9/27 AR/ET/HoD

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

To HoD and ET, are you all lagging REALLY badly in EB too? It’s been ridiculous for us (AR). I DC many times per day, regardless of being near SM. Just trying to get into the zone from LA I will DC. I’ve reported this to Anet, but if you are having as much trouble as we are, it may help our mutual cause if more people opened service tickets on it (don’t complain on the forum, just open a service ticket about being DC’d many times or severe lag throughout the zone). Thanks.

P.S. I’ve had no trouble at all in any of the BL, this is just happening in EB.

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

One of my party DC/lagging like crazy last night in EB. I was fine. I think this affects some players.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

To HoD and ET, are you all lagging REALLY badly in EB too? It’s been ridiculous for us (AR). I DC many times per day, regardless of being near SM. Just trying to get into the zone from LA I will DC. I’ve reported this to Anet, but if you are having as much trouble as we are, it may help our mutual cause if more people opened service tickets on it (don’t complain on the forum, just open a service ticket about being DC’d many times or severe lag throughout the zone). Thanks.

happened in ARBL too in the last matchup, now ebg

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sean.8274

Sean.8274

Lag is always bad in EB…Its one of the reasons I play mostly in BLs.

But yeah, lag was terrible when I was in EB earlier this week. A whole bunch of us in HoD DC’d while defending OL.

Lucy Ursa~80 Guardian | Worf Rozhenko~80 Warrior | Vera Valentine~80 Mesmer | Cupcake~80 Engi
King Arcturus X~80 Ranger | Suki Serra~80 Thief | Count Charon~80 Necro | Regulus Leo~80 Ele
HoD since launch

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

I don’t go into EB too often but every time but once I have this week I’ve gotten lag dropped within 5 minutes. That time I lasted about half an hour with stuttering 10 second spikes the whole time.

We haven’t had AR for a while but it is nice to see them rebounding from where they were. A couple guilds I don’t recall from last time have been making an impact and a couple sPvP groups that I’d not seen in WvW before have surfaced. Seems you guys still have a ways to go but the progress is there.

While we’ve seen a bit of ET recently, it hasn’t been without a dominating force hanging over our heads (IoJ/KN) so this is a little different. ET as a whole seems much more organized especially defensively. Their BL is no longer just a bunch of paper towers waiting to be taken – they’ve got upgrades and frequently ready siege and I frequently see camps with upgraded supply output and defenders reacting quickly. I think they’re doing the best organization wise of any server in this match up by far but I’ve seen a lot of inexperienced players who aren’t used to the new order and the coverage still is spotty.

Hopefully with a couple more weeks of practice ET will be competitive in the bronze league. If so, I think bronze might be the most balanced league of the three.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: gotem.5284

gotem.5284

I haven’t been on since the weekend but I wasn’t able to play in EB. Never had lag issues in EB since day 1 until this weekend. It wasn’t too many players lag either it’s something with the servers. Possibly why they just suspended WvW play.

Ranger and Mesmer
Eredon Terrace

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sean.8274

Sean.8274

They suspended WvW bc of a huge mess-up when patch hit. All match ups were screwed up. They are fixing it, but we will lose all upgrades and maps will reset when WvW goes live again. We will have our previous scores but otherwise it will be like reset night.

Lucy Ursa~80 Guardian | Worf Rozhenko~80 Warrior | Vera Valentine~80 Mesmer | Cupcake~80 Engi
King Arcturus X~80 Ranger | Suki Serra~80 Thief | Count Charon~80 Necro | Regulus Leo~80 Ele
HoD since launch

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

I don’t go into EB too often but every time but once I have this week I’ve gotten lag dropped within 5 minutes. That time I lasted about half an hour with stuttering 10 second spikes the whole time.

We haven’t had AR for a while but it is nice to see them rebounding from where they were. A couple guilds I don’t recall from last time have been making an impact and a couple sPvP groups that I’d not seen in WvW before have surfaced. Seems you guys still have a ways to go but the progress is there.

While we’ve seen a bit of ET recently, it hasn’t been without a dominating force hanging over our heads (IoJ/KN) so this is a little different. ET as a whole seems much more organized especially defensively. Their BL is no longer just a bunch of paper towers waiting to be taken – they’ve got upgrades and frequently ready siege and I frequently see camps with upgraded supply output and defenders reacting quickly. I think they’re doing the best organization wise of any server in this match up by far but I’ve seen a lot of inexperienced players who aren’t used to the new order and the coverage still is spotty.

Hopefully with a couple more weeks of practice ET will be competitive in the bronze league. If so, I think bronze might be the most balanced league of the three.

Agreed fully. ET may actually be competitive with HoD now. Looking forward to it, I like ET as a server.

Lets have some fun!

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

I haven’t been on since the weekend but I wasn’t able to play in EB. Never had lag issues in EB since day 1 until this weekend. It wasn’t too many players lag either it’s something with the servers. Possibly why they just suspended WvW play.

This is exactly my experience as well. Never had a problem in EB before, even during huge SM battles, but since this matchup, EB can get unplayable with DC after DC. Sad panda…..

I wonder if Anet stealthed in some new code to try to address the speed hacking issue (which is getting out of hand) and screwed up the server sync?

(edited by Thorson.9218)

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

EB is bad this week. Normally I do not have an issue there but this week, even after lowering my graphics from high down to low as they would go, I still kept getting random disconnects so I moved back to our BL. I did however get the last point I needed on my mesmer when we had Langor Gulch yesterday. Thanks ET for the generosity.

Theftwind (HoD)

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

Same deal with me, EB lags and disconnects like crazy, everywhere else is fine.

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Good fight in SM about a hour ago.. It seems like it was a ghost town though…….

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: iLikeRED.7590

iLikeRED.7590

Pssh. [Zero] bunch of trolls and kittens. I say again, all bark and no bite.

i agree with you mate. same goes with the avatar of belle kitten . since they love to type this way and give off a self-important vibe , lets see how far it will take them to. hopefully wvw gets fixed by the time i reach home in half a day’s time . ill gladly tag up for a few hours and accept whatever challenge that comes our way with our fellow pugs i’m playing alongside with , that is , if wvw gets fixed by then.

- guildless Redwithfury, from HoD.

(edited by iLikeRED.7590)

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: DEFIANT.9813

DEFIANT.9813

“I don’t always post on forums, but when i do its because I just Destroyed a lvl 80 thief and guard from WAR guild AR as a roaming warrior LA guild :P.” holding down the ET frontline Solo on you BL.

P.S. that was only a small fraction of my new build still in progress :P oh and guard not cool to rage quit when its only 1 :P. HoD Do you recall how many i killed near your tower b4 ur zerg came to get me? I love all that good stuff keep it coming look out for that LA tag…..

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

“I don’t always post on forums, but when i do its because I just Destroyed a lvl 80 thief and guard from WAR guild AR as a roaming warrior LA guild :P.” holding down the ET frontline Solo on you BL.

P.S. that was only a small fraction of my new build still in progress :P oh and guard not cool to rage quit when its only 1 :P. HoD Do you recall how many i killed near your tower b4 ur zerg came to get me? I love all that good stuff keep it coming look out for that LA tag…..

2v1 WAR or you’re bad

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

Don’t zerg da fro. I will remember who you are and hunt you down and kill you in the middle of your zerg.

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ganking.2089

Ganking.2089

Just tried defending Quentin Lake with less than 10 guildies against a big HoD zerg and a bigger ET zerg simultaneously. Held out for a pretty long time and killed a surprising amount of you guys. Most fun I’ve had in wvw in a long time.

Anvil Rock Faithful ~ TFH – The Fluttering Horde
Parashadow (Mesmer)
WvW Mesmer Commander

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

I can’t take this seriously seeing Moa Morph on the skill bar.

:) Upleveled, I use it to get away from thieves atm.

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

dont let the upscale farmers catch you!

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

K U T M.4539

So, currently, there is:

Being Bad [PAXA]

PAXA [PAXA]

Upscale Farmers [PAXA]

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

So, currently, there is:

Being Bad [PAXA]

PAXA [PAXA]

Upscale Farmers [PAXA]

Its too much PAXA…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

To follow up on the DC/lag issue, are folks still having this happen? I was happy to find that even during the big fight in SM last night that I didn’t DC and lag was tolerable. Maybe it’s fixed?

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

DEFIANT.9813

Just wanna give a huge YAWWWN to HoD commander at AR hills keep this morning…… Not only did i kill your protected yak while you tried to take full advantage but did I run when my hp was at 3k? Nope, you on the other hand dont seem to be able to do a thing without idk 5-6 behind you……. just stay near your gate or get Stomped.

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinzo.9204

Jinzo.9204

So, you are the guy who invite me to a party last night and just say THANKS?? for the record i wasn’t even in the AC i was covering my mate, you noob next time put more attention and cry less. And stop posting slanders and be a man. but the way this post is going to Arena Net.

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

to the CHOO engi in ar bl bay just now – apologies on behalf of our ignorant server mate who laughed at you.

/salute from VSL

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

DEFIANT.9813

To VSL in AR how many are u gonna send to kill one LA warrior? High power Thief hitting near 2k on steal isnt enough? Oh and not sure if that was your guardian that i downed faster than can I down a moa but…. LoL stay in the blob. Yes I run but ummmm your group behind me should be enough to catch and slaughter 1.

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

obastable.5231

there’s no vsl guardian online, nor did you down a vsl member, but i am sure i can find the pug from the sentry’s name and let him know you felt necessary to brag about killing him on the forums.

you run a lot, though, defiant – how many escapes did you spam to run away not once, but twice? sword leap, shield bash, gs 3 & 5 .. and was a bulls charge i saw, too, maybe?

Hello Kitty Krewe

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

DEFIANT.9813

Well if you could understand what you read…. It says I wasn’t sure if it was VSL or not and no bull rush and shield bash? why would u use shield bash? you will run further than that skill moves u…. and no bulls rush so try to guess my build again… and like I said your thiefs should have been enough even ranger with 1500 range now… And idk if i could kill VSL members cause everytime I saw you it was 3-5 dont lie i could easily back track combat log post pic on how many times i got hit by your group :P dagger/pistol soooo the facts are im solo…. as a warrior and you are 3-5? all in party that can easily call target?

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Berengar.6951

Berengar.6951

I’d gladly have told my guildies to stay back and fought you 1v1, but you were a bit too determined to run to spawn.

Edit: Solo’ing as a warrior isn’t a noteworthy achievement. Since the healing buffs they are one of the better roaming classes imo.

Engineer, Thief, Mesmer, Elementalist, Guardian,Warrior, Necro
[KoM] Krewe of Misfits
[IB]Inglorious Basterdz

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

obastable.5231

we know you were solo … but you kept running even when it was only one chasing.

there were precisely 3 of us. none of us were spec’d to chase you down, so we didn’t. i’m not sure what you’re trying to get at. :p

Hello Kitty Krewe

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

DEFIANT.9813

Btw Warriors have cooldowns you cant spam skills on warrior thief sure can spam hs,hs,hs,hs,hs and get idk maybe 2000 range plus steal goes up to what now a days???? oh ya 1500 range says my thief. Sorry I cant solo a full party with a thief pistol dagger thief in the bunch hitting 2k on steal my stealth skills wont be enough to help me recover and my melee cant hit a ranger shooting me with his pet and thief on me so anything else I should say sorry for? Cause I don’t understand why you are mad :P

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

obastable.5231

no one is mad. i said you ran away, which you did. you have your reasons for doing it, and we have our reasons for being amused by it.

there was no ranger in our party either. warrior – thief – necro. are you confusing us with someone else?

Hello Kitty Krewe

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

DEFIANT.9813

I state facts I am not a forum warrior this is my first week even posting. On another note I started warrior before any improvements where made, I have ran many builds with it oh and did I mention that I was a thief before. Too many people said well your a thief your sooo deadly, at the time Warrior was bashed as weak. I also have a guardian that I dominated TpvP with it was a white charr with the name Aztec where do you think the Champion Paragon Title came from? Oh and it gets better Gw1 and Gw2 are the only online computer games I have ever played. Anything else? Or do you just have nothing to say now? I say GG wbu?

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Berengar.6951

I think that you just randomly spouted a bunch of “feats” trying to impress people. I am amused.

[KoM] Krewe of Misfits
[IB]Inglorious Basterdz

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

DEFIANT.9813

LoL GG is that what it is now? think if that was the case wouldve been posting on forums long time ago..

P.S. dont reply to this I am still in AR bl just Yawwwning im looking for fights but so far ive killed the 1on1s and just ran into groups so take it as an invite to come play. Later.

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Btw Warriors have cooldowns you cant spam skills on warrior thief sure can spam hs,hs,hs,hs,hs and get idk maybe 2000 range plus steal goes up to what now a days???? oh ya 1500 range says my thief. Sorry I cant solo a full party with a thief pistol dagger thief in the bunch hitting 2k on steal my stealth skills wont be enough to help me recover and my melee cant hit a ranger shooting me with his pet and thief on me so anything else I should say sorry for? Cause I don’t understand why you are mad :P

I honestly have difficulty understanding you.

So you decided to make a post on the forums because you killed a person who you thought was our guildie (but wasn’t) and apparently were bothered that you didn’t want to fight 2-3 people (not a full party). Thief, warrior and necro. Thief wasn’t using a pistol and there wasn’t a ranger. Even when just the thief and warrior were chasing you, you didn’t even give it a try. I have less mobility on my warrior than your build, but can still engage in 1v3’s, test out the waters and if the fight is too tough, pull out and escape unharmed. So you’re not that good a warrior and don’t want to test it out? Ok, fair enough. I can’t force you to try and fight a 1v2 or 1v3.

So why are you complaining? Are you trying to say something along the lines of “You iz all badz” or something? If so, read the bit where I just said you didn’t even try to 1v2 when the other two chased you.

Did you make that post for another reason? If so, you need to be more clear about your intention, because right now it simply sounds like you’re try to reclaim lost confidence or something.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Berengar.6951

Correction Aza, I was running Dagger/Pistol, so I did have a pistol

Carry on :P

[KoM] Krewe of Misfits
[IB]Inglorious Basterdz

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

DEFIANT.9813

Like I said and this will be the last post READ my first post it has no false/King of the hill feel to it… Its a post and 1-3 of you are mad…… The above statement proves that you are the ones taking this to the next level so hopefully this will make it all clear. Good Game still in AR roaming looking for a fight

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

http://www.twitch.tv/ostricheggs/c/3023218

One of the funner moments of the match this week

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Coming from HoD, that was embarassing to watch.

Great job though. Looked like fun

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

K U T M.4539

Godkitten , it almost looks worth it to take Rocket Boots just to escape that kittening ranger elite.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brigg.3961

Brigg.3961

I LOVE rocket boots!

HoD [STRM]
All classes, level 80
Dropbear Massacre, Necro Main

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

DEFIANT.9813

Fun time between SM and Durios in EB a few minutes ago. Gg

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

So, you are the guy who invite me to a party last night and just say THANKS?? for the record i wasn’t even in the AC i was covering my mate, you noob next time put more attention and cry less. And stop posting slanders and be a man. but the way this post is going to Arena Net.

Really cause u were the only one by the AC, and if it was your mate, maybe you should report your “mate” for hacking / cheating. Otherwise you are just as bad. But since you were the only one at AC I stand by it.

Also, ANet if you fix your in-game Report function to include hacking/cheating option, more people would use that.

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

Also, ANet if you fix your in-game Report function to include hacking/cheating option, more people would use that.

Wont happen that actually makes sense. Everyone knows ANET does what we would at least expect…. Wait… Lets not want WvW updates and then maybe we will get them o.O… Go right above there heads.. huehuehue

kitten a mod is going to read this and catch on… ABORT ABORT.. I REPEAT RUN AWAY.. RUN AWAY

Attachments:

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

(edited by Devon.9061)

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

K U T M.4539

Does every engi on AR and HoD run perplexity?

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brigg.3961

Brigg.3961

That’s coming from BS? I have yet to meet an engi from your guild that doesn’t lol

HoD [STRM]
All classes, level 80
Dropbear Massacre, Necro Main

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

This is the most fun i had in WVW

http://pt.twitch.tv/sinesterpt/b/466581972

(was when it was down )

HOD Comander

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

K U T M.4539

That’s coming from BS? I have yet to meet an engi from your guild that doesn’t lol

So lets see, we have:

Me: I use Lyssa.

Whiper: Uses Might Duration.

Beny: Who the kitten knows, he has like 20 armor sets.

BB: Hasn’t been on.

Ends: Hasn’t been on.

Quantum: He might, but I haven’t ran with him recently.

…What other engis do we have?

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

Darn Flabbit Beny! Why you runnin perplexity!??!?!

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.