9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: voLaaa.9108

voLaaa.9108

Q:

Live Score Updates: http://mos.millenium.org/na
Live Map Updates: http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/map/984

Another week. Another fight. Good luck; have fun everyone!

Aeryn Tyrell ~ 80 Guardian
Apex Prime [APeX] - Critical Mass [CM] - The Disaster [TheD] - Baewatch [Bae]
http://baewatch.enjin.com/

(edited by voLaaa.9108)

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

A:

Hello Northern Shiverpeaks and Darkhaven! I will be hosting a Fight Club and everyone is welcome!

Location – Crystal Desert Borderlands under Champion’s Demense Camp
Time – 5 PM Server Time.

Standard Rules/Tips:
- /bow before each duel
- Duels end when the opposed is downed
- If an interruption divides a duel, please warn the player that an event is occurring and should be told to immediately stop interrupting. If the player continues the interruption, the opposed should down the interrupting player. Finishing a player is absolutely unnecessary and is not tolerated.
- Team Duels are allowed, if you would like to start one, each team must have equal amounts of players, and the duel initiates when all team players /bow. The team duel is finished when the opposing players are finished and the last person is downed. You may resurrect your team player if they’re downed, but not when they’re finished until the team duel is complete.
- Siege weapons and items from the “Traps and Tricks” outfitter is not permitted.
- No Stacks are permitted. ex. Corruption, Perception, Bloodlust, Life, Luck, Applied Fortitude, Guard Leech, etc.

I hope to see many people there as I have seen on the forums, hope everyone can make it!

If there are any questions about this event, please whisper me anything you misunderstand before Fight Club.

Fight Club will be starting in approximately 8 hours and 30 minutes.

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

(edited by Crucify.1649)

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

haha this should be good.. I look forward to the +695 CD..

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

haha this should be good.. I look forward to the +695 CD..

We get to duel EDGE though, so there is a silver lining.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Hello my NSP friends. Was not expecting to see you again.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

So….is this matchup going to make me want to ragequit? o.o

Ah well, at least we had SBI last week to condition me for being lolzergstomped repeatedly.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: voLaaa.9108

voLaaa.9108

I’m guessing that this is ANets way of saying, “Sorry Crystal Desert for matching you up against Dragonbrand, Fort Aspenwood, and Tarnished Coast for four weeks straight. Please accept our apologies with these matches

That or the random matchmaking system has gained sentience and has a perverse nature of making some matches decent, fair, then really really lopsided.

Anyways, sorry guys. Not much we can do except play with what we got. Besides that, lets keep the fights going and have everyone’s head high. Chin up, chest out. Show’em what you got everybody!

Aeryn Tyrell ~ 80 Guardian
Apex Prime [APeX] - Critical Mass [CM] - The Disaster [TheD] - Baewatch [Bae]
http://baewatch.enjin.com/

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

God, I’ve lost all kitten faith in this new matchup system…
This pretty much confirms my apprehension for the league.
Time for another week of getting totally rkittened.
Seriously, how did we get matched up to the same server that just wiped us? our decrease was two digits, while cds was 1 (iirc).

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

Hello my NSP friends. Was not expecting to see you again.

You and your guild are the best part of this match up.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

this matchup….

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I kinda wish all dh would not show up for the rest of the week, same with nsp, give CD nothing to kittening do. God this a waste of kittening time.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Adlanaa.6172

Just do us a favor and use lube.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

I kinda wish all dh would not show up for the rest of the week, same with nsp, give CD nothing to kittening do. God this a waste of kittening time.

’Cuz everyone on CD totally likes an unfair fight. Right?

Attachments:

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

WELL, got everyone pumped up again for no reason. lol

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

broken matchmaking/incoming leagues. I only started in april but how did the old matchmaking system work?

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

I saw the title for this matchup and thought no way this could happen, but holy kitten Anet pitting a rank 10 server against rank 16 and 17 server is just ridiculous

Hi

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: DaWiz.3469

DaWiz.3469

Believe me DH and NSP, you’re not the only ones disappointed in this match up. But we know your pain aha

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

broken matchmaking/incoming leagues. I only started in april but how did the old matchmaking system work?

Only real difference between the old one and this one is RNG. Old matchmaking did not have it and so it usually meant static matchups. Generally same opponents and same color every week. That led to a lot of people complaining about matchups never changing and so rng was their solution.

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Only real difference between the old one and this one is RNG. Old matchmaking did not have it and so it usually meant static matchups. Generally same opponents and same color every week. That led to a lot of people complaining about matchups never changing and so rng was their solution.

see i would much rather have same servers if it meant for balanced and fun matchups, why not just have that and just have the colors rotate regularly

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

I don’t mind fighting larger numbers. Who cares about ppt? I got a fraps tonight of os wiping 30+ cd and in the middle, dh tried to sandwich us. You can’t get those type of outnumbered fights in your bl fighting balanced servers. Thank anet for the rng!

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

why is the lag so bad…. is it my com or what…. i can’t play and it’s killing me!

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

Welp. Since it seems like we won’t get any good fights this week (hopefully not, I want good fights…) [EK] will be looking for guilds wanting to GvG. Preferably 15.v15, 20v20, 25v25. Can do some 10v10s, but not our preferred method (not used to small man stuff)

Whisper me in game please.

-Gismor

P.S. Sorry to DH and NSP for the probable upcoming PvDoor. [EK] hates it just as much if not more than y’all.

EDIT: We’ll probably be in the borderlands the most those that want to fight, due to EB probably having a long queue because of fairweathers. Please don’t let us PvDoor, it kitten es us off more than you can imagine. <3

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

(edited by Gismor.8407)

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: kiazma.8721

kiazma.8721

I don’t mind fighting larger numbers. Who cares about ppt? I got a fraps tonight of os wiping 30+ cd and in the middle, dh tried to sandwich us. You can’t get those type of outnumbered fights in your bl fighting balanced servers. Thank anet for the rng!

This.

While the coverage disparity in terms of PPT is a bit annoying for some (discourages some NSP players etc), I honestly love that this matchup provides a constant source of fights. Lots of good throng surfing to be had.

Amzgard

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

This.

While the coverage disparity in terms of PPT is a bit annoying for some (discourages some NSP players etc), I honestly love that this matchup provides a constant source of fights. Lots of good throng surfing to be had.

Well [Os] is bigger than any guild DH can field now, so we’re in a similar boat for once. I do enjoy the opportunity to sit spam my dearest friends over at the illustrious guild [XOXO]. I sincerely hope you have finally ridded yourselves of that unsavory character Varconi something or another, they were doing irreparable damage to your guild reputation. They were also really bad.

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

This.

Well [Os] is bigger than any guild DH can field now, so we’re in a similar boat for once. I do enjoy the opportunity to sit spam my dearest friends over at the illustrious guild [XOXO]. I sincerely hope you have finally ridded yourselves of that unsavory character Varconi something or another, they were doing irreparable damage to your guild reputation. They were also really bad.

Well he actually did rage quit the game the other day.. Maybe he will come back, dunno..

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Adlanaa.6172

This.

Well he actually did rage quit the game the other day.. Maybe he will come back, dunno..

Don’t worry though, I promise to /sit spam you if I see you just for Varconi.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

(edited by Adlanaa.6172)

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

This.

Don’t worry though, I promise to /sit spam you if I see you just for Varconi.

The hunt is on ^^

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

Hope there are as many players to fight against on DH and NSP the rest of this week.

Attachments:

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

This is sad news. I will be sure to give all his (ex)guildmates a very sorrowful tactical crouch to share my feelings.

~THE NEW #1 BEST MESMER NA YEAHHHHHH

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

DH/NSP can have a fair match up by double-teaming CD.

that’s all i can say…..

btw i’m from CD

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Razamatazz.9628

Razamatazz.9628

that’s all i can say…..

btw i’m from CD

This would be my suggestion, NSP and DH should focus on CD and make an effort to leave each other be, push our BL and EB while leaving the others BL alone except to maybe help push out CD. Obviously not everyone is going to be on board and small groups will go after the other, but if a lot of the larger guilds encourage their members to focus CD it could be a decent match. We may still not have a chance at winning per se, but it’ll be a better showing for us than if we’re constantly trying to fend off each other and stop CD from over running us too.

I’ll talk to my guild about it.

Lydeah – 80 Mesmer
Lorynne – 80 Guardian
[PB] – NSP

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

you should do it like IOJ vs SBI/NSP double team

sieg up with superior ACs -> get 8 ppl in fortified keep -> loot bags

you might not win but at least you get money lol (hint hint guild chat)

Attachments:

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Just got unbanned on the forums.

Wooh.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

I hope they double-team so all of our fairweathers go away for weeks on end again.

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Gismor.8407

I hope they double-team so all of our fairweathers go away for weeks on end again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This so much. Fairweathers kitten me off, waste of queue space those PvE Heros are.

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

Just got unbanned on the forums.

Wooh.

If you decide to stay in one of our towers this time, PLEASE TAKE YOUR KITTEN SHOES OFF!!!! If you see the Asura with glowy hands, I will be checking to see if you took your shoes off.

I DIDNT FORGET!

And while I get a bit tired of the CD sea of red, I actually like fighting ya. Its fun to have a guild with the same tag that we can be “rivals” with. Of couse, their guild name is only one version amongst many of Henosis. Therefore, you are only a part of us and will never be the ONE.

:D

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

GJ NSP at reset!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

I hope to do some more small group fighting with NA this week. Those were a lot of fun.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riondron.1069

Riondron.1069

Awesome….another absurd matchup. Thanks Anet, you are doing a fantastic job of making players abhor wvw. New players spend 15 mins in these matches, quit, and never come back. Why don’t you just shut it down altogether, and save us the repair/upgrade bill.

Commander Kitadia
NSP
Kill a few: there won’t be a many

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

I don’t think you grasp quite how badly you outmatch both of us.

double teaming doesn’t make any difference if we can’t win any fights anywhere.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Gismor.8407

Awesome….another absurd matchup. Thanks Anet, you are doing a fantastic job of making players abhor wvw. New players spend 15 mins in these matches, quit, and never come back. Why don’t you just shut it down altogether, and save us the repair/upgrade bill.

It’s attitudes like that that are no fun at all. Even though we got matched with TC and FA (FA 3 or 4 times in a row) my Guild kept going out there, and having a blast. We love outnumbered. Just rally up what you can, and bring them out. In matches like this, don’t worry about ppt, just play for fights. Believe me, we aren’t enjoying this matchup any more than you. [EK] loves fights, but we haven’t had really any. Don’t give up little one. <3

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

There is no repair bill because we are always outnumbered.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Riondron.1069

It’s attitudes like that that are no fun at all. Even though we got matched with TC and FA (FA 3 or 4 times in a row) my Guild kept going out there, and having a blast. We love outnumbered. Just rally up what you can, and bring them out. In matches like this, don’t worry about ppt, just play for fights. Believe me, we aren’t enjoying this matchup any more than you. [EK] loves fights, but we haven’t had really any. Don’t give up little one. <3

Please don’t call me ‘little one’ – I am likely old enough to be your father. Rally what I can? Play for fights? That’s easy to say when not getting rolled by roughly 3x numbers. That isn’t a fight at all: it’s a massacre! CD has 3-4 times the number that NSP has in wvw. How the kitten is that supposed to be fun? And I did not imply by any stretch of the imagination that I was giving up. I was merely alluding to simple fact of why we continue to have poor wvw numbers, and why new wvw players are instantly discouraged from playing in wvw. A new player, getting absolutely obliterated by ludicrous numbers of enemy players is what turns them away. Simple truth: the disparity in numbers between us is purely insane, and this matchup should never have taken place. Period.

These past two weeks, I have seen more players declare that they are done with wvw, or transferring servers, than I ever have before. I am not discouraged in the least: I am merely pointing out the raw truth.

Commander Kitadia
NSP

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perphection.8209

Perphection.8209

…Rally what I can? Play for fights? That’s easy to say when not getting rolled by roughly 3x numbers. That isn’t a fight at all: it’s a massacre! CD has 3-4 times the number that NSP has in wvw. How the kitten is that supposed to be fun?

If you’re looking for even numbered fights, you’re not going to find it anywhere in WvW. Do you understand how rare it is to find a “fair” fight?

I would take an outnumbered fight any day of the week because THAT is FUN! You need to rethink your statement and realize that losing is the best thing that can happen in WvW.

Do you know how many of the CD players are “Fair Weathers” right now? 60% of them at least. PLEASE go clean them up, send them back to dragon slaying. They are yours for the killing believe me I’ve seen them play and it’s horrendous. Enjoy your outmanned week and have some epic fights that you’re actually proud of.

Moose Man Jones [vT]
- Charr Warrior
- Charr Necromancer

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Dear NSP,

Look down , grab your balls. Yes they are still there.

Stop the crybaby stuff. Fight for the fun of PvP. Being zerged constantly makes you a better player.

So please no more QQ about omgzerged!.

Just fight.

That is all. Ty.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

Dear NSP,

Stop the crybaby stuff. Fight for the fun of PvP. Being zerged constantly makes you a better player.

Just fight.

That is all. Ty.

Obs is the hero NSP needs.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Riondron.1069

…Rally what I can? Play for fights? That’s easy to say when not getting rolled by roughly 3x numbers. That isn’t a fight at all: it’s a massacre! CD has 3-4 times the number that NSP has in wvw. How the kitten is that supposed to be fun?

If you’re looking for even numbered fights, you’re not going to find it anywhere in WvW. Do you understand how rare it is to find a “fair” fight?

I would take an outnumbered fight any day of the week because THAT is FUN! You need to rethink your statement and realize that losing is the best thing that can happen in WvW.

Do you know how many of the CD players are “Fair Weathers” right now? 60% of them at least. PLEASE go clean them up, send them back to dragon slaying. They are yours for the killing believe me I’ve seen them play and it’s horrendous. Enjoy your outmanned week and have some epic fights that you’re actually proud of.

Lol….fair fight. I am not looking for a fair fight, but I am also not looking for 30v90 either! 60% of your pugs still double our numbers, if not more. I rather enjoy playing outnumbered, but not to the extent that we have this week. I don’t think you understand just how badly you outnumber us. And I do agree with you that many of your pugs are just plain horrible. But my beef is with this horrid matching system, and not with CD..(though I really do hate you all). And with the upcoming league system? None of us will enjoy it at the least.

Commander Kitadia
NSP

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

Dear NSP,

Just fight.

That is all. Ty.

This guy gets it. Please no QQ about not having any players out either. NSP had a very respectable mapzerg on EBG last night. They had one group of >40 rolling around capping things for a good long while. Will the numbers stay for you this week? Who knows. Did you have a presence on other maps? I have no clue, because I was on EBG last night.

The fact about this clusterkitten that ANet has created is that from time to time you get a crappy match. We had 4 in a row that were against us, and the last two have favored us. For [EK] it’s better to be outnumbered a bit, because we know we will get fights. You can’t get better in W3 with no fights. We do not want to drop into the silver or bronze or whatever the kitten bracket is 13-24. The fact of the matter is that with this jacked up match we will have to beat you by 200K on the week to keep our rank.

Don’t play for PPT if you feel that it is pointless. Play to get better. Play for fights.

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Lol….fair fight. I am not looking for a fair fight, but I am also not looking for 30v90 either! 60% of your pugs still double our numbers, if not more. I rather enjoy playing outnumbered, but not to the extent that we have this week. I don’t think you understand just how badly you outnumber us. And I do agree with you that many of your pugs are just plain horrible. But my beef is with this horrid matching system, and not with CD..(though I really do hate you all). And with the upcoming league system? None of us will enjoy it at the least.

If you was in my army. I would General Patton smack you.

Get it together soldier!!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Riondron.1069

Dear NSP,

Just fight.

That is all. Ty.

This guy gets it. Please no QQ about not having any players out either. NSP had a very respectable mapzerg on EBG last night. They had one group of >40 rolling around capping things for a good long while. Will the numbers stay for you this week? Who knows. Did you have a presence on other maps? I have no clue, because I was on EBG last night.

The fact about this clusterkitten that ANet has created is that from time to time you get a crappy match. We had 4 in a row that were against us, and the last two have favored us. For [EK] it’s better to be outnumbered a bit, because we know we will get fights. You can’t get better in W3 with no fights. We do not want to drop into the silver or bronze or whatever the kitten bracket is 13-24. The fact of the matter is that with this jacked up match we will have to beat you by 200K on the week to keep our rank.

Don’t play for PPT if you feel that it is pointless. Play to get better. Play for fights.

Win by 200k???? I’m just bawling my eyes out for your plight. I play for the fights and the ppt. But there is no ‘fight’ when getting smacked to the ground by 20 ppl at once. Oh, you had 4 bad matchups in a row? I just feel soo bad for you. Look at your rank, then look at ours, and tell me how good our matchups have been. We have not had a “fair” matchup since this whole random number garbage began.

And just for the record, we loving call the “outnumbered” buff the “NSP buff” for a reason. It has made better players out of all of us. I’d venture to say that our dedicated wvw players are some of the best in the game, but, that number of players may equal out to 20% of yours. We don’t need to play to get better: we are better. We just need more of us. And i’ll say it again: this matching system is murdering our wvw participation. But we have easily 100 players rolling the dragons and the Orr temples. In fact, we are the only server to consistently complete the temples Every day. One of the reasons why the pve players do it, is the blatant fact that they are tired of getting constantly steamrolled by servers with superior numbers, which just keeps compounding the issue.

So you like playing outnumbered? Then transfer to NSP server and revel in the glory with us. Otherwise, spare us your ridiculous comments about just “playing for the fights”

Commander Kitadia
NSP