9/20: BG/JQ/TC Round II

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

Take the castle using the BUG TC

Well I hate to defend any bug user but in this case apparently they did not take your castle. That is a tower. Just a tower.

P/s I would suggest send a ticket to Anets let them aware of the seriousness of the problem instead of posting here and gamer forum to bring inflammation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

PSA The TC Dolyak Parade will be in TCBL! We will start gathering about 10 minutes before by the windmill by south camp!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

It is too bad that HUNT won’t be around to rp as big game hunters :o(

in Match-ups

Handin.4032

It is too bad that HUNT won’t be around to rp as big game hunters :o(

Nope, instead some of BG decided to step up to take the spot of “funkillers of the week”..to put in a…non-vulgar way. GG …you showed your colors, and in doing say made BG look bad to a bunch of TC people who had respect for you.

However, thank you to those BG and JQ that showed up and had fun. Hopefully the SEA one goes down better.

Mesmer – FURY

(edited by Handin.4032)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

I’d like to apologize on BG’s behalf for certain members of GoF* wrecking the parade. I didn’t think we had anyone tasteless enough to do that on our server until now.

I expected more.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

(edited by Christos de Soufre.3802)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ahka.6705

Ahka.6705

Thanks to the BG and JQ that showed up for the fun. Was a good showing, could have been one of the best parades we’ve had. Too bad some people feel the need to kill others that don’t fight back, no honor in that.

Ahka – Elementalist
[ZzZz]Zombie Coast, [CERN]When Zergs Collide
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: zach.1952

zach.1952

lol.. BG… what a server. they really showed just how “great” their community is tonight. thank you to those who wanted to participate and sorry for the others that shame your realm.

Level 80: ElementalistWarriorThiefGuardianMesmer
Jade Quarry – NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Some good fights in JQ BL this evening. Particularly memorable at north camp then getting chased from there to NW twr. Good time to practice my evasion, since I’m a bad roamer. :P
Also, a shoutout to the AT havoc group I was unfortunate enough to encounter 3 times in a row. Dat stun. :P

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lowest Animal.8014

Lowest Animal.8014

This is why we cant have nice things

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

As long as our ____ and ______ Jed___ _ exists, SF shall be the yak parade Kodan Protectors!

Praise Jed___!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asklepious.6014

Asklepious.6014

I’d like to apologize on BG’s behalf for GoF wrecking the parade. I didn’t think we had anyone tasteless enough to do that on our server until now. I expected more.

GoF has members who have attended the Yak Parade many times, and the person who used to run it on BG is in GoF. We support the idea to those who want to participate. GoF does not troll the Yak Parade. Tonight is a free night for GoF and we have a group that is roaming right now, this was not something intentional that GoF did. This group will not be attacking the Yak Parade anymore.

Donn Asklepious – Necromancer
Guild Leader: Get of Fenris [GoF] of Blackgate
http://www.getoffenris.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I’d like to apologize on BG’s behalf for GoF wrecking the parade. I didn’t think we had anyone tasteless enough to do that on our server until now. I expected more.

GoF has members who have attended the Yak Parade many times, and the person who used to run it on BG is in GoF. We support the idea to those who want to participate. GoF does not troll the Yak Parade. Tonight is a free night for GoF and we have a group that is roaming right now, this was not something intentional that GoF did. This group will not be attacking the Yak Parade anymore.

Except that they went out of their way to attack people in yak tonics (INCLUDING the person leading the parade) as well as chasing me down when I ran away. Approve of it or not, it did happen, and it was GoF tags. They reflect poorly on the rest of your guild.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

And the server overall. Part of the reason some of us choose to play for BG instead of another T1 competitor is because we assume people are better sports/more civil here. As soon as that aspect is shattered, it instantly weakens our image as a server.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: DirtyBird.6093

DirtyBird.6093

This is Iyma Twerkit, one of the people fro GoF responsible for attacking the yak parade. Firstly i would like to say that the group that did this disastrous atrocity was a collection of 5 of us, we do not represent the entire GoF guild in our actions. I just don’t understand why this can’t be taken to a PvE area via guesting to not take up room in a tier 1 wvw competitive environment? Irregardless of current score im not particularly fond of losing our natural tower, bay or any other territory because our BL is qued due to “yakkers”? Sorry for the yakicide.

-Blackgate-
[GoF] Smiks – Guardian/Necro
Thief/Mesmer Alts

(edited by DirtyBird.6093)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

26/09/2013, in loving memory of Keith.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

And the server overall. Part of the reason some of us choose to play for BG instead of another T1 competitor is because we assume people are better sports/more civil here. As soon as that aspect is shattered, it instantly weakens our image as a server.

Well said. BG certainly has more class than SoR, and they havent been known to chase a group of 10 across the map like a certain JQ guild did tonight. COUGH DA COUGH

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

This is Iyma Twerkit, one of the people fro GoF responsible for attacking the yak parade. Firstly i would like to say that the group that did this disastrous atrocity was a collection of 5 of us, we do not represent the entire GoF guild in our actions. I just don’t understand why this can’t be taken to a PvE area via guesting to not take up room in a tier 1 wvw competitive environment? Irregardless of current score im not particularly fond of losing our natural tower, bay or any other territory because our BL is qued due to “yakkers”? Sorry for the yakicide.

The event was on TCBL. Everthing in your post has been said before for months, to put it to you quickly: lolno, we’ll do it again next week. have some fun next time, both the tower and the keep were wooden, and you lost basically nothing. srsbsns

Lunar Fighter

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Satori.7268

Satori.7268

Match is pretty much over already. This is why they do the parade towards the end of the match up. Give’s a chance for all three servers to share some comraderie and sportsmanship.

You represent your guild period. Doesn’t matter if its 5 or 50 who ruin it. Not only is it disrespect to the other two servers but to your own realm mates on BG who fought just as hard as you to win this week and wanted to chill at the parade.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

You should know that wearing your tag, you represent your guild. If you do something that you know your guild won’t like being associated with, you should at least stop representing them. Thats why the button says “Represent.”

That said, I have GoF friends so I don’t really hold it against the guild as a whole :P

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: DirtyBird.6093

DirtyBird.6093

Ok, you all are right and i publicly and officially apologize for my yak insensitive actions.

-Blackgate-
[GoF] Smiks – Guardian/Necro
Thief/Mesmer Alts

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Its ok… now feed us dried grass, and maybe we can move on.

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Irregardless.

ALSO SHINI WHY THE UNDERSCORE. ;-;

in Match-ups

Posted by: Santa.4753

Santa.4753

Thanks for the fights EP. I don’t think I’ve ever played as bad as I did there and you guys really punished me for it. Hope to fight you guys again in the future.

My Name Kris [YOLO] Bearbow Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faithless.3519

Faithless.3519

Someones gonna get benched! #GetGud Agiku xD

[NS]Faithless Envy /#27NA necro [NS]Leanne Demonsired
Night Shift
18/f/Cali

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

So the parade is all over the map capping other peoples objectives including keeps and spawn towers? I thought this was something that was just done at north camp or something out of the way. Not surprised its been hit the last two times it came to server 1 TBH. A similar event happens in T1 regularly which is karma train friday nights during Oceanic and Sea. Also known as drunk karma training by SOR I believe. There is no intention of fighting unless you pretty much stumble into it and go whatevers lets fight. But each week JQ fights and defends and takes advantage of the situation to get more kills and points out of it. So we go karma train somewhere else where we are less likely to get zerged and crack open another can of bourbon.

in Match-ups

Handin.4032

So the parade is all over the map capping other peoples objectives including keeps and spawn towers? I thought this was something that was just done at north camp or something out of the way. Not surprised its been hit the last two times it came to server 1 TBH. A similar event happens in T1 regularly which is karma train friday nights during Oceanic and Sea. Also known as drunk karma training by SOR I believe. There is no intention of fighting unless you pretty much stumble into it and go whatevers lets fight. But each week JQ fights and defends and takes advantage of the situation to get more kills and points out of it. So we go karma train somewhere else where we are less likely to get zerged and crack open another can of bourbon.

The TC Dolyak Parade has never capped a point (maybe a sentry by accident). We don’t cap. We start at the south camp and parade in a loop, maybe more, around the map…we don’t take stuff…we cant..we’re in dolyak form…

Mesmer – FURY

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Actually, to add to what handin said, sometimes we lose dolyaks passing sentries and the south camp guards. The dolyak parade is no threat, and a large guild group stopped to let us pass before we got jumped. The situation is already resolved and the guilty party has already apologized.

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Who wants to stay up late tonight and give us guild group fights? Tired of fighting 80 man timid blobs. Although, it is fun when we catch you off guard inside a tower or something. Tried to get a fight at a tower last night but you all just left and never came back =/ although I guess “Avoiding the enemy” is a legitimate PPT strategy. I’m guessing that those are just your Karma train zergs, which would explain their behavior.

I had a 20 man mixed group late last night and took you on at BG bay last night.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

Warning to any guilds wanting to GVG TC guilds [EXS] and [ROT], from watching them GVG a BG guild (not mine) they only fight if they have double the numbers. Also if your’re watching GVG (even if you’re on the hill and not attacking) [EXS] will mass attack ppl watching, during the GVG or after it….

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

Only in GW2 are people ridiculed for playing the game as intended by the developers.

Tier 1 Casual

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Only in GW2 are people ridiculed for playing the game as intended by the developers.

The developers intended for WvW to be casual, and it would seem people were trying to do just that, so whats your point?

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

I want to thank RoT and EXS for the great fights tonight both in open field and the GvGs. We knew what we were getting ourselves into and had tons of fun. Hopefully we will see them again this week and in future match ups.

-Laorian Ashborn

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

If we fight them next week then just do the same over and over and over. Until it becomes a big problem, it won’t be fixed. If I recall, this weekend is another weekend for players to play for free. Do it on a new account.

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

If we fight them next week then just do the same over and over and over. Until it becomes a big problem, it won’t be fixed. If I recall, this weekend is another weekend for players to play for free. Do it on a new account.

Or how about no one use it, and you just send in a ticket?

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morabi.4568

Morabi.4568

Warning to any guilds wanting to GVG TC guilds [EXS] and [ROT], from watching them GVG a BG guild (not mine) they only fight if they have double the numbers. Also if your’re watching GVG (even if you’re on the hill and not attacking) [EXS] will mass attack ppl watching, during the GVG or after it….

And..that only happens after the fight is done and can be easily avoided as it was tonight. Yet another example of a very nice set of GvGs.

Castiel
Sea of Sorrows – [EP]
It’s time to end this with Tempestoso.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wedo.3049

wedo.3049

UNOFFICAL GVG vs EP tonight was fun err scrim whatever, best fight we have had so far NS 4 EP 2 or NS 4 EP 3 either or was fun guys gg <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Or how about no one use it, and you just send in a ticket?

Well I was wrong in my previous post. The better way would be to create an account on TC during the free weekend and record the players doing it. Much more preferable than to break WvW anymore than it already is.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

I still have fond memories of the dolyak parade, back in the day of TC/FA…

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/14u07l/death_of_a_dolyak_love_and_tragedy_in_wvw/

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

UNOFFICAL GVG vs EP tonight was fun err scrim whatever, best fight we have had so far NS 4 EP 2 or NS 4 EP 3 either or was fun guys gg <3

I thought the point of an unofficial gvg was so that you don’t parade it around on the forums

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

Thank you for the GvG, [EP]. Those were really close, fun, and intense fights!

On behalf of Night Shift [NS] and Strike Force [SF], we would like to thank BG for the good fights in BG BL tonight! See ya guys in the field tomorrow during the reset!

/salute

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

I thought the point of an unofficial gvg was so that you don’t parade it around on the forums

there is such a thing as official gvg lol

ign: Stealthzor

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Sp since T1 has the most active GvG scence in the NA grouping though i’d ask you guys as this happened tonight on ioj/sbi/nsp. Had a good friendly GvG about to happen when an Anet employee showed up and told us we were breaking the code of conduct and exploiting game mechanics and tried to stop the GvG. Wondering if any of you guys have heard/had this happen and if not I guess watch for it now.. Anet cracking down “Exploits” finally I guess… O wait sunny and bay can still be breached easily lol.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

That is almost impossible to believe without video evidence/SS. I don’t think Anet polices their game, in game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

That is almost impossible to believe without video evidence/SS. I don’t think Anet polices their game, in game.

Working on getting an SS on outside website for source now, As anet would automatically remove it here.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Rumor is Agg might be leaving the game forever? Please don’t leave us Jericho… we were just getting started again…

Surprising to hear if true, I didn’t think AGG would throw in the towel without taking on the best of the best in EU.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

JQ you are too cheeky!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

FXLEACH.9436

Meanwhile BG does some epic farming

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

BG’s cheating on SoR? Whoa

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kranky.8231

Kranky.8231

…cause fighting the outmanned server is so much easier than fighting the server with equal numbers. You will love the matchups with the leagues lol.

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

FXLEACH.9436

kitten …

That’s a lotta people.

Attachments: