9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Based on

nPr = n! / (n – r)!
6P3 = 6! / (6 – 3)! = 6! / 3! = (6)(5)(4) = 120

There are a total of 120 possible permutations in the gold league.

But then again my maths is horrible. Can someone confirm if this true?

This is incorrect as nPr (permutations) does take into account the order of things. For example, JQ/SoR/BG is different to JQ/BG/SoR, but as far as match-ups are concerned they are the same. What you need is nCr (combinations):

6C3 = 6!/(3!3!) = 20.

There are a total of 20 distinct match-ups.

Representing the six servers by letters: A, B, C, D, E, and F we have the follow possible match-ups:
A/B/C
A/B/D
A/B/E
A/B/F
A/C/D
A/C/E
A/C/F
A/D/E
A/D/F
A/E/F
B/C/D
B/C/E
B/C/F
B/D/E
B/D/F
B/E/F
C/D/E
C/D/F
C/E/F
D/E/F

Since there are two sets of 3 servers matched against each other, we have the following possible pairings (match-up 1 | match-up 2):
A/B/C | D/E/F
A/B/D | C/E/F
A/B/E | C/D/F
A/B/F | C/D/E
A/C/D | B/E/F
A/C/E | B/D/F
A/C/F | B/D/E
A/D/E | B/C/F
A/D/F | B/C/E
A/E/F | B/C/D

9 out of 10 possible matchups will be blowouts?

Sounds about right to me!

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Based on

nPr = n! / (n – r)!

This is incorrect as nPr (permutations) does take into account the order of things. For example, JQ/SoR/BG is different to JQ/BG/SoR, but as far as match-ups are concerned they are the same. What you need is nCr (combinations):

6C3 = 6!/(3!3!) = 20.

Representing the six servers by letters: A, B, C, D, E, and F we have the follow possible match-ups:
A/B/C
A/B/D
A/B/E
A/B/F
A/C/D
A/C/E
A/C/F
A/D/E
A/D/F
A/E/F
B/C/D
B/C/E
B/C/F
B/D/E
B/D/F
B/E/F
C/D/E
C/D/F
C/E/F
D/E/F

Since there are two sets of 3 servers matched against each other, we have the following possible pairings (match-up 1 | match-up 2):
A/B/C | D/E/F
A/B/D | C/E/F
A/B/E | C/D/F
A/B/F | C/D/E
A/C/D | B/E/F
A/C/E | B/D/F
A/C/F | B/D/E
A/D/E | B/C/F
A/D/F | B/C/E
A/E/F | B/C/D

According to http://ncalculators.com/statistics/permutation-combination-calculator.htm

it works out.

As regards to Blowouts

Anet hopes that T1 guilds will spill onto T2. So , As the season progresses , t1 and t2 will have equal numbers. Anet has high ambitions.

However, i suspect this is what will happen. Blowouts will,may or may not occur because the t2 servers will,may, or may not 2 v 1 the tier 1 server they are fighting. This is all speculation. I think no one really knows until season 1 passes.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

I’m hoping Servers E and F join up and decide to do something other than WvW for 7 weeks. That will leave the gold league with 6 1v1 matchups and 4 1v0 matchups.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: moolie.5927

moolie.5927

What’s up with the ridiculous lag spikes on SoS BL?

Just another careless bird.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

I’m hoping Servers E and F join up and decide to do something other than WvW for 7 weeks. That will leave the gold league with 6 1v1 matchups and 4 1v0 matchups.

yeah seriously we just leave when its like that, no point in even trying to cap something. it wil get swarmed by 70 people shortly or even 35 people portalbomb 5 people and a cata…o.0
oi we must be sooo scarry…
so we will just deny u the karma train during downtime, lets see how u get your achievements for the leagues.
plus can u stop buying our guilds? its getting ridiculous, unless u just wanna destroy servers so your overstacked servers dont have to work hard to win.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

yeah seriously we just leave when its like that, no point in even trying to cap something. it wil get swarmed by 70 people shortly or even 35 people portalbomb 5 people and a cata…o.0
so we will just deny u the karma train during downtime, lets see how u get your achievements for the leagues.
plus can u stop buying our guilds? its getting ridiculous, unless u just wanna destroy servers so your overstacked servers dont have to work hard to win.

There is a big difference between buying guilds, and assisting guilds interested in the server with gold.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: xTiMeBoMBx.2863

xTiMeBoMBx.2863

There is a big difference between buying guilds, and assisting guilds interested in the server with gold.

lol you sound like a US politician. Are you a congressman? You should look into becoming one. You seem to have the mouth for it.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Decklan.7540

Decklan.7540

Can we change the discussion in this thread from mathematics to chaos theory?

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

lol you sound like a US politician. Are you a congressman? You should look into becoming one. You seem to have the mouth for it.

So there is no difference between a server offering transfer cost + additional gold to persuade a guild to move and assisting a guild with transfer cost to a server they already decided previously they were going to transfer to? Don’t get me started on US politicians right now.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Werat.7063

Werat.7063

http://emboldcreative.net/jedquarry.gif

Summary of this weeks matchup.

Really?
Please repalce jq with a sumo ringer and we might get a more reality like picture. Hopefully you will not one day suddenly crash through the floor due to weight issues.

eu league
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

Starting to warm up to JQ been a very profitable week guys thanks for the fights and mucho bags. Found my first JQ solo roamer to kill me last night. Little asuran Guard in FABL didn’t see the tag was too busy getting rolled. For those trying out small group vs. JQ let it be known that the JQ server is in the neighborhood of 60-70% warrior and guardians. If you see them outside of their hammer karma trains, all it takes is a little small group class composition, and a small semblance of how this game works and you will be paid handsomely in heavy loot bags. It also seems like they expect us to run when they have the numbers on us (T1 mentality), so go at em’ hard they won’t expect it. I find JQ player base to be the most skilled of the T1 servers, but they simply can’t compete in fights under 10 per side with SOS,FA, and MAG.
As for SOS I see you over there behind that 50 man jq blob, hope you’re having fun too.

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fade.9124

Fade.9124

met some nice folks from both SoS and FA. No showboating, camping corpses, taunting and other childish things im accustomed to from BG and SOR. Had some honorable great duels in ruins as well. Thanks for the fun FA and SOS.

/salute

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

Bullkitten ,as far as i have seen the big guilds in jq dont need more guilds.
They are just buying the rest down to kill the competition.
When you strip a server out of its infrastructure and organisation,there isnt much opposition left.
Imagine the current match up from my point of view where all i see are traitors in red.
Theres merc,then theres leet that used to hold the infrastructure of sos and then got bought and list goes on.
You can say its the guild interested to move to jq,but we all have seen how many “recruiters” run around tossing offers to guild leaders.
No matter how much you sugarcoat it,corruption remains corruption.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

(edited by grave of hearts.7830)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

When you strip a server out of its infrastructure and organisation,there isnt much opposition left.
Imagine the current match up from my point of view where all i see are traitors in red.
Theres merc,then theres leet that used to hold the infrastructure of sos and then got bought and list goes on.
You can say its the guild interested to move to jq,but we all have seen how many “recruiters” run around tossing offers to guild leaders.

You do realize we are the lower wvw population of the 3 tier one servers right?

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

That’s like saying you have the smallest mansion in all the Hamptons. No body but you yuppies in T1 living the wagon life give a kitten. You all act like the 1% ruining the game play lives of everyone else competing to see who has the biggest kitten. When you’re all really just hiding behind your ivory zerg ball.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

That’s like saying you have the smallest mansion in all the Hamptons. No body but you yuppies in T1 living the wagon life give a kitten. You all act like the 1% ruining the game play lives of everyone else competing to see who has the biggest kitten. When you’re all really just hiding behind your ivory zerg ball.

My guild would gladly meet yours for some fun open field. HOPE,RET,and RISE have met up with us in the past and it has been pretty honorable on both sides. We have always been willing to meet up with other server guilds as long as everything is kept respectable.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

And here i thought you had 6 hour queues on all maps.
You need more people?

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

And here i thought you had 6 hour queues on all maps.
You need more people?

I am being chill and saying we will meet other servers to fight how they like just as stated above. Are you just here to complain?

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

I just dont call buying guilds to criple a server “helping”.
Though in easymode’s case i guess we should had paid you instead to take him.
In the end jq kinda did us a favor there.
And if i was to complain about something that would be jq attitude,but when a server is full of bandwagoneers you cant really expect much.
Thats all there is to it,i am just saying things by theyr name.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

I lul’ed quite a bit

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

And if i was to complain about something that would be jq attitude,but when a server is full of bandwagoneers you cant really expect much.

Then the best course of action is
:quit rage pouting
:realize JQ did not do this to you Anet did
:send a complaint to Anet for giving you this match up.
:log out

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Then the best course of action is to realize
JQ has Asian gold sellers so we can pay a higher price to any guild
JQ will superstack and there is nothing you can do about it (we have done so in the past)
JQ don’t really have any skill and the guilds which claimed to have skill which transferred here lost all their skill by travelling in the big blobs.
So there is really nothing you can do, even though we knew this was coming we decided to stack so all you can do is suck up our mismatch as we love pvdooring and
log out

Wow you explained that well.

You can always message me in game for to face my guild in the field. How about HzH vs SoS full queue. Clearly we will lose because we have no skill

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Then the best course of action is to realize
JQ has Asian gold sellers so we can pay a higher price to any guild
JQ will superstack and there is nothing you can do about it (we have done so in the past)
JQ don’t really have any skill and the guilds which claimed to have skill which transferred here lost all their skill by travelling in the big blobs.
So there is really nothing you can do, even though we knew this was coming we decided to stack so all you can do is suck up our mismatch as we love pvdooring and
log out

Wow you explained that well.

You can always message me in game for to face my guild in the field. How about HzH vs SoS full queue. Clearly we will lose because we have no skill

Just saying the full potential of some of your guilds gets tainted by your superiour numbers *cough NS, Agg. The only competition you will get is vs SoR as BG seems to be having some trouble in paradise. And that will be like 3 weeks out of 7 in the leagues.

Also have nothing against HzH, you guys are an admirable guild which stuck it out on JQ during the harsh times. Just have a problem with your gold sellers/recruiters and those bandwagoners which joined your server that will fill your queues once PVE comes into play.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seasniffer.1763

Seasniffer.1763

http://emboldcreative.net/jedquarry.gif

Summary of this weeks matchup.

Really?
Please repalce jq with a sumo ringer and we might get a more reality like picture. Hopefully you will not one day suddenly crash through the floor due to weight issues.

<3 you too

Big Daddy Thorton – GM of Strike Force [SF]
President of Jade Quarry

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

[/quote]

You can always message me in game for to face my guild in the field. How about HzH vs SoS full queue. Clearly we will lose because we have no skill[/quote]

Most likely you will win because atm a large part of SoS is bandwagoneers that just arrived showing no respect for the natives and have the iq of a potato.
They tend to stop functioning when not a blue dorrito is shown on the map/minimap.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

My guild would gladly meet yours for some fun open field. HOPE,RET,and RISE have met up with us in the past and it has been pretty honorable on both sides. We have always been willing to meet up with other server guilds as long as everything is kept respectable.

kitten not raiding tonight maybe next time. Thanks for the offer look forward to the next match up. IDK what you guys run but we’re usually 8 at the most hopefully we have enough to give you guys a good fight.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skynet.7201

Skynet.7201

I lul’ed quite a bit

I lul’ed moar.

We created the perfect infiltration machine.
Join 9K+ GW2 players: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GW2Gamers/
All are welcome!

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Santa.4753

Santa.4753

So true rooster. Our 30 man groups should totally split into groups of 10 to prove our true skill!!!!!

My Name Kris [YOLO] Bearbow Ranger

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Starting to warm up to JQ been a very profitable week guys thanks for the fights and mucho bags. Found my first JQ solo roamer to kill me last night. Little asuran Guard in FABL didn’t see the tag was too busy getting rolled. For those trying out small group vs. JQ let it be known that the JQ server is in the neighborhood of 60-70% warrior and guardians. If you see them outside of their hammer karma trains, all it takes is a little small group class composition, and a small semblance of how this game works and you will be paid handsomely in heavy loot bags. It also seems like they expect us to run when they have the numbers on us (T1 mentality), so go at em’ hard they won’t expect it. I find JQ player base to be the most skilled of the T1 servers, but they simply can’t compete in fights under 10 per side with SOS,FA, and MAG.
As for SOS I see you over there behind that 50 man jq blob, hope you’re having fun too.

Late late last night (NA) myself, an extremely drunk Jed in zerker gear, a couple other SF and some pugs totalling about 10 people took hills on FA BL vs a group of about 15 to 20 FA and then took out a group of SoS who were waiting inside after we capped it that was around 25. Plenty of us Jed Quarrians do just fine when ridiculously out numbered like that.

PRAISE JED___!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

Does anybody want to scrim 20v20? Please message me or Wokfoo if you’re interested. It’s been a slow week and let’s try to make it fun at the very least!

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Has JQ won yet?

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Has JQ won yet?

No the disconnect issues on SoS BL have beaten us.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

There are good and bad players on every server. There are people trying to enjoy the game on every server. Please try to treat fellow gamers with respect.

Some very good fights in eternal last night oceanic, we held Veloka and our keep for as long as we could and I was enjoying the struggle immensely.

Good luck to you all in the leagues.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mushin Tips.1623

Mushin Tips.1623

Just saying the full potential of some of your guilds gets tainted by your superiour numbers *cough NS, Agg. The only competition you will get is vs SoR as BG seems to be having some trouble in paradise. And that will be like 3 weeks out of 7 in the leagues.

Also have nothing against HzH, you guys are an admirable guild which stuck it out on JQ during the harsh times. Just have a problem with your gold sellers/recruiters and those bandwagoners which joined your server that will fill your queues once PVE comes into play.

#getgud. NS only runs 15

NS vs RET 15v15 scrimmage http://www.twitch.tv/numberonemesmer

[NS] – Night Shift mesmer

(edited by Mushin Tips.1623)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Thank you FA and SoS for not giving up. You are good mates and JQ has high respect for you because you never gave up. And we love that spirit. Keep it up.

JQ, well done. And to the new transfers, welcome to JQ.

Now may we all give toast to jedsus chris ! Long live Jed Quarry !

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

There are good and bad players on every server. There are people trying to enjoy the game on every server. Please try to treat fellow gamers with respect.

Some very good fights in eternal last night oceanic, we held Veloka and our keep for as long as we could and I was enjoying the struggle immensely.

Good job holding out so long at overlook, you can only do so much against those numbers (queued EB zerg) – keep it up for leagues and don’t get discouraged.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Based on

nPr = n! / (n – r)!

6C3 = 6!/(3!3!) = 20.

A/B/C
A/B/D
A/B/E
A/B/F
A/C/D
A/C/E
A/C/F
A/D/E
A/D/F
A/E/F
B/C/D
B/C/E
B/C/F
B/D/E
B/D/F
B/E/F
C/D/E
C/D/F
C/E/F
D/E/F

A/B/C | D/E/F
A/B/D | C/E/F
A/B/E | C/D/F
A/B/F | C/D/E
A/C/D | B/E/F
A/C/E | B/D/F
A/C/F | B/D/E
A/D/E | B/C/F
A/D/F | B/C/E
A/E/F | B/C/D

According to http://ncalculators.com/statistics/permutation-combination-calculator.htm

it works out.

As regards to Blowouts

Anet hopes that T1 guilds will spill onto T2. So , As the season progresses , t1 and t2 will have equal numbers. Anet has high ambitions.

However, i suspect this is what will happen. Blowouts will,may or may not occur because the t2 servers will,may, or may not 2 v 1 the tier 1 server they are fighting. This is all speculation. I think no one really knows until season 1 passes.

I don’t think even a dedicated 2v1 can allow any T2 server to beat any T1 server at this point, not to mention a dedicated 2v1 is impossible to begin with.

The best that can happen for the good of the game at this point is for EVERYONE to transfer to T1 and then quit the game out of boredom, resetting the ladder God knows T1 servers are helping that along nicely already =/

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

So true rooster. Our 30 man groups should totally split into groups of 10 to prove our true skill!!!!!

Yes, you guys did start out as a roaming guild small man group.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Good job holding out so long at overlook, you can only do so much against those numbers (queued EB zerg) – keep it up for leagues and don’t get discouraged.

it’s tough being spawn camped 6 weeks out of 7 yo

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

#getgud. NS only runs 15

#Amgud

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mushin Tips.1623

Mushin Tips.1623

#Amgud

i guess you didnt get the reference…. since you didnt get the joke you still need to #getgud

[NS] – Night Shift mesmer

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cryptik.7298

Cryptik.7298

#getgud. NS only runs 15

#Amgud

Out of curiosity whats your limit before you consider something a zerg? Serious question.

SlevenTen
[NS] – DragonBrand
Night Shîft Guild Leader

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Santa.4753

Yes NS started out small with like 10 members….then we recruited….I don’t get what your point is.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

#getgud. NS only runs 15

#Amgud

Out of curiosity whats your limit before you consider something a zerg? Serious question.

Nice to see you sleven. Where is christina?

Hmmm i think for most folks there are 3 type of zergs with difference in T1 vs T2 style

Small zerg is anything less than 15 for T2 while 20 for T1

Medium zerg is anything less than 25 for T2 while 40 for T1

Large kitten zerg is anything less than 50 for T2 while 80 for T1

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cryptik.7298

Cryptik.7298

#getgud. NS only runs 15

#Amgud

Hmmm i think for most folks there are 3 type of zergs with difference in T1 vs T2 style

Sup Fuzzion, Good to see ya again.

If you mean Lee, he split off from NS back in DB and as I understand it co-leads a guild [EE] that recently transferred to BG.

As for the zerg lines, I’m curious as to how Rooster and others would feel about the numbers listed above.

SlevenTen
[NS] – DragonBrand
Night Shîft Guild Leader

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Good fight JQ! SoS and FA will be sure to learn from your superior tactics to do better in next weeks WvW!

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

#getgud. NS only runs 15

#Amgud

If you mean Lee, he split off from NS back in DB and as I understand it co-leads a guild [EE] that recently transferred to BG.

As for the zerg lines, I’m curious as to how Rooster and others would feel about the numbers listed above.

I think those numbers are quite accurate, i’m not actually against zergs i don’t mind them. While i do prefer smaller scale fights i’m not anti zerg, where my problem lies is with guilds transferring to t1 clearly knowing that competition will be thin with leagues coming out.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

#getgud. NS only runs 15

#Amgud

I think those numbers are quite accurate, i’m not actually against zergs i don’t mind them. While i do prefer smaller scale fights i’m not anti zerg, where my problem lies is with guilds transferring to t1 clearly knowing that competition will be thin with leagues coming out.

Rooster, what does SoS really want? Do they want to be number 6 in the gold league or do they want to be kings in the silver league? Just a general consensus of what SoS feels will suffice.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Santa.4753

We were getting little to no fights every week on DB. The place that has the most consistent fights during NA prime is JQ, so we came here and farm lots of loot bags now instead of pveing in DB.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

We were getting little to no fights every week on DB. The place that has the most consistent fights during NA prime is JQ, so we came here and farm lots of loot bags now instead of pveing in DB.

Wait for a Jq vs Sor vs BG fight with all the new transfers. You will be getting sooo many lootbags you need 3 tonne truck just to keep up

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]