9/20 SF/HoD/YB

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snavenhoj.9125

Snavenhoj.9125

First time showing up to a fight club, and had some fun duels and learned a lot. I must say the skill level of the people there was pretty impressive. I was that Guardian that lost every duel -_- lol. Most of the time when roaming in WvW I win most even 1 on 1 match ups. Anybody have any advice or tips for the big dumb Norn Guardian getting his kitten whooped? Or are Guardians really not that great of a dueling class? Guardians are pretty slow so when I was dueling the mesmers and thieves I spend most the fight running after them :/ lol. Either way good times!

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: mugen.4763

mugen.4763

need to be more aggressive in a 1 v 1 as a guard. As soon as u start running they will get on top of you. Hammer & GS are a great set for duels

Mugen Tsukuyomi [ABC]
Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by mugen.4763)

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir Tripsalot.1803

Sir Tripsalot.1803

Thanks for all the loot tonight YB.
Had a great time farming your zerg in EB before flipping your keep.

Sorrow’s Furnace [SF] [mfya]
Mr Pocket Rocket~Charr~Guardian~Commander

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: beyonder.9735

beyonder.9735

Felt good taking your T3 keep tonight in EB.

P.S. thanks for letting us loot farm you guys outside SM.

Sincerely, [StaR]/SF Float team 1

Mesmer – Geekin The Visage
Necro – Mavaldo Gravemore [StaR]

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ithinkimhaunted.7412

ithinkimhaunted.7412

You’re welcome!

Thanks for puting a target on your guilds head! ;D

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merrikk.6790

Merrikk.6790

Yeah, congratulations. Would be nice if you would come out so we could do the same.

Yak’s Bend [LOOT][POV]

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Why isnt this in your match up thread? Not all of us care to be blunt.

Isle Of Janthir

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nozzie.2067

Nozzie.2067

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: beyonder.9735

beyonder.9735

lmao.. dude we dn’t hide and at your rank I wld be embarrassed to say I was from YB the way we mopped the floor wit you guys tonight.. You have all been exposed tonight for your lack of skill cordination.. only thing that kills us is the fact your able to keep 30-40 man zergs at any bl at any given time..but there is NO SKILL. Hey you all more than welcome to transfer to SF we wldn’t mind training you.

Mesmer – Geekin The Visage
Necro – Mavaldo Gravemore [StaR]

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Lol. No one forced you to read this. Also it should be in our thread cause reset is tomorrow and its only on page 4… Barely.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Lol. No one forced you to read this. Also it should be in our thread cause reset is tomorrow and its only on page 4… Barely.

Sorry tired and meh right now, No sbi wanna duel. Just wondering why it wasnt put in match up xD

Isle Of Janthir

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snavenhoj.9125

Snavenhoj.9125

I was being aggressive and I was also using that exact weapon set. The thing I noticed was no matter how aggressive I was they were just faster than me or teleport/stealth away from me and I could not catch them. As far as speed goes they seem to be pretty limited.

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: superman.6785

superman.6785

lmao.. dude we dn’t hide and at your rank I wld be embarrassed to say I was from YB the way we mopped the floor wit you guys tonight.. You have all been exposed tonight for your lack of skill cordination.. only thing that kills us is the fact your able to keep 30-40 man zergs at any bl at any given time..but there is NO SKILL. Hey you all more than welcome to transfer to SF we wldn’t mind training you.

AWESOME! I can’t wait to learn how to sit at spawn behind Legendary defenders! :P

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

As much of a pain in the kitten this matchup has been, I just have to give props to YB. Aside from all the zerging down that happened this week, the few small man and solo roamers I’ve run across have been some of the nicest, most polite handful of people I’ve ever come across. Granted this was late at night for me, most likely oceanics and aussies, not sure about the NA crew yet :P

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

(edited by JahRo.6432)

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: mugen.4763

mugen.4763

I ran into some really nice HoD people too; we played around and had some laughs. Good times

Mugen Tsukuyomi [ABC]
Sorrow’s Furnace

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

Felt good taking your T3 keep tonight in EB.

P.S. thanks for letting us loot farm you guys outside SM.

Sincerely, [StaR]/SF Float team 1

Translation: Hey guys, we flipped a keep. Now we are going to act like children and gloat about it on the forums to make ourselves feel better.

Now please go back to defending your borderlands. It was boring last night killing all of you.

FSP

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

This is why we /laugh at you.
/laugh

Stay classy SF.

FSP

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stylo.6259

Stylo.6259

SF your commanders scream really loud when thrown off cliffs.

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: dragonrage.8921

dragonrage.8921

This belongs in the match up thread not as its own separate thread but since you want to be special here ya go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQZmCJUSC6g / in the future post your gloats where they belong.

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: kornbredd.1960

kornbredd.1960

As much of a pain in the kitten this matchup has been, I just have to give props to YB. Aside from all the zerging down that happened this week, the few small man and solo roamers I’ve run across have been some of the nicest, most polite handful of people I’ve ever come across. Granted this was late at night for me, most likely oceanics and aussies, not sure about the NA crew yet :P

Hey JahRo, were you a condition warrior "VLK"soloing last night? If so I was the thief with the “Pro” Tag, that dueled you bout 10-15 times. GOOD FIGHTING! GOOD FIGHTING indeed. Hat off to you bro! Cant wait to do it again!!!

Stop trying to hit me and hit me!!
Softlee- Norn thief
Yaks Bend (Pro) Guild

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Fight club was a small turn out but as disappointed as I was at first I enjoyed talking with the ones that did show. Mugen, Snavenhoj and members of [BV] much respect.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: quickflash.6314

quickflash.6314

Evil Empire /WIN

This thread is chuck full of foolishness.

I would give you a response. But I don’t respond to walking Bags.

See you on the battlefield.

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Hey JahRo, were you a condition warrior "VLK"soloing last night? If so I was the thief with the “Pro” Tag, that dueled you bout 10-15 times. GOOD FIGHTING! GOOD FIGHTING indeed. Hat off to you bro! Cant wait to do it again!!!

Indeed, I’ll keep an eye out for you :P

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Hi YB!

Hoping IoJ gets a good roll and match up with you guys. You’re my last hope of a decent, no roflstomp and equal match up

Commander Nachonix

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

Sounds like your server’s WvW population is really rather low if you don’t recognise karmatrains when you see them.

Regardless, if taking the T3 keep felt like a win in a dismal week for all involved, good on ya.

#Evil Empire

Uh. I should say something suitably two dimensionally Evil here, I guess.

‘Join the Karmatrain Luke, I am your father.’

Sincerely hope you have more fun next week! <3

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

SF your commanders scream really loud when thrown off cliffs.

Ill have to admit that was funny, he should have saw that coming.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

I don’t think you should be proud of beating Yak’s Bend. It’s like saying that you beat a paraplegic at a footrace. Not impressive at all against a server who loses 50% of its population once Monday rolls around.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Close this thread and give the creator a 3 day ban as an example.

Can you imagine what will happen to this forum if the folks from SoR and Mags thought they could get away with creating a “hah, we got you this time” thread for every fight!?

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Pretty Pixie.8603

I don’t think you should be proud of beating Yak’s Bend. It’s like saying that you beat a paraplegic at a footrace. Not impressive at all against a server who loses 50% of its population once Monday rolls around.

Thank you for the demonstration how trolling should be done, Protbot! You seem to have missed that he’s celebrating taking a single keep instead of beating YB, but I see where you would get that idea with your particular frame of reference.

Still, high amusement value, thanks!

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

This thread is getting more action than our matchup thread.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Topher.1684

Topher.1684

Close this thread and give the creator a 3 day ban as an example.

Can you imagine what will happen to this forum if the folks from SoR and Mags thought they could get away with creating a “hah, we got you this time” thread for every fight!?

Instead they merged it with the match up thread….

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pahn.8260

Pahn.8260

YB is the same as CD. /laugh when you zerg some valiant defenders 50 vs 10. It really is a a shame, because many of the roamers/duelers have been decent human beings.

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Recognize yourself in the picture? Was it necessary to dance and try to sit on my head after steamrolling me with 20+ people? If you wish lets us meet one on one and we shall see who dances in the end.

Attachments:

Theftwind (HoD)

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Pretty Pixie.8603

I fully understand though after yesterday why you guys are even in a match up with us.. honestly wldn’t mind getting u guys for a second week.. gonna miss smackin’ around a rank 13 server :/

I’m going on a limb here and say that you are unlikely to speak for anyone else.

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

Its cool hide in your spawn. We have trebs

Attachments:

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Its cool hide in your spawn. We have trebs

Sad to see spawn camping.

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

/EVIL Empire

:)

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Forsaken.7524

Forsaken.7524

Recognize yourself in the picture? Was it necessary to dance and try to sit on my head after steamrolling me with 20+ people? If you wish lets us meet one on one and we shall see who dances in the end.

If it’s any consolation, my guild kicks people that we catch doing this (emote spamming the dead). It’s really in bad taste.

~Moharis Frostreign [AI], YB

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Yawn sausages. Don’t blame YB guys, blame Arena Nets silly RNG.

HOWEVER, you [One] guys on YB. I want a piece of your guild next time we cross paths.

This is not an attempt to talk crap, but rather commend. That particular fight was one of the best and longest fights we’ve had against YB.

Skip to0 seconds.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

9/20 SF/HoD/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

I fully understand though after yesterday why you guys are even in a match up with us.. honestly wldn’t mind getting u guys for a second week.. gonna miss smackin’ around a rank 13 server :/

I’m going on a limb here and say that you are unlikely to speak for anyone else.

Please understand, one person in one guild does not a server represent. Every server has their good folks and their bad eggs. For what it is worth, it has been an incredibly interesting and fun week and we learn more fighting the higher ranked servers than stomping on the smaller ones. Good luck and hope we see you guys again in the future!

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime