9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

I’d like to say good 2v5 fight against HK minus the poor player charr guardian. Was a good long fight even though you guys had the advantage of your spawn being nearby. XD

UPDATE: I found one of the HK thieves a part of the 2v5 and he wanted to duel. I’d like to share my experience with you.

inb4 forums spice up~
Needs more NA in these pages, not enough QQing and gifs.

I’ll start it off, to the IoJ guy QQing about KOME being able to put pressure on your night crew. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I CANT SOLO A KEEP ANYMORE WAAAAAAAHHHH THERE IS NIGHT PRESENCE

/begin

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bishop.7596

bishop.7596

And yet KOME still takes advantage of glitching through gates despite outnumbering the occupants 5 to 1.
[/quote]

You should be referring to Sunny hill and I reckoned you must be new or very ignorant.. that’s a known bug on this green tower Anet been trying to fix for 1 year and if your zerg don’t give up after a few wipes we won’t even get near.. took our time capping camps + guard pts.. you should know where we’re heading and if we wanna glitch why bother dropping 3 super rams in the first place just sent a Mesmer and blink thru.. was farming your reinforcement and apparently a few of us ended up inside after a blast.. most of IOJ veterans went Kain in the old days but I heard u guys hv some new tier 1 guild so might wanna get your fact right before shooting your mouth off!!

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minute longer…
Alencon le renard du desert §Strength, Honour & Duty§
†Guild KöMÉ – A member of ConqueroRs Alliance†

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

A roaming video I put together on my ranger from last week and mostly this week. Was a fun week! Thank you all for the fights!

Gwyndor, you are at the end :P

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

(edited by Joey.3928)

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jharkin.9357

Jharkin.9357

You should be referring to Sunny hill and I reckoned you must be new or very ignorant.. that’s a known bug on this green tower Anet been trying to fix for 1 year and if your zerg don’t give up after a few wipes we won’t even get near.. took our time capping camps + guard pts.. you should know where we’re heading and if we wanna glitch why bother dropping 3 super rams in the first place just sent a Mesmer and blink thru.. was farming your reinforcement and apparently a few of us ended up inside after a blast.. most of IOJ veterans went Kain in the old days but I heard u guys hv some new tier 1 guild so might wanna get your fact right before shooting your mouth off!!

Everyone is well aware of the glitchy gates and every time I’ve seen an ioj glitch through he immediately gets out of the keep. If not, the commander gets on him. You all glitched through and killed the cata and 2 acs wrecking your siege.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Quoted: CD and BP you have faced more higher tier servers recently. How do you think IOJ will do in silver league? We know we have some things to work on, our turnout was still a lot weaker than I’d expect.

I really never seen a server so obsessed in having sm before. Not even Sbi are that obsessive over it. Sm is going to be your downfall when you fight SoS, Mag Etc.
Also your ground forces are terrible. Even in even #s i always see Ioj running into a tower/sm and resort to ac spamming the heck out of us. Need to learn how to fight Zerg vs Zerg or you will never get better as a server.

We are practicing for SBI, not sure if you have gone against them recently… But on another note, we see BP and CD doing the same so if we wanted we could call out your server too based off a few people who do the exact same thing or the people who bow and have friends kill the person for winning.

Just cause America has mass shootings doesn’t mean all Americans are gun nuts.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

A roaming video I put together on my ranger from last week and mostly this week. Was a fun week! Thank you all for the fights!

I’m e-famous! Seriously though, good fight. finally managed to get my condi burst off on you at the end. Best ranger I know, and nice video

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Was only on for an hour or so last night but we had some fun defenses against HK on CDBL last night, outmanned at woodhaven but our commander stayed on the cap and we were able to fight tooth and nail to keep the tower, good fun. /salute HK

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I’d like to say good 2v5 fight against HK minus the poor player charr guardian. Was a good long fight even though you guys had the advantage of your spawn being nearby. XD

UPDATE: I found one of the HK thieves a part of the 2v5 and he wanted to duel. I’d like to share my experience with you.

inb4 forums spice up~

I’ll start it off, to the IoJ guy QQing about KOME being able to put pressure on your night crew. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I CANT SOLO A KEEP ANYMORE WAAAAAAAHHHH THERE IS NIGHT PRESENCE

/begin

i saw NA ppl running away again….zzz

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

I’m e-famous! Seriously though, good fight. finally managed to get my condi burst off on you at the end. Best ranger I know, and nice video

I agree on the best ranger part. Good showing Joe!

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diamond.1093

Diamond.1093

inb4 forums spice up~

/begin

Cough.. Thats not my camp by the way.

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

What the?! Where is our cross realming gang bangs of BP!!?

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

inb4 forums spice up~

/begin

signet warrior in our guild!??? BLASPHEMY!!! brb reporting to GM lol

jokes aside though, wasn’t there 3 of you at least judging by the chat..<_<

All is Vain~

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Diamond.1093

inb4 forums spice up~

/begin

Nope, look at the map. I was solo

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

What the?! Where is our cross realming gang bangs of BP!!?

I wanted to put so many clips in there! But the video was approaching 10 minutes. I doubt anyone would watch that long of a video.

I’ll see how much footage we have from that and make a separate one. Otherwise, next time

Also, thank you Chubb

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

The [One] guardian out played me then, baiting me to his zerg then jumping and laughing on my dead body.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Great fights this morning with CD in EB, Musta made about 10g

Isle Of Janthir

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

inb4 forums spice up~

/begin

were you really? chat says otherwise o.o

All is Vain~

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spazzoni.1703

Spazzoni.1703

Great fights this morning with CD in EB, Musta made about 10g

My bags were full of bags. :o

Suicide Necro

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Galwrath.9302

Lord Galwrath.9302

inb4 forums spice up~

/begin

Do you see a Borlis Pass legend in the picture?

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

IoJ did pretty good this match.

I think the #9 spot is yours; though that means you’ll be facing SBI or SoS 2 out of every 3 weeks.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Our week.

thanks it was fun

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Diamond.1093

inb4 forums spice up~

/begin

That chat was from the fight infront of SE tower when a warrior tried to 1v4 us. You cant see any green dots on the map can you?

Edit: Us meaning the pugs infront of the tower before you try to argue that.

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

(edited by Diamond.1093)

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

I don’t say this often … but … GG

According to Millenium, this was the only matchup in the top 5 that wasn’t a total blow out. And it never felt like anyone was in complete control … even when EB was completely locked down. Props to IOJ, they were always fun to play against when I was back on CD, and they were even more fun to go against now that I’m on BP.

We even managed to sweep their own BL for an hour and had a great little skirmish attempting to break through their Fortified Garrison. Good times. It’s rare to see other servers take risks & spread out their forces efficiently (something CD obviously never got the hang of …final scores might have been even closer otherwise)

(edited by ilr.9675)

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

I don’t say this often … but … GG

According to Millenium, this was the only matchup in the top 5 that wasn’t a total blow out. And it never felt like anyone was in complete control … even when EB was completely locked down. Props to IOJ, they were always fun to play against when I was back on CD, and they were even more fun to go against now that I’m on BP.

I concur. For the past few weeks we have either rolled or been rolled. It had been a battle of blobs, but this week I felt that the smaller battles and tower sieges were more dynamic and much more enjoyable than the past few weeks. Here’s to hoping we have more skirmishes with CD/BP and less with SBI (who I might add is rolling this week once again)

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Agreed. Our most even matchup in weeks, I wish they were this close all the time. I’m sad INC left through the week because I wanted a few more shots at them on the open field. Great fights from BP and CD. Hope you guys have a great reset… unless you’re matched up against us again T_T.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Agreed. Our most even matchup in weeks, I wish they were this close all the time. I’m sad INC left through the week because I wanted a few more shots at them on the open field. Great fights from BP and CD. Hope you guys have a great reset… unless you’re matched up against us again T_T.

Inb4samematchroll.

That DH/SF roll a few months ago, two weeks in a row lolol.

Isle Of Janthir

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Thanks for all the loot ioj. Keep obsessing with eb more, I want a pre drop

Sbi baby version hehe!

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

No. No no no lol.

Dont compare us to them xD so what if we hit eb, its reset night lets have some fun fights

Commander Nachonix

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

If I could give some parting Advice to IoJ, your match up with us here in BP is a small taste of things to come if you keep rising in the ranks. You have good coverage, and that was our major weakness this match. We just could not match your numbers all the time. However, when we could match your numbers your zergs almost always get melted. I made 80 Heavy bags in Eternal last night, and did not die. Once. Over a period of about 3 hours. You can go a long way is just straight numbers, but this point here is the cut off for that. Without proper field craft and serverwide knowledge of the importance for proper armor for WvW, you are going to be in for a world of pain if you keep gaining ranks.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pocachubbz.1928

Pocachubbz.1928

Today A few of us [RUN] members were running around BP side in EB and camping spelden looking for fun small group fights, and you BP gave it to us. Even though early on it was just stragglers here and there.. then it became a small group.. then it became a zerg that came after us. But It was really really fun when it was those small fights. You guys are persistant and thats great.

Many thank and good luck for your new matchups CD and BP.

[RUN] Thief, Guardian, Mesmer.

[RUN] Thief.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Honeybuns Weekly Wrap Up!

Overall: Good week, Pretty balanced.

Roaming: It was well enough, could have been better. No details, it would be beating a dead horse.

Home: Ioj, as always, happy to call this server home with you fine people.

Good luck to everyone tonight, I hope you get the servers you have been dying to face.

May the roaming gods smile on you and don’t forget to celibate Thorsday.

Now get ready to murder!

- The Honeybunses

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: TreyOfBlades.3162

TreyOfBlades.3162

Had lots of fun near your north camp CD

Sincerly, Theif from FFT

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: DevilDog.5721

DevilDog.5721

This week is over and wanted to say how much I enjoyed this week’s matchup. Last 4 weeks have been bogus matchups of either steamrolling or being steamrolled by SBI. BP pulled out some numbers last night.. Where were you guys all week? Sad to see INC go mid-week those fights with them were some of the best I have had. Hope you all have a good reset and if we are matched again I shall see you on the battlefield.

Devul Dog
Big Red Horny Norn Warrior
[CORE] Fort Aspenwood

9/27 IoJ/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

If I could give some parting Advice to IoJ, your match up with us here in BP is a small taste of things to come if you keep rising in the ranks. You have good coverage, and that was our major weakness this match. We just could not match your numbers all the time. However, when we could match your numbers your zergs almost always get melted. I made 80 Heavy bags in Eternal last night, and did not die. Once. Over a period of about 3 hours. You can go a long way is just straight numbers, but this point here is the cut off for that. Without proper field craft and serverwide knowledge of the importance for proper armor for WvW, you are going to be in for a world of pain if you keep gaining ranks.

Thank you for you it is something we are definitely working on. Good luck to both servers on reset great week guys and a semi clean forum its nice for a change.