9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Looking foward how week days affect this match up. I dont recall IoJ having that many weekend warriors, so hopefully it’ll stay interesting

Commander Nachonix

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

This match up is so stale….Ioj is like a mini sbi since all their transfers for silver league and seige spamming but I give you props for not saying how god like and awesome you are like sbi does.
Cd are useless..never hitting ioj and always aiming for bp. -sigh-

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Coma Kid.5184

The Coma Kid.5184

I noticed now that we have moved up into higher tiers, solo roaming is not really an option anymore when “roaming” has become a minimum requirement of 4 players up or more.

Oh hey Seph, et any better at your ranger? (If you don’t remember me I’m the [EDGE] ranger/ele from DR that had some duels with you the day before I transferred off)

Want some more friendly duels? 8D

Gwen Andraste – Human Elementalist
Nameless Accord [NA]
Your Cute [Babe] – Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

So it seems NA is the new BAGS/DDLG.

There are so many striking disimilarities between these guilds and us I’m amazed your thick head hasn’t been hit by them yet.

Well I have yet to find any NA that has put up any sort of resistance to me yet so good luck with all that.

Wow, that’s some stunning wisdom right there. Now I don’t believe you have actually ever fought someone from NA one on one, and even so if you run condi cheese meta isn’t the whole “no resistance” part something you aim for? It always boggled my mind how people like you actually think when you boast about playing condi cheese.

I’m sorry are you psychic? Do you even know which toon I run with? Or build for that matter? Do I know you? You post made about as much sense as this:

Attachments:

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Galwrath.9302

Lord Galwrath.9302

/shrug
I assume you bailed on DR because it was a sinking ship, hopped to a higher tier, and now you’re upset because IOJ is beating you again.

I never bailed on DR, and why would I be upset about that? Because you tell me to be?

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

Oh and to clarify, I never regarded NA as some kind of scrub guild nor any kind of super group, it’s just that prior boasting didn’t make sense to me based on previous encounters. Trust me what I say this with all sincerity, I have much more respect for CD/BP and our battles than the jokefest of the past few weeks. especially against Blobbluff Isle.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

/shrug
I assume you bailed on DR because it was a sinking ship, hopped to a higher tier, and now you’re upset because IOJ is beating you again.

I never bailed on DR, and why would I be upset about that? Because you tell me to be?

I just assumed because your attitude was so similar. Maybe you’re not upset, but resorting to IOJ HAS NO SKILLZ gives off that impression.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

Mage Arena has potential

Attachments:

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Oh and to clarify, I never regarded NA as some kind of scrub guild nor any kind of super group, it’s just that prior boasting didn’t make sense to me based on previous encounters. Trust me what I say this with all sincerity, I have much more respect for CD/BP and our battles than the jokefest of the past few weeks. especially against Blobbluff Isle.

Either kiss already or set-up a gvg.

Just sayin

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I think I have to agree with this. Last matchup I don’t remember CD hitting SoS as often as we did.

I think they’re playing for 2nd. Oh well, we’re playing to hurt the tougher opponent, so keep your eyes out IoJ!

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Mage Arena has potential

Omg that character is the creepiest thing I’ve ever seen.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Mage Arena has potential

Necro OP. Try running 0/0/0/0/0 traits even.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

Either kiss already or set-up a gvg.

Just sayin

I don’t know…I do enjoy a good make out session as much as dragging a person’s carcass around behind me on the battlefield.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: skeet.1390

skeet.1390

To the [NA] either D/D or S/D ele last night…Good god you hit like a truck. My poor mesmer still doesn’t know what hit it.

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

To the [NA] either D/D or S/D ele last night…Good god you hit like a truck. My poor mesmer still doesn’t know what hit it.

That would be our full glass s/d ele, Kys. Highest he’s ever managed to hit was around a 20k churning earth on a fully geared 80. I think there was a 22k fire grab somewhere in there as well…

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: skeet.1390

skeet.1390

I know to fight him at great distance now.

Hope to see you guys out there soon. Thanks for the good fights last night.

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Hey, IoJ, I got something for you!

THE FLAME RAM!

Used for: Knocking down doors
Alternate use: Flame attack to weaken gates and hold choke points by causing burning and fear

Having been roaming our borderlands for the last 2 hours, I am now convinced you have never heard of it, so I figured I should let you know how it works, so you can save money. 5 Alphas and an Omega to try and knock down wooden doors must get expensive after awhile. They only cost 6 badges after all, and with a little fiddling you can upgrade them to the Superior Variety!

PROTIP: Superior Flame rams do more damage to gates then Alpha and Omega golems.

Attachments:

[KRTA]
Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

We never claimed to be the best. 90% or more of our “boasting” is just giving people incentive to come fight us rather than hide in a tower or zerg. Nothing gets people to come try and kill you like calling them bad. And if we happen to lose and people kitten talk us back on the forums about it, then it just gives me more things to read in my free time.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

THE FLAME RAM!

Alternate use: Flame attack to weaken gates and hold choke points by causing burning and fear

Having been roaming our borderlands for the last 2 hours, I am now convinced you have never heard of it, so I figured I should let you know how it works, so you can save money. 5 Alphas and an Omega to try and knock down wooden doors must get expensive after awhile. They only cost 6 badges after all, and with a little fiddling you can upgrade them to the Superior Variety!

PROTIP: Superior Flame rams do more damage to gates then Alpha and Omega golems.

If you find yourself outnumbered by mass amounts of golems, I post this inspirational video to help you get through the day

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ResetSmith.3719

ResetSmith.3719

This match up is so stale….Ioj is like a mini sbi since all their transfers for silver league and seige spamming but I give you props for not saying how god like and awesome you are like sbi does.

CD was coming for us last night in our BG pretty decently. I wouldn’t call them useless, they’re trying!

FA – lehcar elocin [CORE]

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

Duel bros know the scene when they see it.

Please, can this be the next big meme to sweep the nation?

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyskythyn.6471

Kyskythyn.6471

We left DR because we are a small group roaming guild and there were very few good fights as the T8 maps are mostly empty and often the only enemies we could fight were doors and guards. :/
So far we’ve found this group of servers much better. Although there is obviously more zerging here with the increased amount of players, it also means that there are more groups to harass and fight.
As for IoJ, I think you guys have come a long way from our fights a few months ago with DR. Pugs will be pugs, but I’ve seen a couple groups with some good sense and coordination. Keep it up!

NA is great a a group, Only one to impress me alone though so far is the ele that can survive full zerker in wvw and that engi.

You are too kind ^^

You too ^.-

Miss Kysie – S/F condi bunker ele
River of Tears – S/D glass ele
Solo and small group roamer

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

We left DR because we are a small group roaming guild and there were very few good fights as the T8 maps are mostly empty and often the only enemies we could fight were doors and guards. :/
So far we’ve found this group of servers much better. Although there is obviously more zerging here with the increased amount of players, it also means that there are more groups to harass and fight.
As for IoJ, I think you guys have come a long way from our fights a few months ago with DR. Pugs will be pugs, but I’ve seen a couple groups with some good sense and coordination. Keep it up!

NA is great a a group, Only one to impress me alone though so far is the ele that can survive full zerker in wvw and that engi.

You are too kind ^^

You too ^.-

You… I like you, you’re nice. See? We can all be friends. I get defensive when the “no skill” argument comes out.

Anyone down for 5v5s later this week?

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chilly.2087

Chilly.2087

halp, am lost. what r these forums.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diamond.1093

Diamond.1093

Whenever someone says something about an [NA] engi i think its me but i know its gwyndor ;-;

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Galwrath.9302

Lord Galwrath.9302

Whenever someone says something about an [NA] engi i think its me but i know its gwyndor ;-;

Attachments:

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

THE FLAME RAM!

we farmed so many bags from SBI last week, we got more than enough money to flood entire map with golems :P

Attachments:

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

More people who don’t like being showered with presents I’m merely a Sylvari who has discovered the concept of this “Santa Claus” and want to bring joy to all with my ’nades a plenty.

Attachments:

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Had a really fun fight today at north west tower on bp bl. Roaming omega golems rock. :P

Commander Nachonix

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I noticed now that we have moved up into higher tiers, solo roaming is not really an option anymore when “roaming” has become a minimum requirement of 4 players up or more.

Oh hey Seph, et any better at your ranger? (If you don’t remember me I’m the [EDGE] ranger/ele from DR that had some duels with you the day before I transferred off)

Want some more friendly duels? 8D

Hell yea man! And I remember all the rangers that have beaten me sadly, [EDGE][Os][BEAST] and my latest one from last match up was ripshank a charr ranger from [RISE] …
I ended up changing a lot of things from last time though

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I think I have to agree with this. Last matchup I don’t remember CD hitting SoS as often as we did.

I think they’re playing for 2nd. Oh well, we’re playing to hurt the tougher opponent, so keep your eyes out IoJ!

CD pop over once every so often, grab klovan then leave, COMMIT CD! COMMIT!
Might sound bad, but I don’t mind losing this match up if all 3 servers played for 1st and made the match up a bit ore intense that it is, just a little sad you guys lack the oceanic presence a bit

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

THE FLAME RAM!

we farmed so many bags from SBI last week, we got more than enough money to flood entire map with golems :P

You say that like its accomplishment :P SBI is awesome for farming. We can even get our PvE players into our keeps when SBI starts attacking They are a bit better now that guilds that know what they are doing are transferring though. Before it was rather funny.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

Sorry to bring back a bad memory but I may have added that clip to a kys’ kitten s people montage that I just started, lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHF5sdnQ5DY
I shall be added more and more all week long so come join the fun and get 1 shot =] <33333

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

FYI to any people planning to hold fight club on IoJ bl. Many of us commanders have agreed to not allow it this week. You will be wiped behind wind mill. You’ve been warned thank you and have a jolly day!

This is probably one of the most pitifully sad things I’ve read in this forum so far. Why are you so upset and taking a game that seriously? LOL.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

FYI to any people planning to hold fight club on IoJ bl. Many of us commanders have agreed to not allow it this week. You will be wiped behind wind mill. You’ve been warned thank you and have a jolly day!

This is probably one of the most pitifully sad things I’ve read in this forum so far. Why are you so upset and taking a game that seriously? LOL.

Please read what I said in a reply to another person. This is largely do to CD and BP being disrespectful during Fight Club. I am a strong supporter for GvG and Fight Club and am sad this happened.

Isle Of Janthir

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Please read what I said in a reply to another person. This is largely do to CD and BP being disrespectful during Fight Club. I am a strong supporter for GvG and Fight Club and am sad this happened.

NA/EDGE!!!!!!!! Grrrrr

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

Hello! I am here to announce that NA will be hosting fight club once a night, all week long at 5pm server time that we may or may not show up to ourselves just to see how many times IoJ comes out to try and wipe us! Usually happens in CD BL behind the windmill. Thank you, and hope to see you all there! Cause you sure won’t see us!

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

NA is zerging guild, nuff said. You still have a thing or two to learn about zerging to be on our level of zerg though.

P.S. to CrazyCanuck: PvDoor moar plz.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

hey creepy <3

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Coma Kid.5184

The Coma Kid.5184

NA is zerging guild, nuff said. You still have a thing or two to learn about zerging to be on our level of zerg though.

P.S. to CrazyCanuck: PvDoor moar plz.

Exactly! Zerg more you NA baddies! L2 get away from your zergs gosh! Oh wait… whoops

Gwen Andraste – Human Elementalist
Nameless Accord [NA]
Your Cute [Babe] – Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Hello! I am here to announce that NA will be hosting fight club once a night, all week long at 5pm server time that we may or may not show up to ourselves just to see how many times IoJ comes out to try and wipe us! Usually happens in CD BL behind the windmill. Thank you, and hope to see you all there! Cause you sure won’t see us!

We dont care if it happens in other BLs, Thats then that servers issue. I stated our BL. Ill gladly show to any fight clubs outside of it & expect me to lose cause im a baddie

Isle Of Janthir

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

Once there was these badz from IOJ. Theee 3nd.

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

Oh, we never hold it on other borderlands lol. It’s always on our home BL. Always.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

CORE, SE, YOU GUYS ARE MEAN I LIKE FIGHTING YOU WITH EVEN NUMBERS NOT 2:1 QQQ oh btw that fight at the camp was a distraction for hills AND bay which you guys were fighting us while he ninjad it xD IT WAS FUN THOUGH, GOOD FIGHTS!

I cried when I saw this You guys scare me

Attachments:

(edited by Insane Pancakez.9182)

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

CORE, SE, YOU GUYS ARE MEAN I LIKE FIGHTING YOU WITH EVEN NUMBERS NOT 2:1 QQQ oh btw that fight at the camp was a distraction for hills AND bay which you guys were fighting us while he ninjad it xD IT WAS FUN THOUGH, GOOD FIGHTS!

I cried when I saw this You guys scare me

You guys are some tough sobs man good fights we are still learning and facing higher tier guilds is definitely going to make us step our game up. Looks like everyone is bring the pain on IOJ tonight this is by far the best match up I’ve been in for months keep the good fights coming.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Well IOJ. Guess you are considered a copy version of SBI. Another bandwagon server that loves Sm to death.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

HELL YES BP <3333 you guys for getting SM so much haha. We tried to keep em busy at their keep. FINALLY no single server nuthugging smc for a while

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

fun fights at Ioj bl with NA and a few BP.

Just keeping my fans in line

Attachments:

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Well IOJ. Guess you are considered a copy version of SBI. Another bandwagon server that loves Sm to death.

Rude much?

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

dat lag…. i see even birds teleporting…

nice double teaming >:(

@mage bank: i saw you ldkrjghlkrjhlkjölkjdtzlkhdlötköööjö