9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Q:

Live scores: http://mos.millenium.org/na

Well… I sure didn’t see THAT coming… just not in the face please SF and Kaineng. >.<

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

A:

Sweet… free magic find and no armor repairs all week.
Time to go zerg surfin’!

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Time to go zerg surfin’!

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir Tripsalot.1803

Sir Tripsalot.1803

How do you guys like the new SF?

Sorrow’s Furnace [SF] [mfya]
Mr Pocket Rocket~Charr~Guardian~Commander

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

How do you guys like the new SF?

Had hella great fights at Astral and Garrison in our BLs! I’m surprised we held both in those fights! xD

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Sir Tripsalot.1803

You had those warriors that kept banner rezzing The Lord… So annoying :P

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Also to the Kaineng [Ai] meta Warrior, please don’t flaunt around me like you did anything to me when all I did was get zerged each time I fought you, and when I did fight u 1v1 all u do is run away from me when ur health is low. Makes u look bad.

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mooncow.6847

Mooncow.6847

To the Gate of Madness [FGJ] meta perplexity Engineer, please don’t act like your tough when all you do is run when your health is low. Makes u look bad.

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

Good fights in SF hills keep (:

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: madchatter.7964

madchatter.7964

Time to go zerg surfin’!

Hahahaha, perfect, both of you!

And I second Dae… that Garri fight was EPIC!!!

GoM – [ASH] | Check out the GoMmunity!
main: Medeina (human d/d ele)
alts: yes xP

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

To the Gate of Madness [FGJ] meta perplexity Engineer, please don’t act like your tough when all you do is run when your health is low. Makes u look bad.

Lol my build isnt even a meta build, it’s for group support play, genious. Also your guys outnumbered us a lot more often than us so don’t try it guy. I pick my fights wisely and I love getting chased by zergs on the contrary I often do so to pick stragglers apart. Roaming tactics, or are you so used to zerging? :P

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: ardasica.4531

ardasica.4531

It has already started? That was fast.

Fun fights in SF BL.

SF
OTR

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

@Nyx, you guys are very good, it was fun getting to throw down in Hills keep. (Keep us in mind as a possible home. heh) Looking forward to more this week.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Another great fight to you guys SF at our Garrison! I hope we have more of battles like those soon! Really wasn’t expecting the 2nd push when we got u guys to outer again xD

Also good fighting with a few of the Shin guild south of Astralhome xD

(edited by Colt.9051)

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

I like this you guys more that ET already

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mooncow.6847

Mooncow.6847

fun fights in North camp GoM BL legend engineer

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Sir Tripsalot.1803

Great fights in GOM hills.
We held as long as we could with a crew of around 10-15

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

Great fights in GOM hills.
We held as long as we could with a crew of around 10-15

It looked a lot larger than 10-15 from our end. And regardless of what your adamant defense of our Hills cost you; you guys were very organized. It was a tough nut to crack.

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Sir Tripsalot.1803

We had more, but by the point you finally took it we were down to 10-15

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Is Kaineng running a karma train or something this morning? (I don’t mean that as an insult btw) They had a 30+ zerg that was pretty much steamrolling everything. We only had about 4 defenders on map when they came to the GoM BLs and took things w/o much resistance despite a few of us valiantly trying :P When they came to our Garrison quickly after getting Hills, we managed to quickly fend the zerg off with 4 or 5 defenders, outnumbered buff suddenly disappears then the zerg apparently poofed back to SF BLs to color it totally green for the 2nd or 3rd time I seen tonight. Dunno, kinda weirded me out that such a big zerg decided to go somewhere else entirely when met with somewhat of a resistance when if they really wanted to they prolly coulda wore us out pretty well with so few defenders xD

(edited by Colt.9051)

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Well, tonight was awesome! Even though it started with Kain taking GoM’s side of EB. We managed to regain it, and then lost it again shortly after. In response to this, 13 or so of us transformed into moose, rams and dolyaks and roamed around aimlessly for a while as a herd! We came across a lone Kain guy and simply followed him half way around the map (not gonna lie, was pretty kitten epic seeing a moose/ram/dolyak herd!). From this, we then continued to retake GoM’s section of EB and then hit SF and took 2 of their towers and their keep! Aaaaannd…… then Kain came and wiped us and took our keep. The end. Needs more dragons.

The Immortal O N E S [LIVE] | Server: GoM

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: D best.3547

D best.3547

Is Kaineng running a karma train or something this morning? (I don’t mean that as an insult btw) They had a 30+ zerg that was pretty much steamrolling everything.

Oh ya sorry about that our daytime group only will ever karma train and we have famous karma training commanders if you can pull off half their numbers they melt since half of them are under levels. Don’t worry CNB will provide the real challenge tonight.

Sea of Sorrows
Champion Paragon

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: nortask.8351

nortask.8351

Don’t worry CNB will provide the real challenge tonight.

As we were yesterday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56bNDAolxww&feature=youtu.be
That is a video of us holding a hills from a quite the angry mob.
Had great fun reset night!

Sea of Sorrows
| Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist |

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: scarface.1294

scarface.1294

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/94967/gw065.png
lol i find this so funny last time i fought kain i was in HoD and we saw this its a pic of kain flying over bravost

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

As we were yesterday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56bNDAolxww&feature=youtu.be

I remember CNB from last matchup, and yes, you guys were quite the challenge to fight most times :P Let’s just hope this time we can muster up the even numbers to fight u guys toe to toe if we meet :P

Also I wish I was there for the fight for our Hills but I was busy hiding in Briar on my mesmer…

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: nortask.8351

nortask.8351

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/94967/gw065.png
lol i find this so funny last time i fought kain i was in HoD and we saw this its a pic of kain flying over bravost

What a disgrace

Sea of Sorrows
| Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist |

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gassy pope.6934

Gassy pope.6934

Had fun holding Dane in EB. SF finally came in as a group. Good times SF….Good times

Saxguy- [DgP] Gates Of Madness commander

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Topher.1684

Topher.1684

Don’t blame an entire server for the actions of a few. Besides, that picture is very old…

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Sir Tripsalot.1803

Video of our outmanned battle in gom hills last night

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Sir Tripsalot.1803

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Best laugh of my day: This whole group chasing me for a good while for only going for a nearby sentry. How bout something a little more productive to do with those numbers? :P

Btw, I love getting zerg chased, keep it up xD

Attachments:

(edited by Colt.9051)

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

So… when is SF going to leave our BLs today? xD It’s been all day and they’re still at it >.<

Btw, nice 3 way fight at Bay keep, nice job holding out against both CNB and us, SF

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gilburt.9146

Gilburt.9146

Best laugh of my day: This whole group chasing me for a good while for only going for a nearby sentry. How bout something a little more productive to do with those numbers? :P

But if they did something more productive they would have never gotten the 16 copper spike from your precious loot bag.

Brother Gilburt – Guard / Agent Gilburt – Thief

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

But if they did something more productive they would have never gotten the 16 copper spike from your precious loot bag.

My loot bags smell like nothing but burnt engi parts and mothballs tho

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

For what it’s worth, originally we only wanted to hold GoM Bay for the tick…

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

That was a fun hold at bay

Attachments:

Basic Banjo

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Valleria Darkmoon.4506

Valleria Darkmoon.4506

Is Kaineng running a karma train or something this morning? (I don’t mean that as an insult btw) They had a 30+ zerg that was pretty much steamrolling everything. We only had about 4 defenders on map when they came to the GoM BLs and took things w/o much resistance despite a few of us valiantly trying :P When they came to our Garrison quickly after getting Hills, we managed to quickly fend the zerg off with 4 or 5 defenders, outnumbered buff suddenly disappears then the zerg apparently poofed back to SF BLs to color it totally green for the 2nd or 3rd time I seen tonight. Dunno, kinda weirded me out that such a big zerg decided to go somewhere else entirely when met with somewhat of a resistance when if they really wanted to they prolly coulda wore us out pretty well with so few defenders xD

Probably just venting from our incredibly frustrating last week against blackgate, a server that had us with an outnumbered buff almost 24/for the 7. I wouldn’t expect us to keep that level of intensity up.

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

For all the grief we got from SF for zerging our BLs for maybe 10+ hours, this picture shortly after definitely brought a smile to my face xD Still, I cant deny that I had a LOT of fun fighting each battle we had today to both SF AND Kaineng. Such fast paced action and never a dull moment I ever had in WvW today. Keep em coming!

Inb4 Kaineng’s night/morning crew simply rolls everything, lol.

Attachments:

(edited by Colt.9051)

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snavenhoj.9125

Snavenhoj.9125

Do you guys over at Kain not sleep or something? All the 4 battlefields are green…

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TCDJ.5378

TCDJ.5378

Do you guys over at Kain not sleep or something? All the 4 battlefields are green…

We have a relatively large oceanic presence for this tier. So yea, we do sleep, but our night crew will be like this for most of the week.

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

Hey, got some cool fights if you want to check it out!

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Kaineng needs to gtfo our borderlands so I can enjoy the Saints game.

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

Just wanna say to the GOM Legend status Guardian me and a guild mate met at NE camp in KBL.

Granted you took on two of us when I swung around from behind the building and stayed to fight. If you would have waited you would have seen me salute you in respect.

But instead you logged out before we could kill you… seriously? Legend status and you cannot even die with dignity?

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

This thread is extra boring right now

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Zerg zerg, blah blah blah, same ol same ol, blob blob… I feel like solo roaming

(edited by Colt.9051)

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Attack Robot.2619

Attack Robot.2619

I was the unlucky SOB commanding that angry mob. At least we were able to get you in that GoM bay fight yesterday, and learned so tonight was cleaner (though I hope we meet again with less siege involved).

Had some really good fights so far this week, I’m looking forward to the rest of it.

Commanders Ararius(guardian) & Attack Robot (ele) [CoSA] SF

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gilburt.9146

Gilburt.9146

Zerg zerg, blah blah blah, same ol same ol, blob blob… I feel like solo roaming

Just hide your loot bags before you head out.

Brother Gilburt – Guard / Agent Gilburt – Thief

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Not angry bro we were just trying to see if you were interested in some magazine subscriptions or perhaps some girl scout cookies…

You guys were bunkered up in there for sure, we had some fun for quite a while. Very well-played on your part for sure. I was one of the unlucky SoB’s to discover you balled up, we were dodging through that choke and heading left. I made the entire “circle” and engaged you before some of the others were done trying to clear siege.
(Bad mistake on my part lol)

Also I fully remember you jumping off the edge at the end as well! Pretty sweet getting to see the fight from the other side.

Mag Server Leader

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I have to say the score seems fairly lopsided but I’ve been havin a blast in the Gate of Madness borderland. A lotta fantastic fights (you win some, you lose some) and the pressure is always on with never a dull moment =)

Hope the other servers’ tourists to our homeland feel the same!

Gate of Madness

9/13 Kain/SF/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I have to say the score seems fairly lopsided but I’ve been havin a blast in the Gate of Madness borderland. A lotta fantastic fights (you win some, you lose some) and the pressure is always on with never a dull moment =)

Hope the other servers’ tourists to our homeland feel the same!

GoMBL is where it’s at. Been experiencing some good small man fights so far.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng