Posted by: Mallechos.9876

Mallechos.9876

Good luck out there everyone!

Aralyth/Ralyth/Captain Ara [OP] – Darkhaven

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rpggamer.2384

Rpggamer.2384

Oh hi, haven’t seen DH or Henge in a while.

Rpggamer Level 80 Elementalist
[EK] – Crystal Desert
You Only Quaggan Once #YOQO

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

GG Arena Net RNG ftw

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Sorry DH and CD. We already took the lead. It’s game over for you guys.

Attachments:

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lapiy.7160

Lapiy.7160

DH and HoD we will win the first night but lose the war. #CD PVE 420YOLOSWAG
Also the server is demoralized after a 3 week slug fest with FA and on the last week we got plumbled by TC and FA, no one wants to fight.

Servers: Crystal Desert, Underworld, Eredon Terrace
Guilds: [TDS] The Desert Squad-Retired, [bM] Badmash, [BoRP] Bunch Of Random Players
Always looking for fights gvg’s etc just hit me up!

(edited by Lapiy.7160)

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Hello everyone! I would like to inform you all that I will be hosting a Fight Club on Thursday afternoon! Information, rules, and of course, location will be given earlier on the day of the event! Another remind will also be given the day before to hopefully promote this event. I hope to see as many people there as I saw on reset.

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

(edited by Crucify.1649)

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

DH and HoD we will win the first night but lose the war. #CD PVE 420YOLOSWAG
Also the server is demoralized after a 3 week slug fest with FA and on the last week we got plumbled by TC and FA, no one wants to fight.

Well, don’t worry, we’ll be your morale booster.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

Hello everyone! I would like to inform you all that I will be hosting a Fight Club on Thursday afternoon! Information, rules, and of course, location will be given earlier on the day of the event! Another remind will also be given the day before to hopefully promote this event. I hope to see many people there as I saw on reset.

What the? You are on CD?!

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

……. meh, whatevs….

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

Hello everyone! I would like to inform you all that I will be hosting a Fight Club on Thursday afternoon! Information, rules, and of course, location will be given earlier on the day of the event! Another remind will also be given the day before to hopefully promote this event. I hope to see many people there as I saw on reset.

What the? You are on CD?!

We are indeed, transferred last week. Hope you are on more than you were last time you fought DR.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Greeeat. here i was trying to rally the server after loosing 2 of our bigget wvw guild, again, and we get matched with CD. lol

Oh well. Tough fights in our BL. one of our commanders had to get off cause he got to plastered so it was just me. xD

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

This is just kittening stupid. GG Anet. While you keep working on the Living Story, we will be having a blast in WvW.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Perfect Dark [PD] is hoping for small GvG matches in NA evenings. Preferably casual, unofficial 10v10, though we -might- be able to field 15. Contact me if you’re interested.

We’re also happy to do smaller stuff, from duels to 5v5’s, if that floats your boat instead.

Oh, and we’re 100% available for a 10vBllades.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

i don’t understand the complains about being outnumbered. it’s not like those same people have the grace to complain they outnumber the tiny servers. it’s just … dumb.

go out and fight some fights. if you hate it that much go pick fluff out of your bellybutton or something.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikked.7365

Nikked.7365

Sorry DH and CD. We already took the lead. It’s game over for you guys.

Can we give HoD the win this week for this post alone?

Jacked Jackal :: Norn Mesmer :: Giant and Fabulous
Dragonbrand

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Gonna be running around the crystal desert BL in my PvE spec because I’m bored and I have never used GS in a fight before. If you see a Human Major Warrior with MERC tag on, wave and bow so I know you wanna fight. Or just attack me out of no where, either works.

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vael Victus.2654

Vael Victus.2654

Nicely done, CD! You could very well win this week. Maybe you’ll make it out of this week at +0 rating.

http://mos.millenium.org/na/

Anyone else counting down to seasons?

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corian.4068

Corian.4068

if you hate it that much go pick fluff out of your bellybutton or something.

I’m just saying, but if you autorun between fights you can find time to pick at your belly button AND fight. Efficiency!

Hit level eighty
Priorities, what to do?
Spend hours with dye

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raiza.6538

Raiza.6538

Shout out to the CD hivemind running around your BL, You guys are real good. I mean seriously, I’d have a hard time killing me with 40 people if I were you. Mad props to all of you cool kids /laughing and corpse jumping like its in style!

Special mention to Vexi on DH repping Nameless A(whatever it is – NA) and having CD show up wherever we go! Classy stuff, tell your little Mesmer buddy from CD, I think they’re cute!

/EndSarcasm

Hugs from Cadren!~<3

Cadren – 80 Thief
Zaraia – 80 Mesmer ~Commander~
~Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]~

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Galwrath.9302

Lord Galwrath.9302

Shout out to the CD hivemind running around your BL, You guys are real good. I mean seriously, I’d have a hard time killing me with 40 people if I were you. Mad props to all of you cool kids /laughing and corpse jumping like its in style!

Special mention to Vexi on DH repping Nameless A(whatever it is – NA) and having CD show up wherever we go! Classy stuff, tell your little Mesmer buddy from CD, I think they’re cute!

/EndSarcasm

Hugs from Cadren!~<3

Now if only you could get farther than two ft out of your spawn.

Hugs! xoxo

P.S. You are bad.
P.P.S. It’s Nameless Animefans

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

(edited by Lord Galwrath.9302)

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

CrazyCanuck.4265

/EndSarcasm

Hugs from Cadren!~<3

2/10 post. Attempts to troll were mediocre. Vexi is a friend of ours that has been on DH since we first fought DH 6 months ago on DR. Also, you were sitting by your only tower the entire time we kept fighting you, so I’m confused by how you think we needed anyone telling us where you were. Also what is your problem with us showing up anyways? Do you want to go to WvW and not find fights? Or only ones that you can win against pugs/uplevels.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Galwrath.9302

Lord Galwrath.9302

/EndSarcasm

Hugs from Cadren!~<3

2/10 post. Attempts to troll were mediocre. Vexi is a friend of ours that has been on DH since we first fought DH 6 months ago on DR. Also, you were sitting by your only tower the entire time we kept fighting you, so I’m confused by how you think we needed anyone telling us where you were. Also what is your problem with us showing up anyways? Do you want to go to WvW and not find fights? Or only ones that you can win against pugs/uplevels.

2/10 post. Attempts to mediate are mediocre.

Alyrico, let me handle this one.

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: untethered.2146

untethered.2146

/EndSarcasm

Hugs from Cadren!~<3

I finally get a forum mention and it’s not even about my leet skills Sorry to disappoint you but I’ve been on Darkhaven for a helluva long time, and it’s not like CD really needs spying to win this match up given our recent “losses”. They’re just old friends from DR. I’ll admit it perhaps wasn’t wise to be repping them amidst our meager zerg, so I’ll refrain from such behavior in the future. Hope to see you all at Fight Night!
xoxo

Naifya – Asura Thief [Nova]

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Raiza.6538

/EndSarcasm

Hugs from Cadren!~<3

Hugs! xoxo

P.S. You are bad.

Im bad by choice. Playing a theif is a stigma to that. Continue with your zerg of 495854396845769367346 Trillion people and let me know how much fun that is! Roaming and small group fighting will always be more fun than smashing two giant balls of bodies against each other.

Vexi repping your tag is an immediate red flag, hence the assumption. And I don’t care if you show up or not but there’s no skill in zerging, It just looks fishy when someone from our server is repping a guild from an enemy server. Respect on being a top tier server and all but when you roll in with 40-60 people against 10-20 and start being immature, then expect it back.

Lotso Love~<3

Cadren – 80 Thief

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Coma Kid.5184

The Coma Kid.5184

Continue with your zerg of 495854396845769367346

40-60 people against 10-20

Lotso Love~<3

Slight exaggerations, does nobody even know how to count? I’m seeing people call 60 man zergs on 30-40, 40 on 20. WHAT HAPPENED TO MATHS

PS, I’ll leave the rest to Galwrath

Gwen Andraste – Human Elementalist
Nameless Accord [NA]
Your Cute [Babe] – Maguuma

(edited by The Coma Kid.5184)

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

tonight was the most fun in WvW ive had in awhile, cheers to CD =D i hope we were somewhat of a challenge. i learned a lot just from reset night

although yeah ppt is gonna suck for HoD im excited for this week.

PUFFINS ALL AROUND
i love you

p.s poop

[Wake] main driver/GL

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Actium.8765

Ah this matchup isn’t to bad. I mean, ya CD will win. But with my spamming and getting everyone pumped up i’m happy with the way things turned out on my server. Managed to que DH Bl and EBG. CD just simply outplayed us this night.

Though, it was mainly a pug zerg in our bl seeing as we are still working on getting our guilds back into wvw since our 2 last big ones left. cya on the field in the AM!

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Who’s Mireille?

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

I think HoD needs more Rangers.

In all honesty though, this match-up is kittened — just shows how broken the current system is.

(edited by Thorp.7982)

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Does anyone turn on the bunny stomp just to make people be like wtf, I lost to a bunny rank?! lol.. I know it’s stupid, but It’s still funny.

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

I think HoD needs more Rangers.

In all honesty though, this match-up is kittened — just shows how broken the current system is.

just wait for the league….its gunna get worse. I know here on CD we have had our kitten pushed in for those three weeks, but lets keep it classy and friendly competition out there. Good fights all around to everyone, that’s what i’m looking for at least.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

CrazyCanuck.4265

Who’s Mireille?

Gab superstar

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

I didn’t kill a single person tonight.

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I didn’t kill a single person tonight.

Everyone is hiding. DH’s WvW career is at a standstill so don’t expect to see too many of us, even during the day :/

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: untethered.2146

untethered.2146

/EndSarcasm

Hugs from Cadren!~<3

Hugs! xoxo

P.S. You are bad.

Im bad by choice. Playing a theif is a stigma to that. Continue with your zerg of 495854396845769367346 Trillion people and let me know how much fun that is! Roaming and small group fighting will always be more fun than smashing two giant balls of bodies against each other.

Vexi repping your tag is an immediate red flag, hence the assumption. And I don’t care if you show up or not but there’s no skill in zerging, It just looks fishy when someone from our server is repping a guild from an enemy server. Respect on being a top tier server and all but when you roll in with 40-60 people against 10-20 and start being immature, then expect it back.

Lotso Love~<3

While I understand your concern, did you perhaps think of inquiring with me in game about the issue instead of, say, /laugh spamming me? You know what they say about assumptions and whatnot. I don’t believe (most) servers would be dense enough to have their “spy” represent their respective guild, as you said, it would be a big red flag. Oh, and the reason I asked if there was a PD thief around was because someone from the aforementioned guild sought to duel you. I was under the impression you guys were into that. Sorry for the mix-up, hope there’s no hard feelings.

Naifya – Asura Thief [Nova]

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I know it’s pretty late. but I’ll be waiting by the Crystal Desert Windmill, or any other BL windmill if anyone wants to fight. So bored.

Edit: got the server wrong twice

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

To the Warrior from VLK – good fight. Better Warrior than me. :/

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

To the Warrior from VLK – good fight. Better Warrior than me. :/

Was fun goofing off with you and the Thief Veteran :P Keep practicing buddy, you’re better than 90% of the ones I’ve fought since the buff.

On a side note. CD’s night crew doesn’t look as bad as last weeks. NA dominant, I assume? Either way, aside from the huge rank gap, I think we’ll find some good competition at later hours.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

(edited by JahRo.6432)

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Boring roaming, excited for Thursday.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

Boring roaming, excited for Thursday.

And now we wait…

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Raiza.6538

/EndSarcasm

Hugs from Cadren!~<3

Hugs! xoxo

P.S. You are bad.

Lotso Love~<3

While I understand your concern, did you perhaps think of inquiring with me in game about the issue instead of, say, /laugh spamming me? You know what they say about assumptions and whatnot. I don’t believe (most) servers would be dense enough to have their “spy” represent their respective guild, as you said, it would be a big red flag. Oh, and the reason I asked if there was a PD thief around was because someone from the aforementioned guild sought to duel you. I was under the impression you guys were into that. Sorry for the mix-up, hope there’s no hard feelings.

We do love to duel! The only reason I was spamming emotes at all of my new CD friends was because I had lag on all fronts and couldn’t do jack kitten. You can ask anyone in PD, I was whining like a thief in mumble the whole time so I decided to just be a cheerleader seeing as CD was doing same.

There’s no point in asking you if you’re a spy because anybody and everybody would just say “NO!!!”, try talking to Princess Snuffles and asking her if she was…

Cadren – 80 Thief

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Hey look, ANet added Tribulation Mode to WvW, too.

Great, yet another high-ranking server who has to own everything/everywhere just to not loose ground in total score. If we keep this up, we will get to face Jade Quarry before the league even starts.

My hats off to you, Crystal Desert, your coordination is quite amazing. I think you may find us a challenge in small group play, though, and I look forward to that.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Goodmorning peoples! I was looking over some older fights I have had in my head and I’m wondering to myself: I haven’t fought too many P/D thieves. I fought one last night, but ehh…. If there are any P/D thieves I wonder if you would let me fight you guys

P.S. Goodmorning!

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

I kinda feel sorry for HoD and DH, but then again, I don’t, only because we just got out of something like this, except we were matched with TC and FA (FA like 3 or 4 weeks in a row). The best thing you can do is organize what forces you can, and come out swinging. [EK] will be out there looking for those big zergs that we can practice on, so expect to see us on EB. Great fights last night on HoDBL at Bay.

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jalad Lantana.3027

Jalad Lantana.3027

Thanks to Arenanet’s game design wisdom, with this matchup, (the most lopsided in the entire NA side of things this week) our 18 place world gets to meet a 10th place world.

Now I can really get good at respawning and fine tuning my knowledge of the most stealthy routes across the WvW maps.

At last a truly target rich experience!

This is really going to motivate all of our reluctant PVE folks to lend a hand!

Best learning moment from last night: While lying dead after our group of 25 got wiped by a CD group 5x our size, one of our members counted at least 25 guardians in the CD group.

Unfortunately they ran off before we could get a good count of the Necro and warrior contingents, but hey, we have a whole week ahead for more in-depth census taking while prone.

HOD
Guardian / Ranger / Mesmer / Necro / Warrior
Played since 1st online ‘demo’ months before the BWEs.

(edited by Jalad Lantana.3027)

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

It could be worse…. I don’t know how, but it could.

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiel.5149

spiel.5149

I don’t know about you guys but the guys and girls in [MEND] had a great night last night in CD BL. We started a little unprepared not expecting that much reaction at hills to start the night. Props to you guys there.
We must say we all enjoyed to 2 hour long fight at cliffside tower. Good siege placement, port bombs, and coordination used by you guys made for a really interesting tower hold.

We look forward to the rest of the week with you guys.

Ps. Ice wurms ……… you hate em right ? I hate em myself.

Beetle Geist Mesmer with the most,
Guild Co-leader No Quarter IoJ

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Actium.8765

Just woke up. time to rally the DHers again and come out swingin!!

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

I take back what I said. +670 ppt for CD is boring. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP. Bring a ton of anger to NA, I don’t want y’all just to give up. </3

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

….. /shrug :/ Honestly this is…. At this point, I don’t know what to say

Gates of Madness

(edited by Mepheles.2087)