9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Dear NSP,

Look down , grab your balls. Yes they are still there.

Stop the crybaby stuff. Fight for the fun of PvP. Being zerged constantly makes you a better player.

So please no more QQ about omgzerged!.

Just fight.

That is all. Ty.

This guy gets it. Please no QQ about not having any players out either. NSP had a very respectable mapzerg on EBG last night. They had one group of >40 rolling around capping things for a good long while. Will the numbers stay for you this week? Who knows. Did you have a presence on other maps? I have no clue, because I was on EBG last night.

The fact about this clusterkitten that ANet has created is that from time to time you get a crappy match. We had 4 in a row that were against us, and the last two have favored us. For [EK] it’s better to be outnumbered a bit, because we know we will get fights. You can’t get better in W3 with no fights. We do not want to drop into the silver or bronze or whatever the kitten bracket is 13-24. The fact of the matter is that with this jacked up match we will have to beat you by 200K on the week to keep our rank.

Don’t play for PPT if you feel that it is pointless. Play to get better. Play for fights.

Win by 200k???? I’m just bawling my eyes out for your plight. I play for the fights and the ppt. But there is no ‘fight’ when getting smacked to the ground by 20 ppl at once. Oh, you had 4 bad matchups in a row? I just feel soo bad for you. Look at your rank, then look at ours, and tell me how good our matchups have been. We have not had a “fair” matchup since this whole random number garbage began.

And just for the record, we loving call the “outnumbered” buff the “NSP buff” for a reason. It has made better players out of all of us. I’d venture to say that our dedicated wvw players are some of the best in the game, but, that number of players may equal out to 20% of yours. We don’t need to play to get better: we are better. We just need more of us. And i’ll say it again: this matching system is murdering our wvw participation. But we have easily 100 players rolling the dragons and the Orr temples. In fact, we are the only server to consistently complete the temples Every day. One of the reasons why the pve players do it, is the blatant fact that they are tired of getting constantly steamrolled by servers with superior numbers, which just keeps compounding the issue.

So you like playing outnumbered? Then transfer to NSP server and revel in the glory with us. Otherwise, spare us your ridiculous comments about just “playing for the fights”

I’ve had plenty of good fights so far. You can easily take on a group double your size if you work as a team, coordinate attacks, and communicate well.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Awesome….another absurd matchup. Thanks Anet, you are doing a fantastic job of making players abhor wvw. New players spend 15 mins in these matches, quit, and never come back. Why don’t you just shut it down altogether, and save us the repair/upgrade bill.

Thank you for your objective analysis of WvW and Arenanet’s performance. Please send me your twitter so I can follow you.

Dear NSP,

Stop the crybaby stuff. Fight for the fun of PvP. Being zerged constantly makes you a better player.

Just fight.

That is all. Ty.

This^^^^. So sick of seeing people cry about kitten they have no control over. If you are not winning any fights in this or the last matchup my advice is simple: Get better or join a real guild or both. If your objective is to win xfer to T1, if your objective is to become better and fight good fights then fight on theres plenty off bodies to drop this week.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

Dear NSP,

Just fight.

That is all. Ty.

This guy gets it. Please no QQ about not having any players out either. NSP had a very respectable mapzerg on EBG last night. They had one group of >40 rolling around capping things for a good long while. Will the numbers stay for you this week? Who knows. Did you have a presence on other maps? I have no clue, because I was on EBG last night.

The fact about this clusterkitten that ANet has created is that from time to time you get a crappy match. We had 4 in a row that were against us, and the last two have favored us. For [EK] it’s better to be outnumbered a bit, because we know we will get fights. You can’t get better in W3 with no fights. We do not want to drop into the silver or bronze or whatever the kitten bracket is 13-24. The fact of the matter is that with this jacked up match we will have to beat you by 200K on the week to keep our rank.

Don’t play for PPT if you feel that it is pointless. Play to get better. Play for fights.

Win by 200k???? I’m just bawling my eyes out for your plight. I play for the fights and the ppt. But there is no ‘fight’ when getting smacked to the ground by 20 ppl at once. Oh, you had 4 bad matchups in a row? I just feel soo bad for you. Look at your rank, then look at ours, and tell me how good our matchups have been. We have not had a “fair” matchup since this whole random number garbage began.

And just for the record, we loving call the “outnumbered” buff the “NSP buff” for a reason. It has made better players out of all of us. I’d venture to say that our dedicated wvw players are some of the best in the game, but, that number of players may equal out to 20% of yours. We don’t need to play to get better: we are better. We just need more of us. And i’ll say it again: this matching system is murdering our wvw participation. But we have easily 100 players rolling the dragons and the Orr temples. In fact, we are the only server to consistently complete the temples Every day. One of the reasons why the pve players do it, is the blatant fact that they are tired of getting constantly steamrolled by servers with superior numbers, which just keeps compounding the issue.

So you like playing outnumbered? Then transfer to NSP server and revel in the glory with us. Otherwise, spare us your ridiculous comments about just “playing for the fights”

It’s our fault you have no numbers? It’s our fault your fairweathers won’t come out to play? [EK] transferred off of BG a few months ago, and we like it here just fine. Lemme toss something back at you…you don’t like being outnumbered then transfer to a server with a larger W3 population. We don’t like these kind of matches any better than you do.

When we were matched with TC and FA we were outnumbered far worse than you are now. There were times when CDs entire map population in a given borderland was 20-25 [EK] plus a handful of militia. Granted we went to the enemy borderland to, you know, find fights. You want to talk about how PvXers leave the borderlands in a bad match? Trust me we know how you feel, but to rage here about it is a bit silly and unproductive.

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riondron.1069

Riondron.1069

Awesome….another absurd matchup. Thanks Anet, you are doing a fantastic job of making players abhor wvw. New players spend 15 mins in these matches, quit, and never come back. Why don’t you just shut it down altogether, and save us the repair/upgrade bill.

Thank you for your objective analysis of WvW and Arenanet’s performance. Please send me your twitter so I can follow you.

Dear NSP,

Just fight.

That is all. Ty.

This^^^^. So sick of seeing people cry about kitten they have no control over. If you are not winning any fights in this or the last matchup my advice is simple: Get better or join a real guild or both. If your objective is to win xfer to T1, if your objective is to become better and fight good fights then fight on theres plenty off bodies to drop this week.

For kittens sake, I make simple comment meant to be a sarcastic/ironic remark and everyone takes a kitten fit over it; then I have the choice of either defending myself, or trolling everyone else to the point of lunacy.

I chose option 2…..

And seriously, since you are the guild leader of the largest NSP wvw guild….are you really suggesting that to win, anyone would have to transfer to a t1 server?? Because that would be just be entirely counter-intuitive to what we, as guild leaders have been trying to accomplish. Which would suggest to me (maby true, maby not) that you could give two kittens less about winning, and may be one of the reasons why are ranked where we are? Just sayin’….

Commander Kitadia
NSP
Kill a few: there won’t be a many

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Dear NSP,

Please enjoy the OBS® SONG OF THE DAY!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Omne.4603

Dear NSP,

Just fight.

That is all. Ty.

For kittens sake, I make simple comment meant to be a sarcastic/ironic remark and everyone takes a kitten fit over it; then I have the choice of either defending myself, or trolling everyone else to the point of lunacy.

I chose option 2…..

And seriously, since you are the guild leader of the largest NSP wvw guild….are you really suggesting that to win, anyone would have to transfer to a t1 server?? Because that would be just be entirely counter-intuitive to what we, as guild leaders have been trying to accomplish. Which would suggest to me (maby true, maby not) that you could give two kittens less about winning, and may be one of the reasons why are ranked where we are? Just sayin’….

What I will say, not suggest, is that if winning and PPT is the most important thing to you, then yes you should leave NSP. PPT is not what we are generally known for and I’d venture to say that to many its not the most important thing. The primary reason to me that it is not the most important thing is because often time matchups are from a population/timezone perspective imbalanced and as currently I can not personally change that I don’t put all my stock in it. Winning is nice and Os does try to contribute to PPT when we can but the most important thing to us is self improvement through good fights. Good fights to me being defined as either 1:1 against good players(GvG) or going into WvW and fighting wave after wave sometimes 3 or 5 to one odds and seeing how well you fare. That being clarified, yes I and my guild are one of the reasons we are ranked where we are. As are you and anyone else on the server.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Dear NSP,

Just fight.

That is all. Ty.

May I copy-paste this in my own matchup threads in future, and just replace NSP with DH? Do you charge royalties?

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Dear NSP,

Just fight.

That is all. Ty.

I chose option 2…..

What I will say, not suggest, is that if winning and PPT is the most important thing to you, then yes you should leave NSP. PPT is not what we are generally known for and I’d venture to say that to many its not the most important thing. The primary reason to me that it is not the most important thing is because often time matchups are from a population/timezone perspective imbalanced and as currently I can not personally change that I don’t put all my stock in it. Winning is nice and Os does try to contribute to PPT when we can but the most important thing to us is self improvement through good fights. Good fights to me being defined as either 1:1 against good players(GvG) or going into WvW and fighting wave after wave sometimes 3 or 5 to one odds and seeing how well you fare. That being clarified, yes I and my guild are one of the reasons we are ranked where we are. As are you and anyone else on the server.

Look, just to the defense of my buddies in Os, we wiped CD in our BL last night how many times? Sure it was a huge NSP blob but I can’t remember losing one time to their Zerg. We had our entire BL at the end of pur primetime for the first time in the past 4-5 matchups as far as I can remember. Alot of that was Os guild’s (and the rest of NSP) hard work and those who saw the importance of following the commanders around. As is for alot of us here at NSP, I tend to roam more or small group more often then not, but I will tag up and reclaim our BL from time to time, why?…because it really sucks if you can’t go anywhere without WP’s. After CD’s Oceanics wipe our BL and EB it will be time to do it over and man do I need that dragonite ore so I’m ok with it because as Oc said its a population/coverage issue. I like where we are and I like that we, as a server, will organize and reclaim what was lost. When you have a matchup like last week where you couldn’t go anywhere without 5-10 with you, this week will actually be a breath of fresh air. CD is no SBI and DH does have some roamers and small groups so enjoy the week!

Thanks Os, much love brah’s and sistah’s!

Doom

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

PD human female mesmer. I need to fight you on my necro. It is a mission of honor.

Btw, I’m pretty trash at ele, as you now know

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riondron.1069

Riondron.1069

Dear NSP,

Just fight.

That is all. Ty.

I chose option 2…..

As are you and anyone else on this server? Really, don’t lump the rest of us into your sour viewpoint. Apparently, you have not been paying attention the numerous players that bust their kittens off trying to make a difference for the whole of the server, to try to push us ahead in both rankings, and personal betterment. Yes, we all know about the numbers game in wvw, and how it effects the outcome of a matchup and consequent ranking. And make no mistake, we have all heard numerous times about how Os plans to throw a matchup, just to get a better (lower ranked) matching: the dedicated wvw players are very aware of that fact. Quite frankly, I and many others find that to be pitiful and degrading to everyone who DOES want to have a winning server, and again, it simply compounds the population issue that we have. So either contribute to the server’s success, transfer, or get the kitten out of the way of those of us who do care and contribute, and stop trying to dictate whether or not we will place good or bomb out on any given week. That’s my final opinion on the matter. Good day to you, sir.

Commander Kitadia
NSP
Kill a few: there won’t be a many

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Sparta didn’t complain when they were outmanned by Persia who had like 10,000 guys with AC mastery. But Sparta was made up of Warriors and we know how OP they were.lololol

Gates of Madness

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

IF anyone wants to throw together a mock GvG or whatever, whisper me in game please. Don’t wanna PvDoor all week.

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Omne.4603

Dear NSP,

Just fight.

That is all. Ty.

I chose option 2…..

As are you and anyone else on this server? Really, don’t lump the rest of us into your sour viewpoint. Apparently, you have not been paying attention the numerous players that bust their kittens off trying to make a difference for the whole of the server, to try to push us ahead in both rankings, and personal betterment. Yes, we all know about the numbers game in wvw, and how it effects the outcome of a matchup and consequent ranking. And make no mistake, we have all heard numerous times about how Os plans to throw a matchup, just to get a better (lower ranked) matching: the dedicated wvw players are very aware of that fact. Quite frankly, I and many others find that to be pitiful and degrading to everyone who DOES want to have a winning server, and again, it simply compounds the population issue that we have. So either contribute to the server’s success, transfer, or get the kitten out of the way of those of us who do care and contribute, and stop trying to dictate whether or not we will place good or bomb out on any given week. That’s my final opinion on the matter. Good day to you, sir.

I was not lumping you with my viewpoint I was stating that everyone on the server does bare some responsibility for our ranking. My guild does not throw match-ups nor do we advocate for others to do so. As for the call for Os to contribute to NSP or transfer I really have no response to that.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Dear NSP,

Just fight.

That is all. Ty.

I chose option 2…..

Really you are calling out the most contributing guild on this server for a LONG time, to … contribute? Which guild are you a part of again? Also never heard of Os ever wanting to throw a match or anything close to that..

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mallechos.9876

Mallechos.9876

Found my twin today. How many other sword/mace warriors could there be out there? (Anecdotally, at least one).

Aralyth/Ralyth/Captain Ara [OP] – Darkhaven

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Auvit.2970

Auvit.2970

I hope PB guild on NSP reads the forums. I’m not bothered that we got killed, its expected when a large zerg passes by. What bothers me is that you guys took the time to jump on our two bodies as if the kills meant something.

Boy did you look foolish when your zerg + 5 golems wiped to our smaller defence.

Attachments:

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Hey NSP… CDs BL is that way —-—>

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

But yours looks so nice painted red!

Lana | NSP | XOXO

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Actium.8765

I hope PB guild on NSP reads the forums. I’m not bothered that we got killed, its expected when a large zerg passes by. What bothers me is that you guys took the time to jump on our two bodies as if the kills meant something.

Boy did you look foolish when your zerg + 5 golems wiped to our smaller defence.

Wouldn’t post anything like that till our BL isn’t red anymore.

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Actium.8765

But yours looks so nice painted red!

It was red last week. Yet it stayed Blue and Green most of the time. How about helping us take out CD… -.-

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

does anyone else enjoy playing p/d thief as much as i do?

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Dear NSP,

Just fight.

That is all. Ty.

May I copy-paste this in my own matchup threads in future, and just replace NSP with DH? Do you charge royalties?

Sure , but only if you stay tuned to my “OBS® song of the day!” that I ,“Try” to do daily.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

Massive freaking /salute to Os on EB right now. Fun kitten fights, let’s keep this going tonight <3

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

The winds of change are blowing on NSP. Are you ready?

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

Such good fights at North Keep in EB tonight. Awesome fun for all I hope.

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrlis.8072

Tyrlis.8072

SoH and friends had a good time on DHBL tonight for our Drunken WvW event. We probably could have done a lot more if we hadn’t been busy drinking and filling out dirty Mad Libs. Thanks for showing up to fight us at Vale and NE tower!

Tyrlis – South of Heaven [SoH] WvW Commander – CD
Proud Member of the First Crystalian Council

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Omne.4603

Massive freaking /salute to Os on EB right now. Fun kitten fights, let’s keep this going tonight <3

Back at you man <3.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Thanks! It was great indeed!

Heiann – NSP

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Omne.4603

The question is: Are you ready?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eZBevXohCI

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: skgstan.9687

skgstan.9687

Wait arnt those the guys I just saw RPing in LA.

Stanley D
LostCause(LC) 10g weekly/must have PS4/Must have Mic/ PVP+PVE+WVERP+WVWPVERP
NSP

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Thanks! It was great indeed!

Yeus it was

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

The question is: Are you ready?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eZBevXohCI

O you know I am…. It has begun.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

oh gawd, both servers zerging on our bl. let us retake our keeps at least so we can get the wxp and ascended mats :<

Attachments:

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

:D it was in fact super fun!

I was sad we had to leave to defend our bl, but gotta do what you gotta do! I expect more fun fights this week!

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Less mushy mushy more drama pls..

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

Os does not throw match ups.

Os does not do planned double teams.

Os does not show any great lack of contribution to this server.

Os also does not speak for other servers or other guilds.

We can not tell you how much certain individuals or guilds contribute. If you do contribute and work hard to be a part of this server, no matter who you are you will eventually be recognized not only by your peers, but also as a great threat by your enemies. We have gotten compliments both on and off server and have given compliments where they are due, but I think this is the first time I have actually seen someone ask Os to contribute to the server or leave.

I’m not sure the rest of the server holds your same beliefs about us and I’m sure our community and friends on this server would be quite upset at the fact you choose to speak on our servers behalf telling players that have been here since release, players commanding at all hours of the day, players who spent money and time creating a community ventrilo server and forum, players who openly talk to other guildmasters, try to set up newer smaller guilds with free reliable VoIP space to command in, players that care enough to take valuable time out of their real lives to help improve server awareness and community to leave.

I am slightly insulted.

Slightly because I know it is the word of one person wrongfully trying to speak for many who do not carry the same ideals. It does not hold any weight.

I do not have any personal problems with you, not does anyone in Os, but I don’t think a single person in Os agrees with you sitting on forums and bad mouthing members of your community. It doesn’t solve your personal problems. All it does is make you look foolish and spiteful.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

I }-{4z |3ee|2 ///15characters

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

Less mushy mushy more drama pls..

Nailed it!

| Epidemic
| Drenched

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

You know, this is the first time I’ve seen a server PvF-ing itself.

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steezy.2905

Steezy.2905

Lind please.

~Crystal Desert~

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

Nsp is known far and wide for its exceptional forum warriors. Sometimes we just run out of off server red names to fight so we occasiay friendly fire ourselves!

| Epidemic
| Drenched

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rakshasa.5493

Rakshasa.5493

Toble needs more pugs?

(Proud spanker of Os every night…so far)
Os needs to get out of its towers more, and give me more looooot, please!!! (Keep running with pugs they drop loot too)
I wasn’t going to make an legendry….but seem you drop sooooo much loot…

Thanks, you made my week in loot keep it squishy

(can I say the guild or is it just trolling)

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Razamatazz.9628

Razamatazz.9628

I was with that group that did that, though at the back helping to move the golems. I’m surprised by that, definitely something I frown on. I’ll talk to my guild leader about it as that’s not the image we want for ourselves or our server.

As for the fight at your garrison, yeah, we blew the port up on that one for sure. We were talking when the port went down and only half our group moved up, the other half were coming up as you guys were pushing out, that one definitely didn’t go well. I don’t know that we were a zerg per se (15’ish of us give or take a few, close to a zerg I guess) and while I didn’t count your force it looked comparable as you ran over my dead body :P ,though maybe we pulled some extra guards from somewhere. You guys did a good job cleaning us up quick and I tip my hat to ya on that one, and again apologize for my guild members actions, my enemies have my respect until they lose it and I work hard to gain the respect of my enemies, hopefully we do better next time.

Lydeah – 80 Mesmer
Lorynne – 80 Guardian
[PB] – NSP

(edited by Razamatazz.9628)

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Guess It’s time for me to come out of hiding :/

Gates of Madness

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

Just your friendly tM necro saying hi to all. And to that thief/warrior duo I killed at NW camp in DH, I’m sorry I made you so mad, but you finally got me with a stealth stomp. I think your rage was clouding your play miss [Dawn] =p

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

CD , thank you for proving that the higher tier you play on. The worse your playerbase is as a whole. I spent a good part of the day solo in your BL. Pretty much killing anything under 4+. I’ve seen people moa mobs near me. I’ve seen thieves burst down clones. I’ve seen 3v1 tower humping.

In all that I think I came across 1 decent player out of 50+.

So enjoy your ever so growing ppt totals. I have a bag of seige to spam on your dead body. Just so you know its me.

Get better plz.

As a result of your uninspiring play. I will boycott today’s song of the day.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

CD , thank you for proving that the higher tier you play on. The worse your playerbase is as a whole. I spent a good part of the day solo in your BL. Pretty much killing anything under 4+. I’ve seen people moa mobs near me. I’ve seen thieves burst down clones. I’ve seen 3v1 tower humping.

In all that I think I came across 1 decent player out of 50+.

So enjoy your ever so growing ppt totals. I have a bag of seige to spam on your dead body. Just so you know its me.

Get better plz.

As a result of your uninspiring play. I will boycott today’s song of the day.

I can’t believe the bads made obs skip song of the day so sad.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

To the Ranger from Os, sorry our 1v1 got interrupted. Catch you later, space cowboy.

Attachments:

Gates of Madness

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

To the Ranger from Os, sorry our 1v1 got interrupted. Catch you later, space cowboy.

Are you the yellow/gold warrior I fought outside of SE camp in CD? Dem hammer stuns are scary. Also those attacks that cleave half of my hp. Thank god for death shroud =p

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Are you the yellow/gold warrior I fought outside of SE camp in CD? Dem hammer stuns are scary. Also those attacks that cleave half of my hp. Thank god for death shroud =p

Yes. Your toon may be pretty, but I’m scared of necros now. :/

Gates of Madness