9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Man, don’t try to talk to them T1 and T2 guys. I though DDLG/BAGS was bad but the hypocrisy and elitism those guys exude could be used to wash the royals of the world twenty times over.

Anyways, great matchup so far! Love the fights and the epic defenses of the various keeps and SMC!

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

WHEN I ROAM I LIKE TO HIDE IN TOWERS. NXT LVL TAKTIXX

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

B-b-but when we came out to find you guys for a 2v2, you kept trailing your zerg.

Attachments:

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

[FoTM] is looking for 4v1s

message me if interested

Attachments:

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Galwrath.9302

Lord Galwrath.9302

message me if interested

Why is the T a capital letter?

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smash.4831

Smash.4831

message me if interested

Fractals of THE mists

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

message me if interested

Your abstract art is my favorite thing about the forums.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

on the other hand i saw more than enough of CD (including NA) and BP running for their life from us even if we had even numbers so i think we are even here :P

Yup.

and that suppose to prove what?

where am i on this screenshot!!??? i don’t see any thief IOJ legend >:(

Whoooooosh.

sry i am slow…what did i miss

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

B-b-but when we came out to find you guys for a 2v2, you kept trailing your zerg.

Thats the ioj counting skills I know and love.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

i obviously didn’t talk about situations where we outmanned you….

So we are talking about the same thing then.

My question still stands.

you actually did from what i recall, given i don’t have video to prove but i am not really into making videos anyway

my point is, claiming that someone ran is rather silly since groups from all servers do it all the time

i could also say, hey, show me where we had even numbers and we ran….

all the smak talk aside, i do enjoy this match up, it is probably least lopsided match up we had past few weeks, feels really like a breeze

ty to CD and BP, you guys make it actually challenging and fun; ty to my server for putting effort in wvw and supporting it

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

So IoJ has a little fight in them, well maybe Silver League won’t be complete tedium then.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Galwrath.9302

Lord Galwrath.9302

Fractals of THE mists
[/quote]

What does THE stand for?

I always thought it was just “the”. Genuinely curious here.

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smash.4831

Smash.4831

Fractals of THE mists

What does THE stand for?

I always thought it was just “the”. Genuinely curious here.[/quote]

Nah that’s why it’s capitalized

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

nyckolag.2394

Uhh, I’m not too sure what you’re implying, but my thief and I genuinely went in search of an NA thief and a mesmer, only to find your thief hiding behind a zerg. But sure man, whatever you say bro.

Fellblade is best blade.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

Uhh, I’m not too sure what you’re implying, but my thief and I genuinely went in search of an NA thief and a mesmer, only to find your thief hiding behind a zerg. But sure man, whatever you say bro.

Holy crap, before I thought you were just trying to troll me, but now I realize you are genuinely slow. Your picture literally shows 5 people from your guild (well 4, cause the 5th is to the right a bit). Granted I would usually find your guildies 1-2 at a time, but as soon as they see me they run for the others until it is a 5v2.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

nyckolag.2394

Holy crap, before I thought you were just trying to troll me, but now I realize you are genuinely slow. Your picture literally shows 5 people from your guild (well 4, cause the 5th is to the right a bit). Granted I would usually find your guildies 1-2 at a time, but as soon as they see me they run for the others until it is a 5v2.

lol xD ur right

Fellblade is best blade.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Finally, some life in this thread….

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

(edited by Agriope.4523)

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: blur.4873

blur.4873

It’s been a really fun match-up this week. The 3-way in SM last night was epic!

Legends Never [DIE]
Gate of Madness→Isle of Janthir→Sanctum of Rall→Ehmry Bay
Rvrd | Guardian | http://www.twitch.tv/rvrd_

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Coma Kid.5184

The Coma Kid.5184

Wait finally? Have you not checked up the last few days? Ex-DR and IoJ do not fit well together

Gwen Andraste – Human Elementalist
Nameless Accord [NA]
Your Cute [Babe] – Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Hey CD. Golems are cool and all. But if there’s a scout (ME) watching you come up, and you haven’t defanged, it takes about 5 cannon shots to wreck golems. But, now you’ve seen that so I’m sure it won’t happen again. Better luck next time. I never ever /laugh, but that warranted it.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

Good dueling you [roam] guys last night. [FKVA]Myrina here the female norn warrior.

Hit me up if you got any other guys that want to duel.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

ty for considering me worthy enough to mortar for 5 minutes straight before I finally moved ioj person who is very dedicated to his siege.

Attachments:

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

I find it hilarious that the thread has been rather friendly, yet the drama and smack talk try to make its way in. Never neglect these little nuggets trying to squeak their way in, for they are people too.

Attachments:

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

I didn’t know some of you [NA] peeps were [EDGE]. I found out after our little skirmish over the weekend Gwyndor! I have that fight recorded btw and might put it in my WvW video I am making if I have room!

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Omg, I’m gonna be youtube famous?!

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Agriope.4523

Wait finally? Have you not checked up the last few days? Ex-DR and IoJ do not fit well together

Yeah, after the snooze fest the first couple days I took a day break. :P Imagine my surprise…

PS. Warrior from IoJ who was /laugh spamming like 5 minutes ago on BPBL (sry didn’t get your guild) and THEN charging us two poor, defenseless warriors when you had 2 more friends, which subsequently lead to loot bags for us, must have been emasculating for you. Pro-tip or basic tactics 101: don’t fight two hammer warriors in an enclosed space, nothing good will happen for you.

Emote spammers are enjoyable to kill, everytime~

#ProfessionalNomad

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Whats happened to BP and CD!!!"???? Up until now you guys have been happy to fight 1v1 or 1v2 but now you got 3 people hiding behind cannons and arrow carts or you just run away!!!! Don’t turn me into a zerger just to get a fight =’(

It’s not like I’m roaming a thief either but I might have to snipe yaks in EB just to draw people out

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Kinda happy I’m not involved with this DR-IOJ thing as much as the DR guilds on SBI try to get me involved, I get good friendly fights against some of EDGE.

….. And Elementalist.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

Yeah, after the snooze fest the first couple days I took a day break. :P Imagine my surprise…

PS. Warrior from IoJ who was /laugh spamming like 5 minutes ago on BPBL (sry didn’t get your guild) and THEN charging us two poor, defenseless warriors when you had 2 more friends, which subsequently lead to loot bags for us, must have been emasculating for you. Pro-tip or basic tactics 101: don’t fight two hammer warriors in an enclosed space, nothing good will happen for you.

Even though they are unfortunately on my server, I say good job. I hate emote spammers too

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

So BP is one of those servers ey…. Well, we all know how to do that trick, question is, would BP like it done to them?

mesmer from [Lion] did it btw hence the target. It’s a shame that with Anet gradually destroying WvW that we have players contributing to the cause.

Attachments:

….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chilly.2087

Chilly.2087

ty for considering me worthy enough to mortar for 5 minutes straight before I finally moved ioj person who is very dedicated to his siege.

Doin what they do best.

Attachments:

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

So BP is one of those servers ey…. Well, we all know how to do that trick, question is, would BP like it done to them?

mesmer from [Lion] did it btw hence the target. It’s a shame that with Anet gradually destroying WvW that we have players contributing to the cause.

We’re not one of those servers. We actually try our best to prevent things like that from happening. I tracked down your suspect and told him to not do it again. The convo is in the picture below. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Attachments:

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

We’re not one of those servers. We actually try our best to prevent things like that from happening. I tracked down your suspect and told him to not do it again. The convo is in the picture below. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for doing that. Also thanks for acting in a nice way, always appreciated

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

IoJ is beating CD

I wonder what they have to say about that.
In other news.
My so threads boring I think it gave me an sti

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Lol if this is the vale camp fight against one vT and some other warr today in bp bl, you’re telling it way wrong.

There was three of us and one up lvlded thief, you two were hiding on the buffed supervisor then dediced to kill my up lvled guildie and /laugh at him. And thats just beyond pathetic. Unable to kill us we /laughed every time you two failed at pushing and killing any of us 80s and ran back to ur buffed supervisor. Then once the buff was gone, so were you warriors. Just ran away.

You guys fought well, I give you that. But to bring it up here on forums and lying about you guys killing us? Thats just sad

Commander Nachonix

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Agriope.4523

Are you the /laugh spamming warrior who ran after we killed your two buddies on the bridge? In which case, sry, no guards were on you the entire time. Nice try though.

Most everyone who’s fought vT knows we don’t do punk kitten like that, but if it makes you feel better about yourselves, and keeps you fighting (and giving us loot bags), by all means.

If you’re not referring to the bridge fight which I alluded to in my last post which you so helpfully quoted: “don’t fight two hammer warriors in an enclosed space, nothing good will happen for you” then kindly move along, ‘cause I’m thinkin’ you’re just talking kitten.

If we see an [AR] though, we’ll be happy to send you well wishes, preferably well away from these mythical guards ’o yours!

#ProfessionalNomad

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Are you the /laugh spamming warrior who ran after we killed your two buddies on the bridge? In which case, sry, no guards were on you the entire time. Nice try though.

Most everyone who’s fought vT knows we don’t do punk kitten like that, but if it makes you feel better about yourselves, and keeps you fighting (and giving us loot bags), by all means.

If you’re not referring to the bridge fight which I alluded to in my last post which you so helpfully quoted: “don’t fight two hammer warriors in an enclosed space, nothing good will happen for you” then kindly move along, ‘cause I’m thinkin’ you’re just talking kitten.

If we see an [AR] though, we’ll be happy to send you well wishes, preferably well away from these mythical guards ’o yours!

Different fight I think, It was a [vT] and another warrior in in buffed vale who on CD BL who killed out upleveled thief and the /laughed on his body. The [vT] was a good player, the other one was bad.

Isle Of Janthir

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

I can vouch for most of AR by saying that we are pretty easy to kill and most of us run cheese builds or 2222222211111’d our way to 80. Actually now that I think of it, most of us crafted our way to 80. With that being said I am still waiting for people with the golden ticket to the cheese factory behind windmill.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

I’m glad the forums are fun ‘cos trying to find a real fight to record in wvw has been very tough. Where’s the KREW and SIC groups we saw last week and at reset, at least with them we could fight even numbers and have fun… I R DIZAPO1NT

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Agriope.4523

Necro posts about cheese on wvw forum, is serious.

#ProfessionalNomad

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Lol woops.

Totally diferent fight then, I misunderstood your previous post. Cuz today it did involved someone from vT but it was not at any bridge it was on vale.

My bad :c

Commander Nachonix

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Agriope.4523

I’ll still fight you !!!1111oneoneoeone1`

…Maybe on Thursday. Maybe on my retired Ele rather than my 2 day old warrior.
…If I can make a fight club this week, kitten .

#ProfessionalNomad

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

…If I can make a fight club this week, kitten .

I’ll be there.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

I was actually being serious. Ask anyone in AR. I am the worst condi cheese necro this side of North America.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

I was actually being serious. Ask anyone in AR. I am the worst condi cheese necro this side of North America.

At least you arnt using an axe.

( Hides reaver of the mist away so Lili doesnt see it ever again)

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I’m glad the forums are fun ‘cos trying to find a real fight to record in wvw has been very tough. Where’s the KREW and SIC groups we saw last week and at reset, at least with them we could fight even numbers and have fun… I R DIZAPO1NT

SIC is in-game right now, most likely on a borderland map. Wish I could tell you which one. Gotta go listen to PTA moms chit-chat at kid’s soccer practice now.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

So here is a typical witty conversational engagement between us guildies while we wait for the BP group capping our stuff in our BL. This is actually commonplace and is probably the reason we are baddies.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

( Hides reaver of the mist away so Lili doesnt see it ever again)

Freaking.
Hate.
Axe.
Necros.

Also, he lies.
He’ll take it out of hiding when he wants to be punished for being an axe necro.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

i heard IoJ loves arrowcarts, i decided to make one for myself, i liked the results.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

just wondering if [NA] r bad or they must rally from raptors in 1v1 to win

then I come back for another 1v1 and they gank me 1v3

Attachments: