9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tokeatowa.7365

Tokeatowa.7365

WOOOOOOT Finally managed to get your garri JQ!

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Please visit our inhouse Cigar and Vodka Bar. We have some of the finest.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Enjoy zerg-blobbing a slightly emptier map JQ, i’m pretty much done for the week.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

To the JQ who spam /laugh while spawn camping with Superior Bloodlust, superior numbers, numerous siege weapons, an upgraded keep, and access to virtually unlimited supply,

Stay classy…

All is fair in love and war, and the last time war was classy, we were pistol dueling.

Seriously? This is a video game…

It’s okay. It only took him 2 servers to bandwagon from to become this good now. SoS should learn from people like him and the rest of JQ on how to become good and rule the WvWs. We’ll take this knowledge to improve our game next week.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mushin Tips.1623

Mushin Tips.1623

[NS] – Night Shift mesmer

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

Since this week is pretty much clear, does anybody want to GvG/scrim? Please message me or Wokfoo if any guilds are interested. Ignore Serane’s post.. don’t GvG Agg, GvG with NS instead!

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

To the JQ who spam /laugh while spawn camping with Superior Bloodlust, superior numbers, numerous siege weapons, an upgraded keep, and access to virtually unlimited supply,

Stay classy…

All is fair in love and war, and the last time war was classy, we were pistol dueling.

It’s okay. It only took him 2 servers to bandwagon from to become this good now. SoS should learn from people like him and the rest of JQ on how to become good and rule the WvWs. We’ll take this knowledge to improve our game next week.

So so pretty you are. /pat on head

1. Nice gender assumption.
2. Nice assumption on the knowledge of why or when I server transferred.
3. Nice generalization of everyone on my server.

As for condemning people whom /laugh when they kill one random person who gets stormed by a zerg, all our ish stinks. No server is pure of that happenstance, and if someone gets joy from doing such an act, whom are you to tell them how to enjoy the play-style of their game? For all we could know, they’re RPing.

I’ll say it again, all is fair in love and war, you can continue to whine about it, or you can carry on.

Attachments:

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

(edited by Ghoulina.2976)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

Stay classy…

dude, it’s JQ. What did you expect?

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeydra.4386

Jeydra.4386

SoS makes no sense. First, we go storm FA Valley and break water gate. Then after JQ interrupts us, we retreat to base and build a ton of golems while JQ picks up where we left off. Then we try to golem rush SM while JQ is fighting FA. Before we get SM front door JQ takes Valley, and the entire JQ zerg shows up to stop us.

“Oh my God we have a spy on our server”
“Hands up which one of you is being paid by JQ to spy on us?”"
“What do you think it’s JQ they paid guilds to jump to their server”

I wonder if the people saying these things ever considered the possibility that if they were the JQ commander with a 60-man zerg, with nothing else to cap on the map the obvious target is Overlook? The rush would work if FA held out longer, but ironically we were the ones that went and exhausted FA’s supplies.

Meh, so much easier to claim conspiracy theories than to admit we were outplayed.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

Stay classy…

dude, it’s JQ. What did you expect?

Stay classy dude.

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

SoS makes no sense. First, we go storm FA Valley and break water gate. Then after JQ interrupts us, we retreat to base and build a ton of golems while JQ picks up where we left off. Then we try to golem rush SM while JQ is fighting FA. Before we get SM front door JQ takes Valley, and the entire JQ zerg shows up to stop us.

“Oh my God we have a spy on our server”
“Hands up which one of you is being paid by JQ to spy on us?”"
“What do you think it’s JQ they paid guilds to jump to their server”

I wonder if the people saying these things ever considered the possibility that if they were the JQ commander with a 60-man zerg, with nothing else to cap on the map the obvious target is Overlook? The rush would work if FA held out longer, but ironically we were the ones that went and exhausted FA’s supplies.

Meh, so much easier to claim conspiracy theories than to admit we were outplayed.

SoS hated JQ for almost 3 months during the early days of T1.

SoS, lets hug and let bygones be bygones. /hugs

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

Nothing I have read here has led me to change my opinion of JQ.

Sea of Sorrows

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

Kinda sad I’m too tired or busy to do this these days. Bloodlust sounds hit and miss and this thread hasn’t been removed so guess all is well. At least the threads have been a bit more controlled.

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

Nothing I have read here has led me to change my opinion of JQ.

Its ok. I understand the frustation XD. The feeling is mutual

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeremy.3072

Jeremy.3072

^ The commander who made it all possible! Was fun!

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeremy.3072

Jeremy.3072

We had fun today JQ
SoS capping JQ Garri

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

I am glad you had fun. That may be the most unorganized golem rush I have ever seen

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

Thanks Flake and TKG for the Fights with [NV] FA Oceanics we really enjoyed it. Definitely keen to do that again. For the record I had 34 stacked on me probs 14 in TS but yeah had great fun

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

I am glad you had fun. That may be the most unorganized golem rush I have ever seen

Hmm-may have been unorganized, but if so what does that say about the defenders then?

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Score update made from my creative ineptitude

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

What’s so impressive about winning 2 outmanned servers?

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

Stay classy…

As for condemning people whom /laugh when they kill one random person who gets stormed by a zerg, all our ish stinks. No server is pure of that happenstance, and if someone gets joy from doing such an act, whom are you to tell them how to enjoy the play-style of their game? For all we could know, they’re RPing.

I’ll say it again, all is fair in love and war, you can continue to whine about it, or you can carry on.

1. Rule 16.
2. Of course. You just bandwagon onto an already stacked server. It’s no secret.
3. JQ. Nuff said.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

hahaha ty sos that was epic what u guys just did now in eb. flanked the spawncampers from behind. :-)

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Stay classy…

1. Rule 16.
2. Of course. You just bandwagon onto an already stacked server. It’s no secret.
3. JQ. Nuff said.

JQ has been number 1 in total medal count in tier 1 against all 23 other servers for over a year now. We have had our up days, down days, up days and so forth. The core players in JQ have and will always be the driving force in one of histories most skilled servers.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

Stay classy…

1. Rule 16.
3. JQ. Nuff said.

JQ has been number 1 in total medal count in tier 1 against all 23 other servers for over a year now. We have had our up days, down days, up days and so forth. The core players in JQ have and will always be the driving force in one of histories most skilled servers.

You must be new to the wvw scene.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Diehard.1432

Stay classy…

1. Rule 16.
3. JQ. Nuff said.

kitten much? =)

[VaL]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Diehard.1432

What’s so impressive about winning 2 outmanned servers?

NOthing impressive. Your point?

[VaL]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

Gratz FA. You played an incredible game!

Attachments:

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

kitten happened?

We’re even fighting SoR players, so we definately have moved. Just killed people from FEAR and HIRE.

Wut happened?

Attachments:

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

Enjoy playing your own tier and losing now JQ.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

They are currently in the lead.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

They are currently in the lead.

That won’t last long.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

Sadly I think it will changed back to facing each other.

On another note. JQ just lost SM and their keep in EB. You can thank FA for standing by whilst TC used our golems.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

erm same here: we are facing tc now XD

Attachments:

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wiseman.4075

Wiseman.4075

haha in our match up we kept SMC so we shall see which battles override what. What a goofy mistake.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wiseman.4075

Wiseman.4075

Maybe they just really wanted people to go play the new PVE content?

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sab.5291

Sab.5291

FYI …JQ we took SM and your keep during the mess up…. Don’t be angry……

I am the One and Only, Sab!
“STUN”
Find me in the front of the TC zurg

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: LoneWolfie.1852

LoneWolfie.1852

Christ, and I wanted to take SOR’s EB keep, but they lingered around our supply camps and we had to clear them out first. Once that was done anet realized their mistake and booted us out. 4 omegas and 5 regular golems wasted =(

Ah well, even the lost smc is fine I think. Gives EB a reset status so we have a better excuse on karma train. Them FA/SOS just flees from us every time we move about…

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

At least we can rest assured that our golems were used right ,even if painted a different color.
And FA got its score buffed,who knew what this patch would bring huh?

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sab.5291

Sab.5291

Christ, and I wanted to take SOR’s EB keep, but they lingered around our supply camps and we had to clear them out first. Once that was done anet realized their mistake and booted us out. 4 omegas and 5 regular golems wasted =(

Ah well, even the lost smc is fine I think. Gives EB a reset status so we have a better excuse on karma train. Them FA/SOS just flees from us every time we move about…

And your keep also…..Sorry……

I am the One and Only, Sab!
“STUN”
Find me in the front of the TC zurg

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

So much hate, maybe try a nice relaxing book, maybe go out and get laid? That much hate isn’t good for your health….

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

Stay classy…

1. Rule 16.
3. JQ. Nuff said.

You’re so pretty I’m doubting you understand basic reading comprehension, let alone complex.

Rule 16 : If you fail in epic proportions it may just become a a winning failure.

Did you mean rule 29? In the internet all girls are men and all kids are undercover FBI agents. Or was it 37, There are no girls on the internet.

Well, let me remind you of 20 on these forums <3

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.

(edited by Ghoulina.2976)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

Take it all! We need stuff to take back, at least we can all get some wxp out of this week.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I’ve been sidetracked from WvW the past couple of days. Going to go in and try to get some trains started!

Gonna train the 3 towers and 5 camps you don’t own…how ambitious!

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

SoS, lets hug and let bygones be bygones. /hugs

On SoS we still, to this day, whenever something goes screwy or our TS goes down, etc. the saying is “I blame JQ.”

The worst thing you ever did to us, was let BG surpass our medal count. I’m not sure we’re ready to forgive you for that one yet. :P

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Fort Aspenwood’s coverage just got better

Thanks Congress!

Obama’s at it again!

Obama must play on FA. The fix is in!

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

Stay classy…

1. Rule 16.
3. JQ. Nuff said.

You’re so pretty I’m doubting you understand basic reading comprehension, let alone complex.

Rule 16 : If you fail in epic proportions it may just become a a winning failure.

Did you mean rule 29? In the internet all girls are men and all kids are undercover FBI agents. Or was it 37, There are no girls on the internet.

Well, let me remind you of 20 on these forums <3

Oh we’re going by those rules are we?

Well. That’s all good and well.

But you just got rule 14’d.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

Attachments:

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

I guess Devon wanted to show off his skill in a big way.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

I guess Devon wanted to show off his skill in a big way.

You’re violating my game mode!