see any SBI complaining on the forums about BPs 50 man zerg

Because it doesn’t happen..?

Stormbluff Isle

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Mickz.8356

And i dont see any SBI complaining on the forums about BPs 50 man zerg

Because it doesn’t happen..?

You obviously wasn’t on early morning when YB had our Hills and BP had our Bay.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Mickz do you have some issues or something or just complete ignoring the fact sbi are doing everything i said…
For one: go to “Woohoo, Sbi will face top 12 servers now” in discussion…nothing but sbi it seems talking how awesome they are and how good they will do.
Two: Bp does like to fight, Just we arent gonna be on 24/7.
Three: I transfered to bp cause wvw is horrible in lower tiers(depending on server).
You just dont want to see sbi are causing drama because that is your server. Open your eyes.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

I feel like we got off topic. We were discussing how bad SBI is.

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Mickz.8356

Mickz do you have some issues or something or just complete ignoring the fact sbi are doing everything i said…
For one: go to “Woohoo, Sbi will face top 12 servers now” in discussion…nothing but sbi it seems talking how awesome they are and how good they will do.
Two: Bp does like to fight, Just we arent gonna be on 24/7.
Three: I transfered to bp cause wvw is horrible in lower tiers(depending on server).
You just dont want to see sbi are causing drama because that is your server. Open your eyes.

From what ive seen all the drama that has been caused are coming from BP talking kitten about SBI numbers. I dont see any YB talking kitten about numbers, they actually stay out and fight, and try unlike you guys. And yes, i agree that WvW is horrible at lower tiers and thats why we transferred also, but if you cant handle other servers numbers, then go back down there.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

I feel like we got off topic. We were discussing how bad SBI is.

Yet we’re the server that has the forum warriors? Lol.

I am sensing the nerd rage!! Let it flow through you BP, YESH!!!

I’m not the one nerd raging. I am stating facts while you’re all replying like little children, "NO YOU’RE WRONG ".

I gave you a reasonable response to your trolly post, and what do you know, you replied with another trolly post.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

(edited by Flytrap.8075)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Mickz.8356

Ingredients

For the pastry
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 pinch of salt
5 oz soft unsalted butter
1 iced water

For the filling
5 apples
½ cup soft unsalted butter
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
½ cup superfine sugar
½ cup soft light brown sugar
1 pinch of salt
¼ cup water
cinnamon (to taste)

For the glaze
milk
superfine sugar

Heres the ingredients for an apple pie, enjoy.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Go to bed SBI. I can’t sleep until you do. How many times must I serve the eviction notice?

[KRTA]
Maguuma

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

Oh…

Oh! Oh boy it’s been a while since I have seen back and forth banter this active!

Where’s my popcorn-

…….

……..

Query, is it normal for popcorn to have mold on it? kitten it! I might have to have some of the apple pie.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

I’m not one to care about PPT, but i honestly hate versing SBI-.-
Since all these transfers, i rarely ever get even numbered fights when i run 10-15 man groups with my guild.. The only guild who give great fights and actually stand out of the 70 man zergs in BEAST. So yeah, i’ll be in Yaks BL for most of this week just looking for good fights.

It’s funny when other servers act as if they never have zergs.

I don’t think you’ve ever seen an enemy 80 zerg. You guys have them quite a lot!

I didn’t see any huge SBI zergs last night during reset. You’d think that would be primetime for an 80 man zerg, especially since those are supposedly our forte.

You guys always complain about the new SBI transfers, but what you fail to realize is that we do our own separate guild events and tend to avoid huge zergball stuff. For instance, DDLG ran two groups last night, with each consisting of less than 20 members.

Wow, you’re crazy. You’re telling me you were in every map on reset and you saw all of SBI’s numbers? That’s hard to believe.

No need to hide the fact that your server fields 80 people almost ALL the time. Just accept it.

You guys have the skill of a tier 7 server but coverage for a tier 3 server.

I really love how BP start talking kitten about numbers when they come up against a challenge. Like i said before, get off the forums kitten talking about numbers, and go out and fight, BP can easily field the numbers that SBI do.

And about the Tier 7 skill. You are probably the biggest hypocrite i have seen. The only guild i have been impressed with in BP is DR. The rest of you are just mindless zerglings with no tactics and result to excuses on the forums about losing. Grow up.

I really love how much sbi are hypocrites. Back when bp beat sbi each time we faced, All i saw was sbi crying on forums about us “zerging” 24/7. Now that you are beating us cause of all your transfers, you turned into a kitteny server. Zara is right about your skill is a t7 server. If you could’t even beat Maguuma with your 80 man zerg. Good luck beating someone higher. T1 is 24/7 coverage, 3 maps que and 1 map almost. Sbi can only que 1 sometimes. Enough acting so tough sbi and stop trying to create drama. And DO NOT say bp is doing it(i know you will anyway.) Cause all i do is see sbi on forums complaining about SOMETHING they dont like.

Edit: To prevent this post from getting deleted.

This post outdoes any QQ Noodica, Evilzara or Aeros has ever posted. 10/10.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

(edited by Amurond.4590)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

150 heavy loot bags so far….

[KRTA]
Maguuma

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

150 heavy loot bags so far….

Thanks for your bags at hills.

Star Player
[KEK]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

Since all these transfers, i rarely ever get even numbered fights when i run 10-15 man groups with my guild.. The only guild who give great fights and actually stand out of the 70 man zergs in BEAST. So yeah, i’ll be in Yaks BL for most of this week just looking for good fights.

I don’t think you’ve ever seen an enemy 80 zerg. You guys have them quite a lot!

I didn’t see any huge SBI zergs last night during reset. You’d think that would be primetime for an 80 man zerg, especially since those are supposedly our forte.

You guys always complain about the new SBI transfers, but what you fail to realize is that we do our own separate guild events and tend to avoid huge zergball stuff. For instance, DDLG ran two groups last night, with each consisting of less than 20 members.

Wow, you’re crazy. You’re telling me you were in every map on reset and you saw all of SBI’s numbers? That’s hard to believe.

No need to hide the fact that your server fields 80 people almost ALL the time. Just accept it.

Blahblahblah. If we have the coverage of a tier 3 server and the skill of a tier 7 server… shouldn’t BP’s tier 1 skill overcome your tier 4 coverage??
Nope, didn’t think so, you’re still getting slaughtered.
Back to cowering in your towers with your arrow carts.

~Tarnished Coast~

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Blahblahblah. If we have the coverage of a tier 3 server and the skill of a tier 7 server… shouldn’t BP’s tier 1 skill overcome your tier 4 coverage??
Nope, didn’t think so, you’re still getting slaughtered.
Back to cowering in your towers with your arrow carts.

I didn’t say we have tier 1 skill. And if we have tier 4 coverage and you out-coverage us, it makes you tier 3.

Stormbluff Isle

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Shonie.5297

Meh whatever the case… SBI 44k, BP 33k… I hope your “planned” tank job lands you in slot 12 and we continue to pummel you for months on end.

~Tarnished Coast~

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Well, I had a blast tonight SBI. Never seen so many people willing to run to their deaths over and over again for 6 hours straight. Your persistence is something that I am honestly in awe over. We should do this again sometime. Hope those few times you spent in our hills were suitably entertaining

[KRTA]
Maguuma

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Meh whatever the case… SBI 44k, BP 33k… I hope your “planned” tank job lands you in slot 12 and we continue to pummel you for months on end.

If you lurked our forums well enough you’ll know we’re not planning to tank. If we were this would be a completely different matchup.

Stormbluff Isle

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Shonie.5297

Well, I had a blast tonight SBI. Never seen so many people willing to run to their deaths over and over again for 6 hours straight. Your persistence is something that I am honestly in awe over. We should do this again sometime. Hope those few times you spent in our hills were suitably entertaining

Really?
SBI 46k, BP 34k
No time for trash talk when you’re getting pummeled, sorry.
Not even sure what you’re talking about to be honest, but I’m sure every person on every server at some point has attempted a failed siege. It happens.
Glad you enjoyed defending a tower/keep while we took most of your other holdings I guess.

~Tarnished Coast~

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

Lots of fun to the BP defending their borderland.

We kept your garri without supply for about 3 hours, and poked many holes into it. Too bad you had your 50-60 man zergs all night against us. Was funny getting inside garri and seeing your entire zerg come to wipe us.

Anywho, thanks for the fun, hope to fight you again. Maybe when we have even numbers.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paxi.1386

Paxi.1386

Good Fights tonight, lots of fun. Shoutout to TE was fun skirmishing ya’ll, hope you learned as much as we did, keep em coming this week everyone.

Maestro W – 80 Warrior
Maestro – 80 Mesmer
Dragonriders [DR]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Nice fight just now at Bluelake. Took us quite awhile to take it.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

So what happened to Borlis Pass? I don’t like this Backhurt Pass imposter.

There’s an anet dev on SBI! He’s our personal guild bounty now for this whole matchup.

There is an entire guild of them on SBI actually.

Really? I’ve never seen them. I’d like to kill them myself, but alas.

Silver league or bust. That’s what happened. On the up side PvE I’ve never seen so many doing world bosses. We’ve had queues recently. If they would have divided na into 3 leagues we wouldn’t be having this issue.

I miss these forums, but what’s the point posting for awhile.

edit

Obviously that was a joke. I don’t think anyone is losing intentionally. It’s just that right now for some reason we have much fewer people participating. Make of it what you will.

edit again, meant 4 leagues.

(edited by GSSBlunaspike.4153)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

What was with SBI throwing so many Golems at B’s Garrison?
When it finally worked… it only stayed flipped for like 9 minutes

Is that some kind of showing off supply thing like rappers throwing money on the ground? I don’t understand the youth of today and it worries me.

(edited by ilr.9675)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Good Fights tonight, lots of fun. Shoutout to TE was fun skirmishing ya’ll, hope you learned as much as we did, keep em coming this week everyone.

Thanks, we really enjoyed it despite the limited success. We are glad that you are willing to work with us as much as you do, and each time we see you in the open field or a planned skirmish we feel we are fighting the best. You guys have definitely been an inspiration for all [TE] members during our match-ups. Hopefully the rest of the week is just as fun.

Star Player
[KEK]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Next Week SBI vs SoS vs CD LETS DO IT!

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinder.2975

Cinder.2975

Thanks, we really enjoyed it despite the limited success. We are glad that you are willing to work with us as much as you do, and each time we see you in the open field or a planned skirmish we feel we are fighting the best. You guys have definitely been an inspiration for all [TE] members during our match-ups. Hopefully the rest of the week is just as fun.

You guys haven’t stopped improving. I’ve learned to get excited and be on my toes when I see the TE tag now

[DR] Komizar – Warrior/Officer

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bne.4260

bne.4260

Yes please! One more time!

Also I think this is a sign

Attachments:

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxic.4320

Toxic.4320

Not going to go back to quote the person that quoted me and said that I can’t see the enemy for being in a “90 man zerg”. There’s no way that we field that high a zerg. Ever. Aside from the very beginning of reset I haven’t been in the first zerg. But I do see plenty of y’all hugging your siege rather than coming down to fight in the field in spite of having even numbers. That isn’t “not worrying about ppt and only focusing on the fights” no matter how anyone looks at it.

To the BP that do come down and fight. Thank you.. y’all are the ones that make the game more fun and allow us to see how we are doing. Hats off to you guys, I am seeing a whole lot of improvement in your field fights.

YBBL.. Wowza you guys kept us on our toes on reset night in our BL with your rushes on our garri and trying to get our hills waypointed as well trying to keep us supply starved. I know that I, personally, was up until 0830am defending and many others stayed up even longer. You guys are just getting stronger and stronger and it definitely shows!

Ethos Mores [KWBH] Commander, Ranger
Nontoxicwench [KWBH] Guardian
Gefarhlich Madchen [KWBH] Mesmer

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Toxic.4320

Gack! Rooster.. I know the numbers you guys field (used to be on TC and CD).

• trembles in bootsies*

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: monk.4561

monk.4561

hi guy, we all know every server has some hacks and cheats…..even tho sbi have the zombie hordes(50-70) zergs…..still a lot of sbi relies on hacks and cheats to flip borlis pass forts. SBI been cheating and hacking back in June match up and they still doing it this week (09/13/2013)…can u say zoomhack.?

what’s the point of wvwvw..if a server can only win with cheats and hacks.?
I have attached a pic of it from June and sbi still doing cheats/hacks this week.

here’s the pic but I am not sure if anet will remove the pic….pic from june ..wild creek
on the eternal map..shows red target circles way inside…while the gate still up and all the sbi is still outside

Attachments:

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Ohai Borliss. Looked like you could use a hand. =3

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Mickz.8356

hi guy, we all know every server has some hacks and cheats…..even tho sbi have the zombie hordes(50-70) zergs…..still a lot of sbi relies on hacks and cheats to flip borlis pass forts. SBI been cheating and hacking back in June match up and they still doing it this week (09/13/2013)…can u say zoomhack.?

I have attached a pic of it from June and sbi still doing cheats/hacks this week.

here’s the pic but I am not sure if anet will remove the pic….pic from june ..wild creek
on the eternal map..shows red target circles way inside…while the gate still up and all the sbi is still outside

And here comes another BP idiot accusing people of hacking. No. The skill dragontooth on the elementalist’s scepter doesn’t need LoS to hit things, just for it to be targeted. Go and try it for yourself.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blanche Neige.7241

Blanche Neige.7241

If we get thrown into the Gold League and get our butts handed to us, it’s fine.. we’ll still come out and fight. We’ll also take the opportunity to learn from fighting the much higher tiers.

What is there left to learn in WvW?

The only thing you can learn is this : Server with higher population and wider coverage wins.

Period.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Toxic.4320

1: It’s dragon tooth, not a hack.
2: why wait until now to post a picture from June to accuse us of hacks.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: monk.4561

monk.4561

hmmm mickey must be from the sbi server….name calling..hahah….how mature..

its true I don’t have an elem character..but I don’t think the dragon tooth skill can hit bottom ground 15-20 feet inside a fort.. can another person with elem char confirm it…?
even if that possible…I have many other examples…of none-dragon tooth skills that is used by cheats/hacks…this pic is from the crystal server attacking crag tower…I was way on top..and a none-dragon tooth skill took out my siege.
can mickey name that skill ?

Attachments:

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Mickz.8356

its true I don’t have an elem character..but I don’t think the dragon tooth skill can hit bottom ground 15-20 feet inside a fort.. can another person with elem char confirm it…?
even if that possible…I have many other examples…of none-dragon tooth skills that is used by cheats/hacks…this pic is from the crystal server attacking crag tower…I was way on top..and a none-dragon tooth skill took out my siege.

Im not sure about this one man, those red circles on the edge of the cliff from an AC are pretty suspicious tho, maybe that might be it?

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killsimba.6945

Killsimba.6945

haha, BP back on their forums hating on SBI! read the SBI based ones, they are somewhat hilarious. http://borlis.org/forum/m/7734425/viewforum/1916867

(edited by Killsimba.6945)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

BP guardian from [WFD] who i just fought outside the EB BP spawn:

We had a nice little fight there, and after killing you I let you get back up, which leaves me with one question. Y u teabag after I get zerged in the face?

You broke my poor little asuran heart </3

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bellrang.1628

bellrang.1628

Dragon tooth is a bit overpowered regarding the range. Anet did say there were gonna fix the issue and make it a bit more clearer, but that was like 6 months ago and nothing has changed. You can hit anywhere inside towers with it as long as you have a lock on a target. I have personally done it back in the day when i had no idea how to play a elem. Run to the wall/gate, do a jump, hit the key, kitten hits. Its pretty much unlimited rage and height as long as you got a lock on something- that or it will get hit with the splash damage.

Regarding the second part. Yes it is easily possible to hit that area. There is a spot right towards your 1`oclock where your character is at and also a spot on the side right under the bridge where it gives a small height boost when running along the wall.
Can sometimes be AoEed and easily hit with an AC / Ranger (with range increase) if in the right spot.

Commander Bluevalle
[DDLG]- Co-Leader of Deadly Legends
[Bags]- Rally Bot

(edited by bellrang.1628)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Toxic.4320

I have an ele and the Dragon Tooth skill is insane with it’s range.

Can’t make that call with out seeing where the ac hitting you is. My ranger has +5 ticks in ac, treb, cata and bali and has much more range than most realise.

ps: there is no zoom hack. This is per Anet.. it’s what happens when people use windows mode our dual/triple monitors. Any other accusations you would care to throw out there?

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

This is a picture of a rubber duck which I downloaded in 1998, undeniable proof that BP cheats.

Attachments:

The kitten mightier than the sword.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Ohai Borliss. Looked like you could use a hand. =3

:)

Stormbluff Isle

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

This is a picture of a rubber duck which I downloaded in 1998, undeniable proof that BP cheats.

Irrefutable proof that SBI will say anything to demerit Borlis Pass!

Attachments:

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

(edited by tas.6310)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Its not just that. I’m not going to name any guild names, but I’ve seen SEVERAL warriors who can somehow teleport and stealth themselves. Took us a long time to kill this one warrior who even teleported after he was downed then ressed himself. We had a hell of a time finally finishing him off.