9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

GG…. I just watched the video about this “Dev broke up our GvG” complaint. They were rude and obnoxious to him! The actual first whisper to the dev was, “Stop being a kittening kitten.” Someone owes the Dev an apology.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: VoxShatterfall.5470

VoxShatterfall.5470

They aren’t in T2, and all the T1 servers have been offering gold to cover TRANSFER costs.

This matchup should be interesting because JQ is particularly strong in oceanic time – the time which SoS is also strong in. Only thing which may matter is coordination and voice chat. Unfortunately SoS is mostly adhoc, leading to brilliant at times interesting strategy – pit that against JQ who are hardened coordinated players (who if are uncoordinated are punished by being killed) then we see if individual skill and macro strategy works vs zerg tactics.

And to gripe about the matchup – I really hope we dont get tower capture this week as it took me nearly 3 hours to get 1 tower cap last time we faced a T1 blowout – dem wvw dailies don’t complete themselves donchaknow.

Commander Vox Shatterfall / Ward Zabach / Ifrit the Immolated
Angry Intent | Multiple Servers
WTB Razor Blade Free Candy!

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

As for the match, thanks for pushing the open field NS; you remain classy guys. I have to ask, are you fighting us one-handed because it seems you had to hold SF’s hand to get them to push out.
I admit that it’s been a long time now since we’ve tussled with SF, but they were never shy about mixing it up back in the day.

FA, keep being yourselves. I don’t know what we would do without you attacking us elsewhere every time orange swords pop up.

We took Lake while you were defending Hills as an explanatory gesture; but apparently that’s considered a “smart move” over there.

Whatever, it was still a fun reset night!

Any guilds that want to fight us open field, we will gladly respond. We love open field battles but we cant promise that it will only be NS because there will be people who will be following us when we raid.

If you want to only fight NS, we can always accommodate any guilds with a scrim GvG. Even though the buff, which i think is stupid, really screwed up GvG, but the spirit of GvG in us will not die. Send an email or whisper any NS guy in the forum if u want to have a scrim GvG with us. We would love to have one with you.

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

So if DB is legit in it’s dropping, it’ll be a race between SoS and Mags to fill the vacuum. SoS NA isn’t thrilled with the idea of Gold League, but our Aussies are equally disdainful of the tedium Silver League will bring them.

Maguuma’s forum presence seems all for going for the gold, but who knows how their rank and file feel about it. I think they’ll be burnt out at the end of the season; but they will have a fun time in the meanwhile.

It sounds like SoS’s sea/oceanics that want a fight should head to a server around their ranking that has no oceanics at all, but fights servers that have tons. Maybe it starts with an M.

Maybe Maguuma NA should head to SoS

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

So if DB is legit in it’s dropping, it’ll be a race between SoS and Mags to fill the vacuum. SoS NA isn’t thrilled with the idea of Gold League, but our Aussies are equally disdainful of the tedium Silver League will bring them.

Maguuma’s forum presence seems all for going for the gold, but who knows how their rank and file feel about it. I think they’ll be burnt out at the end of the season; but they will have a fun time in the meanwhile.

It sounds like SoS’s sea/oceanics that want a fight should head to a server around their ranking that has no oceanics at all, but fights servers that have tons. Maybe it starts with an M.

Maybe Maguuma NA should head to SoS

This. Because SoS never dies.

It ruled in beta. Then at launch it wasn’t a t1 server.

Then later it dominated t1 for a while. Now we’re back to where we were at launch.

It can only go up from here.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: bendog.9416

bendog.9416

JQ……go to bed, give it a rest, get a kitten life for kittens sake

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: bendog.9416

bendog.9416

Judgment week for the SOS Oceanics who think their the best during their time slot which all they do is run around hoping to PVD for free wxp and exp .All im going to say is good luck .

Are you a victim of their OCX +695.

You must be from maguuma

Actually im an ex SOS oceanic player that left them because of how unorganized they are and not willing to defend and i have a pic from oceanic prime time that proves my point that their not as good as they claim to be . Cya

They’re*

Seriously??……do really think SOS have the numbers, organised or not, to combat the obscene amount of kittens JQ have……..that pic proves two fifths of kitten all in regards to defending etc…..it’s all about numbers…..don’t delude yourself.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Actually im an ex SOS oceanic player that left them because of how unorganized they are and not willing to defend and i have a pic from oceanic prime time that proves my point that their not as good as they claim to be . Cya

I’ve heard some truly wonderful and ridiculous things from our Oceanic players; but I’ve never once heard them brag about how good they are or anything like that.

All the Oceanics who had that attitude left....*looks at Aphs*

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

Judgment week for the SOS Oceanics who think their the best during their time slot which all they do is run around hoping to PVD for free wxp and exp .All im going to say is good luck .

You must be from maguuma

Well good sir! That seems to be quite hard evidence there old chap! Your case is solid. Let’s discuss how unorganized SoS is against the JQ super giant over tea and crumpets.

Attachments:

(edited by Azure Prower.8701)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

so much for “SoS” SEA

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

so much for “SoS” SEA

SoS has SEA?

Emp better report this miracle with their infamous score updates!

Attachments:

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

so much for “SoS” SEA

SoS didn’t really have much SEA even when they were in T1. They’ve always been oceanic. Back then it was just MERC and AFS really.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Yeah after Grekkz and the rest of AFS left we had a huge coverage hole (SEA) and still do. If we had SEA at all we wouldn’t keep losing to Dragonbrand.

Our SEA coverage consists of Oceanics that play late or our NA crew that gets up early. Needless to say the numbers are somewhat slim.

I did a /supplyinfo just now on EB and we had 40 people on during “SEA Prime” (1am Sydney time) and I’m guessing the other maps are all empty given they’re 99.5% green.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

(edited by fishball.7204)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

so much for “SoS” SEA

SoS has SEA?

HAHAHA this screenshot is classic. I remember this post like it was yesterday soo many lulz.

Chris.3290 I appreciate the kind words but don’t complain about SF and NS pushing together. You must have forgotten the before that fight when NS was alone fighting you guys back to back at garry for about 2-3 hours.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

so much for “SoS” SEA

SoS has SEA?

LOL that was funny. I remember when EMP was pink.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Good fights @ FABL on reset night, sorry HOPE we were running big this reset night.

Will be running un pinned rest of week so look for us!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaian.2615

kaian.2615

what JQ guild was it that dropped AC’s on an open field fight yesterday near the north west camp(FA bl I think)? please let me know so I can avoid you guys, got enough of it from BP last week.

[CNB] Sea of Sorrows

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shoryuken.1527

Shoryuken.1527

Ahh im so glad to see SOS getting murdered, abused, and destroyed. Back when I was still in CD doing the ebg jp for boh before the achv pts gave us thousands of them, sos would just camp at the end of the jp attacking everyone. ALL I GOT TO SAY IS EAT ROCKS KID!!!!! JQ FTW!!!! Haha no hard feelings :P

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

so much for “SoS” SEA

SoS has SEA?

HAHAHA this screenshot is classic. I remember this post like it was yesterday soo many lulz.

Chris.3290 I appreciate the kind words but don’t complain about SF and NS pushing together. You must have forgotten the before that fight when NS was alone fighting you guys back to back at garry for about 2-3 hours.

Yes. 30-35 NS against 40 SoS We tried as much as we could to tell our pugs to surround you and kite but it wasn’t working. Then when we push Garry and NS wasn’t there SF was, they siege up and wait at choke till NS comes and then they push out with you. NS or SF probably outnumbered most of our organized players yesterday by themselves. Plus the kittening orbs… JQ with 2-3 orbs most of night gg… Hard enough trying to attrition fight against NS/Agg but with these kittening orbs it just makes it seem stupid to keep trying to fight. But fight we will. See you in game!

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

so much for “SoS” SEA

SoS has SEA?

You misunderstand. I was commenting about SF not pressing without NS. We had some great fights (win or lose) when it was just NS.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Ahh im so glad to see SOS getting murdered, abused, and destroyed. Back when I was still in CD doing the ebg jp for boh before the achv pts gave us thousands of them, sos would just camp at the end of the jp attacking everyone. ALL I GOT TO SAY IS EAT ROCKS KID!!!!! JQ FTW!!!! Haha no hard feelings :P

Obviously….

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

@ JQ just a thought. If you want to have any sort of fun this week. DONT cap all 3 bl buffs.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

This matchup is so boring ):

Where are you FA and SoS?

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

so much for “SoS” SEA

You have the most stacked SEA in the game and you are bragging about beating a lower ranked server in SEA time? GG

BeeGee
Beast mode

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bammit.4796

Bammit.4796

They are playing hide and seek.

Attachments:

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

Why are you even asking where FA is when there isnt a momment that JQ attacks SoS without FA hitting from the other side?

Edit: Heck fa now preffered to lose 2 towers to jq than detach its zerg from a paper ogrewatch.
Need i say more?

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

(edited by grave of hearts.7830)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

Umm…. just thinking out loud here, wouldn’t it be advantageous if we assigned one of the BL’s for training all week. Clock wise works wonders…..

choo choo for everyone!

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

For starters, stop hogging the Bloodlust if you want a better fight.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

Umm…. just thinking out loud here, wouldn’t it be advantageous if we assigned one of the BL’s for training all week. Clock wise works wonders…..

choo choo for everyone!

Make that 2 days for each bl and also training the scrubs to stack ,and il admit it sounds appealling.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeydra.4386

Jeydra.4386

Seriously??……do really think SOS have the numbers, organised or not, to combat the obscene amount of kittens JQ have……..that pic proves two fifths of kitten all in regards to defending etc…..it’s all about numbers…..don’t delude yourself.

JQ players are really good at knowing when to split and when to group up. SoS can’t hold JQ even if there are equal numbers on the same map.

It’s still fun playing against JQ though. Fighting JQ’s constant roaming makes WvW a completely different experience.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Refresh.4386

Refresh.4386

oh Jade Quarry is in top 3? your zergs seem smaller then BG and SoR prove your selfs and destroy SoS home lands or maybe Tarnished Coast will take your spot in the big 3 (there trying hard to get people and overpower you)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

oh Jade Quarry is in top 3? your zergs seem smaller then BG and SoR prove your selfs and destroy SoS home lands or maybe Tarnished Coast will take your spot in the big 3 (there trying hard to get people and overpower you)

LOL

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

You must be from maguuma

I’m exSoS. I left because of the 6th week with TC. SoS OCX weren’t unorganized at all.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

You must be from maguuma

I’m exSoS. I left because of the 6th week with TC. SoS OCX weren’t unorganized at all.

on a different note, way to pick a time to say hello Achilles LOL

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

choo choo for everyone!

JQ bl sounds good to me.

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faithless.3519

Faithless.3519

So does SF fight alone or do they only fight when NS holds their hands? LMAO

Sorry, NS is training all NA guilds in open field. Lol

[NS]Faithless Envy /#27NA necro [NS]Leanne Demonsired
Night Shift
18/f/Cali

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

So does SF fight alone or do they only fight when NS holds their hands? LMAO

Sorry, NS is training all NA guilds in open field. Lol

Please ignore Tetengski, he’s lying!

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

You must be from maguuma

on a different note, way to pick a time to say hello Achilles LOL

Lol! It was just one of those moments xD

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

Dat Rearkittening

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xeeron.9254

Xeeron.9254

Careful. You will summon an army of angry forum warriors here by suggesting that BG and SOR might actually be more stacked than JQ. ;-)

On the other hand, the differences in population between SOR and JQ are nothing compared to the differences between any T1 server and the rest. Don’t get me wrong, T1 has the most fun WvW by a long shot, just pretty bad when we are matched with non-T1 servers.

Xeeron – Strike Force

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Careful. You will summon an army of angry forum warriors here by suggesting that BG and SOR might actually be more stacked than JQ. ;-)

On the other hand, the differences in population between SOR and JQ are nothing compared to the differences between any T1 server and the rest. Don’t get me wrong, T1 has the most fun WvW by a long shot, just pretty bad when we are matched with non-T1 servers.

Depends on what your definition of fun is.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

So what was that now on OL?
The most expencive double teaming in the history of wvw or just the most funny ninja cap in the history of wvw?
Havent seen so many golems wasted before……maybe with the exception of that server that lost 43 golems in the sm outer.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

This literally almost killed me in real life.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

So what was that now on OL?
The most expencive double teaming in the history of wvw or just the most funny ninja cap in the history of wvw?
Havent seen so many golems wasted before……maybe with the exception of that server that lost 43 golems in the sm outer.

JQ is bored. JQ does silly things out of boredom.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

Now I know where we parked the FunVee! <—queue’s for EB

Seriously, let’s WxP/Karma train. We need SoS/Fa to take things back.
Keep everything paper week.
Champ Farm JQ style
Let’s have fun!

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: linfurong.9032

linfurong.9032

Champ Farm JQ style
Let’s have fun!

We can’t take things back unless you stop camping our towers Seriously, last night during ocx and sea we must have thrown ourselves at our garrison about 10 times. It’s not for lack of trying.

Stealthiest britches on FA

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

Champ Farm JQ style
Let’s have fun!

Go paper fa’s towers first while we paper yours and we will think about it.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: burningoat.7052

burningoat.7052

Lets just forget all this zerg dog tactics and get some duals going on… at the windmill JQBL

[Rekz] #GetGud #GetDumpstered

Kalkz-“You threw enough siege on my dead body to take BP into tier 1”