9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Galwrath.9302

Lord Galwrath.9302

Finally found a PD that wasn’t nut hugging a group of randoms, unfortunately he was mostly terrible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfFa0awGQqY

My god… 30k hp and all you do is mash every button on cool down. Funny part is, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to beat you.

I knew there was something seriously wrong about the condition meta. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Finally found a PD that wasn’t nut hugging a group of randoms, unfortunately he was mostly terrible.

Awesome job, boss.

I’m waiting for you at Henge windmill. Come play.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Screened Bllades saying sorry. Carry on.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

My god… 30k hp and all you do is mash every button on cool down. Funny part is, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to beat you.

I knew there was something seriously wrong about the condition meta. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

I don’t think the loser used a single utility. Nor attacked with more than a couple ds auto casts.

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

I don’t think the loser used a single utility. Nor attacked with more than a couple ds auto casts.

Regardless of a player’s skill, I’ll always respect someone that tries something different more than someone that just falls in line with the rest of the baddies. You’re making yourself look like an kitten , and the video shows that you need to improve to match your skill with your ego.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Hello Henge of Denravi and Darkhaven! I will be hosting a Fight Club and everyone is welcome!

*Location – Crystal Desert Borderlands under Hero’s Lodge Camp
Time – 5 PM Server Time.

Standard Rules/Tips:
- /bow before each duel
- Duels end when the opposed is downed
- If an interruption divides a duel, please warn the player that an event is occurring and should be told to immediately stop interrupting. If the player continues the interruption, the opposed should down the interrupting player. Finishing a player is absolutely unnecessary and is not tolerated.
- Team Duels are allowed, if you would like to start one, each team must have equal amounts of players, and the duel initiates when all team players /bow. The team duel is finished when the opposing players are finished and the last person is downed. You may resurrect your team player if they’re downed, but not when they’re finished until the team duel is complete.
- Siege weapons and items from the “Traps and Tricks” outfitter is not permitted.
- No Stacks are permitted. ex. Corruption, Perception, Bloodlust, Life, Luck, Applied Fortitude, Guard Leech, etc.

I hope to see many people there as I have seen on the forums, hope everyone can make it!

If there are any questions about this event, please whisper me anything you misunderstand before Fight Club.

Fight Club will start in approximately 9 hours and 15 minutes.

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

See ya there. /15 chars

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chilly.2087

Chilly.2087

Hello Henge of Denravi and Darkhaven! I will be hosting a Fight Club and everyone is welcome!

*Location – Crystal Desert Borderlands under Hero’s Lodge Camp
Time – 5 PM Server Time.

Standard Rules/Tips:
- /bow before each duel
- Duels end when the opposed is downed
- If an interruption divides a duel, please warn the player that an event is occurring and should be told to immediately stop interrupting. If the player continues the interruption, the opposed should down the interrupting player. Finishing a player is absolutely unnecessary and is not tolerated.
- Team Duels are allowed, if you would like to start one, each team must have equal amounts of players, and the duel initiates when all team players /bow. The team duel is finished when the opposing players are finished and the last person is downed. You may resurrect your team player if they’re downed, but not when they’re finished until the team duel is complete.
- Siege weapons and items from the “Traps and Tricks” outfitter is not permitted.
- No Stacks are permitted. ex. Corruption, Perception, Bloodlust, Life, Luck, Applied Fortitude, Guard Leech, etc.

I hope to see many people there as I have seen on the forums, hope everyone can make it!

If there are any questions about this event, please whisper me anything you misunderstand before Fight Club.

Fight Club will start in approximately 9 hours and 15 minutes.

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

HoD, DH, please come out to fight again like last night. Let’s end this week with a bang. Don’t run because you see [EK].

<3

-Gismor

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Only 2 DH at the Fight club one being me… makes me… makes me sad…

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Holy cow [NA] Thats too much Green!

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Bunker condi necro vs glass necro. There is just so much player skill from both sides in this video it is staggering. It is a truly amazing meta that we play in.

LOL waffler you killed Erro. Man oh man too funny. Yeah, he made a power necro to not be like everyone and their mom that plays the ez-mode necro. He does that, right now he is making a mantra mesmer just to make it work.

So yeah. You’re cool

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

(edited by Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982)

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

What is this green you speak of?

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

What is this green you speak of?

You know what I mean. >.>

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Coma Kid.5184

The Coma Kid.5184

You know what I mean. >.>

We really don’t, we have theories. My vote was on our engi with the SAB shield and pistol

Gwen Andraste – Human Elementalist
Nameless Accord [NA]
Your Cute [Babe] – Maguuma

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Thank you everyone for coming to Fight Club. A decent amount of people came and stayed until this time. I may have hope to keep hosting, but higher tiers seems to have more attention to other aspects of the game rather than dueling.

I’d also like to thank EK and Mend for the wonderful performance. I believe EK was running 15~ against Mends 25+. I am much appreciated by the entertainment that was given by the two guilds.

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Thank you all who set it up. I learned today that I really suck at my class and I need to maybe find out what I’m doing wrong because I can’t beat anything but a necromancer -.-kitten

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

had some fun fights in CDBL and EB tonight, aside from the zerg karma train most of them seemed to be even numbered fights, good times like always /salute

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lotus.9746

Lotus.9746

Thanks for the fight club tonight. Had fun dueling.

[Ego] Sylvari Ele
Winter

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: untethered.2146

untethered.2146

Thanks for the fight club tonight. Had fun dueling.

Were you the D/F Ele that was destroying everyone? Will you marry me?

Naifya – Asura Thief [Nova]

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

torridstoic.7492

Hahaha, you ran that stupid focus build against other people, too, Winter? Here comes the new meta!

Sorry I couldn’t make it. You are definitely one of my favorite dueling partners. We’ll have to plan a date next time we get matched up.

At The Vanguard.

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chilly.2087

Chilly.2087

Hahaha, you ran that stupid focus build against other people, too, Winter? Here comes the new meta!

Sorry I couldn’t make it. You are definitely one of my favorite dueling partners. We’ll have to plan a date next time we get matched up.

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

lol just made my morning. i laughed at that so hard at the diner just now.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

Wow, the DH WvW experience is really suffering. We only have a few competent commanders that tag up at this point so the maps those commanders arent on really suffer.

I have had some good fights this week though. Didnt see much HoD, but at a certain point when I saw red I just assumed it was the front of the CD zerg lol.

Hopefully, we will get a decent matching at reset.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Wow, the DH WvW experience is really suffering. We only have a few competent commanders that tag up at this point so the maps those commanders arent on really suffer.

I have had some good fights this week though. Didnt see much HoD, but at a certain point when I saw red I just assumed it was the front of the CD zerg lol.

Hopefully, we will get a decent matching at reset.

Yeah, here’s hoping.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brigg.3961

Brigg.3961

Just so you know… nobody respects perplexity engis. So, when you’re double teaming someone, laughing at them after they’ve died earns you a special place in a very hot place.

HoD [STRM]
All classes, level 80
Dropbear Massacre, Necro Main

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

I got confused for a second there.

Attachments:

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Just so you know… nobody respects perplexity engis. So, when you’re double teaming someone, laughing at them after they’ve died earns you a special place in a very hot place.

What are you trying to say? They don’t have skill? God forbid you say that to an engineer or warrior, you’ll start a flame war.

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

torridstoic.7492

It’s still better than chump thieves who always run in a party and never fight even numbers. I’ll take a 1v1 with a cheese perplexity build over that crap.

At The Vanguard.

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Not sure it’s better, but not going to disagree with your statement that they are (also) chumps, either!

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Perp engies don’t come close to the living hell that is confusion warriors… who knew there would ever be such a thing.

Gates of Madness

9/6 - CD/DH/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brigg.3961

Brigg.3961

Oh yeah, forgot about those also. Also forgot to mention the chump thieves… it’s a great concept though, and highly effective. It really does suck to be on the receiving end of it. I think they’ve gotten me three times this matchup.

HoD [STRM]
All classes, level 80
Dropbear Massacre, Necro Main