9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hersir.2598

Hersir.2598

Good job defending Garrison on EB Meow. You were ultimately doomed but a great fight.

Hansir [Dii] Necromancer on JQ

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

We were getting little to no fights every week on DB. The place that has the most consistent fights during NA prime is JQ, so we came here and farm lots of loot bags now instead of pveing in DB.

Wait for a Jq vs Sor vs BG fight with all the new transfers. You will be getting sooo many lootbags you need 3 tonne truck just to keep up

We’ve been in JQ for the past 3-4 weeks baby girl. The amount of bags and kills SoR and BG provides us on a nightly basis is very well known.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

What are these bags you speak of I never get any?

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

What are these bags you speak of I never get any?

I smell a class action suit

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

So… what happened to FA? Last week we were playing against SOR yet we at least tried and were second… now all BLs have turned into wastelands.
Did all wvw guilds leave?

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

So… what happened to FA? Last week we were playing against SOR yet we at least tried and were second… now all BLs have turned into wastelands.
Did all wvw guilds leave?

why even bother to log in when there is massblobs everywhere…. we are tired after facing 60+ vs our 20-25 that than turned into a 50+vs 10-15 because people get discouraged when getting rolled over and over, then the spawncamping blobs in eb. then u have a tower siege it up, then they strat through 35at it, then 45 plus golems, then 50 and aif that doesn hepl they just pvd it down with the entire map zerg.
after 35 people portalbombed 5 people plus a cata, i was chased all the way from garri to the citatel by 25 of them… we are tired and this is no fun!

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aralura.5129

Aralura.5129

Thank you for the impromptu GvGs [PF] and [WvW]. CB and BEAR had fun. Probably the only enjoyable part of this week.

Much love to the charr from [MERC]… I’ll be your ping pong anytime <3

[Envy]

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

So true rooster. Our 30 man groups should totally split into groups of 10 to prove our true skill!!!!!

You guys are fun to play against when it’s just you, but so many zerglets follow you around it’s hard to get that to happen.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Just saying the full potential of some of your guilds gets tainted by your superiour numbers *cough NS, Agg. The only competition you will get is vs SoR as BG seems to be having some trouble in paradise. And that will be like 3 weeks out of 7 in the leagues.

Also have nothing against HzH, you guys are an admirable guild which stuck it out on JQ during the harsh times. Just have a problem with your gold sellers/recruiters and those bandwagoners which joined your server that will fill your queues once PVE comes into play.

#getgud. NS only runs 15

NS vs RET 15v15 scrimmage http://www.twitch.tv/numberonemesmer

#Amgud

Out of curiosity whats your limit before you consider something a zerg? Serious question.

Nice to see you sleven. Where is christina?

Hmmm i think for most folks there are 3 type of zergs with difference in T1 vs T2 style

Small zerg is anything less than 15 for T2 while 20 for T1

Medium zerg is anything less than 25 for T2 while 40 for T1

Large kitten zerg is anything less than 50 for T2 while 80 for T1

Sup Fuzzion, Good to see ya again.

If you mean Lee, he split off from NS back in DB and as I understand it co-leads a guild [EE] that recently transferred to BG.

As for the zerg lines, I’m curious as to how Rooster and others would feel about the numbers listed above.

I think those numbers are quite accurate, i’m not actually against zergs i don’t mind them. While i do prefer smaller scale fights i’m not anti zerg, where my problem lies is with guilds transferring to t1 clearly knowing that competition will be thin with leagues coming out.

Rooster, what does SoS really want? Do they want to be number 6 in the gold league or do they want to be kings in the silver league? Just a general consensus of what SoS feels will suffice.

SoS isn’t a monolithic body ran by a “Shadow Council.”

The majority opinion is that we will not take any organized action to lose score, but neither are we going to put in extra hours or effort to get into the Gold League. If SoS moves into #6 it will be because we belong there.

SoS will fight as hard or harder over the next two weeks as we fought the last two, and thats just how we are.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Santa.4753

Santa.4753

Eh for the most part we try to shake the pugs but some are just so determined to follow us, so we usually end up with anywhere from 2-6 non NS with us.

My Name Kris [YOLO] Bearbow Ranger

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

That infracted post bout wvw patch notes looks interesting ,kinda wish part of them is real.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpiceTrader.1859

SpiceTrader.1859

I-It’s not!?

Then who have I been meeting with every Monday, at midnight, in the ol’ abandoned warehouse?

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

I-It’s not!?

Then who have I been meeting with every Monday, at midnight, in the ol’ abandoned warehouse?

That’s the drunktank. WTH dude!?

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeydra.4386

Jeydra.4386

I’m close to giving up on my server … they don’t want to play, they just want to karma train. Even when the number of players we have isn’t that much less than JQ zerg, such that we can do something like hold Overlook and actually make some progress on the map, even with FA within 3k points for #2 with some 4+ hours still to play for, they would rather just play ring-around-the-roses with JQ and keep trading towers.

SoS “will fight as hard or harder over the next two weeks as we fought the last two”? More like SoS will just give up. If it weren’t for the transfer fee I’d probably already have switched servers.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

^ Really busting people’s chops on a Friday afternoon? It’d be nice if we could close the gap a little more with FA but the JQ factor in this match has things scrambled.

We’ll have our game faces on for tonight and be ready to roll.

Good luck to JQ (may you not leave a T1 matchup for a long time LOL) and to FA.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Good fights from HzH to FA and SoS. We had a lot of fun during these fights. The best fight we had was between RET and RISE at NE camp that was good stuff! Hope for more in the future.

Never Give Up

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

most boring week ever, all of JQ’s pve population came out to play it seems. Queues on all 4 maps and nothing to kill. kittening ZZZZZZ

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akeldama.4738

Akeldama.4738

Thank you for the impromptu GvGs [PF] and [WvW]. CB and BEAR had fun. Probably the only enjoyable part of this week.

Much love to the charr from [MERC]… I’ll be your ping pong anytime <3

Thank you very much from [PF] to you [CB], [BEAR] and [ART] of SoS, for closing this week’s lopsided match-up on a very fun note. You were all very accommodating and quite worth while – and happy it was you all who got to pop our GvG cherries as a guild! Take care and give them hell next week!

– [Phalanx Formation] Jade Quarry Guard
“Ah, the mind of an irrational gamer, where injustice abounds.”

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Jeydra.4386

^ Really busting people’s chops on a Friday afternoon? It’d be nice if we could close the gap a little more with FA but the JQ factor in this match has things scrambled.

Yes and that’s why we have a problem. You and some other players in SoS aren’t interested in winning. That’s fine if it’s the majority desire. I’m interested in winning however. I feel that even though SoS has no chance of beating JQ (JQ has way too big a numbers advantage) we don’t have to lose by this big a margin. Since our aims are different I’m not compatible with SoS.

Maybe I really should swap servers.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

lol wrong thread

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

most boring week ever, all of JQ’s pve population came out to play it seems. Queues on all 4 maps and nothing to kill. kittening ZZZZZZ

This, I’ve never seen so many fair weathers come out at once

@_@

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

This, I’ve never seen so many fair weathers come out at once

@_@

Yo Jericho how many times have you killed Tequatl this week?

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Yes and that’s why we have a problem. You and some other players in SoS aren’t interested in winning. That’s fine if it’s the majority desire. I’m interested in winning however. I feel that even though SoS has no chance of beating JQ (JQ has way too big a numbers advantage) we don’t have to lose by this big a margin. Since our aims are different I’m not compatible with SoS.

Maybe I really should swap servers.

That’s the first time I’ve been accused of that.
I’m not going to go “blue on blue” here (gladly talk about your concerns with you on the server site). I’m sorry that my realism might come across as cynicism or pessimism; but I think it’s poor form to demand everyone give it their all on a Friday afternoon with only hours to go before reset (which is never our best night anyhow, so we’ll need everyone fresh).

I for one am very happy that we closed the gap with FA as much as we did (gained 9000 points on them in 2 days), and I’m proud that we did that in the face of such a tough match.
I’m looking forward to the next encounter with FA, where we might just need to be pushing til the last minute of the week to carry that fight.

(edited by Chris.3290)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Jeydra.4386

By “not giving their all” I mean things like some people don’t want to defend because they want to level their characters (so trading towers and keeps is good for them, and they want to maintain the ring-around-the-roses game), while other people don’t want to drop siege because what’s the point anyway? It’s not that they don’t have supply. When I drop siege, it gets built quickly.

I wonder how many times JQ actually faced a SoS tower / keep defended with siege weapons this week. Presumably never … even when we have a zerg 80% the size of JQ zerg defending a keep, the commander wants to stack and fight instead of build ACs. SoS aren’t playing to win.

(edited by Jeydra.4386)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

By “not giving their all” I mean things like some people don’t want to defend because they want to level their characters, while other people don’t want to drop siege because what’s the point anyway? It’s not that they don’t have supply. When I drop siege, it gets built quickly.

I wonder how many times JQ actually faced a SoS tower / keep defended with siege weapons this week. Presumably never … even when we have a zerg 80% the size of JQ zerg defending a keep, the commander wants to stack and fight instead of build ACs. SoS aren’t playing to win.

Yes because we actually cannot win against Jade Quarry, we did well enough against Fort Aspenwood. Just be happy people aren’t whining and winging in map chat and the general atmosphere on the server still remains to be positive. If you’re going to critisize commanders decisions to prefer open fields instead of hiding under ac’s then do yourself a favour and get a commander tag yourself. It’s easy to critisize commanders when you’re not one but it’s alot harder than you would think.

I myself prefer to open field, defend against superiour numbers and i had fun the nights i could command, i’m not going to stress over ppt or winning because if i did that i would probably have burnt out already and grown grey hairs.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

Thanks to the JQ who helped my SoS low level alt get the skill point behind south camp. Was classy how you attacked the spiders so I could “commune” the skill point. Even when I accidentally hit you instead of the spider once you still helped.

and …pfffttttt to the group of JQ who took me down right at the Vista I was after.

:)

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

(edited by Katz.5143)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: aceai.4895

aceai.4895

I don’t know what time zone you play, but we defend overlook against JQ zergs during oceanic/eu times. Just yesterday 15-20 of us defended at least 7 attempts from JQ before they finally took our paper overlook with an omega golem rush.

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

We were getting little to no fights every week on DB. The place that has the most consistent fights during NA prime is JQ, so we came here and farm lots of loot bags now instead of pveing in DB.

lol

~ AoN ~

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Jeydra.4386

Rooster as I said before give me the 100g and preferably a few hundred of each siege blueprint and I’ll command. I’ve already had people follow me even though I don’t have a commander tag, idk.

You’re free to do whatever you want if you’re commanding. It’s your command after all. But don’t complain if I don’t join your zerg / don’t follow your commands / switch maps.

As for maintaining positive attitude, I’ve seen plenty of chat with some variation of “wow anet is kittened how did we get this match up” or “that’s it I’m quitting wvw this is no fun” or “hands up which one of you is a JQ spy”. Meh.

aceai I was playing maybe 5 hours ago from the time I make this post? I log on during irregular intervals throughout the day as well, and generally do not see Overlook (or any other tower / keep, for that matter) being defended. Sometimes there’s good reason – the JQ zerg on the map is more than twice the size of our own zerg, so we don’t have the time to even take Overlook. Other times we’re just running around the map trading towers and making no effort to defend them.

I increasingly think I should switch servers. SoS and I just aren’t compatible. It’ll cost more than half the price required to buy my own commander tag, but so what … BG, JQ or SoR, pick one?

(edited by Jeydra.4386)

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Rooster as I said before give me the 100g and preferably a few hundred of each siege blueprint and I’ll command. I’ve already had people follow me even though I don’t have a commander tag, idk.

You’re free to do whatever you want if you’re commanding. It’s your command after all. But don’t complain if I don’t join your zerg / don’t follow your commands / switch maps.

As for maintaining positive attitude, I’ve seen plenty of chat with some variation of “wow anet is kittened how did we get this match up” or “that’s it I’m quitting wvw this is no fun” or “hands up which one of you is a JQ spy”. Meh.

aceai I was playing maybe 5 hours ago from the time I make this post? I log on during irregular intervals throughout the day as well, and generally do not see Overlook (or any other tower / keep, for that matter) being defended. Sometimes there’s good reason – the JQ zerg on the map is more than twice the size of our own zerg, so we don’t have the time to even take Overlook. Other times we’re just running around the map trading towers and making no effort to defend them.

I increasingly think I should switch servers. SoS and I just aren’t compatible. It’ll cost more than half the price required to buy my own commander tag, but so what … BG, JQ or SoR, pick one?

Stop talking about it and just do it, JQ will pay for your server transfer aswell.

To JQ scouts he’s oceanic so there pay for his transfer.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

I was defending Overlook on EB up until 2am the first 2-3 days of this match up with only 35-40 people against JQ full queue map.

Just because some commanders are ‘crying’ doesn’t mean all of us gave up or are just karma training.

Besides, when you made that post it was like 4am Oceanic time which is a dead zone for us anyway except for some small groups.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: koopeh.9376

koopeh.9376

i was consistantly defending lonely keeps against the all mighty JQ this week. with my guildy
was quite fun making life that tiny bit harder for them eheh

“Dudes with Beards with Cats” SOS

9/27 - JQ / FA / SoS

in Match-ups

Jeydra.4386

Asuna you’re one of SoS’s commanders whom I’ll immediately join if I see are commanding.

Rooster, OK … next time we meet in WvW, we’ll be wearing different colours. Good luck.