9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

This matchup is so boring ):

Where are you FA and SoS?

Why are you even asking where FA is when there isnt a momment that JQ attacks SoS without FA hitting from the other side?

Edit: Heck fa now preffered to lose 2 towers to jq than detach its zerg from a paper ogrewatch.
Need i say more?

I see you’ve figured out the design of the Borderlands maps.

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: bestplayerEva.9301

bestplayerEva.9301

I’ve hurt you and I wish to keep on hurting you. The only good option you have is not to login.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

Having some good fights with FA in EBG. Too long of a queue to get back in with an 80 though.

See y’all in the morning. <3

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

This match is hosed as it is without FA and JQ zerging the bloodlust.

FA just takes stuff from SoS as soon as they see orange swords and only NS on JQ is willing to fight with a group less than 40.

Let’s at least try to have some interesting fights.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Mag is very close to replacing SoS as contenders for the gold league.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

Having some good fights with FA in EBG. Too long of a queue to get back in with an 80 though.

See y’all in the morning. <3

Queue-what’s a queue?

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Mag is very close to replacing SoS as contenders for the gold league.

Come on Fuzzion stop trolling bro.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Werat.7063

Werat.7063

This matchup is so boring ):

Where are you FA and SoS?

Why are you even asking where FA is when there isnt a momment that JQ attacks SoS without FA hitting from the other side?

Edit: Heck fa now preffered to lose 2 towers to jq than detach its zerg from a paper ogrewatch.
Need i say more?

I see you’ve figured out the design of the Borderlands maps.

Care to follow up on this? That joke must have gone over my head. When i was on yesterday jq as well as fa only managed to take ow when it was totally undefended. Our fault, alright. But even when you timed it with jq attacking mendons you lost out against 5 defending ow…but no worries jq did as well.

If we only get 5% of our zerg with knowledge to adopt a tower you`d have to bring a lot more than just numbers and warriors hitting 1 in the skill lag on the table.

eu league
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: linfurong.9032

linfurong.9032

<3 to the SoS on FABL that we let cap Briar and then cheered for. We honestly are rooting for you because anything you can take from JQ is good news for us.

Stealthiest britches on FA

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Good fights in FABL @ RISE/RET we were running strong again and we were unpinned..

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flood.6105

Flood.6105

Alright guys since this is a blowout, let’s try to make it a profitable karma/wxp train week.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Score update

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

I think JQ needs to recruit more, not enough coverage.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

On that Note I would like to welcome the new transfers from KN.
[Dii] , nice to see yall today.

To the Bears,

Its BEAR hunting season

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: AdsSal.6405

AdsSal.6405

On that Note I would like to welcome the new transfers from KN.
[Dii] , nice to see yall today.

To the Bears,

Its BEAR hunting season

What happens when all the WvW players end up on one server?
Guess they can be like all the current Tier 1 servers, that like to play with themselves.

Seranda Stormcry, Necromancer, Fort Aspenwood

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: therealjaypo.1690

therealjaypo.1690

oh Jade Quarry is in top 3? your zergs seem smaller then BG and SoR prove your selfs and destroy SoS home lands or maybe Tarnished Coast will take your spot in the big 3 (there trying hard to get people and overpower you)

Incorrect. SoR only runs groups of 15. They all happen to be in the same place at the same time doing the same thing, but they’re only running 15.

Ask RET/RISE, they seem to be graduates of the SoR school of not blobbing.

[SG] I’m here because I was in the comic book

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Justin.5231

Justin.5231

Hey guys!! Just wanted to say that I’m loving this matchup so far. It’s really refreshing to actually fight against a different server with different tactics and such

I was actually wondering though, if someone from FA or SOS wouldn’t mind helping me out with something in WvW? I’m wanting to test a few things on my mesmer and would *love a volunteer

If you’re interested, please PM me in game
Justin.5231

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

r JQ’s que times as kittenome of your server mates r saying in some threads??? and is it on all 4 maps or just 1-2, and the ppl complaining r simple not smart enough to que up a dif one?

this filter is getting worse and worse

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

(edited by SykkoB.9465)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

oh Jade Quarry is in top 3? your zergs seem smaller then BG and SoR prove your selfs and destroy SoS home lands or maybe Tarnished Coast will take your spot in the big 3 (there trying hard to get people and overpower you)

Incorrect. SoR only runs groups of 15. They all happen to be in the same place at the same time doing the same thing, but they’re only running 15.

Ask RET/RISE, they seem to be graduates of the SoR school of not blobbing.

Graduates? We’re tenured Professors with a penchant for inane roleplaying.

Besides, RET is full of rally bots herded like kittens

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

r JQ’s que times as kittenome of your server mates r saying in some threads??? and is it on all 4 maps or just 1-2, and the ppl complaining r simple not smart enough to que up a dif one?

Unlike SoR we only queue about 2 maps during primetime zones. You’ll still outnumber JQ and get wiped unless your on 10 arrowcarts, take a deep breath.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: oregonice.6324

oregonice.6324

Fun fights with CnB last night before I had to leave. Hope you guys like it in SoS! Hope to see you more this week! GLHF

[LAG] Guild Leader Quality over Quantity.
Commander Guardian Angle(
SoR(BMS)→Kain (BMS)→FA (ATK)→FA [LAG]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

I would love to say it was a great night for FA’s oceanic but NS and SF along with merc pretty much camped us all night.

My 6 man NV crew had fun but

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

My apologies to the MERC guardian who got ganked waving back to me at briar, I did not realise you would stop so close to our tower.

Good to see JQ rampaging around and still enjoying the game, see you on the battlefields!

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I would love to say it was a great night for FA’s oceanic but NS and SF along with merc pretty much camped us all night.

Never let it be said that SF doesn’t help people pitch a tent when they want to go camping.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Never let it be said that SF doesn’t help people pitch a tent when they want to go camping.

Praise Jed___!

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heizero.9183

Heizero.9183

One important lesson learned this matchup: if JQ “roamers” don’t run away from you in a fair fight, that probably means they have a zerg on the way.

Commander Unyielding Shadow – Human Thief
Champion Shadow
Better Luck Next Time [BLNT]-Sea of Sorrows

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: derek.3289

derek.3289

One important lesson learned this matchup: if JQ “roamers” don’t run away from you in a fair fight, that probably means they have a zerg on the way.

dude, jq zerg everywhere

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nost.2470

Nost.2470

dude, jq zerg everywhere

If you think JQ zergs are big, you will be shocked by what SOR and BG run.
They make JQ zergs look tiny.
I really wish people would stop complaining about zergs and just adapt and fight.
I know it’s not always fun to come up against double or triple your numbers, but realize that JQ has been doing this for months. It’s not fun for us either, but it’s better than blowing out two other servers. That is just no fun at all.

(edited by Nost.2470)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

SoS knows what SoR zergs are like. We’ve faced them twice since the new matchup system was introduced. I can’t honestly say I’ve noticed a difference between them. Of course whenever we face any of the top three I imagine we see a different kind of turnout than you get in an even matchup.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

SoR let us wxp train though. You guys defend every borderland even when you’re on 600 ppt

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

linfurong.9032

dude, jq zerg everywhere

I really wish people would stop complaining about zergs and just adapt and fight.
I know it’s not always fun to come up against double or triple your numbers, but realize that JQ has been doing this for months. It’s not fun for us either, but it’s better than blowing out two other servers. That is just no fun at all.

I’m sorry, maybe I’m reading this wrong, but are you under the impression that you are currently NOT blowing out both FA and SoS? FA did adapt to the zergs, we decided to be ok with karma training instead of defending because defending against zergs of 2 and 3 times our numbers only lasts for so long and when you take our towers and keeps in the end its demoralizing. So we said that’s fine, let them take it, we’ll karma train and still have fun. Not this week. JQ has been humping every tower they own, we can’t take anything back (at least during ocx, NA is probably a little different). At least BG and SoR let us karma train.

Also, last time we met, I would agree that JQ had smaller zergs than BG and SoR, but you guys recruited hardcore for the leagues and I’d say you’re on par with them now. Again, this is speaking strictly from an ocx point of view though.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Hello all,

We just thought we’d share this with the community, and for those other people who post videos etc that we watch. Here is an SG highlight vid recently made by one of our players. SG has been a pvp guild for 22+ years (JQ since beta) and we enjoy brawls, big ones and small, we thank you for brawling with us! /salute On a side note if FA/SoS would like to fight RATS (our training guild for JQ) on a particular borderland please let me know.

Enjoy:

http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peaceful Sleep.9743

Peaceful Sleep.9743

Hello, I like to thank the SoS Commander and his friends for the great fight against my mesmer at the windmill tonight. It was a blast fighting you guys hope to see you on the battle field again.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Yawn. Lame matchup is lame.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Hello all,

We just thought we’d share this with the community, and for those other people who post videos etc that we watch. Here is an SG highlight vid recently made by one of our players. SG has been a pvp guild for 22+ years (JQ since beta) and we enjoy brawls, big ones and small, we thank you for brawling with us! /salute On a side note if FA/SoS would like to fight RATS (our training guild for JQ) on a particular borderland please let me know.

Enjoy:

http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs

Nice vid. Good music 2. Stonewall is a wall of stone. He never dies mate.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

Yawn. Lame matchup is lame.

Couldnt agree more

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

linfurong.9032

Oceanic FA!?

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

wow why does every Merc player run away from a 1 on 1 glad I didn’t take jedahs up on helping run that guild long time ago

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

wow why does every Merc player run away from a 1 on 1 glad I didn’t take jedahs up on helping run that guild long time ago

Every? Dude, you make a nice forum warrior but stop with all the absolutes. “Every” my kitten . Truth betold, a number of us probably buried you a few times and you just mad, bro. =.=

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

Wow JQ be a little bit nicer to my two old servers. Saying that it has been a while since you won a match maybe t2 is the place to be for JQ XD

Mez You Up
Blackgate

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

Wow JQ be a little bit nicer to my two old servers. Saying that it has been a while since you won a match maybe t2 is the place to be for JQ XD

Say what?

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

Every? Dude, you make a nice forum warrior but stop with all the absolutes. “Every” my kitten . Truth betold, a number of us probably buried you a few times and you just mad, bro. =.=

nope only when greatly outnumbered. Got my butt kicked from a few ns people though

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Just came back from work. McDonald’s or Fight Yaks and sentries again. Hmmmm…..

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: dawna.6290

dawna.6290

Say whaaaa? Its been a few weeks since we last placed first. That means we need to be in T2? LOL! Your logic… I just don’t even know, man.

Lexsíe
Darkhaven

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

good fights tonight on SoS bl, was fun getting to fight old allied MERC and uA always a pleasure.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: oregonice.6324

oregonice.6324

Unlike SoR we only queue about 2 maps during primetime zones. You’ll still outnumber JQ and get wiped unless your on 10 arrowcarts, take a deep breath.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bold words considering JQ only runs 50+ deep minimum. Never seen us out-man JQ anywhere to be honest. Even numbers we win very simple no siege, no Nike sponsored JQ builds, no cheep tactics just open field even numbers.

[LAG] Guild Leader Quality over Quantity.
Commander Guardian Angle(
SoR(BMS)→Kain (BMS)→FA (ATK)→FA [LAG]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bold words considering JQ only runs 50+ deep minimum. Never seen us out-man JQ anywhere to be honest. Even numbers we win very simple no siege, no Nike sponsored JQ builds, no cheep tactics just open field even numbers.

I’m not sure why you feel spoken to or feel the need to reply?
Mance is replying to Sykkob, who is from SoR.

Anyway, you had your 5 minutes of PvF i guess?

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Score Update

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAPOOPI.6538

SHAPOOPI.6538

(edited by SHAPOOPI.6538)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

Party chat is right, that’s why they have to buy guilds.