Colt.9051

Exactly what I said.

Attachments:

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Hey anyone from SF know if STaR is the WvW arm of Swat? I want to add them to our recruitment thread (in my sig) but i want to be sure first.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Storm Sunstarr.8470

Storm Sunstarr.8470

To all the Gom and DR who saw the roaming Jackalope siege zerg and didn’t kill us, we salute you! And for the mean poopyheads that killed us, why do you hate us? We just wanted to extend the fuzzy paw of peace and add a touch of humor to the battle

Attachments:

Aurora Sunstarr, leader of Sunstarr Clan [Suns]
Sorrows Furnace
“Youth and strength can always be overcome by old age and treachery!”

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir Tripsalot.1803

Sir Tripsalot.1803

Hey anyone from SF know if STaR is the WvW arm of Swat? I want to add them to our recruitment thread (in my sig) but i want to be sure first.

No, they are two different guilds. StaR just transferred from BG a 2-3 weeks ago, which is why you haven’t seen them until recently.

Sorrow’s Furnace [SF] [mfya]
Mr Pocket Rocket~Charr~Guardian~Commander

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

No, they are two different guilds. StaR just transferred from BG a 2-3 weeks ago, which is why you haven’t seen them until recently.

Let me correct that:
Most of StaR is from SF, only the commander went to BG for a bit and came back, which explains the tactical advantage we get in battles.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir Tripsalot.1803

Sir Tripsalot.1803

It wasn’t just the commander. Around 5-10 people went to BG and came back with him. Although you right that at this point the guild is made up of more people that didn’t come from BG than did.

Source: running with float team from the beginning, member of [StaR].

Sorrow’s Furnace [SF] [mfya]
Mr Pocket Rocket~Charr~Guardian~Commander

(edited by Sir Tripsalot.1803)

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Let me correct that:
Most of StaR is from SF, only the commander went to BG for a bit and came back, which explains the tactical advantage we get in battles.

Ahh alrighty, I just assumed the were a spin off created recently. Thanks both of you.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: madchatter.7964

madchatter.7964

To all the Gom and DR who saw the roaming Jackalope siege zerg and didn’t kill us, we salute you! And for the mean poopyheads that killed us, why do you hate us? We just wanted to extend the fuzzy paw of peace and add a touch of humor to the battle

OMG, that’s amazing! I’m sad I missed seeing that! <3

I hope you don’t mind too terribly if I shamelessly steal your idea one of these days…

GoM – [ASH] | Check out the GoMmunity!
main: Medeina (human d/d ele)
alts: yes xP

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

OMG, that’s amazing! I’m sad I missed seeing that! <3

I hope you don’t mind too terribly if I shamelessly steal your idea one of these days…

If you can resist the temptation to deploy seige in a tower while not recapping your garrison…

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

clint.5681

lol that picture is totally going in the sf thread

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Nothin makes a good WvW like a couple ppl gathering around a bonfire sharing stories across enemy lines about moa lore :P

Attachments:

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iceburn.4217

Iceburn.4217

Can’t a guy flip camps in piece ? Seriously I don’t mind training your kiddies GOM but imma hafta see some compensation for this SF cherry picker! I think he is just mad I stomped him earlier when he tried playing back stab while I was in mid flip with cooldowns.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxcRaLlFfKQ&feature=youtu.be

The only thing I noticed is that you are a clicker >.< you would be so much better if you didn’t click… maby it just frustrates me

|Stormy Jade~ Ele | |Saviour Iceburn~ Guard| |Killzn~ Necro|
|Stormy Knightz~ war| |Ranged Iceburn~ Ranger| |Jizmoh~ Engi|
→ Sorrow’s Furnace

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eli.6795

Eli.6795

Hey guys.
StaR is originally from Sorrow’s Furnace, mainly comprised of WvW players from the guild [KING]. When Arthur left, about 15-20 of us decided to take a hiatus and visit Blackgate for the summer, to brush up on tactics and see how the upper tiers played. its refreshing to be back home, and we are very excited for league play to start.

Good hunting! See you on the Battlefield.

|Sorrow’s Furnace| [StaR] Commander
Myhkas [80 Charr Warrior]
Kushra [80 Sylvari Guardian]

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeroskillz.4983

Zeroskillz.4983

All this SF recruiting and talk of superior tactics is funny. From what I have seen there hasn’t been anything superior.

We used our communication to wipe your Zerg in DR multiple times yesterday. Yes we lost EB keep but we kept u out of hills when the inner gate was 25% after you wiped the poor GoMers that were there. Dialed my friend spirit up and that was a good laugh of a wipe.

Also saw 5 lost catapults at nw tower from the EWOK ele commander and some warrior commander. We took out all 5 of yours with one catapult then proceeded to eat your numbers. I personally downed 2 of your commanders at least 3 times in less than an hour.

I don’t care that we are outnumbered every time I log on. Gives me something fun to do.

Insert DR recruitment plug here.

Xx Zeroskillz Xx – No Talent Mez
[SIX] Days of Judgement – Commander
Devona’s Rest

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Zeroskillz.4983

Playing as DR reminds me of the Alamo. Got to say I’m proud to have been here since game release and I will never leave. And props to all the other fellow DRs who have been loyal to our server. We appreciate you

Devona’s Rest

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

clint.5681

All this SF recruiting and talk of superior tactics is funny. From what I have seen there hasn’t been anything superior.

We used our communication to wipe your Zerg in DR multiple times yesterday. Yes we lost EB keep but we kept u out of hills when the inner gate was 25% after you wiped the poor GoMers that were there. Dialed my friend spirit up and that was a good laugh of a wipe.

Also saw 5 lost catapults at nw tower from the EWOK ele commander and some warrior commander. We took out all 5 of yours with one catapult then proceeded to eat your numbers. I personally downed 2 of your commanders at least 3 times in less than an hour.

I don’t care that we are outnumbered every time I log on. Gives me something fun to do.

Cool story, @Eli thanks

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Zeroskillz.4983

Cool story, @Eli thanks [/quote]

I’m glad you enjoyed it. I’ll have a lot more before the weeks over. Stories of how SFs superior strategies won them many great battles against those soldiers in the Alamo.

Devona’s Rest

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

I’m glad you enjoyed it. I’ll have a lot more before the weeks over. Stories of how SFs superior strategies won them many great battles against those soldiers in the Alamo.

Wow, you just made my day.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Lol people always make weird comparisons to their servers and SF. A few weeks ago was the us army and the Chinese army.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: breh.5987

breh.5987

As opposed to the 1 vs 9000’s scenario your people seem to enjoy bragging about here(Which probably never happened)

Difference is our people in wvw are terrible at the moment. Just a bunch of fairweathers, but you guys still don’t do anything about it. Perhaps less bragging here on supposed alamo defenses and more time actually doing that with your stuff in game.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Zeroskillz.4983

I’ll be sure to get some screen shots up. Nobody said you had 9000 either. I’m just saying quit bragging about superior tactics when we know the real reason.

Not complaining as I don’t mind recapping my BL every time I log on. Much wxp to be gotten.

I’m sure you have a good core group as well. Every server does. Just remember to screen shot some of these superior tactics in action too.

PS. They did have golems at the Alamo if you were wondering

Devona’s Rest

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Topher.1684

Topher.1684

Just remember to screen shot some of these superior tactics in action too.

I base my superior tactics off advise from our overlords:

Attachments:

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

breh.5987

Point being you’re bragging about winning while being outnumbered, all the while crying about losing because you’re outnumbered.

Its quite blatant you’re here to pat your worked over ego and yet it betrays you. Other servers have said they’re “Neo” and we’re “Smith” Matrix level comparison.

And now we have an alamo one. Merely paying tribute to our ego further.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Who exactly in this thread was bragging about having superior skills in the first place? All i saw was a random Alamo reference come out of no where.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Zeroskillz.4983

Let me correct that:

“Tactical advantages.” Pat my ego. Pat your ego. Every week it’s the same thing. One server claims to be more awesome than the other by skill.

We haven’t had anyone from DR trolling the forums in a while since we lost our wvw base for the 2nd time so somebody had to step in for a little while.

I’m open for dueling any of SF commanders too. Just pm me in game if you want to 1v1

Devona’s Rest

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: madchatter.7964

madchatter.7964

Lol people always make weird comparisons to their servers and SF. A few weeks ago was the us army and the Chinese army.

Let’s make a photo album of SF! I’ll start!

Attachments:

GoM – [ASH] | Check out the GoMmunity!
main: Medeina (human d/d ele)
alts: yes xP

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

I get the feeling the Karma train along with the PvE commanders rolled around EB thanks to a comparatively easy week, considering after what we went through with Kain and YB. Yeah, it felt good crushing you guys underneath our boots and having numbers that the other two always seemed to have felt good as well. I do like the fights we get into, but after a while, it gets dull.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

oh man mr perplexity engi near golanta that was a nice try catching me off guard an all but nope :P victory is mine!

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Let’s make a photo album of SF! I’ll start!

I was going to make a GoM one but couldn’t find a good pic of IoJ.

Mag Server Leader

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostAsylum.3018

LostAsylum.3018

Can’t a guy flip camps in piece ? Seriously I don’t mind training your kiddies GOM but imma hafta see some compensation for this SF cherry picker! I think he is just mad I stomped him earlier when he tried playing back stab while I was in mid flip with cooldowns.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxcRaLlFfKQ&feature=youtu.be

The only thing I noticed is that you are a clicker >.< you would be so much better if you didn’t click… maby it just frustrates me

Only let it frustrate you if you get stomped by my clicking bad habits Until then just relax bro

Lil Kin Zen (PPOL)
Yea I kill People.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

LostAsylum.3018

Hey I’m open to duels with you GOM or SF guys just send me a chat.

Lil Kin Zen (PPOL)
Yea I kill People.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Been on DR since I got the game not going anywhere my fun level is higher here at the bottom, cause when we win its that much sweeter..

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

LostAsylum.3018

Hey I just dueled a human thief from GOM at the windmill. I think the guild tag was ADHD or something. If you see this post could you please give me a rematch….you stole my mojo man. I’ve never seen such speed.

Lil Kin Zen (PPOL)
Yea I kill People.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

breh.5987

Hey I just dueled a human thief from GOM at the windmill. I think the guild tag was ADHD or something. If you see this post could you please give me a rematch….you stole my mojo man. I’ve never seen such speed.

Stop clicking and their speed is nothing. But then again you’re a clicker.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

LostAsylum.3018

I’m guessing your not clicker so maybe you can school me in person? Friend me and chat me up we can meet at windmill.

Lil Kin Zen (PPOL)
Yea I kill People.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

breh.5987

I’m guessing your not clicker so maybe you can school me in person? Friend me and chat me up we can meet at windmill.

I can’t be helping out the enemy get good, right? Counterproductive. I will teach you this though. Do not post vids of you being bad while owning bads and bragging about killing bads while being bad.

Watch breaking bad.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

LostAsylum.3018

I can’t be helping out the enemy get good, right? Counterproductive. I will teach you this though. Do not post vids of you being bad while owning bads and bragging about killing bads while being bad.

Watch breaking bad.

Haha your silly. I figure i could at least help you instead find humbleness :P
Seriously hit me up.

Lil Kin Zen (PPOL)
Yea I kill People.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Only about 15-20 GoM players went to IoJ, majority of GoM transfers went to SBI,BP and JQ, learning!

Here’s a good IoJ Picture.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Only about 15-20 GoM players went to IoJ, majority of GoM transfers went to SBI,BP and JQ, learning!

I fell like you were just waiting for any excuse to post that picture lol, cool pic tho.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

I fell like you were just waiting for any excuse to post that picture lol, cool pic tho.

just an excuse to post really, [NA] already have enough posters replying to em, needed new topic to post about here. lol

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: the woodfist.6972

the woodfist.6972

Been on DR since I got the game not going anywhere my fun level is higher here at the bottom, cause when we win its that much sweeter..

Feel the same way, had way more fun against Yak’s and Kaineng last matches.

The Steel Ministry [SM]

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: vitali.1609

vitali.1609

LOL, take a look at the guild tag on this guy…ring any bells SF?
Farmed thier guild groups for quite a while out there with about a third of thier numbers with our small group teams.
Was some funny kitten seeing them freeze in thier tracks every time we ran into them.
Sorry SIX but your on farm status.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

In before IoJ crumbles now that league format has changed….

Mag Server Leader

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

In before IoJ crumbles now that league format has changed….

I wouldnt see IoJ crumbling any time soon, they have a good solid community, could the new big transfer guilds decided to leave? Maybe. All up to them, i see no reason to leave IoJ, even if we lost every week from now on.

The biggest challenges will be Mag,DB,SBI and maybe EB, IoJ is in the mid of silver league. I bet youre happy that SF is near the top of Bronze league eh? d=(~.^)z

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Hello my pals, I guess we are fighting you now

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

I bet youre happy that SF is near the top of Bronze league eh? d=(~.^)z

I would be if I played for rewards and PPT!

Mag Server Leader

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Well if DH keeps dropping points and we keep gaining them rank 17 is ours.

On a related note WvW is disabled because ANet messed up the matches in the last patch.

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Well if DH keeps dropping points and we keep gaining them rank 17 is ours.

On a related note WvW is disabled because ANet messed up the matches in the last patch.

Only thing that concerns me is keeping NSP where they are and not allowing any of those servers who (shall remain nameless) are sandbagging trying to get into the bronze league.

I say that not because I want to “win”, but because I want this thing to be as “even” as it possibly can. While it still will be lopsided in many matches, I think anyone who has seen the YB’s/Kains of the world can understand the sentiment of “even as it possibly can”.

Mag Server Leader

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Hello my pals, I guess we are fighting you now

Wait wat
omg I might log in now

9/27 GOM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spirit Ritulist.9315

Spirit Ritulist.9315

As it was once said in a IoJ vs DR thread (to lazy to find it I just remember) it’s hard to see your “superior tatics” behind your sea of red most of the time you’ll just wipe DR and GoM simply because you have double if not triple numbers on your side I’m not complaining about numbers or anything having fun time killing you guys seems to be answer to a lot of your problems in a fight is throw more bodies on it till you win which in my case means I’m going be knee deep in loot bags smiling on my AC for when you guys finally do win lol.