9/13 Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry/Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrowndClown.1702

CrowndClown.1702

wow never seen so many people run away like t1

Can’t keep up with those numbers, this could explain why your not receiving the fights you so long for.

30 NS + 20 EMP vs TW + FEAR + Queue pugs + wped garry. Do da math and dont kid urself, u still got farmed.

You say “you” like TW actually got farmed there. If anything I maybe saw 5-8 TW go down in that whole fight. You guys never connected with us enough to do real damage.

We can’t connect with people inside a keep bro. #getgud

The Weather Girl – Champion Arrow Cart – Ressea – Points Per Tick
Less Talkin More [Sekz]
Brorannosaurus [Rekz] PEE PEE TEE #GetGud

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sevir.8975

Sevir.8975

Greetings Tempest Wolves [TW]! Please excuse the [NS] members that has posted for the past hour. We all know by heart that [TW] is #1 N.A! With that said, we’ve been eagerly waiting for your reply regarding our GvG request. As far as I know, W Rod messaged one of your leaders about it and he was told that someone will “get back” to him however, we haven’t received any words. Thursday is the last day we can set up GvG therefore if possible, we can make it happen tomorrow, 20v20 GvG. It’s the only way to stop all these number talks and it surely will be a pleasure to fight the #1 guild of N.A. Please message Nateralus or Wokfoo once you guys have decided.

#patientlywaiting

Hey Nate, I don’t know about you but I’m willing to GvG them while we are at a buff disadvantage if that’ll help coax them out. What do you think?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

And so the super stacking begins. This surpasses a new level of stacking.

First of all, I think JQ needed recruiting, but now that they have NS, AGG, GD, all they need is a medium sized oceanic guild – that’s it.

For BG, if you really did recruit RB and some other guilds, all I have to say is lol. You’re in first place, you don’t need anymore guilds.

As for SoR, I think we are in a good position. We don’t need anymore recruits but of course guilds will mindlessly flock here for the leagues.

I think it may be time to move to a lower tier if things get out of hand

Lets think in this way, JQ recruit because ATM wants #1 of the league. So they will just recruit till they have enough wvw players (note I mean players not guilds) to crash one particular timezone and be able to defend in less potential timezones. The intention can be observed here, timezone coverage balancing is not what they want when they start recruiting for SEA timezone. They want to dominate that timezone and have ppt on a par in NA/EU/OCX.
But personally I would be okay with that now if they are saying they recruit SEA because their NA/EU/TKG can’t get any potential points from SOR and BG.

And now JQ has WvW from TC. I am not sure whether ‘enough’ is a suitable adj.

Btw tell me if I am wrong, it looks like Waha led TKG last night and I saw some ATM members represented TKG.

Feel free to fix it for me <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

Can’t keep up with those numbers, this could explain why your not receiving the fights you so long for.

Here you go TW.. here is proof of your screenshot. We’ll let thy people decide the numbers.
http://youtu.be/LzY-h5tXFlc

Oh hey, i see 80 man NS blob in the video.
:o

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Julia.8760

Julia.8760

NS trolls are out in force tonight.
Welcome to T1, if you where looking for fights ur in the wrong place.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anxiety.6143

Anxiety.6143

NS trolls are out in force tonight.
Welcome to T1, if you where looking for fights ur in the wrong place.

Obviously, lol.

[Rekz] Rally Bot
#GetGud2013-14 Copywright Rekz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

First of all, I think JQ needed recruiting, but now that they have NS, AGG, GD, all they need is a medium sized oceanic guild – that’s it.

For BG, if you really did recruit RB and some other guilds, all I have to say is lol. You’re in first place, you don’t need anymore guilds.

As for SoR, I think we are in a good position. We don’t need anymore recruits but of course guilds will mindlessly flock here for the leagues.

Lets think in this way, JQ recruit because ATM wants #1 of the league. So they will just recruit till they have enough wvw players (note I mean players not guilds) to crash one particular timezone and be able to defend in less potential timezones. The intention can be observed here, timezone coverage balancing is not what they want when they start recruiting for SEA timezone. They want to dominate that timezone and have ppt on a par in NA/EU/OCX.
But personally I would be okay with that now if they are saying they recruit SEA because their NA/EU/TKG can’t get any potential points from SOR and BG.

oic, when did TKG become a time zone?

You are a timezone in JQ. If i put OCX I can imagine the response I would get, imagine this from ATM “what are you blind or sth? we dont have ocx, u wanna say we have ocx we say you have full maps queued.”

oic! GMT +?

so are you saying you’re going to do the same thing to pretend you guys are not OCX? I get it now.

No not at all. We are Oceanic

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mushin Tips.1623

Mushin Tips.1623

coming soon to a bl near you. i present NSL a new guild that only runs 15.

[NS] – Night Shift mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Btw tell me if I am wrong, it looks like Waha led TKG last night and I saw some ATM members represented TKG.

I must have been severally drunk last night without realising if TKG were being led by Waha… Cause I swear I saw Indevar’s toon leading TKG when I was trolling and following them around for laughs.

I should stop drinking water. Terrible habit.

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

everytime i see a blob of tw on a map i expect them to run away. i guess everyones expectations are coming true.

Hi NS, fought you guys several times this week, roaming and group, i must say you guys are good. you must meet SUPR ( ex CA ) when you roam, they will provide you with a good fight that you are looking for, also alot of guild roaming RIOT, oPP, but im not sure they can match your numbers usually they are 5-7 man.

nice seeing you guys, welcome to T1 all.

Hi Zeke, we do small man and i’m curious about small manning in tier 1. Just this afternoon SOR has 2 teams of 15 running nodes in JQBL, whats the ideal size of small manning?

oh btw, you might think we’re just normal pugs but we do have our own guild that we rep for the bank when we are not raiding as NS. So far i’m having fun roaming fighting against blackgates roamers, especially those from [mds].

I’m more into pvp personally. If you are keen for some tpvp, message me.

yeah it depends on the guild, we have HB, SUPR, RIOT and oPP and some i forgot to mention, usually roaming depends on the guild if your talking about HB and SUPR usually they have 10 to 16 max, but for the rest i only see 5-8.

LOL i do not think that way, the moment we saw you guys move on the battle field these are organized wvw guilds we thought, i only encountered NS, i saw 2 bank tags the other night but they were away from keyboard in SM when we took it over.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

(edited by Zeke Azul Falcon.5176)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grishnakk.9426

Grishnakk.9426

No Waha was not leading us and we do not have any ATM members in TKG – We did call Waha to bay late in the night to help against your NYS/Song/SAHP organised play pushes vs our TKG + Pugs who don’t follow the pin into the masses.

Good fights

Amorphis – Elementalist.
Grishnakk – Warrior.
TKG – JQQ Oceanic – www.fivefingerdiscount.org

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

so no one will help me test out the mega laser finisher? ; ))
c’mooon just me, myself and my mini quaggan/princess miya/or what have you depending on my mood. : ))

and for those who celebrate it (or not ; )))- happy mooncake day (mid-autumn festival and all variations of it)!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sari.1247

Sari.1247

yeah good fights in bay last night vs SoR

[TKG] Sari
JQQ stacked in the TKG Timezone

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

30 NS + 20 EMP vs TW + FEAR + Queue pugs + wped garry. Do da math and dont kid urself, u still got farmed.

You say “you” like TW actually got farmed there. If anything I maybe saw 5-8 TW go down in that whole fight. You guys never connected with us enough to do real damage.

rofl 5-7
here is the screenshot u guys took earlier

Attachments:

ign: Stealthzor

(edited by Stealth.8150)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

A BG guild named PLX
how did you get in a T2 tower while the gate still up???

There are these things called walls… and catapults, and sometimes when a catapult meets a wall, magic happens… But this is really a talk your parent should have with you

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

so no one will help me test out the mega laser finisher? ; ))
c’mooon just me, myself and my mini quaggan/princess miya/or what have you depending on my mood. : ))

and for those who celebrate it (or not ; )))- happy mooncake day (mid-autumn festival and all variations of it)!

Sorry, done for the night, besides the finisher isn’t that good, SAB finisher is far cooler.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

I find it quite funny how NS is giving TW a taste of their own medicine which they’ve been spewing on the forums all these months… Go ahead TW, show them what it means to be the “#1 NA guild”.

I double-dog dare you

but tw only runs 5-7

ign: Stealthzor

in Match-ups

dabomb.4056

everytime i see a blob of tw on a map i expect them to run away. i guess everyones expectations are coming true.

Hi NS, fought you guys several times this week, roaming and group, i must say you guys are good. you must meet SUPR ( ex CA ) when you roam, they will provide you with a good fight that you are looking for, also alot of guild roaming RIOT, oPP, but im not sure they can match your numbers usually they are 5-7 man.

Hi Zeke, we do small man and i’m curious about small manning in tier 1. Just this afternoon SOR has 2 teams of 15 running nodes in JQBL, whats the ideal size of small manning?

oh btw, you might think we’re just normal pugs but we do have our own guild that we rep for the bank when we are not raiding as NS. So far i’m having fun roaming fighting against blackgates roamers, especially those from [mds].

yeah it depends on the guild, we have HB, SUPR, RIOT and oPP and some i forgot to mention, usually roaming depends on the guild if your talking about HB and SUPR usually they have 10 to 16 max, but for the rest i only see 5-8.

LOL i do not think that way, the moment we saw you guys move on the battle field these are organized wvw guilds we thought, i only encountered NS, i saw 2 bank tags the other night but they were away from keyboard in SM when we took it over.

ah you might have caught us on our raid time. If u want a duel with any of us, just wave, we’ll be happy to have some scrimmage with you guys for sure.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Here you go TW.. here is proof of your screenshot. We’ll let thy people decide the numbers.

I’d say the numbers are pretty even (including pugs on both sides) in the battle right outside of garrison.

NS just moves tighter than TW, which, surprisingly, often decides the outcome.

in Match-ups

Posted by: J J.7902

J J.7902

I’d say the numbers are pretty even (including pugs on both sides) in the battle right outside of garrison.

NS just moves tighter than TW, which, surprisingly, often decides the outcome.

Yeah, we both run 5-7

[Rekz] Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

My guild only runs 1 player.

i zerg [HARD]

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

dabomb.4056

I find it quite funny how NS is giving TW a taste of their own medicine which they’ve been spewing on the forums all these months… Go ahead TW, show them what it means to be the “#1 NA guild”.

I double-dog dare you

but tw only runs 5-7

you sir deserve a medal.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

A BG guild named PLX
how did you get in a T2 tower while the gate still up???

The door was bugged. Any leap move into the door would get you inside the tower, and any melee #1 would just be a ‘miss’ on the door.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

I like the new map. It is fun to run around leave a squad to hold a point only to then sweep over the recap teams that come out and get them lovely kills.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.6184

Joe.6184

[TW] have been asking for gvgs for ages but now that they have [NS] challenging them they back off?

Don’t worry about the orbs bonus just leave the ruins for 5 minutes and the ppt-hungry beastgate will take care of the orbs for you guys.

I have mad respect for [NS] for keeping the forum alive

FA Forum Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

oic, when did TKG become a time zone?

You are a timezone in JQ. If i put OCX I can imagine the response I would get, imagine this from ATM “what are you blind or sth? we dont have ocx, u wanna say we have ocx we say you have full maps queued.”

oic! GMT +?

so are you saying you’re going to do the same thing to pretend you guys are not OCX? I get it now.

No not at all. We are Oceanic

Good to have yall back in JQ. Only teamspeak where the word lube , bend over and blast finisher can be used in 1 sentence

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

ah you might have caught us on our raid time. If u want a duel with any of us, just wave, we’ll be happy to have some scrimmage with you guys for sure.

ok will keep that in mind, i use point then the guy and bow. see you on the battle field then.

Blackgate

(edited by Zeke Azul Falcon.5176)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alex.9507

Alex.9507

ok will keep that in mind, i use point then the guy and bow. see you on the battle field then.

Just make sure you move it to someplace secluded like behind the windmill in a BL. I really like the smaller fights, but random groups running around tend to ruin it in a hurry.

Seviryn [Rekz]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Nice work NS just giving lessons of war skills to SoR “pro guilds” XD

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

NS would roll TW w/ ease

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

what about agg vs tw?

wtf

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

NS would roll TW w/ ease

Even if you do beat them they will just pull an excuse out of there book that have a million of them in it.

They where outnumbered
They had mostly pugs on them
You dropped open field AC
The sky was not the right shade of blue

Like most SOR guilds when things are not going there way.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

What the hell is with the lag in the bls, there was no map blob there and only scouts and roamers on BG bl where everyone was complaining of ~4000+ms lag as well as 10 second lag spikes. My guess that the bloodlust changes are largely to blame.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

[oPP] normally runs groups with only 3-5 players. During NA prime hours we might be able to field about 8 players but then groups get split up and we kinda roam separately.

If maps are really quiet then both groups will probably hang out near the enemy spawns : )

But I wish we’d have that luxury to always run 5-8… hehe

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrowndClown.1702

CrowndClown.1702

what about agg vs tw?

wtf

Are you going to be ok without ghost tonics? I hear ghost tonics gives +150 to all stats.

The Weather Girl – Champion Arrow Cart – Ressea – Points Per Tick
Less Talkin More [Sekz]
Brorannosaurus [Rekz] PEE PEE TEE #GetGud

(edited by CrowndClown.1702)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

well if you guys weren’t tanking the scores to get more guilds bg wouldnt be in first spot

Nobody is tanking the score, you found another window (late PST) to pad your score and it is the only reason you have a lead. SOR worked all day and took your 12k lead down to 6k then you added 6k back to the lead in 4 hours overnight.

BTW the numbers during late PST and the disparity between BG and SOR\JQ in those stats posted yesterday does seem a bit off.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

well if you guys weren’t tanking the scores to get more guilds bg wouldnt be in first spot

Nobody is tanking the score, you found another window (late PST) to pad your score and it is the only reason you have a lead. SOR worked all day and took your 12k lead down to 6k then you added 6k back to the lead in 4 hours overnight.

BTW the numbers during late PST and the disparity between BG and SOR\JQ in those stats posted yesterday does seem a bit off.

It’s a surprise for me too. Late PST has traditionally been Blackgate lowest ticking time.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

I didnt know warriors could stealth on their own!

http://www.twitch.tv/bigo93/b/463347002?t=16m40s

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in Match-ups

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

[oPP] normally runs groups with only 3-5 players. During NA prime hours we might be able to field about 8 players but then groups get split up and we kinda roam separately.

If maps are really quiet then both groups will probably hang out near the enemy spawns : )

But I wish we’d have that luxury to always run 5-8… hehe

well then, you can message me i will join you, but i hope i wont disappoint you guys.

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

SOR EU>JQ>BG You do remember that GD (30 pax or so) joined JQ and now JQ EU has EU zerg right?

Your name means “smoking weed” in German and I really think it fits you. Even if GD fields 30 people, to be honest I don’t know how many they field, we still have less EU than BG and SoR. The guys you see online on hour EU are late SEA from Lgcy, a few EU guys from Noah and SF, my guild (we can bring 2-3 people into wvw atm) and some early NA.
On normal evenings we meet a lot of BG which should have equal numbers to us on EU now, while SoR brings Kiss, IRON (two native EU guilds) supported by a number of SoR SEA and NA. You are still at least 2v1 ahead in that timezone.

And please don’t talk about stacking, because that’s what every server in T1 and T2 tries to do. It’s plain stupid coming from SoR, when you remember getting Kiss after you got IRON which outnumbered BG and JQ EU time alone. Or getting Aco and Ward after JQ lost a part of EMP to BG and VH leaving.
Oh, bigotry..

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

(edited by gebrechen.5643)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

Your name means “defect” in German and I really think it fits you.

fixed

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

(edited by Gully.7358)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

KnT had a blast in EB tonight. Thanks to both our opponents for bringing their best.

What is Gee Vee Gee? Is it a new WvW feature they added while I was away?

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

KnT had a blast in EB tonight. Thanks to both our opponents for bringing their best.

What is Gee Vee Gee? Is it a new WvW feature they added while I was away?

As grand general of blackgate , you should know :P

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

SOR EU>JQ>BG You do remember that GD (30 pax or so) joined JQ and now JQ EU has EU zerg right?

Your name means “smoking weed” in German and I really think it fits you. Even if GD fields 30 people, to be honest I don’t know how many they field, we still have less EU than BG and SoR. The guys you see online on hour EU are late SEA from Lgcy, a few EU guys from Noah and SF, my guild (we can bring 2-3 people into wvw atm) and some early NA.
On normal evenings we meet a lot of BG which should have equal numbers to us on EU now, while SoR brings Kiss, IRON (two native EU guilds) supported by a number of SoR SEA and NA. You are still at least 2v1 ahead in that timezone.

And please don’t talk about stacking, because that’s what every server in T1 and T2 tries to do. It’s plain stupid coming from SoR, when you remember getting Kiss after you got IRON which outnumbered BG and JQ EU time alone. Or getting Aco and Ward after JQ lost a part of EMP to BG and VH leaving.
Oh, bigotry..

You do realize that JQ kept talking about BG stacking right? your server wanna say in that way then we will say in that way so let it be!

And I am from Beastgate

since I can’t speak for SOR, I will defend my own server. The guys u see online during EU hours aside from HB and RK (they don’t field 30 like GD just so you know), are our late SEA/OCX, a few EU guys, and some early NA. Interesting, pretty much the same huh? What a world right?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grumpdogg.6910

Grumpdogg.6910

Everyone overestimates enemy numbers. Just go balls deep and see what happens.

“I swung a sword, I swung a sword again, oh look I swung a sword again!”
- Colin Johanson while spamming key 1 in GW2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

This new patch just works very well in our style lol.

We always have been consisted with a bunch of small guilds and a lot of roaming guilds unlike SoR Blob full map all the time.

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

You do realize that JQ kept talking about BG stacking right? your server wanna say in that way then we will say in that way so let it be!

And I am from Beastgate

since I can’t speak for SOR, I will defend my own server. The guys u see online during EU hours aside from HB and RK (they don’t field 30 like GD just so you know), are our late SEA/OCX, a few EU guys, and some early NA. Interesting, pretty much the same huh? What a world right?

Ok, if you are from Stackgate, you shouldn’t point your finger in any direction and call someone stacking.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

And I am from Beastgate

Ok, if you are from Stackgate, you shouldn’t point your finger in any direction and call someone stacking.

He was only pointing out that JQ was being hypocritical. It’s no secret that JQ has been stacking and you continue bashing BG for doing it while we are not receiving any transfers. Also, JQ is known for stacking until there is no competition. JQ did it before paid transfers, and you are doing it again before the leagues. Our commanders are staying up for hours passed their prime while you guys just stack when the match doesn’t go your way.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Some of SoR talk a good line or two but in the end, nearly week in and week out, those lines amount to nothing because the results are nearly always the same, eh?

Please do, it might spare some of us the whining and excuse making. /salute

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

NS only fields 16 tops

JJ, you can fool some but there are others you cannot fool. Shall some of us that are not fooled by your claim post relevant screenshots? Let’s not go there, kk?