Posted by: DrSparkles.5360

DrSparkles.5360

…Prob not with SF siege hitting through walls w/o LoS

DrSparkles | Guard | Warr | Mes | DERP @ GoM

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SyntheticIrony.1823

SyntheticIrony.1823

What are you talking about? It’s been a great amount of fun thus far.

Attachments:

Aurena Navarian- StaR
Sorrows Furnace

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Remus.1270

Remus.1270

Great fights out there!

And to the huge GoM zerg that was heading south in their bl on reset night..

I’m so sorry you encountered the float team. You guys had 3-4 times our numbers aswell. If you were in that fight you know when/what I’m talking about.

- Tiberious Of Elona

Tiberious Of Elona
Guild leader of Unwavering Kingdom [KING] – Comrades of the Unified Kingdom.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ncbrowns.9402

ncbrowns.9402

Whoa — utter devastation. 565/90/40 at the moment.

I just started playing WvW for DR a few weeks ago for map completion, and enjoyed it despite losing to other tier 7/8 worlds. And now, I have everything but the Blue Borderlands. And whattya know — DR is blue this week! I’m sure to be rocking a star and “Been There, Done That” any minu… er, any hour, er, any week now.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

This is terrible, this week, SF has more coverage so SF will win. Over before it started.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Ugh, c’mon SF, give me some good fights! A 3v3 and u retreat to your keep door, have cannons firing on us AND flank us with another 3 ppl? Fight fair

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

All ill say is the new seasons will be interesting. 3 leagues and SF could end up on top of the 3rd!!

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

All ill say is the new seasons will be interesting. 3 leagues and SF could end up on top of the 3rd!!

Hold up there! There’s now three leagues in NA? ^Excited face^

The Immortal O N E S [LIVE] | Server: GoM

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

clint.5681

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/world-vs-world-season-1-begins-october-18/

yup and millennium predicts SF will rise to rank 16 after this match. We will see if thats true or not.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

yup and millennium predicts SF will rise to rank 16 after this match. We will see if thats true or not.

Dont trust reset night previews. Theyre always wrong and we have no early morning teams. So you’ll catch up a bit in points then and the rating prediction will go down a bit.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Dont trust reset night previews. Theyre always wrong and we have no early morning teams. So you’ll catch up a bit in points then and the rating prediction will go down a bit.

Oh yeah i know, but doesnt hurt to hope. A 3 point jump would be crazy tho.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodyca.8921

melodyca.8921

Goody! Another unbalanced, unfair match. :-/

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: qualm like a bomb.6512

qualm like a bomb.6512

Goody! Another unbalanced, unfair match. :-/

“wvw is not supposed to be fair or balanced” they forgot the fact about stating they dont give a kitten about it or its players. so Fergusons U Anrvilrock NET

/infractioninbound

how many do i have? Dont care kitten game on to something else This game will never see anymore of my dollars

Qualm – Commander
Grievance [GVNC] – Our drunken WvW is the kitten
Devona’s Rest – Forever Outnumbered & Kittened upon by Anet

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: breh.5987

breh.5987

I feel for you guys this time around. Usually I don’t care, but way too many SF were talking smack today at reset and I was disgusted with them since 80pct of them didn’t even show last match up where Yaks Bend worked us over.

But such is the nature of WvW you overpower some, you get overpowered some. Don’t take it serious and you’ll be fine.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: beyonder.9735

beyonder.9735

Hey GoM I gotta say it’s seemed like your server has taken a hit in player base loss which I find messed up.. I remember when we cld never do the things we do now against you.. for what it’s worth I still think you guys are a bad kitten server much respect to you all and for your hardcore WvW player base keep up the great work and dedication.. I have faith your server will rise up again and bring to the table what I know a lot of us from our server want.. Sincerely, [StaR]/ SF Float team 1

Mesmer – Geekin The Visage
Necro – Mavaldo Gravemore [StaR]

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Hey GoM I gotta say it’s seemed like your server has taken a hit in player base loss which I find messed up..

Yeah, GoM has lost a lot of WvW players and we’re trying to get our massive numbers of PvE players out of dungeons and into the battlefield…..as you can see, it still needs some work ;p

The Immortal O N E S [LIVE] | Server: GoM

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snavenhoj.9125

Snavenhoj.9125

I feel for you guys this time around. Usually I don’t care, but way too many SF were talking smack today at reset and I was disgusted with them since 80pct of them didn’t even show last match up where Yaks Bend worked us over.

But such is the nature of WvW you overpower some, you get overpowered some. Don’t take it serious and you’ll be fine.

^This. So true, about to log in for first time since reset and I am sure I will see sooooo many new faces that were nowhere to be found a week ago.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Lol wow, I had a pretty “fun” time in SF BLs. Me and maybe 5 others (eventually dwindled down to 3 of us) held ur Briar tower for a good while, and had fun fighting and killing multiple SF against mostly outnumbered odds most of the time xD (Kinda got weak when they started to use ACs, Trebs, Cannons and Guards to try to kill us 3 tho… =/) Still, when you finally got to get Briar, I was amazed how many SF it took to drive us 3 out of the tower… Couldn’t beat us 3v5 or 6 but send a 15-20 man zerg to finally drive 3 ppl out… (If anyone speculates accurate numbers from the screenshots, there were more in the back of them but I couldn’t take good screenshots in the middle of getting chased >.<) I’m honored 3 GoM needed so much attention from SF. :P (Btw, nothing personal, but it was funny pulling their commander into the legendary guards when we got chased to spawn afterwards :P)

Also, to the thief in my last screenshot, you are THE worst WvWer I’ve ever seen. You NEVER attacked me unless u had guards or another player helping u and if u didn’t, you’d run away into the camp if it was 1v1, AND u gank me in the middle of dueling another SF when you SAW us bow. Even worse you fully upgrade the camp and build a ballista and hide behind it for ONE person. C’mon, I’m not THAT good to be that big a threat… Did he zerg to get to Legend rank?

I’m very sure SF can provide some good fights when roaming, but man, tonight kinda made a bad first impression on me… Bring on the good and even fights tomorrow night hopefully! <3

Attachments:

(edited by Colt.9051)

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeroskillz.4983

Zeroskillz.4983

I love the screenshot of you running with the whole zerg behind you laughing with an outnumbered buff!

That was my groups all last week in ET. Here we go again…

Xx Zeroskillz Xx – No Talent Mez
[SIX] Days of Judgement – Commander
Devona’s Rest

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Sorrow’s Furnace! You have a scamming cheater amongst your ranks!

Kalkin.5293 scams people out of gold! Get this account banned! Here is a screen shot of a business transaction gone sour! I sent him 249gold and was scammed by this terrible person!

First off, never heard of him.

Second, this is why you use the TP

Third off its your fault you got scammed

Fourth, this is an issue for support and not WvW match up

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Ya know with the post I put up of what I found on google you can be sure this is a scum bag that does this repeatedly. Talks about scamming people in guild forum the same day as someone else reports him on the forums! geez dude

If you are serious about this go send an email to support. Otherwise stop talking about it here.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

breh.5987

Granted this was your fault to begin with. TP is there for a reason, don’t trust anyone ever. But either way I just called him out in LA and he called me a troll and ran. I’ll make sure people know his legendarys were an act of him begging others to trust him and scamming them for the laughs.

Anyway I’ll be on wvw topic from now on.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

clint.5681

I just want you guys to know that im starting to craft my awesome SF recruitment thread that will make snatch all the players from all the other servers (ALL OF THEM) and make every god on Olympus shed a tear due to its brilliance.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostAsylum.3018

LostAsylum.3018

And the GOLD award for player downed the most during one fight goes out to the poor uptick from GOM followed closely by another player receiving the SILVER award for the dissappearing beast form act, yes you guessed it! Another GOM player! Really guys I know I played horrible but what are you teaching your people? I was just one little asura that plays click the skill and they ran from me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR63SyT1jQw

Lil Kin Zen (PPOL)
Yea I kill People.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Alright i did, i finally did it kittenmit. Check out this post and know why SF is better than your servers.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Join-SF-Become-300-Hotter-instantly

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

And the GOLD award for player downed the most during one fight goes out to the poor uptick from GOM followed closely by another player receiving the SILVER award for the dissappearing beast form act, yes you guessed it! Another GOM player! Really guys I know I played horrible but what are you teaching your people? I was just one little asura that plays click the skill and they ran from me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR63SyT1jQw

Idn what this is all about but the guys u fought in your video are clearly from SF and not GoM… still funny stuff. I’m pretty sure if u met a lot of our GoM roamers they’d give you generally better entertainment A certain fireworks wielding thief comes to mind…

Alright i did, i finally did it kittenmit. Check out this post and know why SF is better than your servers.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Join-SF-Become-300-Hotter-instantly

I’d rather be 20% cooler than 300% hotter :P GoM for life!

(edited by Colt.9051)

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

keep sheening big bro!
stomp those bullies!

Attachments:

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ToaLux.6478

ToaLux.6478

So I’m not exactly sure what was going on while I was reading it, but I do know I laughed at least 4 times
Great job with it!

Also, to the SF and DR on DR’s bl that didn’t try to eat me as I wandered around, it was much appreciated. Oh, and to the SF thief that intrepidly dared to literally walk (with a fearsome gait of course) into a gaggle of DR with me: I value your bravery, and I do hope you lived to speak of it

Fil(l)aen ~ Ranger/Mesmer ~ SAO ~ GoM
The Orange Asura with the Sun Kite

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

clint.5681

@ Colt, insane, Toalux

thanks, I know you all are trying with ever fiber of you being to not drop some gems into a transfer to SF, gl!

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

To the DR that are upset over being steam rolled by numbers alone, suck it up we have the weakest 24 hour coverage in North America.. I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

Pick your fights and enjoy the ones you get that aren’t 30 on 1.

Some folks were upset we lost our keep in EB, I had a blast had to go empty my bags multiple times… so we lost it shrugs well get it back. Don’t worry about points till our coverage improves… instead embrace the fight.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Ok seriously, I’m seeing bad SF zerging quality here… This zerg in particular got wiped 2v10ish by me and a guildie alone b/c they wanted to zerg me while I was 1v2ing a few SF and spawn camped us to legendaries. If you allow that to happen as a commander… I have nothing to say… (Btw, had fun sitting on the commander that organized spawn camping 2 GoM :P)

(Took the pic midfight tho, had killed the commander once and a few beforehand wiped to legendaries.)

Attachments:

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: qualm like a bomb.6512

qualm like a bomb.6512

To the DR that are upset over being steam rolled by numbers alone, suck it up we have the weakest 24 hour coverage in North America.. I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

Pick your fights and enjoy the ones you get that aren’t 30 on 1.

Some folks were upset we lost our keep in EB, I had a blast had to go empty my bags multiple times… so we lost it shrugs well get it back. Don’t worry about points till our coverage improves… instead embrace the fight.

^^ Need more of this. I love the positivity. We just had a great time doing our drunken WvW night On both enemies BL. Even managed to flip Goms Bay and Garrison. Left to do a breakout or two and then came back to wipe up some SF trying to get their SW tower, farmed them had an epic three way and finally capped that tower. Another proud DR drunken wvw night. If we all could play 24/7 we may be able to keep up with the numbers these guys throw at us. But either way its all about the bags.

Qualm – Commander
Grievance [GVNC] – Our drunken WvW is the kitten
Devona’s Rest – Forever Outnumbered & Kittened upon by Anet

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Ok seriously, I’m seeing bad SF zerging quality here… This zerg in particular got wiped 2v10ish by me and a guildie alone b/c they wanted to zerg me while I was 1v2ing a few SF and spawn camped us to legendaries. If you allow that to happen as a commander… I have nothing to say… (Btw, had fun sitting on the commander that organized spawn camping 2 GoM :P)

(Took the pic midfight tho, had killed the commander once and a few beforehand wiped to legendaries.)

Just to let you know, there has been PVE commanders on all day commanding the fairweathers. I may be wrong, but i dont think i saw a single one of our regular commanders on. So yes there was some pretty bad zerging going on (in EB atleast).

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Just to let you know, there has been PVE commanders on all day commanding the fairweathers. I may be wrong, but i dont think i saw a single one of our regular commanders on. So yes there was some pretty bad zerging going on (in EB atleast).

Now that you mention it most SF tags I see are a mesh of guild tags I’ve never seen before, that and I’m seeing a bunch of low rank commanders… that could be it, I hope… I usually roam BL maps, usually SF’s since I have a pretty good track record of finding 1v1 and 1v2 or 1v3 fights there, and the occasional zerg chase is nice :P

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

SF, we need to back off the gas. If every one of the lower tiers servers ever did anything to work together: we need to not gain rating if at all possible.

Those POS Kainengs are trying to sandbag and fall into the bottom league for EZ mode. (We faced them, it will be easy mode for them if they do manage to fall).

Mag Server Leader

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

bleh apologies im trying to break the forum warrior habit.

Though if you see Deritt feel free to wave and beckon ill fight anyone if its not mid big brawl.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

(edited by irishhaf.1692)

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: cyanidediamond.6873

cyanidediamond.6873

Just checking in and saying that LGG had a lot of fun playing with u guys this week. Just a reminder to check siege. We had fun retaking hills.

Attachments:

[LGG] Local Genius Gaming | Gate of Madness

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

LostAsylum.3018

Can’t a guy flip camps in piece ? Seriously I don’t mind training your kiddies GOM but imma hafta see some compensation for this SF cherry picker! I think he is just mad I stomped him earlier when he tried playing back stab while I was in mid flip with cooldowns.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxcRaLlFfKQ&feature=youtu.be

Lil Kin Zen (PPOL)
Yea I kill People.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

breh.5987

You handled all those other dudes, but not an SF thief? Thanks for the SF ego boost. Yeah we kill people better.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

LostAsylum.3018

I don’t think better is the word. That was more like gettin kittened with yer pants down.

Lil Kin Zen (PPOL)
Yea I kill People.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

breh.5987

No, pretty sure better is the right word. You were doing so well against so many and bam, got worked. Sf, boy. How we do it.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

LostAsylum.3018

Please forgive my ignorance Sir. I admit I was the one stomped. I bow to your wisdom and cherry picking ways.

Lil Kin Zen (PPOL)
Yea I kill People.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Can’t a guy flip camps in piece ? Seriously I don’t mind training your kiddies GOM but imma hafta see some compensation for this SF cherry picker! I think he is just mad I stomped him earlier when he tried playing back stab while I was in mid flip with cooldowns.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxcRaLlFfKQ&feature=youtu.be

360p we meet again

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

LostAsylum.3018

Was that you? You naughty little kill stealer!

Lil Kin Zen (PPOL)
Yea I kill People.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

breh.5987

Its okay, you’re young. You may call it cherry picking, but real killers call it taking advantage of a situation whereas they get all the glory and you get stomped. Nice guys finish last, Look it up.

And no that isn’t clint. Hes making a joke on your video quality.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spirit Ritulist.9315

Spirit Ritulist.9315

Great fights with SF in EB today you guys managed to fill my 116 inventory in matter of 10-15 minutes lol only to come back with double the numbers you had earlier and completely destroy us but up until that point we had a blast who knows we might beat GoM this week (I said might lets just hope GoM week day presence is weaker the AR at 10:00 AM in morning)

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

welp since it looks like I will be furloughed this week I just might be there at 10 am to try and hold the line.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neko Dudley.2495

Neko Dudley.2495

Its okay, you’re young. You may call it cherry picking, but real killers call it taking advantage of a situation whereas they get all the glory and you get stomped. Nice guys finish last, Look it up.

And no that isn’t clint. Hes making a joke on your video quality.

Nice guys would have stomped him as well.

Gate of Madness [MAL] EB
Yarr! I be keeping me pirate runes, Matey. Yarr! You’re welcome. Yarr!

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeroskillz.4983

Zeroskillz.4983

I want to thank the SF ele commander and his 2 buddies in DR nn camp. They killed all the guards and I wandered in and won 3v1.

We then went on to take out 5 catapults at nw tower. Good fun and keep the loot bags comin! Better off workin a gate down than a fortified wall. Good try, definitely were persistent. I give you that.

Xx Zeroskillz Xx – No Talent Mez
[SIX] Days of Judgement – Commander
Devona’s Rest