9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

Score Update

No need to tell us you are rearkittens.
The balista spawncamping in eb is proof enough.
So much for jq claiming they looking for good fights hahahahahaha that was good one.
Got another?i could use the amusement.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Score Update

No need to tell us you are rearkittens.
The balista spawncamping in eb is proof enough.
So much for jq claiming they looking for good fights hahahahahaha that was good one.
Got another?i could use the amusement.

When things get super boring what else is there to do. Plus , let me quote your friend

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAPOOPI.6538

SHAPOOPI.6538

Quote my other friend, who noted we didnt build a dozen ballistas against them, and there were FAR less people.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

Il be precise on that,I did that to cd for 20 Minutes because they abused a glitch to slip inside sm.
Also they capitalised on that glitching thief clearing all the siege inside sm and when the thief gave the green light they attacked.
There is a huge difference between retribution and beeing a rearkitten.
By all means if thats your excuse for the spawncamping please go on,not like anyone going to stop you.
Also interesting screenshot,i thought i saw a couple spies parked in the back of the spawn.
Couldnt you had at least edit to look like it wasnt taken by someone on our side?

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Hello all,

We just thought we’d share this with the community, and for those other people who post videos etc that we watch. Here is an SG highlight vid recently made by one of our players. SG has been a pvp guild for 22+ years (JQ since beta) and we enjoy brawls, big ones and small, we thank you for brawling with us! /salute On a side note if FA/SoS would like to fight RATS (our training guild for JQ) on a particular borderland please let me know.

Enjoy:

http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs

Nice vid. Good music 2. Stonewall is a wall of stone. He never dies mate.

Thanks Fuzion. Stonewall is beast, for sure.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: therealjaypo.1690

therealjaypo.1690

I know, it’s enough to make you wish Arenanet had designed the borders with more than 1 way out. Oh wait…

[SG] I’m here because I was in the comic book

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

My bad on screenshot,got that clarified.
Still there are a few uplevels parked on the back of spawn.
For the past 3 hours.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

Couple of comments on those screenshots

1) There are 3 exits from spawn
2) In screenshot 1 it looked like you actually have more numbers than JQ there…use them. Take that entire group out to left or right exit (see point 1). Assault the ballistas in the rear..—→….profit, lootbags and problem solved. God forbid you have to use tactics there though.

3) When ppl in WvW get bored, they do crazy stuff.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: virtue.7235

virtue.7235

last nights gvg action
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB7W8yd4w7I&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL-llHC_MT9kdPY9JTYgOD7Ku0Se1gAK0d

Thanks RET for the fights

Aggression still looking for more GvGs

Serane – D/D Elementalist [Agg]
[Agg] WvW – http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraneGW2
Server? We move a lot.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: therealjaypo.1690

therealjaypo.1690

Couple of comments on those screenshots

1) There are 3 exits from spawn
2) In screenshot 1 it looked like you actually have more numbers than JQ there…use them. Take that entire group out to left or right exit (see point 1). Assault the ballistas in the rear..—->….profit, lootbags and problem solved. God forbid you have to use tactics there though.

This, but you forgot:

4) On JQ we pretty much leave EB up to the pugs and kitten knows what they get up to in there. Evidently that day they got their hands on some ballistas.

[SG] I’m here because I was in the comic book

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

5) ?????

6) Profit!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinix.2135

Cinix.2135

lmao fighting some ranger and thief from FPS guild and the ranger is hacking while his guildy thief is dying. Hacking and still dying means you need to get better hacks.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

we had the same thing on the other side. jq got even more transfers and it will get worse. we used other exits….but still lets just all chill until q gets bored of owning everything

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: baseballguy.4865

baseballguy.4865

Best part of this matchup is TS3 when JQ is inc as we are attacking Bay lord

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

selan.8354

yeah and when people get fed up we do crazy stuff too.

step 1: cap a camp
step 2: build omega golem

repeat
repeat

step 45(4 hours later):

[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

repeat
repeat

step 45(4 hours later):

LOL. That looks so awesome!

-S o S-

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

You didn’t cry like that when DB did it to you.. or maybe you did.

Psst, there are side ways to get out of your spawn.

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeydra.4386

Jeydra.4386

Hey FA!

We’re both getting stomped here. How about we form a treaty to resist the evil JQ empire? I propose we agree to:

1) Not attack each others’ players unless attacked first;
2) Not take each others’ possessions. Exceptions apply to our respective sides of EB + SM, and to everything on our respective borderlands. So for example if JQ is holding SoS Garri, FA can take it, but SoS can take it back. On the other hand if FA is holding JQ Garri, SoS agrees not to attack it.
3) Given equal choice, we choose to take JQ possessions first before each others’.

Of course not everyone on the server would agree to such an agreement and some may not even be aware of it, but for those who agree … it’s a start.

In?

(edited by Jeydra.4386)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

Hey FA!

We’re both getting stomped here. How about we form a treaty to resist the evil JQ empire? I propose we agree to:

1) Not attack each others’ players unless attacked first;
2) Not take each others’ possessions. Exceptions apply to our respective sides of EB + SM, and to everything on our respective borderlands. So for example if JQ is holding SoS Garri, FA can take it, but SoS can take it back. On the other hand if FA is holding JQ Garri, SoS agrees not to attack it.

Of course not everyone on the server would agree to such an agreement and some may not even be aware of it, but for those who agree … it’s a start.

In?

See… that’s how WvWvW should be play out. Teaming up to help each other until the match gets closer. Now if only both servers can do this…

-S o S-

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I understand it may be a painful topic for FA, but did RISE really just leave you?

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: nomdeplums.5780

nomdeplums.5780

So why is SoS always so insistent on establishing a 2v1? I’m skeptical that would even work at this point given how many guilds have joined the all-expense-paid bandwagon to JQ.

And I can’t speak for FA (although many will express the same sentiment), but me having fun in WvW isn’t something that’s conditional on accomplishing even the slightest thing in regards to PPT or score.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

Score Update. EU Timezone. Be afraid other servers.

Attachments:

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

selan.8354

So why is SoS always so insistent on establishing a 2v1? I’m skeptical that would even work at this point given how many guilds have joined the all-expense-paid bandwagon to JQ.

And I can’t speak for FA (although many will express the same sentiment), but me having fun in WvW isn’t something that’s conditional on accomplishing even the slightest thing in regards to PPT or score.

honestly, i do have a strong urge to work with sos rather than against them.
today i saw a giant jq zerg running into their pangloss while a bunch of sos were trying to fend that massmob off ogre watch and i went in stealth and put a supply trap down to help sos…and because its fun to do that. sos has been spawncamped like we did.

the other day 3 of us were in so bl karmatraining camps as ther really wasnt anything else we could do. so when jq attacked sos garrison we went and put a guild cata down at hills. well 3 people managed to get into the lords room but omg it does take a while to get that lord down…XD
well in the end sos came in an capped it and we all were like… well at least jq doesent own it anymore and sos had an easy cap.
so seriously if fa attacks sos then its only because we see an opportunity to get at least a few caps, but we are busy enough on our side and we are facing the same 70 man blobs everywhere we go.

[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

(edited by selan.8354)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

selan.8354

repeat
repeat

step 45(4 hours later):

LOL. That looks so awesome!

haha yup it was awesome. when they told me they needed more mesmers over there i ported and i was in shock when i saw the army of omegas all lined up XD. we also had an anet guy with us. it was hillarious.

[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gilburt.9146

Gilburt.9146

To the JQ who spam /laugh while spawn camping with Superior Bloodlust, superior numbers, numerous siege weapons, an upgraded keep, and access to virtually unlimited supply,

Stay classy…

Brother Gilburt – Guard / Agent Gilburt – Thief

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

selan.8354

To the JQ who spam /laugh while spawn camping with Superior Bloodlust, superior numbers, numerous siege weapons, an upgraded keep, and access to virtually unlimited supply,

Stay classy…

+1 from FA

[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: linfurong.9032

linfurong.9032

I love how every server uses the “there are other exits” line as an excuse for being a kitten. Then you say you’re just bored. Let’s take a minute to think about why you’re bored. BECAUSE YOU STACKED YOUR SERVER. This is what you wanted. Don’t complain about being bored.

Stealthiest britches on FA

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

LOL at JQ chest thumping because they’re winning, SoR and BG please demolish JQ next week.
Still don’t mention the fact how about 7-8 SoS took a t3 JQ hills and t3 JQ garrison. If that was us against similarily matched opponents kitten would be embarrasing as hell.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeydra.4386

Jeydra.4386

It’s great fun to play against players better than myself. It’s also great fun to play at a slight numbers disadvantage. However it’s no fun getting choked by superior numbers to the point that I’m always running away. At the moment often SoS can barely move, and when we do, the JQ army comes straight down on our heads. By joining forces with FA, we hopefully double our player count and can compete better with JQ. It’s better for both of us and arguably even for JQ, since they’ll have more of a game to play.

I’m going to abide by the two points I listed, plus this one: given equal choice, I’ll choose to take JQ possessions instead of FA’s. It may not mean much, especially since I’m not a commander, but it’s a start.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

All of this chest thumping and emote spams from JQ… even SoR seems classy the last 2 matches we had with them.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

(edited by Aieo.2815)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

selan.8354

All of this chest thrumping and emote spams from JQ… even SoR seems classy the last 2 matches we had with them.

yeah gotta say sor was pretty nice and actually i had a couple of awesome duels with a few of them. sor would at least let us take stuff to get a karma train going. jq seems more like a big bully to me atm. lat time we were matched up with them during jq/fa/bg it was actually fun.
also maybe next time jq spawncamps sos we might just hit u from behind with our group;-) by accident and then maybe place a few flamrams on your bodies…just maybe

[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

(edited by selan.8354)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Some good fights last night mid oceanic on SoS BL. All forces experienced some wins and losses and SoS had some good numbers turn out.

I appreciated the JQ 8-10 man crew that was running about away from main zergs and I enjoyed some good fights around camps and structures.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

I think JQ needs to recruit more, not enough coverage.

You haven’t seen BG, have you?

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

A few fair weather pugs /laugh and all hell breaks loose…

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

All of this chest thrumping and emote spams from JQ… even SoR seems classy the last 2 matches we had with them.

yeah gotta say sor was pretty nice and actually i had a couple of awesome duels with a few of them. sor would at least let us take stuff to get a karma train going. jq seems more like a big bully to me atm. lat time we were matched up with them during jq/fa/bg it was actually fun.
also maybe next time jq spawncamps sos we might just hit u from behind with our group;-) by accident and then maybe place a few flamrams on your bodies…just maybe

SoR can be fun folks too. Even TW can roleplay as dolyak hunters.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

selan.8354

SoR can be fun folks too. Even TW can roleplay as dolyak hunters.

hahaha. true! we have an rp guild made for tc’s dolyparade only [yak]animal control is dedicated to kill the dolyak parade.

[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

A few fair weather pugs /laugh and all hell breaks loose…

You’re exempt, we’ve seen class from NS to the point where you stand out from the rest of JQ.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Let me remind FA, when I was on SoS, you guys would take a full map queue zerg in EBG (80-90 people) and take SoS towers/camps/keep while TC was cherry picking what they wanted. You would also push SoS bl when your own bl was being taken by TC. I don’t feel sorry for you. I don’t feel bad for you. I don’t care that you’re upset it’s now happening to you. Edit: A prime example of why I don’t feel bad for you; I spent 2 hours personally (as in by myself) upgrading Durios and Umber. Running yaks. Buying/building siege. Scouting. Defending the camp from roamers. Etc. Within 2 minutes, a 90 man FA blob showed up, flipped Umber, flipped Durios, destroyed the siege I built, chased me down, killed me, and spammed emotes. Sucks to be you now, I guess. hashtagKarma

To SoS, though I still love you guys, we used to do the same thing to SBI and CD before the random matchups started. We always had blowouts against them, always had T3 towers that we packed full of siege and open field ACs. Every server does it. Stop talking bad about the server that’s doing it to you if you’re going to do it next week.

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

(edited by Achilles.2197)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: purplepegasus.2791

purplepegasus.2791

Stay classy…

+1 from FA

+1 from JQ as well- please don’t judge our whole server because of this one guy

- Tricky Gemini – Mesmer – Jade Quarry -

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mushin Tips.1623

Mushin Tips.1623

had some decent fights last night roaming around ebg with 4 other NS. thanks sos and fa for fighting

[NS] – Night Shift mesmer

(edited by Mushin Tips.1623)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

Let me remind FA, when I was on SoS, you guys would take a full map queue zerg in EBG (80-90 people) and take SoS towers/camps/keep while TC was cherry picking what they wanted. You would also push SoS bl when your own bl was being taken by TC. I don’t feel sorry for you. I don’t feel bad for you. I don’t care that you’re upset it’s now happening to you. Edit: A prime example of why I don’t feel bad for you; I spent 2 hours personally (as in by myself) upgrading Durios and Umber. Running yaks. Buying/building siege. Scouting. Defending the camp from roamers. Etc. Within 2 minutes, a 90 man FA blob showed up, flipped Umber, flipped Durios, destroyed the siege I built, chased me down, killed me, and spammed emotes. Sucks to be you now, I guess. hashtagKarma

To SoS, though I still love you guys, we used to do the same thing to SBI and CD before the random matchups started. We always had blowouts against them, always had T3 towers that we packed full of siege and open field ACs. Every server does it. Stop talking bad about the server that’s doing it to you if you’re going to do it next week.

How rare! I also don’t feel bad for us.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

selan.8354

erm there is no 90 man zergs happening ever u know that right?

[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

All of this chest thumping and emote spams from JQ… even SoR seems classy the last 2 matches we had with them.

Every server has their own bad apple. SoS is no exception. There’s this thief from [SOS] that spam /sit on my corpse repeatedly after ganking 2 v 1 on me. AM I SUPPOSED TO ASSUME ALL SOS DO THAT?

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Diehard.1432

LOL at JQ chest thumping because they’re winning, SoR and BG please demolish JQ next week.
Still don’t mention the fact how about 7-8 SoS took a t3 JQ hills and t3 JQ garrison. If that was us against similarily matched opponents kitten would be embarrasing as hell.

I thought BG and SoR don’t like you either?

[VaL]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

I hope that when this league stuff comes out.. if there is a blowout match of 1 T1 server vs 2 T2, if a comfortable lead has been established then the rest of the weeks should be just karma trains and organized guild fights. It is in everyone’s best interests that people don’t stop showing up to wvw from either boredom or from being demoralized.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Diehard.1432

I hope that when this league stuff comes out.. if there is a blowout match of 1 T1 server vs 2 T2, if a comfortable lead has been established then the rest of the weeks should be just karma trains and organized guild fights. It is in everyone’s best interests that people don’t stop showing up to wvw from either boredom or from being demoralized.

Absolute agreed

[VaL]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

I’ve been sidetracked from WvW the past couple of days. Going to go in and try to get some trains started!

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

Stay classy…

All is fair in love and war, and the last time war was classy, we were pistol dueling.

Please go and get the bloodlusts, give yourself that boost.

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gilburt.9146

Gilburt.9146

Stay classy…

All is fair in love and war, and the last time war was classy, we were pistol dueling.

Seriously? This is a video game…

Brother Gilburt – Guard / Agent Gilburt – Thief

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyle.2507

Kyle.2507

Stay classy…

Seriously? This is a video game…

Just to kind of add on to what you said, games are meant to be fun, and it’s not fun getting your teeth kicked in for a week in wvwvw.