Best laugh I have had in a long time.

Attachments:

9/27 Fergustan, Derkhueven,North/South Peaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

LOL!

Lmfao Hydra has been terminated! Also how does it take 10+ to take on 2 guys is beyond my comprehension lvl, NSP please stop sending gank squads for only 1 or 2 people…

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Btw im the other char in there, Im the HP mesmer if anyone sees me around xD

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

Northern Kittenpeaks is much better…

GTFO from this thread ET, no space for u

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

LOL!

Wow are you playing Minecraft?

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in Match-ups

Natar.3671

This thread is far too boring.
So you know what time it is.

Its time for Bird Songs Spoils of WAR!
Big thanks to the crew which showed up last night.
Peaks Peaks Peaks Peaks Peaks Peaks Peaks Peaks Peaks Peaks Peaks Peaks!

W00H. Oh Yeh!

• #BirdSongOPpl0xNerf

This ought to get some hate flowing. All taken this morning while you slept.
Try and spike me if you can.
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE top lel.

all the wxp farm mmmmmmmm……

in Match-ups

Posted by: adverse.3167

adverse.3167

I can run full settings. I don’t though. I’m an old man.

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

It was kevin. And it wasn’t the thief who /sit

Kevin???? Haha yesssss, he finally fought me. And it was totally the thief who sat on me.

Most important part of this post: photo evidence of XOXO blobvblobbing all night. I C U!

Blobbing ? We wish! .. I’ve been trying to get in a full Os blob to make a song of the day, for something different. I have been rejected each time. But! That doesn’t mean I can’t play portal jockey into your keeps and fight off your zergs till the blob comes and rolls you. Seems to have worked all morning.

Maybe after I practice my blob build more I can be veil #2… Please!!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

LOL!

There were 10+ but we were laughing so hard that some wp and didn’t make it into the SS, still so much fun..

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

adverse.3167

Also note that I caught them with a bucket of lava.

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

NSP blobs theres no denying it, it takes 8+ for 1 person, at this rate I just mercilessly kill any NSP in sight, better have em respawn then blob up… WvW feels like a dungeon now..

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Natar.3671

blobs i hear? check this out

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

I think you render more.
But in worse quality..

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Yeah and thats our main zerg in EB your guys send zergs in every Bl if possible, I am talking about roaming not a main zerg lol, when in roaming I somehow never come across 1 or 2 or but a blob of atleat 5+ and if i kill 1 or 2 6 more show up out of nowhere…

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Are we planning on doing any form of fight club towards the end of the week? It’s hard to find a decent fight when you’re looking over your shoulder every 5 seconds for 10+ people.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

adverse.3167

I’m down for fight club! =)

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Yeah and thats our main zerg in EB your guys send zergs in every Bl if possible, I am talking about roaming not a main zerg lol, when in roaming I somehow never come across 1 or 2 or but a blob of atleat 5+ and if i kill 1 or 2 6 more show up out of nowhere…

If you didn’t notice by the 100 bird song SS’s we had the same exact zerg map hopping.. And ours was smaller then yours, just better.

O and btw that happens to all of us when we are roaming no matter what server it is.. Welcome to not being against a dead server..

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

If there’s a fight club, I won’t be at it. I still play, but this game is casual-only until Anet makes an attempt to fix any of their crap.

Kevin: Yeah, that’s what I thought! Should’ve known Dank was just trolling me (again). You might recognize me as PD’s female sylvari mesmer. The one you said has no skill.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

If you didn’t notice by the 100 bird song SS’s we had the same exact zerg map hopping.. And ours was smaller then yours, just better.

2nd’d
Their main zerg was also hopping like us too.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in Match-ups

dank.3680

It was kevin. And it wasn’t the thief who /sit

Kevin???? Haha yesssss, he finally fought me. And it was totally the thief who sat on me.

Most important part of this post: photo evidence of XOXO blobvblobbing all night. I C U!

Will blob for stacks! I decided it was time I had vital stacks on at least one of my toons so I popped a bday booster and grinded that kitten out..

Tbh I actually enjoyed myself more then I thought I would.. Was a nice change of pace after camp flipping with Chimplicity for hours.. and hours.. and hours..

Bird it’s always a pleasure to follow you around pressing 111111111! Ty for the wxp/loot train.

Highlight of my night was when we stacked to engage DH zerg at Durios. Bird yells go and charges into DH, I follow and get destroyed along with him.. Come to learn, the gate went down and our zerg went inside the tower instead..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

i made a new build wanting to test it out but I cant find any NSP or DH anywhere running less than 6-7 man groups.

boo

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

i made a new build wanting to test it out but I cant find any NSP or DH anywhere running less than 6-7 man groups.

boo

Sorry we are still in Sbi/CD/iojbandwagon mode. After facing servers for 3 weeks that out man us 4-1 it seems to have carried over into this week. If you run I to me , there is a good chance ill be solo. I’m an easy kill, I’m a rejected blobber, and I spec 0/0/0/0/0 like 90% of the other Nsp baddies.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I’ll be running around the NSP BL since NSP seems to be busy defending their keep, maybe they won’t be there in numbers.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

NSP blobs theres no denying it, it takes 8+ for 1 person, at this rate I just mercilessly kill any NSP in sight, better have em respawn then blob up… WvW feels like a dungeon now..

Omg .. so tough.. after reading this I almost want to pve the rest of the week. You make me scared.. if I close my eyes will you just go away please ?

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

NSP mobs single people, what else is new? I doubt they feel bad about it, so it’s no use calling them out on it. O.o just let them do what they do, and kill as many as you can.

Also NSP has a ton of very bad rangers, most of whom seem to come from their Os guild…

Did you ever get the impression , that no one replies to you because you are irrelevant ?

O wait… Useewatididthar..

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

NSP mobs single people, what else is new? I doubt they feel bad about it, so it’s no use calling them out on it. O.o just let them do what they do, and kill as many as you can.

Also NSP has a ton of very bad rangers, most of whom seem to come from their Os guild…

Did you ever get the impression , that no one replies to you because you are irrelevant ?

Did you ever get the impression that I don’t give a flying potato what people think of me?

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Obs is on a roll. Be careful, boys.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

does anyone else do wvw and expect even fights as much as i do?

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Hah
If it aint in plate, then who cares

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

DW me and my bro gank OS all the time, when we find aatleast 2 alone or a group of 4 we make sure to kill the OS tags , also its hilarious when chase down NOVA tags as well, sadly I’ve faced 1 XOXO so far but he was ina blob too….

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

dank.3680

DW me and my bro gank OS all the time, when we find aatleast 2 alone or a group of 4 we make sure to kill the OS tags , also its hilarious when chase down NOVA tags as well, sadly I’ve faced 1 XOXO so far but he was ina blob too….

Love when ppl talk kitten all day with no indication of who they are in game.. Internet tough guys, so amusing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

I’m really enjoying the QQing about NSP, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Keep it coming, ladies.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Did you ever get the impression that I don’t give a flying potato what people think of me?

Truth! , lol it would be fine if it was an even matchup were we could test the other servers true capabilities in terms of roaming fights and skirmishes, but with the blobs of all zervers, even my own trying to defend what it can and attack what it can, I doubt arguing with NSP’s forum warriors will be much of a help, like the little boy who brings his big brother to a fight, and yet the little kids outnumbers so much ….. No use arguing with their pro warriors, just like you said pick em off in the battlefield.

Again NSP nothing against most of you, just that I can’t find a fair decent fight in this matchup, I understand ur server has gone through hell, amassed numbers and is here to own, but we have been sitting in t8 for so long we weren’t expecting the good old spankings out there..

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

dank.3680

I’m really enjoying the QQing about NSP, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Keep it coming, ladies.

NSP #1 zergblobbers NA.

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

idk
These guys seems pretty on the ball.
I think I’d totally be afraid to fight against like.. 15 of them, at once.

And thats saying something.
You think they could handle a 1vs15?
Maybe if I dont wear armour.
Or use any skills except for 1.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Warm and fuzzy inside.. Someone’s been drinking this weekend.Not saying NSP is bad or good, just saying you outnumber us most of the time, and sadly we haven’t faced a server like this in weeks, so we were doing so dandy and now we are being brought back down to reality, I am saving gold to construct a shelter so when leagues hit, I will be safe under while YB sends its army for us..

Although I haven’t heard from big bro SF in a long time, they seem to be doing so well as usual…

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Funny how it’s only NSP feeding their circlejerk train, and its both FC and HD pugs ranting about NSP’s numbers, get over it NSP go back up to t5 we don’t want your skills down here, we were doing fine kicking tin cans and playing poker with ET and GoM for a bit… Q.Q I just wanted to rant on the forums how this matchup was boring, and you had to come and make it fun….

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Funny how it’s only NSP feeding their circlejerk train, and its both FC and HD pugs ranting about NSP’s numbers, get over it NSP go back up to t5 we don’t want your skills down here, we were doing fine kicking tin cans and playing poker with ET and GoM for a bit… Q.Q I just wanted to rant on the forums how this matchup was boring, and you had to come and make it fun….

I have to talk to my fellow NSP’ers simply because your posts are trash.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

This just in… NSP will be the contender for our leagues section, lol forgot they made it from 2 leagues to 3, so I guess I can forsee what will be like when it hits… well umm maybe we can pray Anet gives us 4 leagues and our only foe will be Henge of Denravi

No wonder NSP is so chest thump, they got this leagues won already, well i guess we can all throw parties and do GvG in WvW or duels and not care anymore

Ill bring the drinks and food

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

dank.3680

This just in… NSP will be the contender for our leagues section, lol forgot they made it from 2 leagues to 3, so I guess I can forsee what will be like when it hits… well umm maybe we can pray Anet gives us 4 leagues and our only foe will be Henge of Denravi

No wonder NSP is so chest thump, they got this leagues won already, well i guess we can all throw parties and do GvG in WvW or duels and not care anymore

Narsil #1 QQ NA.

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

At least FC has some honor. And some decent players, props to the Human Ele from AoE who it took 3 tries to beat. not used to S/D Eles don’t see em very often.

It’s probably easier to troll people on the match-up forum than anything else, so getting sucked into their little world is my own mistake.

Gates of Madness

(edited by Mepheles.2087)

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Narsil #1 QQ NA.

(>Q.Q)> Love me kitten it, love me love me love me!!!!!!!!!

xD brb I might be suffering from something, still love you all <3, except Tinthre >.> we all know how our fights will most likely end…

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

TBH I do remember some good duels with NSP before, I have some friends in there, I might need to recheck which people I know from there, I don’t remember if it’s Bllades, Winter, I remember some XOXO thief from some time we had some duels, might want to dust off the old duel skill and go at it, when you guys get a fight club just whisper me, I want to relive the good times

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

TBH I do remember some good duels with NSP before, I have some friends in there, I might need to recheck which people I know from there, I don’t remember if it’s Bllades, Winter, I remember some XOXO thief from some time we had some duels, might want to dust off the old duel skill and go at it, when you guys get a fight club just whisper me, I want to relive the good times

It depends who is organizing. I could pull the old Fight club notice off the old match up thread with CD in it and edit it slightly. But I doubt alot of people will come.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Truth! , lol it would be fine if it was an even matchup were we could test the other servers true capabilities in terms of roaming fights and skirmishes, but with the blobs of all zervers, even my own trying to defend what it can and attack what it can, I doubt arguing with NSP’s forum warriors will be much of a help, like the little boy who brings his big brother to a fight, and yet the little kids outnumbers so much ….. No use arguing with their pro warriors, just like you said pick em off in the battlefield.

Again NSP nothing against most of you, just that I can’t find a fair decent fight in this matchup, I understand ur server has gone through hell, amassed numbers and is here to own, but we have been sitting in t8 for so long we weren’t expecting the good old spankings out there..

Blah blah blah , anyways ill give you something that’s useful and informative. On Friday night |XOXO| takes the bus to the match ups. It just so happens that the song we was playing directly applies to how we feel about this match up.

OBS® song of the day!!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Nerf is pretty good if you run into them.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

People always seem interested in duels…I dunno why you would think otherwise.

In other news, amidst all the whining about NSP zerging:

Attachments:

Lana | NSP | XOXO

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Regardless this is how I feel everytime I run into anyone in any place during any matchup, this is my theme song when I go out in WvW..

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Regardless this is how I feel everytime I run into anyone in any place during any matchup, this is my theme song when I go out in WvW..

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Blah blah blah , anyways ill give you something that’s useful and informative. On Friday night |XOXO| takes the bus to the match ups. It just so happens that the song we was playing directly applies to how we feel about this match up.

OBS® song of the day!!

To be honest I like peaches in a can with syrup so yummy

Here’s a song that shows how I feel every matchup , regardless of who I come across, I always feel like this when I run up against people, its my drive to kill that keeps me going

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon