9/13 Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry/Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

I don’t see your problem if we get transfers, because many of BG said we could use some. If we can’t compete with SoR or BG in some timezones, we will have no chance of winning a match. At the moment our ppt is really low and our SEA has to work hard vs. BG and SoR so why exactly shouldn’t they recruit?
We have two strong timezones SEA and NA, with ATM and GE we normally have a 240+ ppt, with our NA we are between 200 and 250, but we lose much of that stuff every time OCX starts (thanks to our new/old OCX its better now) and we can’t even hold our bl on early or late EU when BG and especially SoR come out with huge map zergs due their EU and early NA.
So why shouldn’t we take new guilds while you are still recruiting?
I remember many of your BG dudes wanting us to go into T2 because we are too bad for T1.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I remember many of your BG dudes wanting us to go into T2 because we are too bad for T1.

Why don’t you name a few guilds BG has recruited?
And we heard it straight from the horse’s mouth, JQ makes up for lack of skill with numbers.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

why cant we all just be happy that our enemy server has full queue and is stacked? it means more fights, right? lets just all go back to our own laggy BL and 1111111111111111111111111166666666666666666666

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

I don’t see your problem if we get transfers, because many of BG said we could use some. If we can’t compete with SoR or BG in some timezones, we will have no chance of winning a match. At the moment our ppt is really low and our SEA has to work hard vs. BG and SoR so why exactly shouldn’t they recruit?
We have two strong timezones SEA and NA, with ATM and GE we normally have a 240+ ppt, with our NA we are between 200 and 250, but we lose much of that stuff every time OCX starts (thanks to our new/old OCX its better now) and we can’t even hold our bl on early or late EU when BG and especially SoR come out with huge map zergs due their EU and early NA.

The guy Sieg has already answered for me. Anyways, something I would like to add, the reason why BG and SOR could hold their stuff during EU, BG and SOR both have about 30 main EU players and some late SEA who are willing to stay up and help out.
When IRON and KISS joined SOR, they definitely outnumbered BG and JQ. We did not recruit more EU nor OCX (our strongest timezone) to stack more. Instead, merc/ex-ca/other SEA they do overtime to counter it.
What did JQ do? cried and cried and eventually they stack their strongest timezone. IF ATM and GE could do the same like overtime and JQ with the new GD guild, you guys would definitely triumph over the adversity. Yet sadly that would never occur because the funny and weird mindset Waha has since he started savoring the thrill of victory.

long p/s: please please please read my post before you jumped into conclusion thinking that I merely wanted to call someone stacking. I read all the posts that replied to me or related to that topic and I sincerely hope that others could do the same and not just focus on my name. I know you love me xoxo BG Boy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Everyone overestimates enemy numbers. Just go balls deep and see what happens.

Size doesn’t matter, it’s the way the zerg moves that really counts

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

And we heard it straight from the horse’s mouth, JQ makes up for lack of skill with numbers.

Lack of skill is going a bit far with the lie huh lol?

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

Lets look at this data one more time

1 Blackgate 38.96%
2 Jade Quarry 30.84%
3 Sanctum of Rall 30.02%

Now lets look at the troll data
1 Sanctum of Rall 38.96%
2 Jade Quarry 30.84%
3 Blackgate 30.02%

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

1 Blackgate 38.96%
2 Jade Quarry 30.84%
3 Sanctum of Rall 30.02%

1 Sanctum of Rall 38.96%
2 Jade Quarry 30.84%
3 Blackgate 30.02%

Ahaha I almost choked on my cereal when I read that. Source plz?

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

They should make a movie out of these weekly match-up topics.

1 Blackgate 38.96%
2 Jade Quarry 30.84%
3 Sanctum of Rall 30.02%

1 Sanctum of Rall 38.96%
2 Jade Quarry 30.84%
3 Blackgate 30.02%

Ahaha I almost choked on my cereal when I read that. Source plz?

http://www.gw2score.com/index.php?action=currentscore&sort=rank&ad=asc

[HB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

Don’t understand why some guilds would join a stacked time zone. pathetic wvw

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Don’t understand why some guilds would join a stacked time zone. pathetic wvw

^. A 2v1 from BG and JQ with the combined 100man ATM/WvW, a DDoS, and you guys still can’t beat us down. <3

and I don’t understand how is the previous comment related to SOR..what’s the point of saying that you are good?

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

TKG (they went back to JQ) and Omen
ESOL (now PLX) which are not only NA timezone
and I would bet 5€ you are still on the search for guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

Esol didn’t really come from other servers lol only leader i guess and then he just recruited ppl within the server. ( i could be wrong )

no need for anyone to transfer if you go out and drag ppl in LA.

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

I literally LOL at this guy.
1. ESOL came before the league is announced and we did not recruit them.
2. TKG (shhh….waha and atm said their existence did not really help JQ much)
3. Omen – 10 or 15 man guild? it is nothing compared to WVW that JQ recruited – 40 man guild and i mean active wvw members.
4. I strongly suggest BG and SOR start to stack their strongest timezone as well cuz….you wanna play this way then we are gonna play the same way so let it be!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: VitaminK.2517

VitaminK.2517

Serious problems are serious. At least for some people in this thread. Stack Wars just begun and i consider it to be wanted that way by Anet.

Nevertheless: I want to welcome GD to the NA Tier 1 as an Ex-Elona Reach Player. I am quite excited to see you here, even you are now my enemy. I think you will be a great benefit for JQ.

P.S.: In a few weeks are autumn holidays…and as holidays being the strongest time back on ER, i am wondering what your impact will be ;-)

(edited by VitaminK.2517)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Doing some PvE while this lag is horrible. Can barely fight
GG lag

But I’m with an asuran friend <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

What did JQ do? cried and cried and eventually they stack their strongest timezone. IF ATM and GE could do the same like overtime and JQ with the new GD guild, you guys would definitely triumph over the adversity. Yet sadly that would never occur because the funny and weird mindset Waha has since he started savoring the thrill of victory.

Do me a favour and get a globe to look on timezones. ATM is, as far as I know mainly in UTC+8 or UTC+9 which leads to:
EU prime time: 20:00/08:00pm (GMT+1) is UTC+1
EU prime time for ATM: 02:00-03:00(am)
EU prime time for NA guilds: 14:00/02:00pm – 17:00/05:00pm

I’m not sure how many people you know who can stay up that long with a work day starting at 06:00am.

So, if our SEA recruits people from the UTC+5-UTC+7 region – where BG and SoR seems to have some, I enjoy that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

Kiff has a big crush on Waha. You been talking nonstop about him for 7 pages now. Just transfer to JQ and join ATM already.

Jay Que

(edited by PoweredByRice.3517)

in Match-ups

PoweredByRice.3517

Sooo when is this NS/TW gee vee gee going to happen? I want front row seat.

Greetings Tempest Wolves [TW]! Please excuse the [NS] members that has posted for the past hour. We all know by heart that [TW] is #1 N.A! With that said, we’ve been eagerly waiting for your reply regarding our GvG request. As far as I know, W Rod messaged one of your leaders about it and he was told that someone will “get back” to him however, we haven’t received any words. Thursday is the last day we can set up GvG therefore if possible, we can make it happen tomorrow, 20v20 GvG. It’s the only way to stop all these number talks and it surely will be a pleasure to fight the #1 guild of N.A. Please message Nateralus or Wokfoo once you guys have decided.

#patientlywaiting

Jay Que

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

3. Omen – 10 or 15 man guild? it is nothing compared to WVW that JQ recruited – 40 man guild and i mean active wvw members.
4. I strongly suggest BG and SOR start to stack their strongest timezone as well cuz….you wanna play this way then we are gonna play the same way so let it be!!!

So, if you don’t recruit them.. it’s like you don’t have them on the map?
And who is “we”? Maybe you did not recruit them but someone else did?

And you are talking for Waha now or where do you get quotes like that?

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Do me a favour and get a globe to look on timezones. ATM is, as far as I know mainly in UTC+8 or UTC+9 which leads to:
EU prime time: 20:00/08:00pm (GMT+1) is UTC+1
EU prime time for ATM: 02:00-03:00(am)
EU prime time for NA guilds: 14:00/02:00pm – 17:00/05:00pm

I’m not sure how many people you know who can stay up that long with a work day starting at 06:00am.

So, if our SEA recruits people from the UTC+5-UTC+7 region – where BG and SoR seems to have some, I enjoy that.

…ATM has only GMT+8 players.
MERC is mainly GMT+10 and they stay up till 3-4am in their time. Do me a favor, imagine that and then talk.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Kiff has a big crush on Waha. You been talking nonstop about him for 7 pages now. Just transfer to JQ and join ATM already.

you know i love bald guy

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Greetings Tempest Wolves [TW]! Please excuse the [NS] members that has posted for the past hour. We all know by heart that [TW] is #1 N.A! With that said, we’ve been eagerly waiting for your reply regarding our GvG request. As far as I know, W Rod messaged one of your leaders about it and he was told that someone will “get back” to him however, we haven’t received any words. Thursday is the last day we can set up GvG therefore if possible, we can make it happen tomorrow, 20v20 GvG. It’s the only way to stop all these number talks and it surely will be a pleasure to fight the #1 guild of N.A. Please message Nateralus or Wokfoo once you guys have decided.

#patientlywaiting

It won’t, TW is scared

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

Right, so MERC has enough people who can play until 5-7am and our SEA hasn’t. That’s fortunate for you, but thanks for supporting my statement.
And I wonder how good informed you about ATM.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

So, if you don’t recruit them.. it’s like you don’t have them on the map?
And who is “we”? Maybe you did not recruit them but someone else did?

And you are talking for Waha now or where do you get quotes like that?

1. So you’re saying Noodles was recruited by BG. Great.
2. I did not ‘talk for’ Waha and yes he and his members did say that. Learn chinese and I will show you.
3. And please try get more solid points. Mentioning ESOL and TKG who came before league is announced to defend your server for stacking strongest timezone AFTER the league is announced, not impressive, no.

in Match-ups

PoweredByRice.3517

They’ve lost #1NAGeeVeeGee crown to EP and about to loose PvF crown to NS. Their ego definitely took a beating.

It won’t, TW is scared

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Right, so MERC has enough people who can play until 5-7am and our SEA hasn’t. That’s fortunate for you, but thanks for supporting my statement.
And I wonder how good informed you about ATM.

seriously you need to read. I said some of the merc are willing to stay up late, it doesn’t mean they can. It is just that some people want to contribute rather than crying a river for unable to hold the objectives during early EU. Whom to blame?

in Match-ups

Posted by: therealjaypo.1690

therealjaypo.1690

That might even be a gee vee gee ess gee doesn’t crash!

[SG] I’m here because I was in the comic book

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

2. I did not ‘talk for’ Waha and yes he and his members did say that. Learn chinese and I will show you.
3. And please try get more solid points. Mentioning ESOL and TKG who came before league is announced to defend your server for stacking strongest timezone AFTER the league is announced, not impressive, no.

And you are still upset because we could equal our number with those of BG on the field?
It’s still
EU > SoR > BG=JQ
OCX>BG > SoR > JQ
NA > SoR > JQ=BG (not sure about that)
SEA > JQ > BG > SoR

So, if looking at the match statistics helps. Your server almost never falls below 200 ppt (sometimes in late EU for about an hour) but often goes up to 490 or higher, while JQ wents down to 100ppt in two timezones.
Question:
- why shouldn’t we get some OCX and EU and a guild (of maybe 40) in SEA?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

why shouldn’t we get some OCX and EU and a guild (of maybe 40) in SEA?

I agree with OCX and EU but the SEA guild is stacking.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Wow all this tw/sor bashing in the past 12 hours. We must be doing something right. Keep up the good work rallians!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

And you are still upset because we could equal our number with those of BG on the field?
It’s still
EU > SoR > BG=JQ
OCX>BG > SoR > JQ
NA > SoR > JQ=BG (not sure about that)
SEA > JQ > BG > SoR

So, if looking at the match statistics helps. Your server almost never falls below 200 ppt (sometimes in late EU for about an hour) but often goes up to 490 or higher, while JQ wents down to 100ppt in two timezones.
Question:
- why shouldn’t we get some OCX and EU and a guild (of maybe 40) in SEA?

Errr.. another SEA guild of 40? lol

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

ESOL came with ~5 people, and recruited only BGs

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

Errr.. another SEA guild of 40? lol

I checked earlier and didn’t see anyone with that tag and no one here could tell how many they have. So, it’s all speculation, but maybe it’s not that easy anymore to kick us off T1 when it’s true.

The thing about ESOL is funny. Leaving JQ with a ton of people to found RE, leaving DB with people as ESOL, founding PLX on BG with 5 people? Successful guild lead!

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

What happened to the thread?

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

The forum warriors, looking at the pvf scores, are pushing really hard towards the end of the week.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Not really sure. But if beats page 22 before reset, we will have set a new world record.

Before conquering the tower , we did some deep meditation.

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

As I said earlier, the late PST numbers seemed a bit weird. Using MOS+Excel here is the average non PPT points per update.

Start				End					BG			SOR		JQ
9/19/2013 11:37		9/19/2013 17:08		164.96		118.04		76.48
9/19/2013 04:42		9/19/2013 11:22		328.96		92.70		93.22
9/18/2013 12:11		9/19/2013 04:27		165.94		121.94		86.79

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Not really sure. But if beats page 22 before reset, we will have set a new world record.

Cute Fuzz

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

As I said earlier, the late PST numbers seemed a bit weird. Using MOS+Excel here is the average non PPT points per update.

well do think 3x bloodlust buff having anything to do with your stats ?

ign: Stealthzor

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

If you mean tower and keep hugging, then yes you have been doing really good work on that

I sincerely hope NS can play SEA sometimes so we can meet again!

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

well do think 3x bloodlust buff having anything to do with your stats ?

Possibly but SOR and JQ’s numbers are fairly level and these are fairly big time windows.

How many people are online at this time? Does BG have a Hawaiian guild?

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Mhenlo.1083

I Mhenlo.1083

can SOR and BG stack more people for EU-time, we need more fights, kills and baggys. so 100-200 guys more would be great.

Good old Days [GD]
-Jade Quarry-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

can SOR and BG stack more people for EU-time, we need more fights, kills and baggys. so 100-200 guys more would be great.

So you want to be murdered more than you are now or simply looking to continue your tanking so as to help with JQ’s ‘we are desperately in need of moRe guilds’ recruitment efforts?

in Match-ups

PoweredByRice.3517

Where are the TW forum warriors? NS currently leading PvF score and about to take your #Number1NAPvF crown. Come out, come out!

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Well last 12hours was just great. When I log in we had 100ppt and had to rebuild in EB. And everything was back max in few hours only with bunkered up camps. XD
The best moment was when we took back everything with both JQ and SoR zerg trying to take over us but it ended we recap all and we litteraly stomped all their zergs in SMC with nice bloodlust buff active. These who were there will recognise them as soon as they took that hard beating the score turned back on our favor for all these 12hours getting back a gap of 18k points lead. So based on math, we won this match already.
Was a great week and much fun. JQ is doing their best with what they have unlike SoR loosing lead are just finding new excuses not to recognise being outplay. (for a server that claims tanking their score you catch back 6k in 6hours : noone believe that explaination because it doesn’t fit with the way match has been going). The fact is that a part of SoR guilds are not trustworthy on the long run of a week match up as soon as wind is turning while others are trying hard with no more support (and this is really not nice if you would work as a server and community that wouldn’t happen like this)
Much love from BG.
I love this game and WvW because when you win a week match up you feel like achieving something as a community server. BG people you roxxxx.

(edited by Titan.3472)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teikoku.2068

Teikoku.2068

Yeah im sure BG and SOR will get right on that. I mean rumor has it BG is getting Scnd and VII for EU. I’m sure GD would love to meet Scnd once again lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

22 pages is amateur hour and hardly a world record. Please PvF harder, I believe in you, T1!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

Yeah im sure BG and SOR will get right on that. I mean rumor has it BG is getting Scnd and VII for EU. I’m sure GD would love to meet Scnd once again lol

Attachments:

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

(edited by Darius Glazkov.9750)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

Second Law has no intentions to move to NA, especially not as coverage monkeys for the PPT game.

If we ever move to NA, it will be to fight some specific guilds.

Please let this rumour die.

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.