9/13 Maguuma vs Ehmry Bay vs Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Try harder next time Maguuma afternoon zerg.

Edit: Karma train zerg

how’s that ebg keep of yours goin

OMG are you actually bragging about the fact you lost all of EBG to take our keep?!

I think much has been explained about Maguuma by this.

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Is it just me, or is SoS only good when Maguuma goes to sleep? /wink

Is Maguuma only good when most people in NA have a job?

All the talk of a government shutdown, if they cut UI payments then Maguuma’s daytime zerg won’t be able to pay the internet bills. I think they are on the edge of collapse.

Your trolling is epic fail our main karma train commander does in fact have a job. Let me guess your next attempt: he must not work normal hours so he’s totally ~un-American~

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

OMG are you actually bragging about the fact you lost all of EBG to take our keep?!

I was unaware we had anything in EBG to begin with. If we did, it was paper, since when I woke up, we didn’t have diddly. So yeah, I would brag that you lost a fully upgraded keep over some paper. I think you made a rather large tactical error.

I’m sorry I’m not completely map aware, I only see what’s on MOS because I’m at work.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Izzyzz.6301

Izzyzz.6301

What [lion] do when wvw is fooked (targeting doesnt work, UI party is fooked, we cannot tag up):
http://studio.stupeflix.com/v/kKAqH94itR/

Enjoy!

Lexi From Behind – thief || Lexi Delusion – mesmer
[lion] – FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

I have to say this new ram mastery is op.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I have to say this new ram mastery is op.

Working as intended. Siege moarrr

in Match-ups

Aieo.2815

New meta. Ram siege masters at choke points!

Effing rallybot

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

If you all like SoS taking over and upgrading, more power to ya.

Also what’s with Mags coming to SoS LA bragging. Is this the first time you’ve won a battle whilst losing the war?

They did it to troll, and obviously, it worked. Jesus christ how is it not obvious by now?

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Looks like the new cannons aren’t enough siege to suit Ebay’s tastes

http://www.twitch.tv/comprissent/c/2949938

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

I was unaware we had anything in EBG to begin with. If we did, it was paper, since when I woke up, we didn’t have diddly. So yeah, I would brag that you lost a fully upgraded keep over some paper. I think you made a rather large tactical error.

I’m sorry I’m not completely map aware, I only see what’s on MOS because I’m at work.

Same here, and I saw that our keep was the only thing held and I had to wonder if maybe it was more than a wee bit too early to race to the forums to chest-thump… especially if you weren’t even apart of it…

#Maguumalogic

in Match-ups

Posted by: Werat.7063

Werat.7063

See this is why i let the neighbour`s kids play for me this week (after they did math homework ofc). They go all giddy with pleasure because of all the golems and even tried to sit on a canon for a while in hopes of one turning up from the enemy side. If they did not wander off every few minutes just to come back and figure out their are dead we would probably have a few less mag golems (also i understand this does not even dent the blueprint armys so its all fine). Watching from the background tho i am happy i am not playing this week with all the pro skills flying around.

eu league
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Same here, and I saw that our keep was the only thing held and I had to wonder if maybe it was more than a wee bit too early to race to the forums to chest-thump… especially if you weren’t even apart of it…

#Maguumalogic

They took a fully fortified stonemist shortly afterwards. Since then I’ve seen at least east/west keep reset on your borderlands. If anything, I think the initial SoS post was premature. But hey, speaking of things we talk about that we aren’t a part of, why don’t you go back to calling us the unemployed server?

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

#Maguumalogic

They took a fully fortified stonemist shortly afterwards. Since then I’ve seen at least east/west keep reset on your borderlands. If anything, I think the initial SoS post was premature. But hey, speaking of things we talk about that we aren’t a part of, why don’t you go back to calling us the unemployed server?

1. unemployment zerg is meant to be humorous, though a bit trollish

2. How do you explain your daytime numbers? School is in session and I doubt their all octogenarians. I guess a lot of night and graveyard shift workers would explain a bit, but an entire zerg?
The last obvious answer is a EU presence but I’ve never heard of one on your server, but if you do have one that is my answer and I can drop this line of humor.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

#Maguumalogic

2. How do you explain your daytime numbers? School is in session and I doubt their all octogenarians. I guess a lot of night and graveyard shift workers would explain a bit, but an entire zerg?
The last obvious answer is a EU presence but I’ve never heard of one on your server, but if you do have one that is my answer and I can drop this line of humor.

I’m sure actually unemployed people really appreciate your humor, because you know, they all looove their current status. Unlike many people, I don’t bother to try and infer anything about the demographics of my server. But if you want to assume everyone who does that is correct, then we have an EU zerg because we’re all (apparently homeschooled) 12 year olds. Every other server claims to have a “higher than average” population of “hard-working adults with ~families~”, so I guess someone has to be the kids’ server.

My best, honest answer is that we have an EU zerg because we have an EU commander. Ever notice how we do poorly on weekends? It’s because there’s no commander on to lead that zerg. It’s not the demographics that make the difference.

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

Stonemist beeing fully fortified really means nothing when its empty isnt it?

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

So SoS ragequit after taunting the karma train and then losing their EBG keep?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xabu.3754

Xabu.3754

Not all jobs in the US are 9-5.

Sent with love from the lush Maguuma jungle.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Current PvF standings:

Maguuma: 150k
Ehmry Bay: 150k
Sea of Sorrows: 6k

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

So SoS ragequit after taunting the karma train and then losing their EBG keep?

If you reffer to the pugs that wait for the commander to spoonfeed them karma,they probably went to sleep waiting for the next farm period in a few hours.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

in Match-ups

Aieo.2815

Hope this gets patch soon because WvW is broken right now.

Attachments:

Effing rallybot

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I agree, Fiery Greatsword needs to be nerfed.

in Match-ups

Aieo.2815

I agree, Fiery Greatsword needs to be nerfed.

That too, but I’m talking about the iron hide.

Effing rallybot

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

#Maguumalogic

I’m sure actually unemployed people really appreciate your humor, because you know, they all looove their current status. Unlike many people, I don’t bother to try and infer anything about the demographics of my server. But if you want to assume everyone who does that is correct, then we have an EU zerg because we’re all (apparently homeschooled) 12 year olds. Every other server claims to have a “higher than average” population of “hard-working adults with ~families~”, so I guess someone has to be the kids’ server.

My best, honest answer is that we have an EU zerg because we have an EU commander. Ever notice how we do poorly on weekends? It’s because there’s no commander on to lead that zerg. It’s not the demographics that make the difference.

You sound genuinely hurt by my “unemployment” line. I actually feel badly if I hurt feelings with that comment.
For what it’s worth I got a lot of WvW time in last December when I had a “gap” in my work history as well.

It’s also a genuine line of thought since A. unemployment is high, and B. GW2 is free to play after initial purchase.
However it has nothing to do with it so all wrapped up now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Wait, I thought all of maguuma was stay and home moms….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Wait, I thought all of maguuma was stay and home moms….

LOL

I’m a working mom! Buuuuut, my husband is a stay at home dad :P

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Stay at home dad is OP.

War Legend Lu Bu – Commander
[WäR] Warband of Absolute Retribution
Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Did you check your internet connection?

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Don’t forget to try again, as well.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

I checked it, lol – Found out someone is typing something in that crashes the map or something o.O

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

I checked it, lol – Found out someone is typing something in that crashes the map or something o.O

wat

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

wat

People breaking the game on purpose

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

So it wasn’t my fish heads after all?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

If you all like SoS taking over and upgrading, more power to ya.

Also what’s with Mags coming to SoS LA bragging. Is this the first time you’ve won a battle whilst losing the war?

They did it to troll, and obviously, it worked. Jesus christ how is it not obvious by now?

Don’t lie. You guys were overly excited and now you’re pretending you’re trolling. We know how it is.

Also seems to be a lot of disconnects going on in this new patch.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Azure at the exact same time somebody from SoS was chat botting Mag LA to recruit NA players… at like 8-11am depending on what time zone you live in.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xabu.3754

Xabu.3754

Sent with love from the lush Maguuma jungle.

in Match-ups

Comprissent.3856

I don’t know if it’s the orbs or what is going on, but every fight i’ve been in for the past hour has had AWFUL lag

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

I don’t know if it’s the orbs or what is going on, but every fight i’ve been in for the past hour has had AWFUL lag

It really is unplayable right now. Especially on EB.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Not to mention NA consists of what 7 time zones?

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Not to mention NA consists of what 7 time zones?

im 12 what is this ? ? ?

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Still Winning and Grinning [SWäG] vs Good Fights [GF] 5v5 Deathmatch.

http://www.youtube.com/swaggw2

Both sides had there fair share of wins and loses. I hope you enjoy.

I’m currently still uploading more of the battles, as there was over 3hrs of footage to cut and edit.

Thanks to Stunningstyle’s, for letting me snippet from his stream.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Versprechen.9473

Versprechen.9473

It’s a shame that a few of you EBay guys resorted to using glitches to hide in inner SM just a few minutes ago. We were trying to legit kill you for like 5 min without having to resort to using the same dirty tactics.

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

It’s a shame that a few of you EBay guys resorted to using glitches to hide in inner SM just a few minutes ago. We were trying to legit kill you for like 5 min without having to resort to using the same dirty tactics.

Please tell me more about something you have no proof of or can’t prove it because your post will be deleted.

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

So..this has gone all to crap. Before the nightly ram trains start, I will say that this has been a fun match until now.
For all the ribbing I respect Maguuma as a server (all job status related trolling aside) as they are the only ones ever smart enough to suggest organized 2v1 on the stronger server with us and can put up some awesome open field fights.

EhmBay is ferocious when they are on and always make the weekends a hectic ordeal.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

I HEARD MAGUUMA IS IMPLODING IS IT TRUE

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Yes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

All Eva’s fault. Started a chain reaction that hurt Mazergma’s moral fiber, not enough bran to go around

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

i heard jq is paying for guilds to transfer because they’re so desperate lol leagues #pay2win

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

i heard jq is paying for guilds to transfer because they’re so desperate lol leagues #pay2win

Can confirm.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Comprissent.3856

It’s not only JQ…

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

In all honesty (no BS or trolling here), have some Maguuma guilds been approached?

I notice Ark was in the T1 thread giving them crap in this and I’m curious if they tried to buy you guys out.