9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Is there anybody on BP or CD that doesn’t follow the drooling, mouthbreathing mass from tower to tower, that can ACTUALLY fight 1 on 1 well without the support of the zerg?

If so, point me in their direction.

If I recall correctly your guild lost a 3v3 against a PUG team I was a part of. I don’t mean to be that guy, but perhaps you shouldn’t talk THAT big.

The only time we ran with a group larger than two yesterday was in our night-slot; with 7. You’re recalling inaccuracies. Although I do play a mesmer – so perhaps it may have looked like more.

I would be happy to oblige to an actual 3v3 once we have more than one player on.

must’ve been a clone, you seem like an incredibly advanced player and probably the only one who can tell the difference between clones and people.
+1 respect scale

See, you made the sarcasm a little too obvious – but I managed to make you reply with a snarky comment – so I win!!

I only mentioned recalling correctly to be humble.

We did beat you. Back on DR.

Oh yeah you talked big prior to being beat back then too.

Oh hell yeah, I remember that too. And I don’t even contest that one bit. Haha.

EDIT: The offer stands, though – we’re still looking for 3v3’s – 5v5’s.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

(edited by nyckolag.2394)

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I noticed now that we have moved up into higher tiers, solo roaming is not really an option anymore when “roaming” has become a minimum requirement of 4 players up or more.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

Boi!!!!

I love enemy Hax. Love Anet even more for doing nothing about the hack issue.

NA, I’m looking at you.

wut

Did I stutter?

Engi, Mesmer, later an Ele…

See, once you play the game long enough, then find the website/video’s, you can kinda pull it; Out of the Crowd.

Please show me these videos about working hacks in guild wars and what they do. I would love to see them. Also you say you hate drama, yet that is all you created, you have no proof of anyone hacking outside of you coming here saying “HURR DURR YOU WERE HACKING!”

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyskythyn.6471

Kyskythyn.6471

is it the ele with speed stomps? get downed and the stomp is instant?

Edit: I never seen the tag but for me it might have been lag, it just appeared as I got stomped by a click on the run.

I run a full zerk ele in our small man, so i kill people…rather quickly. ^.-

Good times fighting [AR] too, you guys are well coordinated.

Miss Kysie – S/F condi bunker ele
River of Tears – S/D glass ele
Solo and small group roamer

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Edit: I never seen the tag but for me it might have been lag, it just appeared as I got stomped by a click on the run.

Yes, but how do you insta stake on down or are you just going full blown DPS on our dead kitten lol. Swear I see a stake each time.

Isle Of Janthir

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Yup I officially give up with solo roaming this match up, finally get a good 1v1 and it gets rolled by his guild mates, tracked him down again for another fight, another half good fight and 2 guildies come swarming at me, find him again and he has a personal body guard now -.-

….. And Elementalist.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Props to the [CORE] engineer and guardian duo in the ruins, the best 2v2 I have had in a couple weeks.

That was me and our resident Mystic Forgemaster Dfark!. Thanks for the fights, I know both of us like the small team fights. Your conditions were ridiculous. I felt like ice cream on a hot summer day. I couldn’t keep popping the condition cleanses often enough! Good fights!

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

Get off my lawn BP you can’t have it -.-

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

I credit our resident necro. I heard he sleeps in a coffin and eats babies.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

CD and BP so quite on the forums I cant make new friends if all you guys do is forum lurk!

Isle Of Janthir

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

CD and BP so quite on the forums I cant make new friends if all you guys do is forum lurk!

meow

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

So srsly does the NA guild always watch 1v1’s then jump in to stomp anyone and everyone, every time? Because you’ve interrupted my 1v1’s two nights in a row. If you want to pretend to be a kittening fight club….be one. Don’t be some scrubs, running in for free stomps every time. And I know kitten well I’m not the only one to see it. Was just in a great fight with a Ranger, mutually downed each other….BAM NA Spectators run in for free stomps.

Bad business.

If someone runs past your little fight club ordeals at the ruins or where ever and chooses to pass through, it’s because they know what you’re doing and respect it. If you aggro said passer-through expect a fight…no matter how disrespectful that is towards a player respecting your little 1v1 get together. But when said aggro’d player drops one of you and you all jump in (second night in a row) you’re then just a bunch of kittenheads. Plain and simple.

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

(edited by Crimson Magdelana.9024)

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

So srsly does the NA guild always watch 1v1’s then jump in to stomp anyone and everyone, every time? Because you’ve interrupted my 1v1’s two nights in a row. If you want to pretend to be a kittening fight club….be one. Don’t be some scrubs, running in for free stomps every time. And I know kitten well I’m not the only one to see it. Was just in a great fight with a Ranger, mutually downed each other….BAM NA Spectators run in for free stomps.

Bad business.

If someone runs past your little fight club ordeals at the ruins or where ever and chooses to pass through, it’s because they know what you’re doing and respect it. If you aggro said passer-through expect a fight…no matter how disrespectful that is towards a player respecting your little 1v1 get together. But when said aggro’d player drops one of you and you all jump in (second night in a row) you’re then just a bunch of kittenheads. Plain and simple.

<3 I’m not the only one, this makes me happy!

….. And Elementalist.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Kyskythyn.6471

Bad business.

If you’re referring to the fight I think you are, not many people duel on top of the sentry point. We deliberately hold fight club and similar events behind the windmill of south camp because it is an out of the way place of no importance.

Yes, but how do you insta stake on down or are you just going full blown DPS on our dead kitten lol. Swear I see a stake each time.

I don’t have haste or anything so it’s possible you lagged. :/

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

This thread is funny. Also, i totally hack. Report me!

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

Gunna go ahead and say it’s probably him using Churning Earth.
Kys, is what you call a ‘dps-kitten-house’ he seems to be able to slaughter full hp tanks + who ever tries to rez them down in 2 seconds, lol.
AIN’T NO NEED TO QUICKNESS STOMP SON~!

to the other kittens calling us out for crashing 1v1’s. I believe you’re either misreading the tag by being blind, dyslexic and/or attempting to 1v1 on a sentry, camp or something with an objective. We don’t crash duels, we yell at people who do it to us. We host fight clubs, we promote gvg’s, small man pvp and roaming.
You really think we’d want to X vs 1 some random who’s probably using a running man warrior anyway, lol.

I’ve recently been uploading the occasional fight to youtube anyway, if you would like to see our hacks take a look at my sig.
/shamelessselfpromote

Attachments:

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Bad business.

If you’re referring to the fight I think you are, not many people duel on top of the sentry point. We deliberately hold fight club and similar events behind the windmill of south camp because it is an out of the way place of no importance.

I don’t have haste or anything so it’s possible you lagged. :/

Fact of the matter is, I’m not the only person to stroll across a duel…or an obvious dueling area and partake or choose to pass through only to be ganked by NA players (the guild). Whether respecting the possible 1v1 situation or actually getting in on the action, NA players habitually jump in and gank anyone and everyone and it has very well been noted by the IoJ Fight Club/1v1 Community.

We wiped a fight club last night because of it. And I promise you if I find another one full of NA ppl I’ll just assume it’s some people that want to die and respond accordingly.

You can pretend to be a 1v1/Fight Club bunch if you want, but your actions have spoken louder than anything on these forums.

Personally I highly recommend not even bothering with the respectful duels we can all usually expect from each other as this is the second night in a row I’ve watched NA (again the guild) do this. Don’t waste your time, someone will drop….and they’ll all run in and stomp you both. Easy badges, in the most shameful way of earning them.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Marcol.2349

“We wiped a fight club last night because of it. And I promise you if I find another one full of NA ppl I’ll just assume it’s some people that want to die and respond accordingly.”

You just sound like a bunch of morons, at the moment.
I’m gunna stop posting soon ‘cos I can’t stop laughing and I don’t want to wake up my house.

See you on Thursday for fight club <3

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Kyskythyn.6471

Fact of the matter is, I’m not the only person to stroll across a duel…or an obvious dueling area and partake or choose to pass through only to be ganked by NA players (the guild). Whether respecting the possible 1v1 situation or actually getting in on the action, NA players habitually jump in and gank anyone and everyone and it has very well been noted by the IoJ Fight Club/1v1 Community.

We wiped a fight club last night because of it. And I promise you if I find another one full of NA ppl I’ll just assume it’s some people that want to die and respond accordingly.

You can pretend to be a 1v1/Fight Club bunch if you want, but your actions have spoken louder than anything on these forums.

How am I to tell the difference between a random 1v1 and a duel if you fight in the middle of a contested area?

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

How am I to tell the difference between a random 1v1 and a duel if you fight in the middle of a contested area?

If people from three servers are standing around watching 2 people from 2 of those servers fight…that’s a great sign. Pretty much a “Ok it’s a fight club keep it moving”. Except the “Oh great NA is ganking me from behind as I tried to just pass on through” happens.

Or better yet “ok here’s a duel spot, oh he bowed at me let me return the bow and go at it. K he’s down OMG WHY ARE ALL THE PPL ATTACKING ME ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY WERE JUST WATCHING!!!1!!”.

You tracking yet? It doesn’t matter what situation the location is in. It’s simply a matter of the three servers behaving in a manner not expected by anyone who’s just there to wvw. Fight club / Duel bros know the scene when they see it.

When people not involved and pretending to be spectators jump in and stomp the people actually fighting….that’s sad. And guess what…..NA does it.

Anet does too….cept maybe that was just the SBI dev who tried to tell us we were breaking the rules…and then we stomped him out again. You got Anet bros in the guild? That might explain it.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

IoJ Y U WANT TO KEEP STONEMIST SO BAD

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

we need it for role-playing purposes

Hi

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Kyskythyn.6471

If people from three servers are standing around watching 2 people from 2 of those servers fight…that’s a great sign. Pretty much a “Ok it’s a fight club keep it moving”. Except the “Oh great NA is ganking me from behind as I tried to just pass on through” happens.

Or better yet “ok here’s a duel spot, oh he bowed at me let me return the bow and go at it. K he’s down OMG WHY ARE ALL THE PPL ATTACKING ME ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY WERE JUST WATCHING!!!1!!”.

You tracking yet? It doesn’t matter what situation the location is in. It’s simply a matter of the three servers behaving in a manner not expected by anyone who’s just there to wvw. Fight club / Duel bros know the scene when they see it.

When people not involved and pretending to be spectators jump in and stomp the people actually fighting….that’s sad. And guess what…..NA does it.

Anet does too….cept maybe that was just the SBI dev who tried to tell us we were breaking the rules…and then we stomped him out again. You got Anet bros in the guild? That might explain it.

In that case I was not there and have no idea what you’re talking about. See you on the battlefield <3

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

we need it for role-playing purposes

Indeed. Honeymist is role play friendly.

- The Queen

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

CrazyCanuck.4265

Just gonna throw this out there. If you want an uninterrupted duel, go to the windmill, or any other place on the map that doesnt have thousands of people run through it on a daily basis. The fact that you are so kitten over this is hilarious. And the fact that it is IoJ who is complaining about ruining 1v1s just makes it so much funnier.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Just gonna throw this out there. If you want an uninterrupted duel, go to the windmill, or any other place on the map that doesnt have thousands of people run through it on a daily basis. The fact that you are so kitten over this is hilarious. And the fact that it is IoJ who is complaining about ruining 1v1s just makes it so much funnier.

The fact that the windmill was the first place this happened deems the rest of your nonsense invalid. Second was at ruins, third was windmill. Kthx.

Point blank and simple, if you want to have a fight club have one. Not a “OH SNAP DUDE IS ALMOST DEAD JUMP IN A GET HIM” or a “OH SNAP DUDE WON AND IS CLOSE TO DEAD SO LETS STOMP HIM OUT” club.

Many people have seen it, talked about it, and been upset about it. And it’s the same guild every time. Server origin has nothing to do with it, guild origin however does. NA jumps and dumps people clearly in 1v1 fights. Nothing more nothing less, and I’m not the only person to see it happen. That’s the base and source of all of this. Police up your people or deal with the kittenty rep…I don’t care either way. Just know..that we now know….you aren’t worth our time. Chime in when you have something a little more conducive next time…plx.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Marcol.2349

NA crash windmill? Now that is just plain silly. You seem incredibly mad about stuff that has never happened.
I can’t give a definite reason of why you’d be so upset about things we haven’t done, the only conclusion I can come up with is that it must be your PvD mentality.
It’s okay though, I found the solution. You, and your friends stick to ramming doors and the rest of us will play.

Now that is settled, back to roaming and crashing 1v1’s cos that’s what we do.

Crash your duel soon !

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

CrazyCanuck.4265

The fact that the windmill was the first place this happened deems the rest of your nonsense invalid. Second was at ruins, third was windmill. Kthx.

Point blank and simple, if you want to have a fight club have one. Not a “OH SNAP DUDE IS ALMOST DEAD JUMP IN A GET HIM” or a “OH SNAP DUDE WON AND IS CLOSE TO DEAD SO LETS STOMP HIM OUT” club.

Many people have seen it, talked about it, and been upset about it. And it’s the same guild every time. Server origin has nothing to do with it, guild origin however does. NA jumps and dumps people clearly in 1v1 fights. Nothing more nothing less, and I’m not the only person to see it happen. That’s the base and source of all of this. Police up your people or deal with the kittenty rep…I don’t care either way. Just know..that we now know….you aren’t worth our time. Chime in when you have something a little more conducive next time…plx.

If you are at windmill, I can assure you that no one from our guild cares enough to go there just to stomp your garbage kitten . Anywhere else, and you are free bags. I’m not going to tell my guildies to only engage once they are sure that it isn’t a 1v1 duel. And it is ironic that you would call out our guild on this, considering a majority of the members find 1v1s fun and we host/attend fight club ever Thursday. It is also quite ironic to hear this type of complaining from you, after all these months of chest thumping the IoJ zergball and how good you were at beating DR in ppt. Now all of a sudden it is “roamers are best, 1v1 me bro”.

Grow up and play the game, you are going to die and it won’t be fair, it never is. And if you want to see us kick your kitten in a “fair” 1v1, I’m sure many of us would be happy to oblige.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diamond.1093

Diamond.1093

All i can say is that i need to some screens up in this kitten. I know i don’t hack and no one else in our guild does. So if you have proof, by all means show us.

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

Oh and since we are starting drama, I would like to thank the random no name upleveled, guildless kittens who stole our golems in CD BL and ran them to their death. I would say that they were some random CD/BP spy, but so far I have seen mostly class from these servers so I bet it was those BAGS/DDLG kittens. Well you got your coming mister. You messed with the wrong person…DON"T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!?!? Well…I bet you don’t…but I’m coming for you anyway. When you think you are all nice and comfy underneath your blankey and warm bottle of milk ready to sleep the night away, I’ll be there…under the bed…waiting.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Marcol.2349

hahaha bags and ddlg are now on sbi right? is that who you guys have been up against? LOL

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

hahaha bags and ddlg are now on sbi right? is that who you guys have been up against? LOL

Yep

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

What happened here i dont even.

Commander Nachonix

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

lol shrubbery. What a post! Now THAT is a good GIF to finish it off

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Ooooooohhhhhhh this all make sense now finding out [NA] is from DR, I getcha now… No wonder.

….. And Elementalist.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

To the CD champion asura mesmer commander with a purple afro running scepter/torch in CD BL (that’s a fairly detailed description), major props for sticking it out. I was part of the 5-man thief group that kept harassing your minizerg. ‘Twas fun, and I’m glad you guys kept coming out to put up a fight.

Second Child

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Yesterday, my group and I thought it would be fun to take out CD’s durious treb while they were trebbing sm. We almost got it down with a ballista until this IoJ uplevevel decided to cannon our ballista from SM.

Good job IoJ uplevel! You stopped us from taking out the treb that’ll break your walls!

Stormbluff Isle

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Krew has had a lot of fun so far this matchup. Thank you NA, HOPE, CORE for the fights last night! hopefully we continue to see u guys all week

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Galwrath.9302

Lord Galwrath.9302

IoJ thinks they are some kind of elite roaming server now? What has the world come to…

Protip: IoJ is still just about the worst server in terms of skill level. Although maybe you would place above DR now, you know, seeing as they don’t have anyone playing anymore. I mean, comparatively speaking it’s always easy to compete with nothing and given IoJ’s demographics I don’t think that concept is too foreign either so GJ there.

Oh and I find it funny that Dim-son Smackd’in-arena would come and talk trash about trashing fight clubs being trash himself. Him simply showing up to one would put it in the trashcan immediately so complaining after that point is kind of moot.

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

(edited by Lord Galwrath.9302)

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

FYI to any people planning to hold fight club on IoJ bl. Many of us commanders have agreed to not allow it this week. You will be wiped behind wind mill. You’ve been warned thank you and have a jolly day!

Isle Of Janthir

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Lord Galwrath.9302

FYI to any people planning to hold fight club on IoJ bl. Many of us commanders have agreed to not allow it this week. You will be wiped behind wind mill. You’ve been warned thank you and have a jolly day!

I don’t know whether to call you out on being pathetic and bitter or laugh at you for implying that anyone would ever hold a fight club during Oceanic primetime unless it’s to watch the Kinky Giraffe go mano-o-mano against a door.

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

IoJ thinks they are some kind of elite roaming server now? What has the world come to…

Protip: IoJ is still just about the worst server in terms of skill level. Although maybe you would place above DR now, you know, seeing as they don’t have anyone playing anymore. I mean, comparatively speaking it’s always easy to compete with nothing and given IoJ’s demographics I don’t think that concept is too foreign either so GJ there.

Oh and I find it funny that Dim-son Smackd’in-arena would come and talk trash about trashing fight clubs being trash himself. Him simply showing up to one would put it in the trashcan immediately so complaining after that point is kind of moot.

So it seems NA is the new BAGS/DDLG. Well I have yet to find any NA that has put up any sort of resistance to me yet so good luck with all that.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crixus.9247

Crixus.9247

We normally run 5-10 man groups and zerg bust..but tbh you guys were tougher than entire SBI zergs we fought last week.

i believe you see you in the field.

Crixus

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Lord Galwrath.9302

So it seems NA is the new BAGS/DDLG.

There are so many striking disimilarities between these guilds and us I’m amazed your thick head hasn’t been hit by them yet.

Well I have yet to find any NA that has put up any sort of resistance to me yet so good luck with all that.

Wow, that’s some stunning wisdom right there. Now I don’t believe you have actually ever fought someone from NA one on one, and even so if you run condi cheese meta isn’t the whole “no resistance” part something you aim for? It always boggled my mind how people like you actually think when you boast about playing condi cheese.

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

/shrug

I assume you bailed on DR because it was a sinking ship, hopped to a higher tier, and now you’re upset because IOJ is beating you again. I’m sure there are some great players in NA but no one has really made a distinct impression on me yet. Keep on working on your forum warrior mastery, it needs work :\.

Good fights last night INC and MM. Definitely made us step up our game last night, enjoyed every second of it.

EDIT: DAT NA ele! I forgot about them. Ridiculously tanky, got our 8-10 to move right a long. Didn’t mean to call out a guild, but the whole IOJ haz no skillz is getting tired and old.

(edited by Visirale.6097)

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

/shrug

I assume you bailed on DR because it was a sinking ship, hopped to a higher tier, and now you’re upset because IOJ is beating you again. I’m sure there are some great players in NA but no one has really made a distinct impression on me yet. Keep on working on your forum warrior mastery, it needs work :\.

Good fights last night INC and MM. Definitely made us step up our game last night, enjoyed every second of it.

NA is great a a group, Only one to impress me alone though so far is the ele that can survive full zerker in wvw and that engi.

Isle Of Janthir

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

/shrug

Assuming that is just making an kitten out of youself. We left because we hated fighting the same servers over and over again, fighting in dead maps where you couldn’t find a single fight for over 20 minutes except camp guards, etc. We moved because we wanted more fights, more fun. Also, I’ve finally remembered the reason I dislike IoJ as a server. It’s full of whiners. this isn’t to say it goes for all of you. I like a lot of IoJ. Just, the vocal minority that is on the forum tends to whine. A lot.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

and here i thought we had thread w/o trolls or drama

another bags/ddl wanna be guild that think they are kitten zzzzzz

so far i can only give props to some thief from BP i met 2 days ago if we talk about skill lv that is

IOJ is not elite roaming server, it is just middle sized server with good community where people care about and support wvw, be it zerg vs zerg, zerg busting, GvG or fight club

you can’t really judge entire server skill level based upon very few people… want 1v1 skill lv? go to arena

as for CD players attitude, some of them start to act as SBI players: when they zerg down 2 ppl they start to spam emote and laugh yet they run for their life if they meet group of same size; saw exactly same crap from SBI, so zzzz

i suggest we all just ignore that guy and continue normal conversation:

looking at the score and some fights i have been participating in, i was wondering what happend to BP/CD population? it just doesn’t feel as massive as from SBI or like in the past when we faced you on DH; did you guys have ppl xfer off?

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

I don’t know whether to call you out on being pathetic and bitter or laugh at you for implying that anyone would ever hold a fight club during Oceanic primetime unless it’s to watch the Kinky Giraffe go mano-o-mano against a door.

Not speaking for oceanic, I just woke up for NA, and forgot to relay this last night. We generally do not care if fight club is happening if it is following the rules of fight club and not flipping camps. But when you (not calling out your guild or anything here dont get your hopes up, Im going off what people kept telling us about in team chat while me and others held off countless CD and BP on hills and bay) start flipping camps and are blatantly disrespecting fight club rules is when we draw a line and wont allow it as a majority. I personally love fight club and am sad it had to come to this.

Isle Of Janthir

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Lolwut?

My respect for IoJ has gone down the drain.

Stormbluff Isle