IoJ would be proud of this PvDoor masterpiece

Attachments:

Cream, Collecting Loot [Bags]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

I’m not one to care about PPT, but i honestly hate versing SBI-.-
Since all these transfers, i rarely ever get even numbered fights when i run 10-15 man groups with my guild.. The only guild who give great fights and actually stand out of the 70 man zergs in BEAST. So yeah, i’ll be in Yaks BL for most of this week just looking for good fights.

It’s funny when other servers act as if they never have zergs.

I don’t think you’ve ever seen an enemy 80 zerg. You guys have them quite a lot!

I didn’t see any huge SBI zergs last night during reset. You’d think that would be primetime for an 80 man zerg, especially since those are supposedly our forte.

You guys always complain about the new SBI transfers, but what you fail to realize is that we do our own separate guild events and tend to avoid huge zergball stuff. For instance, DDLG ran two groups last night, with each consisting of less than 20 members.

Wow, you’re crazy. You’re telling me you were in every map on reset and you saw all of SBI’s numbers? That’s hard to believe.

No need to hide the fact that your server fields 80 people almost ALL the time. Just accept it.

You guys have the skill of a tier 7 server but coverage for a tier 3 server.

Having read your previous posts, I can’t help but laugh.

When you outnumbered SBI in the past, you were obviously winning by skill.

However when SBI does it, we’re just bad and we’re only doing it by numbers.

How you haven’t figured out winning a matchup in World vs World is based entirely around numbers and not skill, i don’t know..But your server isn’t special..There isn’t an amazing amount of skill to be seen by your server. You’re losing because you’re outnumbered. But you’ve won in the past because you’ve outnumbered the other side.

Say take your beating..and cry about something else.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

So what happened to Borlis Pass? I don’t like this Backhurt Pass imposter.

There’s an anet dev on SBI! He’s our personal guild bounty now for this whole matchup.

There is an entire guild of them on SBI actually.

Really? I’ve never seen them. I’d like to kill them myself, but alas.

Silver league or bust. That’s what happened. On the up side PvE I’ve never seen so many doing world bosses. We’ve had queues recently. If they would have divided na into 3 leagues we wouldn’t be having this issue.

I miss these forums, but what’s the point posting for awhile.

edit

Obviously that was a joke. I don’t think anyone is losing intentionally. It’s just that right now for some reason we have much fewer people participating. Make of it what you will.

edit again, meant 4 leagues.

A combo of the questionable decisions of the wvw developers + pve farm farm farm content has done a number most likely to wvw in general. Funny thing is deliberately tanking might not even work at all at this rate, so yea… And even if one of us three gets to stomp silver for a bit, we’ll be screwed anyways by season 2 if they keep this crap up. We’re really into this together, along with your friends @ EB and poor AR who will only be increasingly screwed with the league system.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

So if BP is deliberately tanking… does that mean that SBI is deliberately inflating?

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxic.4320

Toxic.4320

hey, BP? Care to tell us how you have two warriors running around in Citadel crafting area on sbi BL. also you just had a thief come in to res one right in front of us there is NO way that you guys should be able to get in there past all the legendaries.

PS the warrior had himself 3/4 healed before the thief magically appeared

Attachments:

Ethos Mores [KWBH] Commander, Ranger
Nontoxicwench [KWBH] Guardian
Gefarhlich Madchen [KWBH] Mesmer

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Game Slayer.7632

The Game Slayer.7632

hey, BP? Care to tell us how you have two warriors running around in Citadel crafting area on sbi BL. also you just had a thief come in to res one right in front of us there is NO way that you guys should be able to get in there past all the legendaries.

PS the warrior had himself 3/4 healed before the thief magically appeared

I’m not really subject to believe you at all, since you claim an obvious ele is a war. They probly just glitching through, not hacking.

I am a teef
:)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Pressing spacebar is a well known exploit.

(edited by Pinko.2076)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

There’s an anet dev on SBI! He’s our personal guild bounty now for this whole matchup.

Silver league or bust. That’s what happened. On the up side PvE I’ve never seen so many doing world bosses. We’ve had queues recently. If they would have divided na into 3 leagues we wouldn’t be having this issue.

edit

Obviously that was a joke. I don’t think anyone is losing intentionally. It’s just that right now for some reason we have much fewer people participating. Make of it what you will.

A combo of the questionable decisions of the wvw developers + pve farm farm farm content has done a number most likely to wvw in general. Funny thing is deliberately tanking might not even work at all at this rate, so yea… And even if one of us three gets to stomp silver for a bit, we’ll be screwed anyways by season 2 if they keep this crap up. We’re really into this together, along with your friends @ EB and poor AR who will only be increasingly screwed with the league system.

Ebay is hardly a lot anyone should feel sorry for, I can freely say in being one. We’re a hard-headed, unapologetic, and mouthy bunch who will jump at any opportunity to drag you through the dirt, verbally or ingame. No pity required nor wanted lol.

As for my personal reaction to the incoming changes. Meh… As long as camps are still solo-able I have little reason to complain and will continue to play my part unabated.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Toxic.4320

that one was the ele. I have screenies of the two warriors and the thief. all of them were reported by at least ten of us that witnessed it.

The ele was amazing at being constantly invulnerable and the thief broke my marks without taking any kind of damage. Also very good at healing whilst dead. Y’all have some seriously leet skills going on there.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

Dodge rolling through marks will activate them, while evading them. So Don’t stack all your marks in one spot, else someone will just dodge roll through and negate them all.

Also, there is a current bug out there that dead foes show an amount of health, like they partially ressed themselves. Happens on allies and enemies. Once a person starts to res, the bar goes back down to zero. So all it is is a visual bug, an illusion if you will.

And an ele running a focus with other specific traits and utilities equipped can have a decent amount of pure invulns.

Please please please read up and know what you are talking about before accusing of hacks/exploits. (Just being in there is of course, not intended. That much, you were correct.)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boreal.9826

Boreal.9826

Well, YB is outmanned on every map right now. I’ve never seen that before on a Sunday, so I guess we’re officially sandbagging the week. Assuming we achieve r13, I’m not sure blowing ppl out in silver league will be any more fun than getting blown out. Whatever.

I did have fun brawling with some SBI outside our EBG spawn, but all your siege raining down sorta put a damper on it.

G’luck against the upper tiers, SBI. You’ve got some impressive numbers, and I suspect you’ll learn a thing or two from those servers…

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: peppers.6192

peppers.6192

Hey everyone, im Aweburn from [KWBH] and i just wanna know if there is any guilds that want to do maybe a 5v5, 10v10 gvg? it’s been a while since we have done a good GvG and what with this upcoming patch its just gonna be crappy. So if you want Just Mail me in game either my accnt name or “Aweburn” and maybe we can set something up.

I can assure you win or lose, we shake hands and walk away, and there will be no forum bashing or emotes after a fight.

Just want to have some fun fights and get better as a guild. Thank you!

Aweburn – Aerisü [KWBH]
~Stormbluff Isle~

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bjchase.3074

bjchase.3074

Assuming we achieve r13, I’m not sure blowing ppl out in silver league will be any more fun than getting blown out. Whatever.

It won’t be. Either way. Which is why I am not looking forward to league play with only 2 leagues of 12 teams.

Now, if you will excuse me, I must go back to watching my Soap that is BP vs SBI on the forum boards.

Stormbluff Isle
Straight Outta Kryta [KRTA]
I fart in your general direction

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

ArchonWing.9480

edit

Ebay is hardly a lot anyone should feel sorry for, I can freely say in being one. We’re a hard-headed, unapologetic, and mouthy bunch who will jump at any opportunity to drag you through the dirt, verbally or ingame. No pity required nor wanted lol.

As for my personal reaction to the incoming changes. Meh… As long as camps are still solo-able I have little reason to complain and will continue to play my part unabated.

I’m aware of what you said lol, it’s not pity, I’m just highly amused by your “relationships” with those two other servers. The term friends was a joke. In fact, I didn’t think of anyone from there reading our matchup.

As for the changes, I’m just not really fond of Queue Wars 2, although I guess it’s already happening. Soloing camps is fun but I can just totally imagine like 20 people camping each one with siege. >.>

Quite a few of us @ SBI love you guys at EB, although you may not love us. It’s unfortunate since recently everyone seems to hate SBI, including SBI. I mean we were even accused of teaming with NSP (wat?)

We faced BP and AR first and they presented you guys as some kind of bogeyman so that spurred the imagination a little. We’ve learned a lot from you folks despite what some may think.

Anyhow, that’s too much goodwill. Afk collecting bags since there’s no “forum mastery” to spend points on.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

IoJ would be proud of this PvDoor masterpiece

Looks like BP has their own zerg zombies

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: mariemystar.8296

mariemystar.8296

Anyone up for a good final GvG tomorrow evening @ 9pm EDT?

[One] would like to go 15v15 with anyone from BP or SBI.

Orb-a-geddon is coming to smash on GvG’s so if anyone is up for it, please contact me.

Commander Mariemystar – Sylvari Mesmer
Public Enemy Number [One]
Yaks Bend

(edited by mariemystar.8296)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

This thread is amuses me. I can’t be the only one not in any of these 3 servers reading right…? Lol.

Commander Nachonix

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Toxic.4320

“Dodge rolling through marks will activate them, while evading them. So Don’t stack all your marks in one spot, else someone will just dodge roll through and negate them all.”

Please please make sure you aren’t talking to someone doesn’t know this before you try to act like everyone on sbi is completely stupid. I never, ever stack my marks. I place them so that it is virtually impossible to dodge roll through them. This means that after the thief hit the first few s/he should have been revealed. Didn’t happen.

“Also, there is a current bug out there that dead foes show an amount of health, like they partially ressed themselves. Happens on allies and enemies. Once a person starts to res, the bar goes back down to zero. So all it is is a visual bug, an illusion if you will.”
Fully aware of this also. What I WAS unaware of is that a person can cause their health bar to fill until they are no longer dead.

“And an ele running a focus with other specific traits and utilities equipped can have a decent amount of pure invulns.” Yep. Also have an ele. THIS ele had an inordinate amount and length of invulnerability. Let me guess, btw, the thief can also show invulnerable based on traits and utilities? Pray, enlighten me, good sir/ma’am -so that I may trait my thief to do this as well.

I await a valid explanation as to how these players were able to repeatedly get beyond the legendary defenders with out being one/two hit. (pretty sure that they can’t all stealth singly but hey.. maybe warriors can stealth themselves as well!)

And before you say it, no walls were down and none of the guards or trainers moved each time your players ’glitched in.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Next Week SBI vs SoS vs CD LETS DO IT!

Gack! Rooster.. I know the numbers you guys field (used to be on TC and CD).

• trembles in bootsies*

You guys can’t be any worse than Ehmry Bay. Let’ get the band back together.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Yerffejy.6538

lolz. I am definitely on SBI. :P

And most of what you said could be easily explained. So I might as well cover the bases before getting deeper into something. Some people honestly do not know some of that stuff. So my bet was neither did you. No insult there.

Anywho, some stealth lasts longer than the pure 4 seconds. So even while evading (And thieves have other evades besides dodge roll.) So easy to remain stealthed and evade the marks.

That is true. They should not be able to do that. Although if someone stealthed was ressing(see above), it would appear as if the health bar is just refilling. Just some food for thought.

How do you define an inordinate amount? maybe they were using the Magnetic Shield (No idea why, but to each his own) which would add, certainly, even more invulns. Espeically idf they picked up the 2nd shield for themselves.

Oh! And thieves can invuln, actually. Either by using said Earth shield, or stealing can give heroes elixir that gives invuln.

I think it is less a matter of getting past the legendaries, but jumping up somewhere. No idea where they would do this, but I agree with you on this part. It is a glitch or exploit, and should not be done (However fun it may be).

I just dislike people throwing out hack accusations when they don’t know how someone is doing something.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Normally I’ll trash talk for the fun of it but I don’t care anymore, doing no one good.

Good job SBI. (only time I’m saying this)

I’ve been the lone commander for BP the past 10 hours. You guys have good coordination and reaction time. Me flipping only your bay for the past 10 hours with 60 people proves it.

BP BL hills just now: You kept coming and coming and eventually broke us. Maybe it was all those times you contested our Garrison. You seriously wore us out and eventually got it. Also nice try trying to defend it as well as we took it right back.

But many times you guys decided “golems is the way to go!”. With however many people you had (I’m guessing 60+) you could literally dps the gate and break it down faster than the time it takes to build those golems. Just a suggestion.

I hope our tenacity today shows that we are not tanking this matchup. I (and many others) are trying our best to push you guys away. Just because the score is lopsided does not mean we’re giving up.

Anyways, you’re coverage is insane and it’s clear that tier 4 servers can’t match it. Heck, we did a lot better against DB and Maguuma than you guys. Wherever BP ends up in the future, whether it’s silver or gold league, we’ll still be out there fighting.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

This is a picture of a rubber duck which I downloaded in 1998, undeniable proof that BP cheats.

love it. awesome.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

This is a picture of a rubber duck which I downloaded in 1998, undeniable proof that BP cheats.

Irrefutable proof that SBI will say anything to demerit Borlis Pass!

love this one too.

Let’s ask tootsie.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

Pressing spacebar is a well known exploit.

Report me for it.

Let’s ask tootsie.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

Normally I’ll trash talk for the fun of it but I don’t care anymore, doing no one good.

I’ve been the lone commander for BP the past 10 hours. You guys have good coordination and reaction time. Me flipping only your bay for the past 10 hours with 60 people proves it.

BP BL hills just now: You kept coming and coming and eventually broke us. Maybe it was all those times you contested our Garrison. You seriously wore us out and eventually got it. Also nice try trying to defend it as well as we took it right back.

But many times you guys decided “golems is the way to go!”. With however many people you had (I’m guessing 60+) you could literally dps the gate and break it down faster than the time it takes to build those golems. Just a suggestion.

I hope our tenacity today shows that we are not tanking this matchup. I (and many others) are trying our best to push you guys away. Just because the score is lopsided does not mean we’re giving up.

Anyways, you’re coverage is insane and it’s clear that tier 4 servers can’t match it. Heck, we did a lot better against DB and Maguuma than you guys. Wherever BP ends up in the future, whether it’s silver or gold league, we’ll still be out there fighting.

This is the Zara I love :-)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

ArchonWing.9480

Oh, I remember this BP better.

But yea, we realize you guys never quit ever since that time you took away that rather sizable lead away from us and won.

There’s quite a few servers up there that we’d love to deliver payback to, and now that we realize there’s more than one map thanks to you folks, we might make it happen… someday, if the fairweathers haven’t jumped ship already. :S

Anyhow, I’m sorry for derailing the thread, we can go back to our usual trash talking now.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

+1

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Songbird.7296

Songbird.7296

Someone give this woman an Oscar.

Borlis Pass

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

So much for trial by fire. Rather disappointing. [DR] appears to be the only group able to really test us this week.

Ioj had more challenging open field.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

(edited by Jyeoi.6027)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

I’m aware of what you said lol, it’s not pity, I’m just highly amused by your “relationships” with those two other servers. The term friends was a joke. In fact, I didn’t think of anyone from there reading our matchup.

As for the changes, I’m just not really fond of Queue Wars 2, although I guess it’s already happening. Soloing camps is fun but I can just totally imagine like 20 people camping each one with siege. >.>

Quite a few of us @ SBI love you guys at EB, although you may not love us. It’s unfortunate since recently everyone seems to hate SBI, including SBI. I mean we were even accused of teaming with NSP (wat?)

We faced BP and AR first and they presented you guys as some kind of bogeyman so that spurred the imagination a little. We’ve learned a lot from you folks despite what some may think.

Anyhow, that’s too much goodwill. Afk collecting bags since there’s no “forum mastery” to spend points on.

We hoped they learned a lot too in our thirteen weeks of uninterrupted interaction, lol. That was kind of the point, as it is with all GvG’s, Fight Clubs, and any other such interactions between servers. It’s meant to be at it’s core a test of a servers strength and weaknesses, and overall hopefully a learning experience. Borliss has excelled since the “Thirteen Week War.” Far moreso than could have ever been expected at that time, and in less time than could have ever been anticipated. This probably is, and rightfully should be a point of pride for them. Most unfortunately, the same cannot be said of the Rock…

As for friendship, or lack thereof (depending on who you talk to, as I for one find them both most endearing), it’s hardly a surprise I’d say. At best I think our overall level of favor upon one another may very well never rise above that of maybe what you might see in ex-prison cellmates (I laugh at that analogy and it’s multiple implications and meanings, some of which are quite accurate). Back then, we probably did seem like “boogeymen.” Particularly during the “Broliss Rock” phase of those match-ups when both Borliss and Anvil were coming at us in full cooperative fashion against us. In the end though, we withstood the dual assault. I for one was amazed with level of cooperation shown on the part of both Borliss and Anvil during that period. I’ve seen nothing like it since (that whole phase making Borliss’s recent rise ever more impressive). Sure, I’m told Ebay’s server forums literally lit up with cries of foul play at being dual-hammered. That too is of little surprise to me. There will always be criers anywhere you go, and criers gonna cry. There’s a reason I don’t frequent our forums after all. Much of what is present there is so much over-dramatic filth, spewed by those who probably care just a little too much.

I am as a tourist right now, viewing another culture. It’s only day two of my “vacation” here in Borliss and I’m already awestruck by it all. Same camps, same towers, completely familiar surroundings, and yet the people make it a completely different world. Much to my utter joy and fascination.

Yumiko Togashii

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

I honestly think SBI might actually be competitive in t2, hows SBI’s oceanic and SEA coverages btw how many can you guys field during that timezone?

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Yerffejy.6538

I honestly think SBI might actually be competitive in t2, hows SBI’s oceanic and SEA coverages btw how many can you guys field during that timezone?

Ummm. Most of the time our zergs are people putting in extra hours to make sure we do well. We have a smallish zerg, but no where near enough for T2 I am guessing

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

SBI oceanic and SEA? haha

We have a reasonable number of people but 3/4 of them (at least on TS) seem to be Americans pulling all-nighters.

It’s paying dividends for this matchup but I don’t think it’s sustainable. In terms of people actually based in this time zone I think we might have somewhere between 30 and 60 regulars. I tend to steer clear of the EB zerg so there’s quite a margin of error on that estimate.

(edited by Ben K.6238)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

SoS is fishing for intel! And you’re giving it to them lol!

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ricochet Jones.2537

Ricochet Jones.2537

Thanks, Zara. I’m new to WvW and enjoying being proud of my server, but…gotta be honest, I’m pretty sure I personally won’t stand a chance in higher tiers O.o

And for what it’s worth, I think you guys are putting up a great fight (and YB too!) against some really insane numbers. I know I don’t last long on my own without a cushy zerg to keep me alive, so kudos to you guys for not giving up and keeping me on my toes out there!

Valor Zeal [VZ] — Stormbluff Isle

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

I can try and get some krew together for Thursday night and do a fight club. anything from 1v1s to 5v5s if anyone is interested.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kvothe.1467

Kvothe.1467

If we are in fact really outnumbering you guys, you’re probably gonna have trouble against IoJ in the lower tiers. Though I cannot believe that most of Yak’s and some BP have actually showed up for fights in this match-up. Unless all our transfers did exponentially; rating-wise, increase our WvW population…

Honestly, now that I think about it, we seem to be able to have a queue in EB almost always and manage to put queues on 2 BL’s almost every night. I guess I just thought that BP and Yak’s was capable of the same. You guys were really good at jumping around BL’s to intercept us when we did not have the transfers that made us think you had a much greater population.

I feel emotions when I think about you.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

I’ll just say, theres a reason why hardly no yaks are presence and we aren’t upgrading anything. :P

[One]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

I’ll just say, theres a reason why hardly no yaks are presence and we aren’t upgrading anything. :P

Cause the evil empire doesn’t like zombies? :/

Attachments:

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

If we are in fact really outnumbering you guys, you’re probably gonna have trouble against IoJ in the lower tiers. Though I cannot believe that most of Yak’s and some BP have actually showed up for fights in this match-up. Unless all our transfers did exponentially; rating-wise, increase our WvW population…

I’m pretty sure it’s a combo of all of those.

I’ve been OUT in PvE land on BP … It’s not like NSP & CD & TC and other servers where anytime of the night you can find practically an Overflow for the FG champ train. ….nah, LA is sparsely populated, & even tho I caught them doing Jormag last night; with so few ppl there it took 25 minutes atleast. And Cursed Shores has almost nothing but Bots. BP is definitely still a WvW server… the largest zergs(if they can be called that) I saw all week were in WvW only. ….granted I ain’t stepped foot in Queens to see what’s going on there, but that place makes my skin crawl so I’ll leave that up to someone else.

No… the disenfranch’ment I see, is purely aimed @ Devon Carver’s & the other WvW devs claims, promises, w/e you wanna call ‘em. I ain’t see’in people rushing to PvE land b/c it’s better (it’s really not). What I see is differing appetites here for waiting in general. Waiting for real improvements that lead to real fights. Gratz to SBI on getting a big band …err immigration of folks with a much bigger appetite for waiting. Them’s the kinda folks that MMO makers really cherish … they’re like that “29%” you see all the time in political Polls. They’re lucky to have eachother and grats to them!

I don’t speak for anyone in the guild I’m in either b/c they’re still trying like the little engine that could. But I don’t have the patience myself to invest THAT MUCH time into constantly being outnumbered and then losing purely due to attrition and bad UI, map design, Defensibility, & Macro-Resource design in general. IoW: you’re the winning start of the fight 3:5 odds and outgunned but you just can’t ebb that tide as more and more of them show up to the point that you just can’t stomp fast enough and now everyone in your squad’s “ultimates” are all on cooldown again too and no one’s bringing you Supply either.

Edit:
…and don’t you dare twist my words around either…. I know what SBI went through, I know it’s long overdue for a shot in the arm to get back to its former glory days. I know darn well that anyone-what got screwed by ship-jumpin’, it was SBI.

(edited by ilr.9675)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

Cause the evil empire doesn’t like zombies? :/

The evil empire makes no biases towards any of its denizens.

However we have a strict ‘no brain-consumption’ policy in place, denizens found consuming brains will be burned to death by flamethrowers. Insurance policies do not cover loss of life or property in this manner.

Thank you for your compliance with the Evil Empire!

- Jornosh, Public Relations for the Evil Empire! Any complaints can be brought forward in person to the Gas Chamber / PR Main Lobby.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: mariemystar.8296

mariemystar.8296

[One] extending final offer for any guild to GvG us tonight on BP BL south camp.

we kick off with [TE] @ 9pm EDT, any others willing can fight after, just show up and give me your size. (i.e 10v10, 15v15, etc.)

Any Fight Clubs/Duels are welcome post GvG’s.

These are unofficial, lets have some fun before this orb buff comes in.
Only official if we both make it to be. (via gw2gvg.com)

contact me or Aetal.3658 for anything.

Commander Mariemystar – Sylvari Mesmer
Public Enemy Number [One]
Yaks Bend

(edited by mariemystar.8296)

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

IoJ might give YB and BP a run for our money due to their oceanic night cappin PvD folks. But if you haven’t noticed, a huge amount of transfers have gone to IoJ and SBI, while guilds from Kain, CD, YB, (dunno about BP), have been leaving…..Mid-tier WvW servers are getting screwed from the new leagues and transfers. Whichever one getting #13 is going to have a hard time anyways from an influx of bandwagoners for dat golden dolyak and an ongoing efflux of skilled WvW players. I hope things stabilize for all servers, particularly Kain since their NA primetime guilds are leaving .

FSP

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Honestly, now that I think about it, we seem to be able to have a queue in EB almost always and manage to put queues on 2 BL’s almost every night. I guess I just thought that BP and Yak’s was capable of the same. You guys were really good at jumping around BL’s to intercept us when we did not have the transfers that made us think you had a much greater population.

You’re the current bandwagon. Gz. Every post I see from SBI reads like a carbon copy of those from SF, Kain, DR, etc when they thought the were destined for success. The results of 7 weeks of gold league wake up calls will determine where your server will end up. Assuming anyone still plays WvW by that time.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Thank you for the great fights tonight [One], sorry we had some issues with interference from our server. You are a great crew, keep it up and good luck to you in future match-ups.

Another shout out to the BP zerg on SBI BL, you almost had us at bay but reinforcements showed up in the nick of time to keep it a fair fight. Had a fun few battles at the south hills bridge before that, although why siege creep 25 guys with superior ACs?

And lastly another shoutout to [DR] for a great fight in BP Garrison. 3rd floor of Garrison is OP!

Star Player
[KEK]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Unlike SF, Kaineng and DR, SBI started in tier 1. No illusions about the gulf between player counts then and now.

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omnipotent.2735

Omnipotent.2735

Not nice of SBI to send 10 Golems at our Lowlands keep in EB at 1:30 in the morning… =[
Held onto it all day long only to have it snatched cause we had a total of 7 people on the map. Sad day.

Admiral Jack – Commander
[Shu] House of Shu
Borlis Pass

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

Thanks to the Yak’s colonel and major (warr/ele) for the fights in BP bl just now, shame I got zerged immediately after I tied it up with the warrior at 1-1 :P.

Still, nice to see the disagree emote pop up after getting stomped.

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

Yerffejy.6538

Lots of fun fights tonight at BP BL from BP and YB.

Was a blast holding it against you guys, and you had some serious yak snipers at one point, stalling our upgrades.

Thanks to all the SBI who helped out, putting in long hours every night to make this possible.

P.S. To the BP commander who logs in at 4:30am (pacific), you did the same tactic last night. And then tried it again tonight. But this time we were ready for it. We knew you would be waking up soon, and were at the ready. Might wanna switch it up sometime.

Attachments:

9/13 BP|YB|SBI

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Lots of fun fights tonight at BP BL from BP and YB.

Was a blast holding it against you guys, and you had some serious yak snipers at one point, stalling our upgrades.

Thanks to all the SBI who helped out, putting in long hours every night to make this possible.

P.S. To the BP commander who logs in at 4:30am (pacific), you did the same tactic last night. And then tried it again tonight. But this time we were ready for it. We knew you would be waking up soon, and were at the ready. Might wanna switch it up sometime.

Yeah yeah, we had that Waypoint built yesterday too. Where’s our money? Just go ahead and make that check out to Kalkz. >=D

Yumiko Togashii