9/20 DH/GoM/AR

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Q:

Live scores: http://mos.millenium.org/na

It’s been a while DH, let’s have a fun match aye?

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: DaMikenatr.7041

DaMikenatr.7041

A:

Thank you so much to everyone who came out to the fight club tonight! I heard from multiple people that they all had a good time and I know I certainly did!

And thank you [WAR] for thinking you could stomp a group of people who are specifically out there to show off their fighting skills.

Tsyborg – human guardian – commander
Vicious Instinct [VI]

(edited by DaMikenatr.7041)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Like I said, I wanted GoM to come play and Balthazar answered my prayers. muahaha.

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Ouch DH, please! Not in the face!

The Immortal O N E S [LIVE] | Server: GoM

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

We might be pretty even, SE and Abys left and they were our main fighting force during the day, and we are garbo at night. might be somewhat interesting.

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Reset isn’t a good example. The weekdays will be more balanced. On another note, been roaming GoM BL for like 30m haven’t seen Taquito anywhere, I Want my duel!

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I’m not home from work yet! >:/

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Work? Stealing tacos is not a job.

Edit: I think I misinterpreted the meaning of taquito. :/

Gates of Madness

(edited by Mepheles.2087)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Thanks god. /bowing means something to AR and GoM. Ran into a group of at least 10 from both, /bowed, and got a 1v1 each time…

Thank you… ;.;

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: OZFugazi.6178

OZFugazi.6178

We might be pretty even, SE and Abys left and they were our main fighting force during the day, and we are garbo at night. might be somewhat interesting.

no meph.. you still have vast more numbers comparatively. but both ARock and The Mad will bring a fight.

all the best to everyone.

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

GoM <3
My boos.

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

Great fights all around tonight guys! In particular that blasted GoM elementalist who kept killing my Yaks RIGHT BEFORE I WOULD DOWN HIM! Or after I downed him for that matter.

Also, AR has classic cartoon characters on our side:

Attachments:

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Well I haven’t been able to stay up too late on the weekends like I usually could… maybe I’m getting too old for the late night gaming… ah well, night peeps.

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

DaMikenatr.7041

Had a lot of really good keep fights in GoM and AR BLs tonight. Looking forward to a fun and eventful week.

Vicious Instinct [VI]

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lucente.5071

Lucente.5071

Thanks DH for the fun tonight in your BL. Better luck taking Briar tomorrow.

Moneybagz. [DN]
Gate of Madness

Corrupted Moneybagz – Thief / Moneyz – Warrior
[vT] Violent Tendencies

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Great fights all around tonight guys! In particular that blasted GoM elementalist who kept killing my Yaks RIGHT BEFORE I WOULD DOWN HIM! Or after I downed him for that matter.

THAT asura is pure win! xD

Also thank you for the duels AR by our spawn in DH BLs, had a great time then We also tried to have some fun by Briar with DH but… they didn’t want to have fun with us, even when I was eventually by myself… even when a random AR came by and had fun with me with a Box O’ Fun (Ty [Evil] ranger for that :P)

I don’t think all 3 of us servers have any sort of OP night crew, so night time roaming is gonna be fun, and it IS already <3 LOVING this matchup so far

(edited by Colt.9051)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Morning WvWvW peeps. Let’s get the ball rolling after breakfast.

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

This was a pretty awesome reset! (Although I’m a little sad no one commented on my Omega Golem army. We were killing zergs with them for hours!)

Nice to see ya again DH. The old DH/HoD/GoM days are still some of my favorite WvW memories. Sorry to hear that you lost some guilds. We have lost quite a few ourselves so the ratio will probably be about the same.

AR, from my perspective, it looks like your rebuilding efforts are going well. Keep it up!

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

This was a pretty awesome reset! (Although I’m a little sad no one commented on my Omega Golem army. We were killing zergs with them for hours!)

Nice to see ya again DH. The old DH/HoD/GoM days are still some of my favorite WvW memories. Sorry to hear that you lost some guilds. We have lost quite a few ourselves so the ratio will probably be about the same.

AR, from my perspective, it looks like your rebuilding efforts are going well. Keep it up!

We only lost the trash. Time to rebuild. Hope Dh gets to fight GoM/HoD 1 more time when SotD is fully back from break and we are trolling.

DH might be a little bit higher than you both but its about even now. We got alot of fresh meat

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

To the thief Major from ADHD, it’s not very manly to run away after getting spanked by me in a 1v1, only to come back with like 3 or more people stay and die like a man next time

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Doornails are livelier than this thread

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corian.4068

Corian.4068

Doornails are probably more proficient at WvW than any of us, too!

Hit level eighty
Priorities, what to do?
Spend hours with dye

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

The NSP/IoJ/SBI thread has like double the posts of the 2nd highest thread xD.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

So i just peak here to see how’s it going on other match ups and i see this lol.

Happens every time IOJ and DR.. eh i mean SBI* get matched up together.

Nsp doesn’t stay behind either.

Commander Nachonix

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

This is what’s happening to our BL atm.

Attachments:

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

There is a spot like that in EB too.

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

You guys should spend less time posting and more time killing [BUNS] and [RISE]. You have a job to do! In return, I spent the better part of my afternoon killing and teabagging an Anet employee.

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

You’re gonna make me work for this aren’t you, you little Speedy Gonzales…

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: madchatter.7964

madchatter.7964

Yes, but we have classic video game characters:

Attachments:

GoM – [ASH] | Check out the GoMmunity!
main: Medeina (human d/d ele)
alts: yes xP

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

You guys should spend less time posting and more time killing [BUNS] and [RISE]. You have a job to do! In return, I spent the better part of my afternoon killing and teabagging an Anet employee.

Taquito, Taquito, Taquito, thats the thing….you dont simply kill a [BUNS]…silly thief and your pop caps. Dont get me wrong, it is possible, just not simple, our friends over at SBI can attest to that. We get zergs called on us all the time my young wanna be cowboy.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Taquito, Taquito, Taquito, thats the thing….you dont simply kill a [BUNS]…silly thief and your pop caps. Dont get me wrong, it is possible, just not simple, our friends over at SBI can attest to that. We get zergs called on us all the time my young wanna be cowboy.

I think I fought two necros before, but I can’t be too sure it was you, but she hit like a truck, and I was down from conditions in like 5 seconds when I engaged. Was weird.

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

I think I fought two necros before, but I can’t be too sure it was you, but she hit like a truck, and I was down from conditions in like 5 seconds when I engaged. Was weird.

probably not us but heres some handy work for you.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

i thought i was on blue team O.o wat are these red flags at the spawn o.o

Attachments:

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myro Pyro.1749

Myro Pyro.1749

We only lost the trash. Time to rebuild. Hope Dh gets to fight GoM/HoD 1 more time when SotD is fully back from break and we are trolling.

DH might be a little bit higher than you both but its about even now. We got alot of fresh meat

So from what I have been notified from some people, That Rager is calling us Trash? I hope you are not talking about either Abyss or SE. Do remember, you were in my guild at one point. And if you are talking about us, Do remember what we have done for Darkhaven before you start talking about us. You already know I have respect for everyone, but when it comes down to talking kitten behind backs, thats when you lose respect. So, Best of luck to you in DH.

PROSECUTE Approves of this message

Commander Master Myro
Level 80 Guardian
Stormbluff Isle- Leader of [Abys]

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

http://youtu.be/2AU7VxAi_gk

xD

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quednau.7390

Quednau.7390

Lmao @ AR [Girl] thief! never met a thief scared to 1v1 a warrior. but he’ll follow me around the whole map backstab me then run. oh geeze the this invis BS needs to stop.

Darkhaven
[Qrew] Leader
Warrior

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Ty for the duels [CRIM] from DH! Much respect to the regen ranger I fought, not much DPS I can do on that 1v1 >.< Great roaming DH land again tonight and great nighttime roaming to be had all around! <3 Keep them coming!

Attachments:

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

DaMikenatr.7041

Ty for the duels [CRIM] from DH! Much respect to the regen ranger I fought, not much DPS I can do on that 1v1 >.< Great roaming DH land again tonight and great nighttime roaming to be had all around! <3 Keep them coming!

We had a lot of fun with the duels too! Looking forward to more encounters throughout the week! And glad you got a very accurate image describing what was going on tonight :P

Vicious Instinct [VI]

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

http://youtu.be/2AU7VxAi_gk

xD

I have no sister (irl at least) so I’m safe. I think our Timezones are too different, even if we play in NA

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

So from what I have been notified from some people, That Rager is calling us Trash? I hope you are not talking about either Abyss or SE. Do remember, you were in my guild at one point. And if you are talking about us, Do remember what we have done for Darkhaven before you start talking about us. You already know I have respect for everyone, but when it comes down to talking kitten behind backs, thats when you lose respect. So, Best of luck to you in DH.

Remember the time abyss and se stayed on dh when leagues were announced?

Oh wait…

For what it is worth. Everything you did for the server was great, however, it means nothing if you don’t actually stay on the server. Not to mention that just about 100% of the folks I recruited to [DARK] strictly for wvw either there left or were poached by abyss. So you are welcome for a those folks.

Don’t get me wrong you guys are great. I had a blast running with both abyss and se and working mostly in the shadows while you two held the spotlight.

But that’s just my preference to work behind the scenes.

Best of luck on the league. If we do meet again one day, both abyss and se will be considered Kill on Sight by [DARK]. not out of spite or Ill will but just for funzies

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

Never was in Abyss, was in MoRt which wasnt your guild. I respect what you did personal for the server but the rest of the trash, I am glad they are gone so we can rebuild without the zoomhacking/OGolem exploiters from Abys/SE. And yes i caught alot from Abys doing it with a commander from SE telling others how to exploit free seige which was reported so it could be address instead of abused.

Thanks again Myro, you are one of the few from Abys i respect and cant wait to see SE on IoJ. I have a stack of rams just for them.

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skrairgee.5870

Skrairgee.5870

Rager was trying to have a little laugh over the transfer of [Abys] and [SE], and it seems that it affected you a little.

Firstly, I believe Rager was in [MoRt] and only left when almost the whole of [MoRt] went over to [Abys].

Secondly, [Abys] and [SE] deserves most of the credit to help Darkhaven move up to tier 5. However, I would like to point out that you guys transferred off the server after the league was announced is a little ‘coincidental’. I do not want to make a fuss about that though.

In addition, you guys were known for poaching WvW members, both [Abys] and [SE]. Even till the point before you guys transfer, you were still recruiting members. I find that disgusting though, recruiting Darkhaven players and transferring off to another server. I’ve talked to Prosecute awhile back and it seems that even between [Abys] and [SE], there is poaching going on.

Next, about ‘trash’. I love how Rager used that word. I admit, I love running with [Abys], and I have a lot of respect for you, Myro. However, remember the siege duplication exploit? Yes I’m sure you do remember. It’s widely known that the leader of *uh hmm that used to reside on Darkhaven abuses it. I’m not referring to you Myro, it’s pretty obvious who I’m referring. In my opinion, that was kittening pathetic and Rager used the right word, trash.

But still, I hope you guys enjoy your stay in SBI. Will look forward to fight on the battlefield against you guys.

-Del

I’m that squishy Asuran from Darkhaven.

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: OptimistPrime.9283

OptimistPrime.9283

Shout out to the, I assume, GoM ranger I was just fighting in the AR borderland. (I was the engie).

Sorry that I logged. My girlfriend is an RA and had a resident emergency so I got kicked out of her room so they could talk.

Fantastic dueling. Not sure how long it was going for, but it could have gone on for a lot longer. As I had to leave, the win goes to you.

Darkhaven’s giant purple cat thief thing

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

So….. what can we do to make this thread more interesting?

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

Rager was trying to have a little laugh over the transfer of [Abys] and [SE], and it seems that it affected you a little.

Firstly, I believe Rager was in [MoRt] and only left when almost the whole of [MoRt] went over to [Abys].

Secondly, [Abys] and [SE] deserves most of the credit to help Darkhaven move up to tier 5. However, I would like to point out that you guys transferred off the server after the league was announced is a little ‘coincidental’. I do not want to make a fuss about that though.

In addition, you guys were known for poaching WvW members, both [Abys] and [SE]. Even till the point before you guys transfer, you were still recruiting members. I find that disgusting though, recruiting Darkhaven players and transferring off to another server. I’ve talked to Prosecute awhile back and it seems that even between [Abys] and [SE], there is poaching going on.

Next, about ‘trash’. I love how Rager used that word. I admit, I love running with [Abys], and I have a lot of respect for you, Myro. However, remember the siege duplication exploit? Yes I’m sure you do remember. It’s widely known that the leader of *uh hmm that used to reside on Darkhaven abuses it. I’m not referring to you Myro, it’s pretty obvious who I’m referring. In my opinion, that was kittening pathetic and Rager used the right word, trash.

But still, I hope you guys enjoy your stay in SBI. Will look forward to fight on the battlefield against you guys.

-Del

Speaking of trash, where was everyone else when the last few weeks leading off to our transfers?

3 letters… P V E

It’s funny how everyone remembers the awful things we do. Where was [SOTD]?

[SE] had been discussing transfers for a while even before leagues were announced. We had kept it wraps for a while until I decided to let Myro about it. The poaching between [SE] and [Abys]? Blame a certain member who was removed from my guild and happened to join [Abys]. That discussion was done and over with Myro. I’m sure there was probably some sort of inner competitiveness between [SE] and [Abys], but that did not steer us from what we did best.

Weeks before leagues were announced, let me say this, it was odd seeing a 25 man group of [Abys] in EB while [SE] was there with their own. That alone, terribly says something about our server. [FURY], [FG] and a few other guilds had started falling apart, and which only left [PD] as its real small man guild. Fallyse was upset when I told her that we might be transferring off.

What really sucked was when we lost to HoD, that was the final straw.

Minimal efforts to defend our homeland, 0 lack of communication, and toxic server from PvE guilds. Why would I want PvE guilds to benefit from our WvW efforts? Why would I want to take kitten from guilds?

Tell me please, coming from commanders who barely WvW, what your opinions actually mean because in my books, it doesn’t mean kitten. There a few guild folks left in DH, such as Assassin, Togo, and [GRIM] folks.

I did my duty, Myro and his crew did his. We had 0 server support in the end. It’s adios here. I will hint this to DH if we ever fight you, please be prepared to defend your homeland the entire week. I don’t think a stack of rams will be enough. [SE] will have a 60+ man zerg in your BL on reset and a good amount of “Omegas” for you.

Have that bitter taste in your mouth? Because that’s not the only thing you will be tasting. Hope [DHE] has that 100 man zerg he had been talking about to bring to WvW. I can’t wait to see that.

Unfortunately, I have to burn bridges now due to unnecessary gossips.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Guys, come on, it’s been like 2 weeks since they left. Put on your big boy pants and accept it. Pros, you don’t honestly have to explain anything to anyone, and that goes out to Myro as well. It’s just giving them more of a reason to hate you. It was fun running with you guys, but you both made your decisions, and that’s that.

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

lol threatening a server that can barely get 20+ in one spot with a 60+ zerg for a week straight seems a little pathetic to me if ur as good as u say y would u need 60+ to hold down gom. i still remember the days of killing [SE] when i was on NSP (that laugh spam as u run away is so good) i still remember u [SE] mesmer that changed his build 4 times against my thief and still lost every fight then joined my party and started to cry. lol good times

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: RAIN.1238

RAIN.1238

[FURY] is back;) I learned what I was hoping to on my visit to Tarnished Coast. [RE] was able to teach me a lot and I was even able to participate on their GvG team, was a blast!

So now that these bigger WvW guilds are gone, there is plenty of room for the smaller ones to step up and strengthen their ranks. I’m missing [SE], but [Abys] not at all. It was extremely hard to try and build a strong WvW guild with [Abys] constantly picking at members trying to get them to join, including myself. The funny part is how [Abyss] complained about everyone on DH expecting them to take care of all the WvW. Well, wtf did you guys expect after recruiting all the WvW players you could?

But anyways, I feel DH is far better off without the guilds. Sure it may take some time to get back on our feet, but we’ll come back stronger.

-Rainin Ash
Asylum Elites [FURY] is looking for active WvW players looking for more than a senseless zerg. Focusing on open field fighting and zerg busting. GvG in the works. PM/Mail if interested.

-HoD- [EVIL]
| Rainin Ash | Asher Nicole |

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quednau.7390

Quednau.7390

You guys do know this is the second time SE has left DH? Sooo I never expected them to be the fighting for our server type of guild.. And Abys has been with DH for a very long time. And im surprised they stayed so long. Most of our big guilds ran away from DH as soon as things started getting bad, leaving Abys as our only hope(till SE came back). Abys and SE were the only guilds willing to play WvW when we were outmatched or outmanned. All our other guilds hide in PvE. Last week we were being destroyed by CD and we couldn’t even get any commanders on WvW. this week we have four commanders on the same map. Ppl only want to play WvW in DH when its easy. Only Abys and SE would tough it out against the hardest of opponents. And they are sick of being the only guilds doing so. They deserve the change and deserve better teammates to help them get the wins. /salute and wave goodbye @ [Abys] [SE]

Darkhaven
[Qrew] Leader
Warrior

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Soulburn.9507

Soulburn.9507

I guess you don’t Play wvw much considering we always had commanders on during the last two weeks with cd.