9/20 DH/GoM/AR

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodyca.8921

melodyca.8921

Horrible demoralizing matchup. Will be glad when the week is over with. It sucks being outnumbered. The matches are fun when they are EVEN

And GOM…how come its never acknowledged we are in a serious slump???

Just wait until leagues! All the servers 20 – 24 are going to have a blast facing rank 12 – 15! Kudos to Anet

Im losing the inspiration to play and given how AR and DH have most of everything…alot of people have lost the desire.

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: madchatter.7964

madchatter.7964

I declare that all our feels about wvw need to be in cute animal GIF form from here on out plz and thank u.

Attachments:

GoM – [ASH] | Check out the GoMmunity!
main: Medeina (human d/d ele)
alts: yes xP

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

had fun trolling and hiding with 20 people on top floor of SM, until you guys omega golem-portal bombed us… :’(

That was me in the omega :|

Everyone was like lmgomgomg we are going to lose sm /freakout.

Then I brought the omega and told the folks to stack on the tagged commander grampa and we dropped the hammer on ya pretty hard.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

I believe we just beat the game.

Took SM by pvding

Attachments:

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I believe we just beat the game.

Took SM by pvding

Welcome to the new and improved WvW experience, brought to you by the fine folks over at ArenaNet. Get ready for a whole season of NON-STOP ACTION!

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalorian.1935

Kalorian.1935

Horrible demoralizing matchup. Will be glad when the week is over with. It sucks being outnumbered. The matches are fun when they are EVEN

Just wait until leagues! All the servers 20 – 24 are going to have a blast facing rank 12 – 15! Kudos to Anet

There may be hope for you guys on AR and GoM. There is supposed to be an announcement about changes to the North American league and season plan coming sometime before the end of this week.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/US-Leagues-4-instead-of-2-Please/page/3#post2900179

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shiny.7429

Shiny.7429

1st off i nvr post on these forums… but i wanted to express my hate.. GoM, and DH ur gonna double team little old AR? for what reason? GoM i kinda understand because we are beating u, u feel the need to attack us. but a double team really?

just sad to see lol

Lol you act as if AR hasn’t been doing this to GoM? From what I’ve seen with GoM, we purposely tried hitting DH over you guys for the first few days, but then kitten emed to ‘team’ with DH, never once hitting their side of EB, and competing over ours while DH was also hitting us. This was the same in GoM bls for a day and a bit. But yes, GoM wants to keep AR (or try to keep :P ) from beating us.

problem with hitting DH as soon as we hit them GoM hits us as well as a force of DH 5x our size and they roll up to our keep. So we have hit DH but towers rnt red long enuff for you to notice…

Shiny – Leader of Third Vanguard [TV] @ Anvil Rock

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

There may be hope for you guys on AR and GoM. There is supposed to be an announcement about changes to the North American league and season plan coming sometime before the end of this week.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/US-Leagues-4-instead-of-2-Please/page/3#post2900179

Yeah should be hopefully sometime today:

We will have an announcement about the NA leagues and seasons generally soon. But there are changes coming in.

Could we get an ETA on this announcement? So much suspense!

Probably Thursday, but I can’t be 100% sure as we need to get translations and editing done before it can go live.

(Wheres our new info Anet? :O Thats why you don’t give exact dates)

Also as per the request of adorable animals:

Attachments:

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Some highlights from this wonderful matchup:
http://youtu.be/1z-d9vGO52E

…No words can describe how much win and how much FTL this vid is… xD

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

official unofficial fight night at DH BL windmill, :o…. :/

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: DaMikenatr.7041

DaMikenatr.7041

official unofficial fight night at DH BL windmill, :o…. :/

Moved to GoM BL behind the windmill to avoid the lag.

Tsyborg – human guardian – commander
Vicious Instinct [VI]

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

LMFAO to this [WAR] AR zerg for trying to crash our fight club and within 1 minute got completely stomped by the fight clubbers… I had fun spam sitting ur bodies (I only do so rarely, but it was well deserved in that case.)

On the plus side, ty for bringing more DH to the fight club tho, and the loot bags, they have quite tasty content for watching the rest of our duels

So, does anymore AR wanna come to have friendly duels in GoM BLs, besides those crashing kittens? I only see two here

Attachments:

(edited by Colt.9051)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

DaMikenatr.7041

LMFAO to this [WAR] AR zerg for trying to crash our fight club and within 1 minute got completely stomped by the fight clubbers… I had fun spam sitting ur bodies (I only do so rarely, but it was well deserved in that case.)

On the plus side, ty for bringing more DH to the fight club tho, and the loot bags, they have quite tasty content for watching the rest of our duels

So, does anymore AR wanna come to have friendly duels in GoM BLs, besides those crashing kittens? I only see two here

Don’t mess with fight club: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_RJeKMcH1g

Vicious Instinct [VI]

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

i see me at the start of the vid and AHAHAHA that ar zerg got wiped so hard was soooo much fun

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Rofl wow, I didnt even notice we popped orange swords as well, nice seeing that from the other side

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

Thank you so much for that video! Many lols were had

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eridon.3184

Eridon.3184

Thank you so much to everyone who came out to the fight club tonight! I heard from multiple people that they all had a good time and I know I certainly did!

And thank you [WAR] for thinking you could stomp a group of people who are specifically out there to show off their fighting skills.

Had a great time at fight club! thanks for everyone who showed even the AR zerg and FURY guild group that gave us a little bit of excitement, as well as everyone who participated in the xVx. Hopefully we all learned more about out classes and realized some things we need to improve on. Thanks for all the fun fights tonight…and that AR zerg … lol.. that is all. [ICON] terribad Guardian

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Navnn.1980

Navnn.1980

AHAHHAHAH TYVM for the video proof!!! I guess when they actually stop fighting skritt/centaurs/wood and fight real players this is what happens!!! Good Job i commend you all who slayed the WAR Llama Train!!!!

Yaks Bend
[TWIN] Commander A M A N D A [Level 80 Thief/Guard/Ele/Mes/War]

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Yeeeah…. they really should have picked their fight better.

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ToaLux.6478

ToaLux.6478

Fight Night was fun as always! WAR made it extra interesting too as shown above.
I just wanted to say great duels to those I fought last night, as well as thanks to FURY for the 8v8

Fil(l)aen ~ Ranger/Mesmer ~ SAO ~ GoM
The Orange Asura with the Sun Kite

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: stobes.9254

stobes.9254

Dont usually go to fight clubs, but i might have to start. Nothings more satisfying than seeing buffalos “WAR TRAIN” get wrecked. If it means anything, most of the people on AR (other than WAR members) arent really a fan of him either…

Pandaz

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

DaMikenatr.7041

Dont usually go to fight clubs, but i might have to start. Nothings more satisfying than seeing buffalos “WAR TRAIN” get wrecked. If it means anything, most of the people on AR (other than WAR members) arent really a fan of him either…

That’s good to hear because we had a lot of fun crushing them! And you should go out to the fight clubs, if anything you get to see a lot of different builds as well as learn more about your own. Not to mention meeting lots of really cool people.

Vicious Instinct [VI]

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: highlandria.7941

highlandria.7941

Got 100g saying that if I get 2 weeks to set up in gom, gom can and will beat ar once we match up in the silver league, Care to wager?

(edited by highlandria.7941)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

ThunderPanda.1872

Got 100g saying that if I get 2 weeks to set up in gom, gom can and will beat ar once we match up in the silver league, Care to wager?

is last transferring to GOM?

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

ThunderPanda.1872

GoM we had EPIC fun karma training your entire bl -.- I think your guys just lost your bid to beat AR in this matchup.

Well,as for DH, we actually finally had fun inside your lowlands my bags were full 2 times through.

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

LOL at DH in Eternal Battlegrounds. 10 Omegas on a paper keep. I have to admit, it’s a new tactic. Terrible supply control, terrible use of siege, but a new tactic(oh wait, no it isn’t).

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

So you think that the rank 21 server can somehow manage to beat rank 23 with the help of your amazing strategies?
Ok…

Henge of Denravi [PD]

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Im losing the inspiration to play and given how AR and DH have most of everything…alot of people have lost the desire.

hugs for Melody I’m sorry you’re in a slump, transfers are bad for morale. I’m on a break myself right now!

Apparently I don’t need to come back to the game ‘cause Taquito is solo’ing everyone with fireworks (how is that even a thing?!).

Gate of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

I don’t know madness, sounds like he’s saying you guys are headed for last place in league play to me (back handed statement?)… as has been pointed out that you’re already ahead of us… he might not be all that credible of a resource but might make a fun guild-mate he’s great for a portal bomb i can vouch for that.

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

(edited by Steve Whitley.8359)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Jukitten wait until leagues! All the servers 20 – 24 are going to have a blakitten facing rank 12 – 15! Kudokitteno Anet

Im losing the inspiration to play and given how AR and DH have mokitten of everything…alot of people have lokitten the desire.

hugs for Melody I’m sorry you’re in a slump, transfers are bad for morale. I’m on a break myself right now!

Apparently I don’t need to come back to the game ‘cause Taquito is solo’ing everyone with fireworks (how ikittenhat even a thing?!).

I’m just trying to do my part to keep these matchups balanced.

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

Jukitten wait until leagues! All the servers 20 – 24 are going to have a blakitten facing rank 12 – 15! Kudokitteno Anet

Im losing the inspiration to play and given how AR and DH have mokitten of everything…alot of people have lokitten the desire.

Apparently I don’t need to come back to the game ‘cause Taquito is solo’ing everyone with fireworks (how ikittenhat even a thing?!).

El Taquito….I love you! Killing people with fireworks…you are a boss!!!!! I was just talking about how much I loved fireworks last night. You sir, are my new hero!

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

LOL war tryed doing the same thing to us and got their kitten pushed in by 7 meddling kids from Yarr! GG on the wipe, I hope your emotes echo through eternity!

Verdánt

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

El Taquito….I love you! Killing people with fireworks…you are a boss!!!!! I was just talking about how much I loved fireworks last night. You sir, are my new hero!

xD

I’m just disappointed I didn’t get a chance to duel you and Melodey this time around. And it seems the guy with the bounty on me missed out as well.

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

LOL war tryed doing the same thing to us and got their kitten pushed in by 7 meddling kids from Yarr! GG on the wipe, I hope your emotes echo through eternity!

<3 Yarr
Except for Mooby. He’s a jerk. :P

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

El Taquito, I’ll try to whisper you if I get online before reset. I could use a good fireworks show to start the weekend.

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

El Taquito, I’ll try to whisper you if I get online before reset. I could use a good fireworks show to start the weekend.

We’ll have to wait until the next DH/GoM matchup. I work late on Fridays, so I rarely play on reset nights.

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shiny.7429

Shiny.7429

1st off LOL, GoM and DH are double teaming us and we are in 2nd place. No last will be staying in AR, Highlandria has already moved to GoM, and with this comment is no longer considered part of Last or affiliated with us. Dissapointed to see him try to push down AR but ill make sure AR will be put back to its Former glory. Have fun in GoM high i look forward to wiping you…

Shiny – Leader of Third Vanguard [TV] @ Anvil Rock

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

god I can’t wait until the next match-up. Darkhaven really needs to work on actually fighting instead of winning by numbers.

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

god I can’t wait until the next match-up. Darkhaven really needs to work on actually fighting instead of winning by numbers.

I really wish I had come across you, so I could spike the heck out of you because you whine. SO. MUCH. At least someone on our side managed to do it to you, and I will not be sorry to see you go.

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: OZFugazi.6178

OZFugazi.6178

as this week has only a couple hours left..

I would just like to give a big thank you! for all that participated in this matchup. DH was a little heavy handed on the populous compared to us smaller servers, but the fights that were somewhat evenly matched were very competitive and with respect.

G of Madness, as usual your roam, havoc and small zergs bring it hard, fast and BAM! always fun to match It up with you.

AR! what can I say.. excellent work with the resources we have. All around beers for everyone for keeping that avg point evolution in the 30’s all week. Maybe we hit that FC #22 soon. Twenty two baby! its like so close. gj AR and a special shout out to all the newcomers that have joined the ranks to help up.

as always.. until we meet again.
All the best
oz

ps. inspiration for the next matchup. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep-xgd_eETE

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: highlandria.7941

highlandria.7941

1st off LOL, GoM and DH are double teaming us and we are in 2nd place. No last will be staying in AR, Highlandria has already moved to GoM, and with this comment is no longer considered part of Last or affiliated with us. Dissapointed to see him try to push down AR but ill make sure AR will be put back to its Former glory. Have fun in GoM high i look forward to wiping you…

Why would I want to be affiliated with the leader of last knowing the second I say something you do not appreciate and or send an account over to another server just like you have done with 2 of your other accounts. . You will just kick another guild leader from the guild. You got accounts in other servers as well so don’t play like you can do w.e you want and I can’t with my other accounts. I event told you I would still be there for last giving a good amount of effort to the guild before that move event happened. Yes my amount of time commanding did slack and this is the main reason why over the last 2 weeks. I event was on my other commander account the next day commanding for 3 hours after this toon transferred but that wasn’t enough for you. You sit on your toon calling literally 98% of people in ar trash while I tried pretty kitten hard going broke to ensure some sort of success in the server. WAR? MERC you name it. Just about everyone has been called trash. Oh don’t forget zero. To zero. Good job and quick Reactions in gom borderland. Tfh and those with tfh last night. Great hold inside hills taking that wp. You totally deserved to have and keep it all last night. Shiny has called you trash too zero, but do not listen to him. Shiny. you spent plenty of time complaining about the suck level of ar while on other toons. I was in their trying hard to give a good time for the people of anvil rock. Now that things are going half well in ar you decide to show some descent effort toward the guild and server. Think about it guys. How often did you see shiny on those first few weeks we were there? Exactly. Many days you kept talking about leaving ar due to anvil rock sucking. We were suppose to go into anvil rock as a team and I finally said enough is enough. I’m tired of you being an ^&* to everyone. I can’t sit in wvw every single day getting pm’s about how your $#@$ moves are getting everyone upset. WAAY to many pm’s from people upset at you and or our/ now your guild. You have tarnished my effort toward the server and everything I was trying to do to create a good atmosphere. You pushed me to my limits. I like to be in a place where we can all enjoy ourselves in one way or another in gw2, but I’ve had enough in ar. For those in ar. keep up the effort. This is the reason why I left and why I do not see it fitting to join another guild in ar. It will be way too much drama. I will still help you or anyone else or any guild in ar. Just pm me any time. You guys know me half way descent. However I can not come back to Ar. sorry Guys,

On a side note. I failed you guys as a guild leader and commander. I should’ve listened to you all and kicked shiny while I had the chance. I messed up. My apologies. Honestly. Best of luck to ar. Keep it up. I just had to show one way or another I am not coming back.

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Ostricheggs.3742

I really wish I had come across you, so I could spike the heck out of you because you whine. SO. MUCH. At least someone on our side managed to do it to you, and I will not be sorry to see you go.

Haha, see my twitch for all the spiking that happened my friend. 99% of the time it was me spiking two or more of your uplevels and zerglings.

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

DaMikenatr.7041

Haha, see my twitch for all the spiking that happened my friend. 99% of the time it was me spiking two or more of your uplevels and zerglings.

Wait a second, did you just try to make it sound like an accomplishment that you can take down uplevels and zerglings?

Vicious Instinct [VI]

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

>Spiking two or more uplevels
>Two uplevels
>Uplevels.

Congratz, your officially a BAM.

As for picking of people who fell behind the zerg, I guess I can officially call you a Chicken Hawk, or dirty scavenger may be more appropriate.

Gates of Madness

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Wait a second, did you just try to make it sound like an accomplishment that you can take down uplevels and zerglings?

http://youtu.be/3LAnmnS0-9g

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Eridon.3184

I for one find this a big funny. Blaming ppl for double teamin when ppl haven’t been able to enter ar bl without getting mad d/c, because this obviously didnt impact this week in the slightest . You should of showed up to fight club so I could of spammed /sit on your body zergling baddie. I Hear WAR are recruiting , you’d fit right in and should def check it out. Tell ya what next time bring Last to fight club and we will wipe you too. Or better yet Last WAR fusion so we can wipe u both and save time.

(edited by Eridon.3184)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Ostricheggs.3742

>Two uplevels
>Uplevels.

As for picking of people who fell behind the zerg, I guess I can officially call you a Chicken Hawk, or dirty scavenger may be more appropriate.

yea I’m pretty bad-kitten . I’m e-famous dawg

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Eridon.3184

>Two uplevels
>Uplevels.

Oh wait ur that at eng ok.. me and karcerus 2v 2 appplie when u feel capable

(edited by Eridon.3184)

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Eridon.3184

>Two uplevels
>Uplevels.

9/20 DH/GoM/AR

in Match-ups

Eridon.3184

Karcerus and Dydren call u out… i dont care if you like to stream perplixty runes or not. I have tons of friends Ar we challenge any #1spvp player to 2v2and could care less about ur spvp rank. Me and jambo call you out. I don’t care who u pick from em.. kellly isn’t there so I’m not worrried how about you pick me/phantom me / kar me / flipppin me . Actually take break might need it to compete with us
Hour of a lifetime so you stand a chance. Keep the tryin because hilights are all you care about… if thats the case then just disappear into history