9/13 Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry/Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mushin Tips.1623

Mushin Tips.1623

That’s of course one way to look at it I guess. I of course love a good troll, so why not troll your guild and these forums a bit and do this GvG on our time. No need for you to rush this, once you receive your loss, you can go back to lower tiers and try to redeem yourselves. As for us well we are here for the long haul, no need to rush our hour of fun just so you guy’s can get it out of your system. We like foreplay here in TW

if you think ducking us is trolling than thats sad. you already ducked us once when we were still on dragonbrand and we had a matchup with sor.

[NS] – Night Shift mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

That’s of course one way to look at it I guess. I of course love a good troll, so why not troll your guild and these forums a bit and do this GvG on our time. No need for you to rush this, once you receive your loss, you can go back to lower tiers and try to redeem yourselves. As for us well we are here for the long haul, no need to rush our hour of fun just so you guy’s can get it out of your system. We like foreplay here in TW

if you think ducking us is trolling than thats sad. you already ducked us once when we were still on dragonbrand and we had a matchup with sor.

wtf rofl? we dont duck son. ever as we are one of few guilds in NA that steped up to fight RG while they were here. didnt see many others.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

I love 1v1, it certainly requires skill, but players of equal or similar skill will see the outcome as a result of buildwars. 5v5 and 8v8 are ideal but even 8v8 feels a bit much.

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

and NS used to be such a polite and well-mannered guild while on DB. It’s those new friends of theirs, that bunch of Ne’er Do-Wells calling themselves “Tier 1”.

Next they’ll be getting into that new drug “buying guilds for moar coverage” that is all the rage in that crowd and arguing the difference in East coast vs. West coast coverage with all those other hoodlums that run with those boys!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

O you were that one guild QQ’ing you never got your GvG? Well my friend, you will have your GvG in T1. Your timing has been quite bad however, but that’s a whole other story. Foreplay us properly on both these forums and in game, and we will give you your loss so you may return to T3. I would hate to see you guys leave T1 so shortly after joining, guilds like yourself seem to lack server loyalty and I would hate for my competition to dwindle so quickly. JQ is a good server, you should really try to join the community first before trying to foreplay us, but hey its your guild and you can do what you please!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

wtf rofl? we dont duck son. ever as we are one of few guilds in NA that steped up to fight RG while they were here. didnt see many others.

Don’t forget about AGG, they had the chance to transfer to either SoR or BG to fight RG, but choose instead to just transfer to JQ when RG was there. Shame that fight never occured!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

LMAO, self proclaimed king after losing to EP and getting face-rolled by RG. There’s only one king and that will always be RG.

Well we never have to proclaim we are the king, typically the forums and your peers etc announce us as number 1 NA, never have the words number 1 NA come out of any TW. Thanks for the title though! As for losing to EP and RG, well what can I say, RG is a legend and was methodical about GvG’s, and EP is the new king of 15’s. I fail to see how that would affect us, good try though!

Lol get off your high horse and challenge NS already

They’ve already challenged us friend. It’s at about the top of this page I think?

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

LMAO, self proclaimed king after losing to EP and getting face-rolled by RG. There’s only one king and that will always be RG.

Well we never have to proclaim we are the king, typically the forums and your peers etc announce us as number 1 NA, never have the words number 1 NA come out of any TW. Thanks for the title though! As for losing to EP and RG, well what can I say, RG is a legend and was methodical about GvG’s, and EP is the new king of 15’s. I fail to see how that would affect us, good try though!

They’ve already challenged us friend. It’s at about the top of this page I think?

Well accept it then :P

We have, NS seems to dislike foreplay however and well TW is all about the foreplay. Were gonna need to see some better trolling and fights before it can occur. Would hate to rush the hour of fun just for them to abandon JQ, thus leaving a gap in my competition every night.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cliques.3947

Cliques.3947

TW, it just ain’t your week is it?

you must be one of the guys from OPP we been fighting with our 5. why riot adding? you guys looked like you had 5 for a bit but seems more riot kept adding into equal fights. i know a few fights we had some adds, was hopeing we could have gotten 1 fight from each side no adds.

That was earlier good sir. 4 oPP and 3 Riot were running togeather covering each other. Veretta was referring to our nice little fight with Tempest at south bridge which was roughly ten on ten. Nice to see you guys coming out in small groups, makes it fun for us lil roaming guilds. Good gaming.

Chimichunga [Eng] – Salsa Machina [Warrior]
oPP – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

Why is everyone giving jq kitten for stacking sea, It only makes sense that they would want to be on a server and time zone with other asians. I think there is a whole cultural thing people are over looking

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Why is everyone giving jq kitten for stacking sea, It only makes sense that they would want to be on a server and time zone with other asians. I think there is a whole cultural thing people are over looking

I’ll just leave that one alone. I’d hate to get another warning from a mod.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

Well accept it then :P

We have, NS seems to dislike foreplay however and well TW is all about the foreplay. Were gonna need to see some better trolling and fights before it can occur. Would hate to rush the hour of fun just for them to abandon JQ, thus leaving a gap in my competition every night.

i.e (they aren’t done practicing yet)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Don’t forget about AGG, they had the chance to transfer to either SoR or BG to fight RG, but choose instead to just transfer to JQ when RG was there. Shame that fight never occured!

It is my understanding that Agg came to JQ to GvG TW because at that time you were #1 NA guild. TW is a strong open field guild I have fought them for months. I have also faced NS when they were in DB and can see them first hand on my server now. NS is only getting better. I will be impressed if TW beats them.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

They really should open a GvG forum and of course a GvF and PvF forum.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Congrats on the win this week Blackgate!

’dat BG bloodlust

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

TW really has not been the same for a couple months in open field. But with WARD joining TWL the 4 or 5 recruits they take a month from their recruit guild might serve to bolster their skill level in open field engagements. Hopefully this will increase the competition a little for BG/JQ wvwers and there will be less camping of ac’s and more fights.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

and NS used to be such a polite and well-mannered guild while on DB. It’s those new friends of theirs, that bunch of Ne’er Do-Wells calling themselves “Tier 1”.

Next they’ll be getting into that new drug “buying guilds for moar coverage” that is all the rage in that crowd and arguing the difference in East coast vs. West coast coverage with all those other hoodlums that run with those boys!

You’re a hoodlum.

LOL

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

EP would have been the king of 20v20 if you didn’t cancel the GvG.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Guys pls GF is the king of NA GvG’s

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

EP would have been the king of 20v20 if you didn’t cancel the GvG.

Meh who knows, I could of become president if I decided to run for office. Good speculation though!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

i know understand TW, a guild full of members with short term memory loss. they must of forgot that we challenged them to a gvg, just like they forget how many numbers they run. oh you must of forgot yourself referring to tw as the kings in the last page too.

As many guilds turned us down cause “they were not ready”. Its fine we won’t back down from anyone ever.

You turned down the 20v20 match with EP because “you were not ready.” That’s why TW is hypocritical and you even lost a member of your guild that had a recruitment message towards him posted by EP.

I do love when you guys have a taste of your own medicine. High-five, my NS role-players.

Attachments:

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

i know understand TW, a guild full of members with short term memory loss. they must of forgot that we challenged them to a gvg, just like they forget how many numbers they run. oh you must of forgot yourself referring to tw as the kings in the last page too.

As many guilds turned us down cause “they were not ready”. Its fine we won’t back down from anyone ever.

You turned down the 20v20 match with EP because “you were not ready.” That’s why TW is hypocritical and you even lost a member of your guild that had a recruitment message towards him posted by EP.

I do love when you guys have a taste of your own medicine. High-five, my NS role-players.

Yeah we did turn down a GvG after fighting the very skilled EP, they showed us a lot of stuff as a guild that we were doing wrong. We also lost our GL to a business trip 2 days after that GvG, why would we go into a GvG unprepared and without our GvG leader? Thank you though for this post, most of our guys are getting a good laugh atm! Don’t lose hope my precious soul, a GvG between EP and TW for 20 v 20 crown will happen I’m sure. For all the hate towards GvG’s, you guys sure are coming out in force asking for them! Maybe Anet will notice.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

(edited by Hoots.9564)

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Yeah we did turn down a GvG after fighting the very skilled EP, they showed us a lot of stuff as a guild that we were doing wrong. We also lost our GL to a business trip 2 days after that GvG, why would we go into a GvG unprepared and without our GvG leader? Thank you though for this post, most of our guys are getting a good laugh atm! Don’t lose hope my precious soul, a GvG between EP and TW for 20 v 20 crown will happen I’m sure. For all the hate towards GvG’s, you guys sure are coming out in force asking for them! Maybe Anet will notice.

Oh, save it. Lol. I already heard what happened from a TW member himself.

I’m sure Parfur is laughing as well.

This is a message posted by EP’s leader after TW canceled that gvg,
“EP now recruiting Parfur. A guild that will never rob it’s members of a learning opportunity to save face. Let me know.”

Lul.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

“EP now recruiting Parfur. A guild that will never rob it’s members of a learning opportunity to save face. Let me know.”

Lul.

Oh!? So why are you posting on these forums then? Did all my talk of foreplay with NS get you, um well in the mood?

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves

(edited by Hoots.9564)

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Nope, He gonna be like ‘’ Urghh, My name got mention on the forum again ?’’ and stuff like that

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

I’ve never seen someone’s jimmies so rustled.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gerby.6219

Gerby.6219

Lul.

Oh!? So why are you posting on these forums then? Did all my talk of foreplay with NS get you, um well in the mood?

I would have liked it if you did not say that because those aren’t the reasons I’m no longer with TW. If you’d like clarification send me a tell in-game and I’d be more or less happy to share the real reasons although the reason you have listed does play a part on why I’m currently on BG. As for TW, really appreciate that you guys are “laughing at me atm” and listening to what this person has to say instead of clarifying with me. Best of luck to both parties.

Hm

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Who let the Tempered Wolf pups out?

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

Lul.

I would have liked it if you did not say that because those aren’t the reasons I’m no longer with TW. If you’d like clarification send me a tell in-game and I’d be more or less happy to share the real reasons although the reason you have listed does play a part on why I’m currently on BG. As for TW, really appreciate that you guys are “laughing at me atm” and listening to what this person has to say instead of clarifying with me. Best of luck to both parties.

The laughing comment was not directed towards you parver, it was directed to Vash
s attempt for attention which I attempted to give unsuccessfully Your reasons for leaving are your own matters. You had nothing to do with anything I posted, Vash was the one dragging your name in, not me.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

’dat BG bloodlust

lol at the self congratulations. Congrats on racking up score when the rest of the world other than Hawaii are sleeping or at school\work and then pretend it was due to your small group open field play. You can always count on BG to find some kitten way to win.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

’dat BG bloodlust

lol at the self congratulations. Congrats on racking up score when the rest of the world other than Hawaii are sleeping or at school\work and then pretend it was due to your small group open field play. You can always count on BG to find some kitten way to win.

Hawaiians, so OP. Next week you’ll blame the Martians.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

Who let the Tempered Wolf pups out?

This one is much better!

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

’dat BG bloodlust

This just in, pots is the only person on BG.

Actually, I am pots too.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

Hawaiians, so OP. Next week you’ll blame the Martians.

MOS numbers >>your tired 1 liners.

(edited by Brutus.5732)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

EST players stay up to 1am = normal.
PST players stay up to 1am = GD CHEATING BG HAWAIIANS!

Personally, I love Hawaii. lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

from what I have seen, Tempest Wolves [TW] ducks whenever defeat is certain.

The first time [TW] ducked a GvG was against Aggression, when they had a pre-gvg 15v15.

The video is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhvQxeqa3Uw&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL8TBW3H8l4RgwiSOVUiw5dNO1tbi8kNtn

Afterwards [TW] did not GvG any promising guilds as you can see on gw2gvg.com.
Until later in the future they met up with Everything Purple [EP] who had just recently defeated a guild [TW] ducked against (Aggression). The official GvG was set for thursday 20v20, of course after realizing this guild beat Aggression (a guild already stronger than TW) TW asked for a 15v15 to feel out their opponent. TW got smashed in 15v15 by [EP] unorthodox strategy and [TW] called off the official GvG to prevent a loss. Just like they did against Aggression.

The only difference was vs Aggression is was ghost tonics.
vs Everything Purple it was kitten knows, EP did not make that public.

15v15 EP vs TW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bdq0WBHVhg

Now TW is straight out refusing to engage in any GvG with guilds they are not 100% certain to win against. If they did a practice 15v15 vs NS they would get stomped, and call off the official 20v20 GvG. That is if they ever do decide to “accept” a GvG.
They will dodge it last minute, this is what TW does.

keep trying, you are almost there

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Gerby.6219

The first time [TW] ducked a GvG was against Aggression, when they had a pre-gvg 15v15.

The video is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhvQxeqa3Uw&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL8TBW3H8l4RgwiSOVUiw5dNO1tbi8kNtn

Until later in the future they met up with Everything Purple [EP] who had just recently defeated a guild [TW] ducked against (Aggression). The official GvG was set for thursday 20v20, of course after realizing this guild beat Aggression (a guild already stronger than TW) TW asked for a 15v15 to feel out their opponent. TW got smashed in 15v15 by [EP] unorthodox strategy and [TW] called off the official GvG to prevent a loss. Just like they did against Aggression.

15v15 EP vs TW

Now TW is straight out refusing to engage in any GvG with guilds they are not 100% certain to win against. If they did a practice 15v15 vs NS they would get stomped, and call off the official 20v20 GvG. That is if they ever do decide to “accept” a GvG.

I was the one who set up the 15v15 with EP. Please tell me where you got your information from regarding “TW asked for a 15v15 to feel out their opponent” because I was asked while we were gvging [BANE] if TW could do a 15v15 with EP afterwards. Initially we had another gvg with [Fang] so I told EP that we would not be able to come out, however [Fang] couldn’t pull enough numbers, which allowed us to face EP.

Hm

in Match-ups

Gerby.6219

Re-read my last post. I made sure that I specifically called you out on one of your statements in your last post. My reply has nothing to do with the 20v20, instead it was about you posting false information. Anyways, you’re dodging my question, where did you get your information from or is it because what your saying is not true which is why you’re asking what my post has to do with 20v20s?

Hm

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Is PLX doing GvG?

Wait.. that’s the total wrong thread. I go to Bret!

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

The video is here:

15v15 EP vs TW

Your off a bit on your linking of the GvG of AGG. I’ll proceed to link the official GvG below. I’ll be honest though, further review of your post history gave me a good chuckle, as well as your story you wrote up for us on your very first post! As much as I appreciate you giving our guild the attention, you must check your sources for why we never did our 20 v 20, you could also check my post history as I posted the reasons in there somewhere. Good luck out there precious in your future attempts at trolling!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

(edited by Hoots.9564)