9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

Arenanet broke WvW, US Government is shut down, Breaking Bad is over, no Walking Dead for another two weeks…This is how wars start.

Laughed very kitten this!

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

If only the rest of [NA] was like Gwyndor.

I am too nice ): I was almost swindled.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

If only the rest of [NA] was like Gwyndor.

I am too nice ): I was almost swindled.

Pls gold to replicate jkjk id just waste it on my last 10 levels to 500 lol

Isle Of Janthir

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frigid.6027

Frigid.6027

Come on BP thieves, zerker gear and heartseeker spam doesnt win :\

Bounce – [xoxo] Zerg Me Like You Love Me [oPP] Over Powered People

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Killed a CD thief about 4 times and moved on, he kills me once and spams /sit…. Good job on that 52522222

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Killed a CD thief about 4 times and moved on, he kills me once and spams /sit…. Good job on that 52522222

Bad thief is bad, Its 51512222222222222222222222222222222

Isle Of Janthir

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Bad thief is bad, Its 51512222222222222222222222222222222

Forum warring > Guild raid :c

Lame banzie, lame.

(I kidd<3).

Had fun today running around BP bl. Sad i could not encounter as many fights as i’d like, but it was very entertaining rolling with guildies and IoJ friends anyway.

Commander Nachonix

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Hey CD do you seriously need 4 carts, a cannon and 2 ballistas to wipe 13 of us while you had 25 ish people? Are you joking me?

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Hey CD do you seriously need 4 carts, a cannon and 2 ballistas to wipe 13 of us while you had 25 ish people? Are you joking me?

Yep, it’s CD. They’re used to just fighting doors.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

[SIC] vs [BB] 15v15 CDBL 10 minutes from now.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Woo [BB]!

[SIC] was rude to Mister Honeybuns after he offered to pump them up with his SAB boombox. [BB] Welcomed it, good guys [BB].

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

(edited by bokkieskitten.8023)

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

we could just ram you if we wanted to you know..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Learn something new every day! LMAO at the buffed guild claimers fighting each other at Pangloss just now.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

If it wiped you then it served it’s purpose. If not, we’ll double it next time. What’s wrong with using siege again?

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stupendous Man.4920

Stupendous Man.4920

I’m a CD thief, however, you get a /bow or a /salute from me if you fought honourably and lost. If I snipe you while you are trailing a zerg, well in that case I’ll be running off silently. I understand this is bad manners but one cannot help fear of being trampled.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Yawnnnnnn.

Isle Of Janthir

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

It did suddenly slow down in this thread, didn’kitten As a change of pace, forgot to give notable mention to PPK who wanted to practice with us some small man stuff including 2v2 up to 4v4. You guys were persistent and kept wanting more, and I hope you guys learned some stuff

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

what time is fightclub?

Hi

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

MrFluffy.9307

It did suddenly slow down in this thread, didn’kitten As a change of pace, forgot to give notable mention to PPK who wanted to practice with us some small man stuff including 2v2 up to 4v4. You guys were persistent and kept wanting more, and I hope you guys learned some stuff

yes we did

thanks for sticking around for as long as you did and helping us practice!

Hi

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

Mmmm, well, since Initialise kinda gave up on advertising fight club because of last weeks depressing turnout of 3 people, I guess I’ll post it.

NA will host a fight club tonight at 5pm server time (8pm EST) in CD BL behind the windmill at south camp as per usual. Here’s to hoping Mend doesn’t crash it like every other time we’re in a matchup with their guild!

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Mmmm, well, since Initialise kinda gave up on advertising fight club because of last weeks depressing turnout of 3 people, I guess I’ll post it.

NA will host a fight club tonight at 5pm server time (8pm EST) in CD BL behind the windmill at south camp as per usual. Here’s to hoping Mend doesn’t crash it like every other time we’re in a matchup with their guild!

I heard EDGE was the bane of fight clubs now, or at least that’s what IoJ leads people to believe.

I find it funny that they seemingly don’t know there is a ticking bomb on their own server.

Sincerely,
Detective Miss Winters,
Very Good Detectives [VGD],
“We make Devona’s Rest free of crime!”

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

I heard EDGE was the bane of fight clubs now, or at least that’s what IoJ leads people to believe.

I find it funny that they seemingly don’t know there is a ticking bomb on their own server.

Sincerely,
Detective Miss Winters,
Very Good Detectives [VGD],
“We make Devona’s Rest free of crime!”

Oh some of us know…

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

CD quit spawn camping our side. Nothing lower a server can do when Ioj side is ALL green. I have no respect for cd after fighting them these couple of weeks now since they are really bad in wvw…

Attachments:

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

CD quit spawn camping our side. Nothing lower a server can do when Ioj side is ALL green. I have no respect for cd after fighting them these couple of weeks now since they are really bad in wvw…

but you’re in second place, wouldn’t it make sense for us to attack you and gun for second place?

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyskythyn.6471

Kyskythyn.6471

There are multiple exits to the spawn point for a reason…

Miss Kysie – S/F condi bunker ele
River of Tears – S/D glass ele
Solo and small group roamer

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Just for lulz thought I would see if the [PiNK] thief tapping EB keep continually would atleast stop to fight a level 2… Guess not.

….. And Elementalist.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Where do TOFU and KOME mostly come from geographically? I can’t imagine it’s that much fun to pvdoor in NA’s weakest time zone. I mean, props for having that many people on consistently at that time, but I certainly wouldn’t stick around in NA servers if that was my prime time.

At this point it’s mostly fighting for second, great fights all around this week. I miss INC. CD and BP you have faced more higher tier servers recently. How do you think IOJ will do in silver league? We know we have some things to work on, our turnout was still a lot weaker than I’d expect. Like I said when we raided your LA’s earlier this week when wvw was down, nothing but respect for both of your servers and I look forward to fighting you more as leagues start up. Enjoy reset and we’ll see you around.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Levelog.7820

Levelog.7820

Good times in my 3rd day in IOJ.

Father Claus Cant Touch [This], Kickin’ Puppies [KPUP]
Guardian Mediocrenaire

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Thanks for the fun last night in eternal CORE we had fun chasing your tasty tail. Had to drop a couple merchants from all that

RNG Officer.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Levelog.7820

Levelog.7820

Good times in my 3rd day in IOJ.

Father Claus Cant Touch [This], Kickin’ Puppies [KPUP]
Guardian Mediocrenaire

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Thanks for the fun last night in eternal CORE we had fun chasing your tasty tail. Had to drop a couple merchants from all that

I’m sure it was mutual. Haven’t seen you guys around much. What’s your guy’s primetime?

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jharkin.9357

Jharkin.9357

Where do TOFU and KOME mostly come from geographically? I can’t imagine it’s that much fun to pvdoor in NA’s weakest time zone. I mean, props for having that many people on consistently at that time, but I certainly wouldn’t stick around in NA servers if that was my prime time.

And yet KOME still takes advantage of glitching through gates despite outnumbering the occupants 5 to 1.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

At this point it’s mostly fighting for second, great fights all around this week. I miss INC. CD and BP you have faced more higher tier servers recently. How do you think IOJ will do in silver league? We know we have some things to work on, our turnout was still a lot weaker than I’d expect.

I would say IoJ has a good shot at 2nd or 3rd place in Silver. Ehmry is easily beat these days by BP…Dragonwagon’s, wagon has moved on.

You are really looking at Maguuma and SBI (if SoS takes DB’s at 6). Magummy bears really lack off NA and if IoJ can capitalize on that, they have a shot. SBI looks to be the 800 lb gorilla just needs to see how it fairs vs Magummy but it should be fine due to coverage.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

At this point it’s mostly fighting for second, great fights all around this week. I miss INC. CD and BP you have faced more higher tier servers recently. How do you think IOJ will do in silver league? We know we have some things to work on, our turnout was still a lot weaker than I’d expect.

I would say IoJ has a good shot at 2nd or 3rd place in Silver. Ehmry is easily beat these days by BP…Dragonwagon’s, wagon has moved on.

You are really looking at Maguuma and SBI (if SoS takes DB’s at 6). Magummy bears really lack off NA and if IoJ can capitalize on that, they have a shot. SBI looks to be the 800 lb gorilla just needs to see how it fairs vs Magummy but it should be fine due to coverage.

Did you just say magumma lacks NA? wut?? o_o Or did you mean any offtime of NA, cause that would make more sense xD

Isle Of Janthir

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Alright CD, 3 of us [RUN] have held and upgraded QL for 2 hours now, sadly it’s 6am but we had a lot of fun, also like to say if we had not of built so much siege including counter trebs then that cata spot behind the wall in your keep would have been our downfall.

You may have your tower back now ^.^

….. And Elementalist.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

An odd bug in Eternal

Last night after Eternal crashed there was a pretty interesting 1v1 between two rival factions: Superior Vet vs Superior Vet

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Fraeg.9837

An odd bug in Eternal

Last night after Eternal crashed there was a pretty interesting 1v1 between two rival factions: Superior Vet vs Superior Vet

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

An odd bug in Eternal

HAHA You got it on video?! I had to hang around and watch! Was LMAO! We capped the camp and then pushed forward: “We got the buffed vet.”, then I said, “Wait! They got the vet up!” Then I saw the two vets going at each other and started taking screenshots. When the buff wore off our vet and died, the circle went up!

Seriously, we capped the camp at the same time I think you guys got the vet up and it caused a race condition. The game acknowledged our cap but the NPC guards were yours, except for our buffed vet of course.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

(edited by Chaba.5410)

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Post your video in the bugs forum. I’ll add my screenshots to the thread.

Chaba Tangnu

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Fraeg.9837

yea there was a whole lot of “WTF is going on” for all involved I think

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Just for lulz thought I would see if the [PiNK] thief tapping EB keep continually would atleast stop to fight a level 2… Guess not.

her entire purpose was to keep our keep contested for 2 hours… i ended up inviting her to our group and just wacthed her the entire time lol

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

As reminder, fight club will start in approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes at 5pm server time and 8PM EST in CD BL windmill. Meowcats.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

I’m sure it was mutual. Haven’t seen you guys around much. What’s your guy’s primetime?

We form up around 9 server and usually stick in the borderlands.

RNG Officer.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

her entire purpose was to keep our keep contested for 2 hours… i ended up inviting her to our group and just wacthed her the entire time lol

That’s some serious dedication to boredom.

….. And Elementalist.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Here is the omega golem that was murdering your zergs in Eternal IoJ. I am happy to report rumors of its death are overblown. It is presently busting out some sweet tunes at our spawn.

Attachments:

[KRTA]
Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Quoted: CD and BP you have faced more higher tier servers recently. How do you think IOJ will do in silver league? We know we have some things to work on, our turnout was still a lot weaker than I’d expect.

I really never seen a server so obsessed in having sm before. Not even Sbi are that obsessive over it. Sm is going to be your downfall when you fight SoS, Mag Etc.
Also your ground forces are terrible. Even in even #s i always see Ioj running into a tower/sm and resort to ac spamming the heck out of us. Need to learn how to fight Zerg vs Zerg or you will never get better as a server.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

MrFluffy.9307

Quoted: CD and BP you have faced more higher tier servers recently. How do you think IOJ will do in silver league? We know we have some things to work on, our turnout was still a lot weaker than I’d expect.

I really never seen a server so obsessed in having sm before. Not even Sbi are that obsessive over it. Sm is going to be your downfall when you fight SoS, Mag Etc.
Also your ground forces are terrible. Even in even #s i always see Ioj running into a tower/sm and resort to ac spamming the heck out of us. Need to learn how to fight Zerg vs Zerg or you will never get better as a server.

thanks for the input!

Fighting zerg vs zerg has always been a tough thing for us because we used to be a mostly pug server without very many WvW guilds. But now that we’re on the rise with all the new transfers we’re starting to get accustomed to each others tactics and are adapting to fit the situation accordingly. We realize when leagues comes out we’ll be fighting opponents with much higher populations so some of our guilds (mine included) are practicing zerg busting so we can end up doing more with less and be effective with our numbers.

over all I think the current IoJ should be able to get atleast 3rd place in our league but I’m sure if we do all the right things (group coordination, always keeping a presence on enemy BL’s, etc.) when those matchups come out we may very well end up in 2nd or even 1st

Hi

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chilly.2087

Chilly.2087

I’d like to say good 2v5 fight against HK. Was a good long fight even though you guys had the advantage of your spawn being nearby. XD

Attachments:

(edited by Chilly.2087)

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chilly.2087

Chilly.2087

I’d like to say good 2v5 fight against HK minus the poor player charr guardian. Was a good long fight even though you guys had the advantage of your spawn being nearby. XD

UPDATE: I found one of the HK thieves a part of the 2v5 and he wanted to duel. I’d like to share my experience with you.

Attachments:

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

I wouldn’t say that we are obsessed with SMC, just that we defend it as much as any other keep, maybe a bit more. I mean, it is a very nice castle!

Honestly, I would say the same of you guys about open field fighting. Tonight was a good example. In IoJ BL, BP was running a zerg of like 50-60 people and we held them just fine with about half that number (maybe a bit closer to even, I was only counting people in TS. Even with that many people, BP was dropping ACs to support them. I know IoJ likes to regroup inside keeps when we get rolled by a zerg so maybe that is what you are seeing. My guild always pushes out for a fight. I would admit our randoms need some training, but our guild groups are solid and are craving the fights ahead!