9/27 AR/ET/HoD

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

Darn Flabbit Beny! Why you runnin perplexity!??!?!

Dammit Beny

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

All those fights in ET BL tonight were a hell of a lot of fun. Great job holding on to your east keep.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokunocarrie.7215

bokunocarrie.7215

I honestly have to say I’m a bit impressed with forum behavior this week? Normally I’m always hearing how someone’s starting kitten on the forums and I’m wondering if we need to call the wahhhhmbulance, but this week I’ve seen no problem. Again, another week with a not so ideal match up but I think we and AR are holding our own! HoD is certainly giving us a run for our money, so that’s always nice!

blackgate #FHDFriday

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lotus.9746

Lotus.9746

Does every engi on AR and HoD run perplexity?

That’s coming from BS? I have yet to meet an engi from your guild that doesn’t lol

So lets see, we have:

Me: I use Lyssa.

Whiper: Uses Might Duration.

Beny: Who the kitten knows, he has like 20 armor sets.

BB: Hasn’t been on.

Ends: Hasn’t been on.

Quantum: He might, but I haven’t ran with him recently.

…What other engis do we have?

OP Nerf. Thanks.
You better bring the duels, or I will be mildly upset with you.

[Ego] Sylvari Ele
Winter

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

http://www.twitch.tv/ostricheggs/c/3023218

One of the funner moments of the match this week

That sigh at the end…sums up the video very well. Rofl nice job.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

That’s coming from BS? I have yet to meet an engi from your guild that doesn’t lol

So lets see, we have:

I have a perplexity engi for trolling. And by trolling I mean dying since I have no idea how to play engi outside of pve.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

K U T M.4539

So lets see, we have:

OP Nerf. Thanks.
You better bring the duels, or I will be mildly upset with you.

Well, we are supposed to fight at fight night anyway, so I’m pretty sure we’ll have at least 5 there.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I have a perplexity engi for trolling. And by trolling I mean dying since I have no idea how to play engi outside of pve.

Last time I saw your engineer you were zerker, and couldn’t kill Subject 7 on the Queen’s Gauntlet…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

To the KAOS asura warrior that fought me on the Faithleap Quarry: That was entertaining… Unfortunely, the camp guards decided to start respawning and spoil my fun, otherwise I’d stick around longer.

Attachments:

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Last time I saw your engineer you were zerker, and couldn’t kill Subject 7 on the Queen’s Gauntlet…

I bought a dire set and added perplexity runes for wvw trolling.

I do ok with my engi in dungeons and champs!

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

I run perplexity runes on my engie but out of 8 level 80 toons he is essentially my only condition toon (still working on my necro’s build). As an engie he pumps out over 2,200 watts of condition damage. It works well on those ET/AR zergs and dropping a kit on a flame ram while defending a tower works wonders. I can just hear them screaming “I’m melting….I’m melting!” Music to my ears. It helped when I picked up that Ascended Dire pistol a couple of nights back. Just need one more for the pair so if either ET or AR would oblige?

Theftwind (HoD)

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Fight night, Wahhhhhoooooo.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mariticide.1970

Mariticide.1970

I run perplexity runes on my engie but out of 8 level 80 toons he is essentially my only condition toon (still working on my necro’s build). As an engie he pumps out over 2,200 watts of condition damage. It works well on those ET/AR zergs and dropping a kit on a flame ram while defending a tower works wonders. I can just hear them screaming “I’m melting….I’m melting!” Music to my ears. It helped when I picked up that Ascended Dire pistol a couple of nights back. Just need one more for the pair so if either ET or AR would oblige?

AR zerg? Wow, that’s mythical! I hope to see one someday.

Mariticide – Anvil Rock
Guardian – [KAOS] – Killing as Organized Sport
Personal Guild – [BOOK] – Librarians Anonymous

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: DEFIANT.9813

DEFIANT.9813

Alright ranger pet rez has to be the most kittened thing ever. Down a ranger in water his pet starts reviving pet reaches a complete black health bar(0 hp), I use spear burst that stuns and a bunch of other high damage attacks on the downed ranger, the ranger not only can still hit me HE CANT BE STOMPED IN WATER so he gets up and I am down on low hp when I WON THE WATER/LAND FIGHT. The only profession that can do that, well I pulled out and killed ranger on land but come on that has to nerfed/removed.

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brigg.3961

Brigg.3961

How long have you been playing this game, Defiant?

HoD [STRM]
All classes, level 80
Dropbear Massacre, Necro Main

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Im debating if Defiant is worth another infraction…. He all ready caused me one. Since apparently saying a post gave me aids is “an attack on the player.”

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

DEFIANT.9813

ET Borderland was just……. well GG keep those ranks/bags/gold/karma/AP WvW kills coming honestly Good Game.

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

Nice day for an AR zerg.

Attachments:

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Nice day for an AR zerg.

This just in new WvW rank .. “Beast”. Nice shot of a lot of pets though.
So what ever happened to the two servers in second and third hitting the server in first? Oh yeah I guess if you have played for second all week, why change now…

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mariticide.1970

Mariticide.1970

I guess we should take it as a compliment that both servers gang up on us.

Mariticide – Anvil Rock
Guardian – [KAOS] – Killing as Organized Sport
Personal Guild – [BOOK] – Librarians Anonymous

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatSimulator.9362

HatSimulator.9362

HOD HAS TELEPORTERSSSSS

Attachments:

Gates of Madness [DUI]
Main Warrior | Every other class at 80
I only play WvW

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Nice day for an AR zerg.

So what ever happened to the two servers in second and third hitting the server in first? Oh yeah I guess if you have played for second all week, why change now…

Let’s make a 5-man Minion Necro Party and zerg stuff…

And BTW… That’s your server (3rd) hitting us (2nd), as it is the blue side of the map…

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

DEFIANT.9813

Great fights HoD zerg you where to kind to come drop off sooooooo much loot/karma/gold/exp/daily aps after all those replies to my posts just wondering what you will say next… I say GG $.$ :P o.0 0.o (“)(^.^)(”)

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Nice day for an AR zerg.

And BTW… That’s your server (3rd) hitting us (2nd), as it is the blue side of the map…

Did you consider that maybe you are being hit as retaliation for constantly hitting Golanta and Klovan? ET spends far more time in those areas and in ARBL than they do on SMC or HoD. WHich would explain the nearly 60k gap between first and second.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Brigg.3961

Great fights HoD zerg you where to kind to come drop off sooooooo much loot/karma/gold/exp/daily aps after all those replies to my posts just wondering what you will say next… I say GG $.$ :P o.0 0.o (“)(^.^)(”)

And thank YOU, Defiant, for all the hundreds of bags you’ve given me! I have gained, like, 20 levels (at least) just off you alone! Seriously, you have got to be one of the worst warriors I have ever seen. You should probably give the game back to whomever you bought your account from. Clearly, you cannot PvP at all.

On a more serious note, I truly hope you keep giving me bags. I’ve got a good feeling about you, in that I hear an ascended calling my name. Maybe one of these many times, you’ll actually deliver something more than just air

Oh… what was it? That’s right… uhh, GG or something childish like that.

HoD [STRM]
All classes, level 80

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Did you consider that maybe you are being hit as retaliation for constantly hitting Golanta and Klovan? ET spends far more time in those areas and in ARBL than they do on SMC or HoD. WHich would explain the nearly 60k gap between first and second.

Sorry, but HoD spend much more time than us on your borderland (Right now they have your garrison and almost all towers of it)… Maybe if you actually defend it instead of attacking the blue side of EB, the gap wouldn’t be 60k.

Attachments:

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Wasn’t hard for them to do after ET & HoD ran through it and turned it all to paper. Attacking our BL and removing all the siege on one half while HoD hits the other. That BL was half red and half blue and we were outmanned there while both servers zerged that BL. And with that kind of pressure from 2 servers, yes it is difficult to defend.
A little secret, we do defend, but when you have 25-40 man groups hitting something that we have 4 players to defend, the odds of holding it for any extended time isn’t very likely.
Don’t blame AR for the point deficit ET has on HoD, blame ET.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

DEFIANT.9813

Once again False statements from HoD…… 20 lvls would mean 100k wxp of killing a player jeeez how much wxp am i worth? 1k per kill :P considering anyone I have ever partied/roamed with could easily tell you I don’t die so fast. But anyways this just makes me yawwn.

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

DEFIANT.9813

But if your asking me if I ranked myself up as a roaming warrior then YES

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

Nice day for an AR zerg.

5hours late reply but….

Did you consider we were attacking you in retaliation of your retaliation against our retaliation against your retaliation versus the other servers retaliation retailation retaliation……?

In case you or anyone else has not grasped the concept – this “excuse” doesn’t work…

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

What is your race, rank, server, and guild tag? I’ll keep an eye out for you.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Euryon.9248

Euryon.9248

Wasn’t hard for them to do after ET & HoD ran through it and turned it all to paper. Attacking our BL and removing all the siege on one half while HoD hits the other. That BL was half red and half blue and we were outmanned there while both servers zerged that BL. And with that kind of pressure from 2 servers, yes it is difficult to defend.
A little secret, we do defend, but when you have 25-40 man groups hitting something that we have 4 players to defend, the odds of holding it for any extended time isn’t very likely.

The HoD zergs may have been that large (actually I’m sure they were), but our little 5-8 person ET group basically took all the camps and 2 of the towers with minimal resistance. 3 AR guys tried to stop us at Crag, and that was it (not counting the guy watching the whole thing from the cliff across the way). It was the much larger HoD zerg that showed up a little later that stopped us, not anyone from AR.

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Brigg.3961

You are now one of my favorite people to read about on the forums. Albeit, I do have to put on my special helmet to kind of be able to understand what you’re getting across, but I enjoy reading how you like to boast about the simple things that the thousands of other WvWers have yet to experience.

Killing people? From an opposite server even? Amazing.
Getting bags of… loot was it? Simply outstanding.
I have heard tell that rangers in the water can be tricky for some folks, but they’re simply mouth breathers, amirite?

You should post some videos of your epicness, so that we can begin to build the shrine that you are so desperately pining towards. I have needed a new hero ever since Peewee Herman was arrested. I am positive that you will fit the bill nicely.

Keep on fighting the good fight man! Hopefully one day, everyone else will get to experience the thrill of killing people in WvW as well.

lawls.

HoD [STRM]
All classes, level 80

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

The HoD zergs may have been that large (actually I’m sure they were), but our little 5-8 person ET group basically took all the camps and 2 of the towers with minimal resistance. 3 AR guys tried to stop us at Crag, and that was it (not counting the guy watching the whole thing from the cliff across the way). It was the much larger HoD zerg that showed up a little later that stopped us, not anyone from AR.

Did you consider that the limited resistance from AR was due to both of you in our BL. The few people that AR did have were trying to defend against HoD, who had a considerably larger force. Not that taking those points isn’t solid strategy, you can take points without a fight because of a double sided attack. I’m sure that couldn’t possibly be why your smaller group, who avoided HoD(and subsequently any PvP) had little resistance taking towers that had already been turned to paper by HoD. Fact is, if there was the same level of pressure on ET, the same could be said about them.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

DEFIANT.9813

Brigg you seem offended hope it gets better not sure what I did to you….. Im posting on WvW match ups about the match ups… You are posting a reply to every post I make…. Whats this about a shrine about me? Why are you offended again? DO NOT reply just ask yourself those questions and try to give yourself an answer cause NO ONE CARES.. I wont even bother to look at this again since 2marrow (not sure how old you are but now a days ppl understand how 2 read in many unique creative ways…. That you might not understand and thats just sooo limited……) is reset night. But ask yourself those questions hopefully you can give yourself an honest answer and it gets better GG Gl LATE. Hopefully you can understand that.

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

DEFIANT.9813

To the other guy, I am Warrior Human Bronze Recruit ET [LA] Lanthanum usually around roaming enemy boarders been really laggy lately idk why but its annoying.

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riondron.1069

Riondron.1069

HOD HAS TELEPORTERSSSSS

Lovely chat conversation….lol

Commander Kitadia
NSP
Kill a few: there won’t be a many

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Brigg.3961

Brigg you seem offended hope it gets better not sure what I did to you….. Im posting on WvW match ups about the match ups… You are posting a reply to every post I make…. Whats this about a shrine about me? Why are you offended again? DO NOT reply just ask yourself those questions and try to give yourself an answer cause NO ONE CARES.. I wont even bother to look at this again since 2marrow (not sure how old you are but now a days ppl understand how 2 read in many unique creative ways…. That you might not understand and thats just sooo limited……) is reset night. But ask yourself those questions hopefully you can give yourself an honest answer and it gets better GG Gl LATE. Hopefully you can understand that.

What you’ve done to me?? Are you kidding? Let’s count the ways…

1. Not gonna get by on it apparently, so I’ll just say it with a hanging head… you are correct, I’ve not gotten 20 levels from you. It was my fault for not recognizing the great depths at which you grasp this game. I apologize. Some may think it was sarcasm, but I don’t know what that word really means.
2. I’ve learned that rangers can beat a warrior under water.
3. You’ve shown me that I can actually defeat other players in WvW when I thought it was just an expansion for farming more crafting materials. Oh, and some fun jumping puzzles as well.
4. I’ve learned that you did some stuff in PvP at some point… got a title or something truly befitting your stature, I believe.
5. I’ve learned that you are the greatest player in the game and that you feel the need to come onto the forums to pat yourself on the back since apparently none of your server mates appreciate the hard work and awesome skills you clearly possess.

Number 5 is what I understood as your need for the shrine. I’m just sad that I am not on your server, or else I would, like, SO build you one.

Alas, 2marrow (tomorrow?) is reset night, as you so diligently pointed out. I am not offended in the slightest. I think you misunderstand me. Another thing about nobody caring about you… just know that I care about you, Defiant, and that’s all that matters. This is why I respond to your posts.

Again, it’s refreshing to actually meet someone as good at this game as I want to be. And don’t tell me that you won’t be reading this forum again. You and me, kid… we got a special connection going on here. I know for a fact that you’ll read this. If you ever get the chance to guest to HoD sometime, stop by LA. Find the latrine that the NPC’s talk about near the crafting stations. Go into the third stall on the right and take the toilet paper off the roll. Look really close at the vacant spot and you will see where I carved in the following inscription (I know it’s not a shrine, but nobody will believe me how awesome you are… they just throw tomatoes at me):

Attachments:

HoD [STRM]
All classes, level 80

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

What you’ve done to me?? Are you kidding? Let’s count the ways…

1. Not gonna get by on it apparently, so I’ll just say it with a hanging head… you are correct, I’ve not gotten 20 levels from you. It was my fault for not recognizing the great depths at which you grasp this game. I apologize. Some may think it was sarcasm, but I don’t know what that word really means.
2. I’ve learned that rangers can beat a warrior under water.
3. You’ve shown me that I can actually defeat other players in WvW when I thought it was just an expansion for farming more crafting materials. Oh, and some fun jumping puzzles as well.
4. I’ve learned that you did some stuff in PvP at some point… got a title or something truly befitting your stature, I believe.
5. I’ve learned that you are the greatest player in the game and that you feel the need to come onto the forums to pat yourself on the back since apparently none of your server mates appreciate the hard work and awesome skills you clearly possess.

Number 5 is what I understood as your need for the shrine. I’m just sad that I am not on your server, or else I would, like, SO build you one.

Alas, 2marrow (tomorrow?) is reset night, as you so diligently pointed out. I am not offended in the slightest. I think you misunderstand me. Another thing about nobody caring about you… just know that I care about you, Defiant, and that’s all that matters. This is why I respond to your posts.

Again, it’s refreshing to actually meet someone as good at this game as I want to be. And don’t tell me that you won’t be reading this forum again. You and me, kid… we got a special connection going on here. I know for a fact that you’ll read this. If you ever get the chance to guest to HoD sometime, stop by LA. Find the latrine that the NPC’s talk about near the crafting stations. Go into the third stall on the right and take the toilet paper off the roll. Look really close at the vacant spot and you will see where I carved in the following inscription (I know it’s not a shrine, but nobody will believe me how awesome you are… they just throw tomatoes at me):

/15 characters

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

Nice day for an AR zerg.

Oh lord. Don’t make me sift through my videos to show you your zergs.

We all know who’s outnumbered in this match-up. Only times I see anvil rock without outnumbered is early afternoon on the east coast and we usually outnumber you guys during that time.

But come night time it’s all zergs all the time from everyone BUT AR.

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

/15 characters

You don’t have to put 15 characters when you quote someone… Even more a kittening wall of text like this…

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Well, here is AR again attacking HoD, since they play for first…

No, wait…

Attachments:

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

AR also has a morning zerg these days which has been getting a fair bit done but yes, they’re mostly down in numbers. That said, I feel like there’s been more AR out than in our past matchups (a few weeks back is the last one) where you could slowroll your way over the entire AR borderland and maybe see two people.

Now you might encounter that fro asura engi who will toss nades at you (maybe you’d been around previous times but I hadn’t seen it). It’d be nice to see more of ARs sPvP community get into WvW but with the constant stream of additional ‘imbalances’ between players being added it seems less likely.

PS. One of my guildmates (another serial engineer) is secretly in your fan club Ostrich. He’s not been around this week but when we get a future matchup, if you find a GT engi relentlessly chasing you for no other reason – thats probably him.

PPS. Here’s a big secret to the posters earlier on this page too. It doesn’t seem like it should need saying but it comes up far too often. With 3 sides someone is being double teamed at all times.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Well, here is ET again attacking HoD, since they play for first…

No, wait…

fixed
I guess you mostly play in Eternal, and people usually attack in both directions, yes AR will hit QL as well as AP. And ET hits Klovan as well as Jerrifers (uh .. yeah).

So while ET is busy in ARBL, HoD rolls over your keep and holds SMC in Eternal(to help you out, ARBL is the one on the left), and AR actually attacks HoD.

So all the effort of taking ARBL gets you a net PPT gain on HoD of 30, which would be 5 if AR wasn’t in HoD BL. I know math can be confusing, but concentrating your efforts on the third position server is what is widening the point gap between first and second.

Attachments:

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

(edited by Dovgan.8605)

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

K U T M.4539

Why does KAOS seem to be taking PPT seriously

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

Nice day for an AR zerg.

I see 8 AR BEASTS…. I’m sure there are more in the mob, but if you took the beasts out, it would be a pretty tiny mob :P

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Opc.4718

ET, stop being kitten looking for easy points. You’re marching a golem army through half our BL while we’re busy fighting HoD on the other half, and meanwhile HoD takes ET’s BL AND ET’s corner of EB. Have to agree with Dovgan on this one, no respect for you bottom feeders on ET. HoD has such a huge lead in points because ET keeps pulling stunts like this throughout the week – defend your own crap from HoD and let us get back our stuff from HoD so we don’t BOTH fail hard to HoD.

Attachments:

(edited by Opc.4718)

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

I never really complain, and especially not about ‘double teaming’ as I think that’s a bit silly in WvW as there are three teams. But when a server seems to avoid fighting completely cough ET cough and starts taking your map that HOD just PvDed and we were still fighting them for our Hills, without even taking back their own kitten territory it really grinds my gears. And when said group takes your paper garri with numerous golems and moves on your only tower rather than the red one of equal distance, one can only laugh about how desperate that group is to avoid actually having to fight people.

QQ over, back to the fight.

Attachments:

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Opc.4718

There’s a difference between taking PPT seriously and getting kitten ed at people who shoot themselves in the foot and ruin the fun for others because they want the easy way out of things. AR is getting locked out by both HoD and ET zergs, which would be fine if ET didn’t spend all their time zerging against AR while they get their stuff taken by HoD. There is absolutely no reason for ET to be zerging AR, no strategic value, no fun, and you’re LOSING points. Enjoy your PvD.

You’re either playing wvw because you’re serious about the game mode and PPT, in which case your tactics are failing hard, or you’re there for the fights, in which case I have no idea why you’re PvDing and avoiding the other server presence on the map. Otherwise you’re there to zerg some wxp, in which case I still have no respect for you taking the easy way out.

This isn’t even a classic “oh they’re ganging up on me” complaint, I get it happens in wvw, this is ET being really stupid ganging up against AR with HoD who is visibly stabbing ET in the back in the meantime, and thus screwing over themselves and doubly screwing over AR.

Of course I’m generalising the server as a whole, and I really can’t blame the clueless pugs or your roamers, but I got a beef with your commanders who do this kind of thing.

(edited by Opc.4718)

9/27 AR/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

K U T M.4539

There’s a difference between taking PPT seriously and getting kitten ed at people who shoot themselves in the foot and ruin the fun for others because they want the easy way out of things. AR is getting locked out by both HoD and ET zergs, which would be fine if ET didn’t spend all their time zerging against AR while they get their stuff taken by HoD. There is absolutely no reason for ET to be zerging AR, no strategic value, no fun, and you’re LOSING points. Enjoy your PvD.

Oh sorry. I’ve only ran into KAOS in a roaming capacity, thought they were that type of guild.

mah bad

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag