9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Hello all, our topic is super boring.

Please take notes – https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/9-13-BP-YB-SBI/first.

Ty.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

SBI and BP having a girly online slap fight and YB laughing in the background….. nah.

Gates of Madness

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Honey its HERE! New borderlands

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Oh look. 5minutes into having orbs back in the game and guess what!

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riondron.1069

Riondron.1069

Good job of buffing the servers with the most population, Anet! Let the mass transfers begin….

Attachments:

Commander Kitadia
NSP
Kill a few: there won’t be a many

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

Oh look. 5minutes into having orbs back in the game and guess what!

To be fair, I dont think anyone, anywhere could have possibly seen this coming. Unless they had some sort of crystal ball, or had actually tried it in-game before.

Oh.. wait….

:D

On a serious note (kind of)→ Change orb buffs to be the outmanned buff. It wouldnt fix everything, but instead of a step in the COMPLETELY wrong direction, it would at least be working towards realistic solutions. Maybe Anet doesnt want that though? I have been seriously considering that option for a bit now..

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

I think someone is mad I rolled them. Also, you have no idea the backstory behind my necro and why I enjoy playing it more than my other classes. It’s not all about the deeps.

You’re also a mesmer and if you watched some of the kitten Obs and Waff does, I could say the same exact thing.

The post was made (mostly) in jest, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t upset at all. Credit where it’s due, you’re quite good at your class. I haven’t lost to any necro besides you in quite a while. But I’m a little sick of the condition-spam meta, and I know I’m not the only one.

And yes, I’m a mesmer. A pretty good one. I’ve fought against Wafflez (think he doesn’t like me) and Varconi and a number of other XOXO mesmers. I’d wager I know my class—and the builds I’ve created myself—as well as any of them.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Wow what a kittenty patch!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyskythyn.6471

Kyskythyn.6471

Wow what a kittenty patch!

Good news is they’re running out of siege to add masteries to.

Next patch: All new wvw content: Golem Mastery!

Miss Kysie – S/F condi bunker ele
River of Tears – S/D glass ele
Solo and small group roamer

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Good job of buffing the servers with the most population, Anet! Let the mass transfers begin….

lol who is mass transferring to CD? mass transfers in general? yes i’ll agree with that.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

SAB WvW, why don’t they just doooooeeeet already! It’s what we all really want!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

oicu anet employee hiding behind XOXO and tM in the bloodlust. Couldn’t handle the solo roaming eh? ;P

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

On the bright side, maybe we can find some people hanging around the orb places to fight

Gates of Madness

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

oicu anet employee hiding behind XOXO and tM in the bloodlust. Couldn’t handle the solo roaming eh? ;P

You pay the price for hitting anet employee. More then once. Now stay away!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Celebratty.1632

Celebratty.1632

Devs don’t actually play wvw, they just follow the wvw players and press their 1 key, silly.

Lulu [LGN] Anvil Rock
Garbage at every profession 2015

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

Devs don’t actually play wvw, they just follow the wvw players and press their 1 key, silly.

And apparently taking nose dives off cliffs at full health to die of fall damage. I won’t tell if they won’t. cough

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunacrous.6751

lunacrous.6751

On the bright side, maybe we can find some people hanging around the orb places to fight

This is pretty much my only reason for liking this patch. Very iffy on the return of bloodlust, but I’ve seen more good fights in the last 3 hours than in the last 3 weeks.

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

I knew that was you, I kept calling target on you, but you’re a slippery one. We did manage to get a stomp on you once. An anet stomp I believe, what an honor =p

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

I think someone is mad I rolled them. Also, you have no idea the backstory behind my necro and why I enjoy playing it more than my other classes. It’s not all about the deeps.

You’re also a mesmer and if you watched some of the kitten Obs and Waff does, I could say the same exact thing.

The post was made (mostly) in jest, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t upset at all. Credit where it’s due, you’re quite good at your class. I haven’t lost to any necro besides you in quite a while. But I’m a little sick of the condition-spam meta, and I know I’m not the only one.

And yes, I’m a mesmer. A pretty good one. I’ve fought against Wafflez (think he doesn’t like me) and Varconi and a number of other XOXO mesmers. I’d wager I know my class—and the builds I’ve created myself—as well as any of them.

I agree with you, I am sick of the bunker condition meta and perplexity runes, but until anet does something to balance straight up direct damage being mitigated through armor and damage from conditions with a lack of decent condi cleanses on some classes, we can’t really do much about it right now.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

I am in love with the new map changes and the maneuverability of the ruins. Not so fond of the buff idea, though. Already had a bunch of decent fights so far though.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Has there been any talk of organizing a double team of CD? It’d probably make the week more enjoyable for everyone, including CD.

And even if we can’t do that, can we at least agree implicitly that letting CD have SM (much less a T3 SM) hurts both DH and NSP?

I noticed several times over the weekend where DH was in inner of SM — maybe even the Lord’s room — where NSP probably could have made a difference by either taking CD towers or killing CD reinforcements, but instead NSP attacked DH towers. In my opinion that hurt us (NSP) over the long run.

Yes, this was actually discussed at the council meeting last night. DH agreed to double team CD with us, starting on reset.

For anyone interested the meeting minutes were as follows:

The Lad Guy: “You have my sword.”
Kevin: “And my axe.”
Your Big Horse: “Then it is settled.”

-Your Big Horse

No bow?

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

I am in love with the new map changes and the maneuverability of the ruins. Not so fond of the buff idea, though. Already had a bunch of decent fights so far though.

I love the new map as well. It’s fantastic and I had a lot of good fights this afternoon. I don’t think the stat buffs are a good idea at all. There’s already a huge thread in the general WvW forum and pretty much every single post from people in NA, EU, T1 – T8 all hate it.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

This thread is so boring. More people need to post.

We have a boring thread this week, too. Let’s be boring thread pals!

TAQUITO IS IN DA HOUSE?!?!11

I’ve missed u and your guns.

Yep! Still here… barely. It’s getting harder and harder to log in, though. This game is pretty much crap now.

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

i hate this game

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

hey guise at least we have fight club. ohwait, now CD gets +150 to all their stats. Shucks darn.

I say to balance the game if you fight a CD at fight club they should have to start the fight by putting all their utilities on cooldown and using a racial elite and wearing no pants.

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I’ll still fight you, extra stats or not. :P

Gates of Madness

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Only thing I dislike is that I will probably run into more than one person, and I know NSP has no qualms about 2v1 :P

Gates of Madness

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

What are you talkin bout? You got zerged down and sit spammed repeatedly. Sometimes by your own guildies. I was there. Don’t try to lie to me.

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

hey guise at least we have fight club. ohwait, now CD gets +150 to all their stats. Shucks darn.

I say to balance the game if you fight a CD at fight club they should have to start the fight by putting all their utilities on cooldown and using a racial elite and wearing no pants.

This seems pretty fair to me.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

What are you talkin bout? You got zerged down and sit spammed repeatedly. Sometimes by your own guildies. I was there. Don’t try to lie to me.

XOXO is zerg guild. Can’t fight unless you vastly outnumber the opponent. lrn2press more than your 1 skill.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

good fights against the god/xoxo group at the south temple ruins today. You guys were kickin butt. Felt almost like a wow bg, this patch is bringing some great pvp fights to the game!

signed: that solo power necro

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

(edited by cobracommander.5861)

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

XOXO is zerg guild. Can’t fight unless you vastly outnumber the opponent. lrn2press more than your 1 skill.

Sorry. I have to press 1 as much as possible to get credit for killing you before you get owned.

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Holy jeebus. Good fight you guys from Crystal Desert in front of Greenbriar.

Gates of Madness

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

He also has to press enter to sit spam you. Don’t forget that.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

It is really hard, okay.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

It is really hard, okay.

It’s really hard to get people to post in this thread :/

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

It is really hard, okay.

It’s really hard to get people to post in this thread :/

Hello.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

This thread is so boring. More people need to post.

We have a boring thread this week, too. Let’s be boring thread pals!

TAQUITO IS IN DA HOUSE?!?!11

I’ve missed u and your guns.

Yep! Still here… barely. It’s getting harder and harder to log in, though. This game is pretty much crap now.

^ True that.

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

does anyone else feel bored of this game as much as i do?

also i’m giving 5g to someone that can recommend me a class/build that is fun to play thx!! xD

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

(edited by Yam.2891)

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quednau.7390

Quednau.7390

I actually really like what they did with the map, and don’t mind the Bloodlust buff .. Its to easy to capture the Ruins that no server can hold the buff for too long, even when theyre outmanned.

Darkhaven
[Qrew] Leader
Warrior

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

Shout out to Os Guild [Os] of NSP. You guys gave us some great fights last night, and thank you for the unofficial GvG. [EK] had a lot of fun. Looking forward to more fights!

Highlights from last night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLbHjT-7q7g

(Greatest song evar for first song)

Keep the fights coming NSP and DH

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

I’m pretty much maining my necro these days though. I just find it more OP than engi.

FYP.
Yeah, if I had a necro, I’d probably be playing it, too. That way I could just roll my face around on my keyboard while I watch a movie or something.

This is why. Seems like other necros simply can’t keep up.

http://youtu.be/As0ByAMnhVs

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

does anyone else feel bored of this game as much as i do?

also i’m giving 5g to someone that can recommend me a class/build that is fun to play thx!! xD

People have been saying that stealthless gunslinger thief is pretty fun.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

I’m pretty much maining my necro these days though. I just find it more OP than engi.

FYP.
Yeah, if I had a necro, I’d probably be playing it, too. That way I could just roll my face around on my keyboard while I watch a movie or something.

This is why. Seems like other necros simply can’t keep up.

http://youtu.be/As0ByAMnhVs

I like your new signature, you should put your character name in there though =p

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I’m currently leveling a gunslinger for WvW and it is pretty fun. Although NPC’s can only give so much enjoyment, come on, I’m in the NSP BL roaming around and all I have found are two guardians and an upleveled NSP who I when I last saw was trying to get their bloodlust up. And an Mesmer, but I hate fighting mesmers.

Gates of Madness

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

4 CD in the NSP BL, how do you like being cleaved to near death by one warrior? :P shows you for interrupting a 1v1 downed battle.

Gates of Madness

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torry.1576

Torry.1576

CD you have a bunch of brain dead zerg sheep.. u see a server has like 85ppt or less while another server has 225ppt or more.. why do you insist on beating a dead horse?!

also here’s a fun tip.. IF NSP GETS 2nd PLACE, YOUR RATING WILL GO DOWN EVEN MORE AS A SERVER.. ALSO GL IN GOLD LEAGUE.. YOU’LL HAVE FUN GOIN AGAINST JQ,SOR,BG,TC.. enjoy this for now.

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

SOMEONE IS MAD.

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torry.1576

Torry.1576

lol but i guess CD just mad that i got DH to bring the pain train last night and wipe their EB zerg 2 times and they hunting DH now. CD outnumbered us 2 to 1 and we wiped them.. YOU MAD CUZZ

9/13 - CD/DH/NSP

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

SOMEONE IS MAD.

Oooo, someone from vT. I have to say, you guys hit like trucks. Props to the blue haired mohawk thief, if that is you. You have some mad deeps.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM