9/6 BG/JQ/FA

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

Why are people complaining about BG blobbing? Of all the T1 servers, their NA blobs the least. I agree about them blobbing during oceanic/sea though…. that CA zerg in EB….

CA will run tagless when there’s a good militia commander on. there’s often not that luxury as MERC usually runs float, and therefore CA will run EB. The militia follow Sehoon because they know he’s more than competent.

From yesterday’s reset, I’ll be putting up a video of the 10 minute fight against JQ, under the walls of their keep and its siege, as they were killing the Grub and looting its chest. You can see at the start that the militia is with CA but as the fight progresses a lot die off. Regardless, you can see the quality of BG’s militia, as Sehoon directs them around. When we disengage (as FA had brought golems to (iirc) SM), it’s mostly just CA and members of known guilds remaining ~ as you’d expect.

Note CA doesn’t just run end OCX/SEA. CA also runs EB during reset. Visual Sun, and sometimes myself, run the militia while a guild group will be our scalpel. We have superb scouts and peculiar people who live to upgrade.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Good luck to all competitors.

Live Scores: http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups
Live Map: http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/map/967

Grats BG on the win last week. The reports of our demise have been greatly exaggerated, as usual!

No, Pot. Your body isn’t ready. It belongs to TC.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

FA I really hope you guys get more coverage. You are the server I hope to see next in T1 on a regular basis, so many great guilds to fight. Keep them up!

If this ever happens I will transfer to T3.

I never want to go to t1, all this skill lag you can’t get any manageable fights. JQ is some what manageable but man BG is just like, well it’s depressing I’ll leave it at that. Don’t know about SOR. We got some xfers coming over, hopefully we can just compete with TC and we will be happy. Well are already happy where we stand, but pretty sure after a few more transfers we should be good. If people want to xfer to FA after that, we’ll send them to our friends MAG/DB because T1 would be hell.

You guys could change the way T1 is played :P
Looking forward to seeing FA getting some transfers, I’m sure TC has been getting bored with the lack of competition.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

They best way to understand BG is to imagine a 5 Floor gigantic Wagon Bus with an extremely deep pocketed bus conductor.

From what i know about FA, is that FA consist of very veteran players with only 1 or 2 wagon guilds. But BG is still huge

One may even say BG has 3 times the players of JQ and JQ has 1.5x the number of FA

So far, FA is doing a good job. Keep it up folks

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

Id noticed besides garrison (Sorry FA) that most servers arent holding their t3 keeps. JQ was never able to hold through the weak EU/NA and i know they dont usually, but BG… We have had like a few and they all get taken over within under a day. Wheres the defenders? I remember a few weeks ago we had SoR hills wp’d for 3 days. Your saying we cant do it vs these servers?

I think the difference is other teams want to float: FA/JQ/ and not bgbl. It would be fine but pleaase hold hills.If were going to be in JQ/FA BL more often than BG actually it would make sense to wp the keeps over there but cmon im tired of walking.

Lets keep this wp’d bay.

If we triple WP BG Map this allows us the ultimate freedom in being able to float and inflicts maximum damage and vastly frees up many responsibilities that the float have to deal with, because response time can be drastically reducted when we have all 3 wp’d keeps in bgbl. This alowed us to easily expand our other os withouyt bging totally locked down

If our server mates just took 1 day out to triple WP BGBL, Siege it,, and find small groups to defend it. If its a big omega rush, your screwed no matter what if not, im not sure how you can break into hils and win without golem.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

Thanks for the open field fights tonight HB & OnS /salute – hope to have a lot more of that this week. As for the rest of BG… thanks for the lootbags

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

They best way to understand BG is to imagine a 5 Floor gigantic Wagon Bus with an extremely deep pocketed bus conductor.

From what i know about FA, is that FA consist of very veteran players with only 1 or 2 wagon guilds. But BG is still huge

One may even say BG has 3 times the players of JQ and JQ has 1.5x the number of FA

That’s funny you should say that when 2 weeks ago Blackgate came in 3rd place and lost by 40k.

Stop acting like JQ doesn’t stand a chance in this match-up. BG-SoR-JQ all have what it takes to win if either server is able to rally enough people to get into WvW, just like what BG did last week.

JQ has 0, yes a grand total of z e r o Oceanic and EU guilds. BG’s strongest timezone, and about half the NA guilds we had 2 weeks ago.

I don’t think so.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Driftasaurus.1845

Driftasaurus.1845

RISE had lots of fun fights tonight! We ran at most 20-25 people tonight, really going to enjoy fighting my BG friends Keep up the fights this week!!

[Commander] Zandon – Warrior
Zandarr The Legend – Guardian | My Curse – Necromancer
Officer Of Primordus Virtus [RISE] Sanctum Of Rall Bronze Raider

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Istaf.1953

Istaf.1953

All the people caring about PPT instead of the fights. It’s terrible.

Also if guilds started stacking on T2 servers like others have suggested, most of the guilds here now would leave (most likely to Mag as they’re the actual number one server in terms of skill imo.) We purposely don’t want to be in T1. This said I do like fighting T1 servers to a extent as they generally have more people to fight, assuming they’re not jumping off cliffs or porting to spawn to avoid fighting to focus on PPT.

[RET] Medicalstaf
Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

That’s funny you should say that when 2 weeks ago Blackgate came in 3rd place and lost by 40k.

Stop acting like JQ doesn’t stand a chance in this match-up. BG-SoR-JQ all have what it takes to win if either server is able to rally enough people to get into WvW, just like what BG did last week.

JQ has 0, yes a grand total of z e r o Oceanic and EU guilds. BG’s strongest timezone, and about half the NA guilds we had 2 weeks ago.

I don’t think so.

More na guilds have left JQ in the last two weeks??

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

FA I really hope you guys get more coverage. You are the server I hope to see next in T1 on a regular basis, so many great guilds to fight. Keep them up!

As the holder of the Missionary Position in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, I found the residents of Fort Aspenwood to be very honorable and receptive to the word of our Lord and Savior, Jedsus Chris. There were only a few blasphemers that week with Mag that seemed like they belonged more with Mag than FA. Plus, they’ve got some baby sF over there that are just snugglywugglyscrumptiouscherrycheesecakepiefaces!

Also, I’m going to take this moment to point out something to BG, that whole bread theme thing? All me (Cuddles may have helped a lil). Breadgate is totally a product of Bread Quarry

ASK CUDDLES!

PRAISE JEDSUS!

Helped a little? ! Sif!!!!

PRAISE BREADGATE AND BREAD QUARRY 2013!

snuggles shini so silly shini! Now go to bread!

The LOVE asura <3

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Grats BG on the win last week. The reports of our demise have been greatly exaggerated, as usual!

Sharing is caring

BeeGee
Beast mode

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

As the holder of the Missionary Position in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, I found the residents of Fort Aspenwood to be very honorable and receptive to the word of our Lord and Savior, Jedsus Chris. There were only a few blasphemers that week with Mag that seemed like they belonged more with Mag than FA. Plus, they’ve got some baby sF over there that are just snugglywugglyscrumptiouscherrycheesecakepiefaces!

Also, I’m going to take this moment to point out something to BG, that whole bread theme thing? All me (Cuddles may have helped a lil). Breadgate is totally a product of Bread Quarry

ASK CUDDLES!

PRAISE JEDSUS!

Don’t forget Fort Aspenbread!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

ASK CUDDLES!

PRAISE JEDSUS!

Bread of Sorrows

amidoingitright?

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

good fights in Jq bl, Fa bl and Bg bl, Blackgate them bags aye -sings- you’re just too good to be truuee, i’ll takkee the loot bags out of youuu, youd be heavenl to touch, RISE hold your bags so much, at long last loot bags has arived, and I thank BG im alive… ooooooh babbby, I need you baby, if it’s quite all right, I need you baby to warm a lonely night. I love you baby. Trust in me when I say, “OK.” (it’s not really OK)
Oh pretty baby, “Don’t let me down,” I pray.
Oh pretty baby, now that I found you, stay.
And let me love you, oh baby let me love you, oh baby… B*LLS DEEP

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

(edited by SpitFire.4690)

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

None have transferred off, just a series of rather unfortunate events.

We had Zombieland, a guild who could field as many as 40 players during NA prime more or less disintegrate. The GM of Zombieland quit the game (I wouldn’t know exactly exactly why) causing many of his members to leave, although some of them joined up with other JQ guilds like HzH.

Also, Pro has for the most part moved on to FFXIV from what i’ve heard. There are still a few playing in WvW but the guild itself has mostly moved over.

so right now, the only major guilds we have in NA are: AoS (Who have been fielding far fewer players lately) SF, SG, HzH and EMP. Most of these guilds can field no more than 30 on a typical night. what that means is that JQ can typically field enough in NA to cover our home BL, EB, and a mid-sized group on just one of the enemy borderlands.

Of course, JQ has a number of small roaming guilds who do great work hitting camps and sniping yaks, but they run less and less these days and even at full strength are unable to deal with the huge NA presence of SoR and, to a lesser extent, BG.

[IX]

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

ASK CUDDLES!

PRAISE JEDSUS!

Bread of Sorrows

amidoingitright?

nods her head in approval

BelieveBreadBeastGate 2013#

Actually random note – well not really random note….. but what nicknames has your own server dubbed itself? And randomly shout in TS or mapchat etc.

Honestly curious, since I lived under a rock while on SoS and only got involved with the community on BG.

TELL ME! <3

The LOVE asura <3

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: linfurong.9032

linfurong.9032

CLASSY BG. REALLY CLASSY.

Attachments:

Stealthiest britches on FA

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Playing the game as intended is indeed very unclassy.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

How do you spawn camp someone’s home BL? There’s like 8 million ways out of the invuln areas around citadel.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

How do you spawn camp someone’s home BL? There’s like 8 million ways out of the invuln areas around citadel.

Shhhhhh Shhhhh don’t question them!

Score Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss my punt battles…

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: package.5147

package.5147

Spawn camp really? I don’t think your that dumb, you have many different exits you can take at every spawn in the game. They are only there because you guys keep running to them.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Istaf.1953

Istaf.1953

Pretty sure FA did the same to the T3 servers they stomped… you reap what you sow I guess.

No, but we did it to JQ with the help of Mag once.

[RET] Medicalstaf
Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Istaf.1953)

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

So.. hows the pvd BG?

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

So.. hows the pvd BG?

About as enjoyable as your PvD SoR

:P

The LOVE asura <3

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

So.. hows the pvd BG?

About as enjoyable as your PvD SoR

:P

were fighting TC in their Garri and its amazing o.O

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

oh well i expected that facing 2 tier 1 servers at once, we might gonna face that eventually as we dont have the coverage, but i gotta say, im having a lot of fun so far. (and btw there are a lot of other exits)
yup bg has some crazy numbers but we arent afraid to go ninja smc or a randomly picked tower(or at least try it just for the fun of it). skilllag sucks though.idk how u guys deal with it for so long.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I <3 FOO portal bombs please nerf

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

First time fighting Blackgate and i gotta say they are a 24/7 meat grinder likes never been seen before. I’ve never seen sooo many bags drops ever. I thought about PVE after i saw the matchup was Jade blob quarry and Black mega blob Gate, but you guys are a bag fest like I’ve never seen. Now granted every 30-45 minutes we get blobbed down and I’ve seen one really good guild (MERC), but for the most part it’s so much fun and lucrative to fight you guys thanks so much. All i have to do is get my 10 together and walk out of any spawn area and there’s 15-20 delicious bags right there for the taking.
This is my first time fighting BG, but as an objective observer of the NA blob species and T1 lag fest i must admit the avg. JQ miltia is far superior to the avg. BG miltia, and from what I’m seeing BG has waaaaayyy more people than them. Respect to JQ for hanging with them so long i had no idea the uphill battle you guys face in tier 1.

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moh Jay.7240

Moh Jay.7240

Keep it classy SADS outnumber us in Blackgate bl and you still build an arrow cart because you guys couldnt win the first time lololol

Fort Aspenwood – Worst guardian in Guild Wars
Unreal Aussies [uA]
Embrace the Enemy [Corp]

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

I thought about PVE after i saw the matchup was Jade blob quarry and Black mega blob Gate, but you guys are a bag fest like I’ve never seen.

And yet your PPT speaks for itself…

But yeah, JQ mega blobs, BG mega blobs, SoR mega blobs, most other servers mega blob. Hey, guess what, FA even mega blobs, any news here other than you simply and only pointing out BG as mega blob? No.

As for bags, FA drops far more bags than JQ or SoR does; do all you guys wear zerker gear or what?

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Sharing is caring

Except we don’t care.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

I thought about PVE after i saw the matchup was Jade blob quarry and Black mega blob Gate, but you guys are a bag fest like I’ve never seen.

But yeah, JQ mega blobs, BG mega blobs, SoR mega blobs, most other servers mega blob. Hey, guess what, FA even mega blobs, any news here other than you simply and only pointing out BG as mega blob? No.

As for bags, FA drops far more bags than JQ or SoR does; do all you guys wear zerker gear or what?

PPT rofl. In order to get PPT we’d have to be able to get past the 20ish at every spawn. Why would we play for PPT you guys are just going to night cap everything. Sounds like you need new terminology. Here we go there’s zergs, big zergs, mega zergs, baby blobs, blobs, and mega blobs. FA zergs, and mega zergs maybe on reset you’ll see a blob. BG is map blobs pretty much 24/7 with a slavish desire for PPT. There is no rewards for winning PPT as we all know so it’s obviously about fights, which to your credit you bring with all the bags that come from it (not seeing a lot of running like TC or DB).
In regards to gear it just makes the point of your blobbing again. We don’t normally need full PVT cause we’re fighting much, much smaller fights. You guys need all that armor for fighting BvB out there 24/7. To compare us to SOR or JQ is just laughable as they have to deal with you monkeys all the time so of course they PVT it up. Despite that anywhere near even numbers gear doesn’t matter as the OVERALL skill level is so lacking on your part.
The news is man for man JQ, FA, Mag, hell even EB are better than you. We have fought them all in recent weeks, all the PVT and PPT in world can’t save BG from the simple undeniable fact that for the most part you are simply a coverage meat grinder and that’s it.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Looking for a practice/fun/sexy GvG tonight at 9pm est, 10v10 – 15v15 , any takers?

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

PPT rofl. In order to get PPT we’d have to be able to get past the 20ish at every spawn. Why would we play for PPT you guys are just going to night cap everything. Sounds like you need new terminology. Here we go there’s zergs, big zergs, mega zergs, baby blobs, blobs, and mega blobs. FA zergs, and mega zergs maybe on reset you’ll see a blob. BG is map blobs pretty much 24/7 with a slavish desire for PPT. There is no rewards for winning PPT as we all know so it’s obviously about fights, which to your credit you bring with all the bags that come from it (not seeing a lot of running like TC or DB).
In regards to gear it just makes the point of your blobbing again. We don’t normally need full PVT cause we’re fighting much, much smaller fights. You guys need all that armor for fighting BvB out there 24/7. To compare us to SOR or JQ is just laughable as they have to deal with you monkeys all the time so of course they PVT it up. Despite that anywhere near even numbers gear doesn’t matter as the OVERALL skill level is so lacking on your part.
The news is man for man JQ, FA, Mag, hell even EB are better than you. We have fought them all in recent weeks, all the PVT and PPT in world can’t save BG from the simple undeniable fact that for the most part you are simply a coverage meat grinder and that’s it.

Sounds like you´ve been farmed to much by BG. Maybe spend more time in wvw and less time on the forums. Im sure you could use the practise.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

Like how BG is practicing BvD? I am jelly how you guys don’t need siege to take stuff, so you can save it all for the ACs and ballistas when you spawn camp.
As for farming wiping to your bigger groups is fun (it’s like being eaten by a killer whale) and since we’re always outmanned there literally is no cost, so yay keep up the spawn camping so i don’t have to look for my bags.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Like how BG is practicing BvD? I am jelly how you guys don’t need siege to take stuff, so you can save it all for the ACs and ballistas when you spawn camp.
As for farming wiping to your bigger groups is fun (it’s like being eaten by a killer whale) and since we’re always outmanned there literally is no cost, so yay keep up the spawn camping so i don’t have to look for my bags.

You should transfer to BG and say all this stuff in our map chat.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

You seem upset. Would you like a hug?

BeeGee
Beast mode

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

promises… promises…

Attachments:

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victor.7354

Victor.7354

In regards to gear it just makes the point of your blobbing again. We don’t normally need full PVT cause we’re fighting much, much smaller fights. You guys need all that armor for fighting BvB out there 24/7. To compare us to SOR or JQ is just laughable as they have to deal with you monkeys all the time so of course they PVT it up.

We have fought them all in recent weeks, all the PVT and PPT in world can’t save BG from the simple undeniable fact that for the most part you are simply a coverage meat grinder and that’s it.

Yeah…PVT gear…yea…not sure how many T1 guilds actually run that way anymore…just yea…PPT….yea maybe…but yea…

Ex-Strike Force [SF] – Jade Quarry
Im Not A Commander – 80 Guardian
Channel – http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsOnlyVic

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

fffff I wasted coin upgrading thinking that, why must you lie to me about being FA being outmanned all the time. I think i deserve to get a refund.

Attachments:

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

By my count 30 green dots on the mini-map, and for the love of god you’re in FA garrison trying to upgrade? We’re outmanned not dead. Funny you guys see one FA zerg and you think we should be ticking 400. That’s the only force on any of the BLs so yay i expect your blob to arrive anytime now.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

By my count 30 green dots on the mini-map, and for the love of god you’re in FA garrison trying to upgrade? We’re outmanned not dead. Funny you guys see one FA zerg and you think we should be ticking 400. That’s the only force on any of the BLs so yay i expect your blob to arrive anytime now.

He was joking, lighten up.

Also unrelated: check out EB vs Mags vs BP, dat match mang. Looks pretty good so far.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

I’m determined to win this forum match up

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

I’m determined to win this forum match up

you already lost it.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

No, the real news is that you are allowing your hatred and emotions to speak as you do concerning BG. Accordingly, welcome to the meat grinder so pull up your little knickers and take it like a man instead of making excuse after excuse and allowing your emotions instead of rationale to speak. But yeah, every time we have encountered some of the likes of you from FA, the results are invariably the same: you get ground up by the meat grinder that it is……

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

As I said yesterday, a video showing EB on reset is at http://youtu.be/CFk7PAE1WKU

It includes excerpts from the 10 minute fight around the Grub at JQ’s Keep.

Strangely enough, the same thing happened again last night in EB, where we hit (only once tho) a sizable group doing Grub. Not that JQ needed them with the numbers they had on EB through 0030 AEST.

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

WM (War Machine) is available for GvG.

We play during korean time (GMT+9). Usually we start around 10.30pm KOR time for GvG.

Interested parties are welcome to contact us at the following or just let any WM members know.

BenL.5312
General.7803
Gyuu.6903

Thank you

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

(edited by BenL.5312)

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: linfurong.9032

linfurong.9032

Spawn camp really? I don’t think your that dumb, you have many different exits you can take at every spawn in the game. They are only there because you guys keep running to them.

I’m aware that there are different exits. We tried taking the NE camp and got rolled over by another BG zerg. Btw, we weren’t running to them, just watching and waiting for you to get bored/brave enough to do something useful like try to take JQ’s WPs inteade of zerging on an empty map that you already own.

Stealthiest britches on FA

9/6 BG/JQ/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

None have transferred off, just a series of rather unfortunate events.

We had Zombieland, a guild who could field as many as 40 players during NA prime more or less disintegrate. The GM of Zombieland quit the game (I wouldn’t know exactly exactly why) causing many of his members to leave, although some of them joined up with other JQ guilds like HzH.

Also, Pro has for the most part moved on to FFXIV from what i’ve heard. There are still a few playing in WvW but the guild itself has mostly moved over.

so right now, the only major guilds we have in NA are: AoS (Who have been fielding far fewer players lately) SF, SG, HzH and EMP. Most of these guilds can field no more than 30 on a typical night. what that means is that JQ can typically field enough in NA to cover our home BL, EB, and a mid-sized group on just one of the enemy borderlands.

Of course, JQ has a number of small roaming guilds who do great work hitting camps and sniping yaks, but they run less and less these days and even at full strength are unable to deal with the huge NA presence of SoR and, to a lesser extent, BG.

ahh kitten that sucks dude, but i cant say im shocked. I expect many more guilds quitting this game in the upcoming months, mostly from being bored.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR