9/13: FA/DB/TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

Always enjoy chasing people to their ACs and zergs. Keeps it up, babes <3

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

(edited by Oolune.4357)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Always enjoy chasing people to their ACs and zergs. Keeps it up, babes <3

Guardians should be nerfed they get so many boons and thats unfair and heal too much

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sungtaro.6493

Sungtaro.6493

If you were referring to [HAMR] (as we did do this a few times last night) it would be because, we all run hammers. Can’t do much against ACs with hammers. We’re a guild made of several FA guilds meant to be fun, buold the community and hammer smash everything in our way. So come down from the towers and get plowed by our giant hammers plz thx.

You and yours did send my scrawny downed Asura rump flying over NE cliffs north of Cliffside on TCBL last night once. You know, after the rest of your 25+man group stampeded little old me.

That was probably me.

Sorry.

We were part of the tail at that point and the guy spiking you was taking too long if I remember correctly. Or I was having one of my fits of obnoxiousness. Can’t say for certain since that night was a bit of a surreal blur.

Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to incompetence.

in Match-ups

Posted by: linfurong.9032

linfurong.9032

Whatever it takes to enlighten the masses.

You gotta quote mahn, or it might look you’re talking to Escobert.

FA talks all this smack about how bad every TC player is…but every time I’ve been roaming solo or in small groups (as I prefer, with like 2-5), every FA group has ran.

Last night me and a guardian in my guild came upon 2 thieves…I hit them with a Magic Bullet once and they started to run…we had to chase those guys down. I’m not saying all FA people run, but at least the ones I’ve seen roaming around TCBL were last night. FA, every match you make excuses and talk smack about TC…yet so far I have seen you guys zerg ball just as much as run from silly situations (such as the guild group from FA (I’m not going to call out the guild) who ran to one of our keep gates, got hit by 2 arrow carts and high tailed it back…then came back like 4 times only to run from 6 people, with 2 ACs).

And yes, I play for ppt, but also for kills. I prefer to not have wooden keeps, and make sure enemies get as few WP’s as possible That way, I can KILL more! And they can’t jut easily WP away from me

Im slightly confused they were suppose to tank two ac’s while killing you while your inside your keep? or is this just a declaration of how well you defended your keep then thats just swell….

I think he’s bragging about hiding behind arrowcart fire.

It was 6v20 or so, and we had a wooden keep. If you cant take out 2 ACs that are sitting on top of a wall…something is wrong. I was basically just saying that you guys act all tough, but you ran from a wooden keep being defended by 2 pieces of (admittingly) poorly placed siege…I didn’t even get focus pulled off the cart Though a few necros did try to put some marks on the walls…

If you were referring to [HAMR] (as we did do this a few times last night) it would be because, we all run hammers. Can’t do much against ACs with hammers. We’re a guild made of several FA guilds meant to be fun, buold the community and hammer smash everything in our way. So come down from the towers and get plowed by our giant hammers plz thx.

Ya know what I wanna see? A mesmer zerg.

Have you met [AVTR] yet?

Stealthiest britches on FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

I’m not alone in my thinking about TC hordes and their inability to do much of anything without a massive numbers advantage.

Misery loves company.

On that note, I’ve opted to roam naked this week. Maybe it will make some of the FA roamers I see stay and fight instead of running back to their zerg (or to the forums).

My small group as opted for nude streaking backwards all across TCBL while taking shots for every TCer we see run. Totally smashed after five minutes of game play.

LoL THIS sounds sooo fun!
should make it the new neekie parade event! Invite me next time pls!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Whatever it takes to enlighten the masses.

You gotta quote mahn, or it might look you’re talking to Escobert.

FA talks all this smack about how bad every TC player is…but every time I’ve been roaming solo or in small groups (as I prefer, with like 2-5), every FA group has ran.

Last night me and a guardian in my guild came upon 2 thieves…I hit them with a Magic Bullet once and they started to run…we had to chase those guys down. I’m not saying all FA people run, but at least the ones I’ve seen roaming around TCBL were last night. FA, every match you make excuses and talk smack about TC…yet so far I have seen you guys zerg ball just as much as run from silly situations (such as the guild group from FA (I’m not going to call out the guild) who ran to one of our keep gates, got hit by 2 arrow carts and high tailed it back…then came back like 4 times only to run from 6 people, with 2 ACs).

And yes, I play for ppt, but also for kills. I prefer to not have wooden keeps, and make sure enemies get as few WP’s as possible That way, I can KILL more! And they can’t jut easily WP away from me

Im slightly confused they were suppose to tank two ac’s while killing you while your inside your keep? or is this just a declaration of how well you defended your keep then thats just swell….

I think he’s bragging about hiding behind arrowcart fire.

It was 6v20 or so, and we had a wooden keep. If you cant take out 2 ACs that are sitting on top of a wall…something is wrong. I was basically just saying that you guys act all tough, but you ran from a wooden keep being defended by 2 pieces of (admittingly) poorly placed siege…I didn’t even get focus pulled off the cart Though a few necros did try to put some marks on the walls…

Ya know what I wanna see? A mesmer zerg.

Have you met [AVTR] yet?

Does AVTR run around as big mesmer blobs still? I haven’t seen them out is as big numbers since anet kicked our glamour fields in the nuts…

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Posted by: jkels.6398

jkels.6398

WvW video of MU getting down if you like WvW videos check it out:) ….. sadly it ended to soon but anyways enjoy

[ROT] Stormbluff Isle
Gnomez 80 Elementalist Airabetha 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/user/jkelsey83/videos

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

yawns more PvF

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

ZN is having great fights! We had a few with CL that were really fun. We’re happy to see our old friends FA and DragonBrand again. The bittersweet memories.

Also, I don’t have to drunk text Flashypants this week tho he usually likes it

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

(edited by RoninDB.9540)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

[Meow], I hope you guys are finding fights while you’re on FA. Lol. I know it’s what you wanted.

[RISE], please do not consider coming back. I hope you have the patience for them, FA.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

jkels.6398

[ROT] Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

jkels.6398

more fights from TSL + MU … I’m probably going to be quitting or at least playing part time but just wanted to share the good things we’ve done you can always check all my DD ele videos in my sig gfs and hf that the most important part

[ROT] Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Shoo {Nice] our doors cant take anymore 1v1’s

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Kruegs

Notice how i don’t say BG is squishy

Define squishy for me., and I’ll give the quote again btw, and see if we’re on the same plane here:

First time fighting Blackgate and i gotta say they are a 24/7 meat grinder likes never been seen before. I’ve never seen sooo many bags drops ever. I thought about PVE after i saw the matchup was Jade blob quarry and Black mega blob Gate, but you guys are a bag fest like I’ve never seen. -You

Please, share it with us on how you don’t mean they’re not squishy.

Okay I’ll play along then you can say you learned something this week at least. Blackgate is a meat grinder meaning 24/7 coverage pretty much full map que all time zones. TC has more coverage than us but is by no means at BG levels during oceanic or SEA.
squishy vs poor skill. Now these two can happen at the same time like in TCs case, but don’t have to. Squishy means poorly geared for group fights, zerker gear might work for duels and 2v2s but above that you need toughness and vitality for wvw. Zerker gear is the extreme, but overall it means not enough armor and vitality so you get blasted into the ground by one small man group focus fire, or running up levels which should speak for itself.
BG to their credit knows how to inform their legions how to gear, but they still have little skill, unlike a JQ that can both gear and has a pretty good overall skill level. BG provided many bags too, BUT and this is the key part it would take a sustained focus fire to get a guy down and keep him down because his/her well geared friends would also be trying to res. them back up. Meaning we have to keep them off the downed guy and try to spike the downed player all while actually having some stuff on cool down because it takes a lot in the first place to get them down. Bottom line squishy is poorly geared, bad is just bad and TC = both.

I can’t stop laughing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bern.9613

Bern.9613

I don’t know how TC is following and hitting cloaked thieves/mesmers but I’m calling you out on it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

What’s with all the FA alt+f4 players? Had 12 of them thusfar tonight. Did they not read the patch notes when they fixed that as a means of getting out of jail free? Not a complaint, ’cause I get my loot anyways, just wondering…

Those are all my accounts on FA. Their sole purpose is to Alt + F4 during fights and give Fort AltF4wood (a name from good ol’ T3 TC/FA/CD matchups) a bad name. Grats on the bags, you can pay me back later. Thanks in advance.

So… you’re stalking me? O.o

Well…

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

phaneo.4597

I don’t know how TC is following and hitting cloaked thieves/mesmers but I’m calling you out on it.

Dem spies man, dem spies!!!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

jkels.6398

its funny cause you all talk kitten on the forums but your all bad

[ROT] Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Ohhhhhhhweeee im too bad

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

jkels.6398

so bad bro so bad

[ROT] Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

phaneo.4597

Kitten are cute.

Attachments:

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Some good tips here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/exploit-of-permanent-invisibility-thife

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

Good guesswork? Players with half a brain don’t roll over and give up when a thief stealths, m8ey.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

[Meow], I hope you guys are finding fights while you’re on FA. Lol. I know it’s what you wanted.

[RISE], please do not consider coming back. I hope you have the patience for them, FA.

Why the bitterness?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyle.2507

Kyle.2507

“…WORSE THAN ZEBRANKY!”
- Zoq-Fot-Pik distress call, Star Control 2

I…. I.. I don’t…. understand.

Before we go on, can you tell us more about your species?

In our ancient past, four species evolved intelligence on our homeworld.
Simultaneously.
They were the Zoq
the Fot
the Pik
and the Zebranky.
We three, the Zoq, Fot, and Pik evolved in such a way
as to acquire sustenance from many sources
from airborne zooplankton
from solar and ambient energies
and from rocky fungal clingers.
Our favorite!
The Zebranky also consumed a variety of foods
namely: the Zoq
the Fot
and the Pik.

To survive the predations of the Zebranky
we banded together
annihilated the Zebranky
and formed the cooperative union you now encounter.
What do you seek from us?

(distress call from the ZFP later)
“HELP! BLACK DESTROYER! PLANET UNDER ATTACK! HELP! WORSE THAN ZEBRANKY!”

I NEED AN ADULT I NEED AN ADULT.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

ty for fight tonight lets see EXS and random TC guilds that escape me tonight. You were never scared to push even when you were outnumbered. FA [CL] you wiped a few times but your persistence in sieging won u a keep though it was mostly pvd (looking at you NICE in particular)

Cön-Guardian DB

(edited by Lenador.1436)

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

ty for fight tonight lets see EXS and random TC guilds that escape me tonight. You were never scared to push even when you were outnumbered. FA [CL] you wiped a few times but your persistence in sieging won u a keep though it was mostly pvd (looking at you NICE in particular)

Hi, talking to myself ,such a boring forums match up

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

Thanks for the GvG tonight [HOPE]. We had alot of fun with 20s. Your frontline was very compact /salute. Had some VERY close rounds that i know put everyone on edge.

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

I’ve seen many posts from both TC and FA claiming they’re not interested in PPT and like the open field fighting, yet when you’re facing even numbers, you get wiped or mostly run away. I saw it repeatedly tonight. So to quote Jack Nicholson “Go sell crazy somewhere else, we’re all stocked up here”.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

phaneo.4597

I’ve seen many posts from both TC and FA claiming they’re not interested in PPT and like the open field fighting, yet when you’re facing even numbers, you get wiped or mostly run away. I saw it repeatedly tonight. So to quote Jack Nicholson “Go sell crazy somewhere else, we’re all stocked up here”.

Yup and I just saw Madonna perform Haka while standing in the middle of the sea singin something like “No Jimmies yet rustled, try harder try harder”.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nightcrawler.2580

Nightcrawler.2580

Huh? What has RISE done to make ppl upset?

in Match-ups

Posted by: ActionCat.4162

ActionCat.4162

If you were on DB borderlands last night, good fights up at the north supply camp! There was like 5 or 6 of us defending it and we got hit about 7 or 8 times by similar numbers, had some really good fights, was a lot of fun! Sometimes that zerg crap gets old, more fun when you have smaller groups going at it, you get to test your skills more.

Of course though we must have made someone angry, we ended up getting hammered by a 25+ zerg…. hah!

Commander ActionCat [BMO] – DragonBrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Always enjoy chasing people to their ACs and zergs. Keeps it up, babes &lt;3

The thought crossed my mind once yesterday evening, "why are we charging into this?".

Bwhaaaa, fun.

Kitten are cute.

We must discuss your idea of "cute".

Too much spies, hacks, siege, etc. QQ chatter. True or not, still too much. Then I played a few matches of CS:GO and ya know, this suddenly doesn’t seem so bad.

AWP qq AWP qq AWP qq...

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

(edited by WyldKat.4712)

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tristam Green.9178

Tristam Green.9178

Yup and I just saw Madonna perform Haka while standing in the middle of the sea singin something like “No Jimmies yet rustled, try harder try harder”.

I’d pay good money to see that.

Treant Reznor (GRD) | Phizixx (ELE) | Peter J Quill (THF) | Ninnymonger (ENG) | Carduus Nox (NEC)

[CERN] When Zergs Collide – Tarnished Coast born n’ bred

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karmik.2641

Karmik.2641

This match up is shockingly, refreshing. Fights in proper size, zergs to combat, organized guilds to spar. Anything in a lower matchup would be boring… higher possibly even more boring. Thanks for the ability to learn and have some fun TC and DB enjoy the rest of the week.

[APS] Silo Menel- Guild Master

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

This match up is shockingly, refreshing ...Thanks for the ability to learn and have some fun TC and DB enjoy the rest of the week.

Are you sure you’re the "unofficial" nicest FA dude?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tristam Green.9178

Tristam Green.9178

This match up is shockingly, refreshing …Thanks for the ability to learn and have some fun TC and DB enjoy the rest of the week.

Are you sure you’re the “unofficial” nicest FA dude?

That FA’s a Spy!

Attachments:

Treant Reznor (GRD) | Phizixx (ELE) | Peter J Quill (THF) | Ninnymonger (ENG) | Carduus Nox (NEC)

[CERN] When Zergs Collide – Tarnished Coast born n’ bred

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

That FA’s a Spy!

BLU Spy: He could be in this very room! He could be you! He could be me! He could even b– [his head is blown off by BLU Soldier’s shotgun]
BLU Soldier: What? It was obvious! [He pumps his shotgun, ejecting the spent shell] He’s the RED Spy! Watch, he’ll turn red any second now. [taps the BLU Spy’s foot with the barrel of his gun] Any second now... See? Red! Oh wait, that’s blood.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

fun fights against you blokes at db at ruins >3< small scare fights for a change, and is refreshing.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

Gotta give TC some credit….. not too much running last night. Got blobbed like crazy in FABL but at least you guys came out and played instead of hanging in the towers all night. GG TC my bags hath overfloweth and it’s all because of you.
As for DB i wish we could fight you guys more but we have to climb mountains of dead TC just to see you guys over there on the other side of the map. From the few we’ve been able to fight it’s been fun and overall skill level been good props.

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Gotta give TC some credit….. not too much running last night. Got blobbed like crazy in FABL but at least you guys came out and played instead of hanging in the towers all night. GG TC my bags hath overfloweth and it’s all because of you.
As for DB i wish we could fight you guys more but we have to climb mountains of dead TC just to see you guys over there on the other side of the map. From the few we’ve been able to fight it’s been fun and overall skill level been good props.

just give up your wp’s and come give us a squeeze then

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

One of these days, he’s going to have to face a mirror and tell himself, “I’m beautiful inside and out”.

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

This match up is shockingly, refreshing …Thanks for the ability to learn and have some fun TC and DB enjoy the rest of the week.

Are you sure you’re the “only” normal FA dude?

Fixed

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

http://youtu.be/Yf-YXWoKKe0

Wee fun times doing random things.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

That FA’s a Spy!

BLU Spy: He could be in this very room! He could be you! He could be me! He could even b– [his head is blown off by BLU Soldier’s shotgun]
BLU Soldier: What? It was obvious! [He pumps his shotgun, ejecting the spent shell] He’s the RED Spy! Watch, he’ll turn red any second now. [taps the BLU Spy’s foot with the barrel of his gun] Any second now… See? Red! Oh wait, that’s blood.

My favorite tf2 video!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

One of these days, he’s going to have to face a mirror and tell himself, “I’m beautiful inside and out”.

something like this?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Ugh, let’s not do memes. They’re too fricken easy..

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

Hey i google searched for like 45 seconds for that image you TC guys are never happy

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

I SAY WE ALL VOW TO NOT TAKE THE BUFF AND PLAY FAIR Q_Q

For the sake of the GOOD FIGHTS

Help