9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

I find it funny all the PvF from TC and SoR bashing each other and generalizing the people on the server with bad name when most of them are from NA prime time. We SEA/Oceanic are having fun with the match up, stop making us feel bad with each other when the one with issues is you NA prime timers.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

TC cracked me up here
We helped them keep sm and they did hit our garrison
Ah well dumbpuppies are everywere

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kranky.8231

Kranky.8231

facepalm i’ve given up, there are some people where reason and logic just don’t extend to.

You’re not really dealing with the sharpest tool in the shed, and it’s a dedicated troll to boot.

Tarnished Coast

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: sunny.5012

sunny.5012

some video in tc garrison 0.0
http://youtu.be/9kmp7ZBqKAM

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Good fights with SoS at Durios and Mendons tonight, and of course, the crazy fight with TW inside SMC.
Also, earlier in SoS BL, this was taken. Can anyone on SoR tell me how many? I estimated 50ish

It’s very clear that it was just 12.

No, no, it was like 18-25 at most and they were running tagless (even though I’ve targetted two different commanders in their teeny tiny groups, one leading the hammer train and the other leading the glassy AOE’ers). And my FPS dropped for some strange reason.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Seafarers and a bunch of EU servers have dedicated sizeable WvW only guilds that have spread themselves out over various servers to ensure good fights, rather than stacking any one server. Most strong WvW servers in EU are medium population. It was done deliberately. SFR has a NA crew …. the only other server with this is Viz. EU WvW players don’t really care about what rank and tier their server is, they just want balance, good fights and its been the community there that has managed that. It also means a rank 6 server can have a reasonable match against the second or third server. They won’t win, but they will get competitive fights. And even then, there are some surprises: Piken jumped from sixth to third spot after beating SFR in tier one last week with sfr/piken/viz match. Of course SFR is back with a vengeance this week

NA has stacked the top tiers. It is what it is. But if players wanted to play the game for the fights, it’s within their power to unstack and make it more competitive. Just have to get rid of the shiny virtual carrot mentality. It’s great to be on a winning server, top of the heap, but when you’re either mind-numbingly steamrolling others or playing the same stale matches every week, you have to understand the power to change that is in your own hands.

Hi Jayne

Unfortunately, the NA mentality is far different from the EU mentality as is the coverage differences between the two. Its very apparent some servers/people would rather win more than anything, hence the whole “coverage wars” and “stacking” in T1. Looking for fights in lower tiers is just not viable unless you count farming pugs, some people are into that cough Agg cough RG cough. The skill difference even between just most guild in T1 and T2 NA is huge, its not even funny. You could possibly spread out the guilds between various servers but the mentality and upcoming patches make it for those who want to win to stack even more.

The “T1 Arms Race” or so to speak is really out of hand imo. This game does not favour fighting really. It favours coverage in order to win. It doesn’t matter if you kill your enemies over and over atm for score. It matters whos on during when you nap, or in my case if you nap. There is no real way to balance WvW even if they merged servers, maybe if they merged NA and EU. Balancing a 24h game is really hard too. With the coming patches too, it favours to stacking on a server again just to win. shrug

I’m tired bits of this might not make sense I haven’t posted in forever either, so yeah.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Yeah, and then people complain about the steamroll/repetitive matches

It’s a little silly. I’d much rather be in a match where the chances for one to beat another are way more volatile and nail biting by the end of the week. Gets me out in WvW every day just to see if my one small effort can flip the tide.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

All the wvw basics you guys seem to have just forgot i mean where’s the superior siege and all these other issues what i say take it as you like but in the end im just as much SoS as you and still have an account on the server so its tough to see how much more of a well organised machine SoR is and then i look at SoS and think cmon guys quit kittening around.

Please stop giving these guys advice. I am enjoying all the bags I cam currently getting.

Like Cameron, I played on SOS a long time and loved the server, but the negativity and lack of coordination was too much and made WvW a miserable experience.

He was offering good advice, I hope you don’t take it.

Hmmm-for a person who played on SoS for a long time-I see you posted in other matchup strings but not on SoS? I don’t know where you think the negativity was. Maybe right after the drop but everyone is nice. We have a great and postive group of people who have stepped up leadership.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Stay classy, and stop generalizing. Geez TC, are you all trolls? o.O

I’m sylvari, so nope, not all of us!

I mean, every now and then, I might have insane troll logic with a bit of the blue/orange morality, but it’s all good.

Gets me out in WvW every day just to see if my one small effort can flip the tide.

That’s always fun. It’s also fun to see if you can get the tide to flip out too. And way fun is flipping off the tide when all else fail flails.

Fun in any and all cases.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

(edited by WyldKat.4712)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Had a great time on EBG tonight. Thanks to TW, WARD, and others for all the fights and challenging play. :-)

You guys are the best I’ve seen yet open field. Too bad the lag spoiled it for me.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kytana.5079

Kytana.5079

Had a great time on EBG tonight. Thanks to TW, WARD, and others for all the fights and challenging play. :-)

Thank you EP for a fun night of fights in EB also.

Baroness Kytana [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall
Council Leader of Fight As One
http://FightAsOne.enjin.com

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Hello Shifty,

There are many factors in play here. If you are asking why a WvW guild can fight 1:3 ratio, it’s likely:

1. They weren’t in Teamspeak.
2. They weren’t geared for a 20 man setup.
3. They weren’t traited for a 20 man setup.

All this will probably give them a huge disadvantage.

FW

7 IRON wipes a 20man ish SoS group in tc bl bay just now :/

Well so far from what i have seen from people claiming they took 3-4-5 times theyr number is that they didnt take them all at once.
IRON most likely killed a line of people running at them.

Nop, they were all grouped at the central (eastern) inner gate of bay and we were like YOLO (thinking it was lost) and well.. wiped them

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Good fights with SoS at Durios and Mendons tonight, and of course, the crazy fight with TW inside SMC.
Also, earlier in SoS BL, this was taken. Can anyone on SoR tell me how many? I estimated 50ish

let me take one out of my sor qoute book

we don’t blob and we don’t have coverage

your trying way to hard man

For the record, I’m not trying to imply any sort of blobbing was going on here. I was genuinely curious, and thank you to those two who answered. I’m sorry that you took my post as an attempt to bait, but that was not my intent. All I knew is that I couldn’t recall seeing that many HL before. And no, I’m not trying at all. Not all of us are interested in PvF.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: krade.4021

krade.4021

Goodjob blobbing it up NYS and SONG

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Something tells me you’ve never fought MERC or ATM.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

krade.4021

Well they’re not fighting MERC or ATM now. We can’t blame guilds for blobbing it up I merely said it was good job, nothing much.

‘oh hey we can’t siege quentin lets pvdoor the remaining 30% of the gate’

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

in b4 nys doesn’t blob and they only run 13-15 people max

ign: Stealthzor

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

krade.4021

Dugald I think we all saw your sig

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dugald.4095

Dugald.4095

Dugald I think we all saw your sig

Yes I took it off because I no longer have that guild tag, since our commander blew up the two guilds I was in.

I speak for myself, no one else.

Tarnished Coast
Mortis Umbra [MU]
http://mortisumbra.enjin.com/

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

You know you’d think the YOLO (not the guild) crowd would play more carefully instead of recklessly.

If you respawn, then you’re not part of the YOLO. You join team YOLT and then they soon boot you out to a Lionel Richie tune, lady or not.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: fragmented.9854

fragmented.9854

Yes, thank you EP for being so good to other servers and so toxic for TC. EP is the prime example of a trend that is ruining the TC community.

typical TC complainer

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Well they’re not fighting MERC or ATM now. We can’t blame guilds for blobbing it up I merely said it was good job, nothing much.

I’m pretty sure you guys do blob up in SEA too.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: KayOz.3750

KayOz.3750

TC never blobs.

Ohh wait. they run with 60+ on their BL.

Millershund!

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

This thread is boring. But last night had some great fights with the 3 zergs or guilds from SoR … out front our spawn. You guys know who you were, but wanted to shout out to you guys for the fun. It really was the most enjoyable practice and battles I got all week. i think you guys got that we were trying to practice and you guys broke into 3 evenly matched groups. It was fun, even when you guys strategically positioned yourselves.

Special thanks to the exs guys for there leadership and lessons too. We had alot of takeaways from it and wanted to send my thanks. Can’t remember i think it was SoS bl for an hour or so at 9pm ish?

~ X [REx]

I was there for that! IIRC that was FEAR split in half among 2 commanders of 10ish plus some pugs each and a third DIE group off in their own channel, probably half drunk and doing their own thing. It was a ton of fun, I hope everyone thought it was group movement training and not spawn camping since there was no siege set up and plenty of space to move around was given. Massive props to both sides for not being lame. I know the backline got some great training on how to dodge the head of your pain train.

It was seen as that. A lot of movement training, not spawn camping. For almost an hour it was very enjoyable. Then we broke and a small havoc group ran out and found out one of the teams was still there the hard way. Much props to you guys for the battles, it was the most enjoyable practice we got in all week.

~ X [REx]

…and send thanks to the guys in FEAR and DIE … I saw some HL in their (pugs likely) too.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

(edited by Hexin.5603)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Yes, thank you EP for being so good to other servers and so toxic for TC. EP is the prime example of a trend that is ruining the TC community.

Maybe instead of insulting your best open field WvW guild you should learn from them. Sounds like you are the toxic part, openly trashing one of your own on a public forum.

Some get better, some get bitter.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

@ Dungald

Seriously? All of our guilds are equally part of our server. We work together as TC. If you were actually concerned with the health of the server you wouldn’t single out, much less denounce, a guild that is part of our WvW efforts. You may want to re-examine the groups you have such feelings for as to post about them on the public forums.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

TC never blobs.

Ohh wait. they run with 60+ on their BL.

We run 2 groups of 20-25 (yes /supplyinfo) to capture different objectives but when we’re constantly facing 2 similar sized groups of SoRs who insist on staying together then of course it makes sense for us to group up.

Just a question though, if fights are what you guys are looking for, then why the need to blob up (40-50) when you already know that the only opposition you face will be 25-30? What is your definition of good fights anyway..?

I eat breakfast for dinner.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atine.8623

Atine.8623

As I said before, SONG never had, have not and never will run more then 20. That is, mathematically, <=20. We would ask gently for people to not follow us (around 90% of the time, or even 95%, we run without a tag), but hey, if there are no tags on a map, would you not follow the sole group (that you see) instead of standing at the spawn? And of course we would gather up forces to attack an objective we estimated that need us to gather up. To be honest, the number of people TC has playing (I assume you’re from TC) on a given map during SEA night tonight is quite impressive as well .

For the PVD part, I don’t think its forbidden to attack a gate, at least the developers this is not a illegal thing to do at this stage of the game. Doesn’t mean I personally agree it though. What needs to change in my humble opinion is that trebuchets shouldn’t be able to damage rams on the other side of the gate given the fact that catapults were disallowed of such ability. By the way, PVD down a gate takes greater time :o

Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall
Cras es Noster!
My posts are strictly my own, they do not represent my server nor my guild.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

urak.4863

As I said before, SONG never had, have not and never will run more then 20. That is, mathematically, <=20. We would ask gently for people to not follow us (around 90% of the time, or even 95%, we run without a tag), but hey, if there are no tags on a map, would you not follow the sole group (that you see) instead of standing at the spawn? And of course we would gather up forces to attack an objective we estimated that need us to gather up. To be honest, the number of people TC has playing (I assume you’re from TC) on a given map during SEA night tonight is quite impressive as well .

For the PVD part, I don’t think its forbidden to attack a gate, at least the developers this is not a illegal thing to do at this stage of the game. Doesn’t mean I personally agree it though. What needs to change in my humble opinion is that trebuchets shouldn’t be able to damage rams on the other side of the gate given the fact that catapults were disallowed of such ability. By the way, PVD down a gate takes greater time :o

If you play during SEA timezone (against TC) you’ll know that we only have _ number of guilds that run __ people. I’m not trying to condescend you, but we all know who wins the coverage war and the numbers war during SEA timezone. If you do run 20 people, you can easily hop maps to lose the “PUGs”/militia and run as a guild group tagless. And if you do run 20 people, you’ll find many good fights for sure. :] unless good fights are not what you are looking for, of course.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

What is your definition of good fights anyway..?

The ones I win.

http://io9.com/the-stockdale-paradox-reveals-why-hope-is-the-grimmest-1287812990

"You must retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties.

AND at the same time…

You must confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be."

Mewling about X is pointless, unless it just makes you feel better or you’re trying to entertain everyone. That’s for everyone to read. TC, SoR, SoS, the trolls, the indifferent, the unwashed masses of the dredge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_stages_of_action
1. Forming the goal
2. Forming the intention
3. Specifying an action
4. Executing the action
5. Perceiving the state of the world
6. Interpreting the state of the world
7. Evaluating the outcome

There’s no crying about things listed there, specifically. Then again, me crying about the crying isn’t there either. So, peace out, game on, bad luck, but have fun.

What? I’m not going to wish good luck to the opposition. Ha!

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: xSwissroll.9820

xSwissroll.9820

Nice job blobbing SOR’s SEA guilds

Swisspancake ~ Elementalist
[ZzZz]ZombieCoast
Toastie~

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Good fights in tc bl and eb guys. ;3 Wish can fight longer, but it’s sleep time for me. >3< See you again later at SEA timezone.

I think I’m a little paranoid, it was like I was being singled out and getting pawned earlier by that group. Hmm Hmmm. Hahaha, just kidding. >3<

High five to good fights.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

The Swisscakie is a lie!

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

I love EP, I have no idea what this Dugald guy is saying or can’t seem to find any of the posts he wrote. So the convo is kinda strayed there. In fact there are not many guilds on TC i don’t like. All pretty cool relaxed dudes and dudettes

And to the SEA teams, we love ya too.

Everyone should stop generalizing and provide point blank facts and proof, or shut the hell up, woot.

Yep I said that to you. FYI … had a blast in EB early night last night in SMC with the holes in outer wall with SoR. Then later in SoS BL. So much fun last 2 days.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Your guys’ issues are your own, but we’ve all noticed that this is not a kinder, gentler TC you have going this week.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

We are not JQ or BG, SoR SEA crew! It’s OK to not run in one mass of ungodly numbers!

In fact, if you split up you can use more skills and the fights become more fun. It’s pretty neat. This is the matchup to try that in

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

everyone should be splitting of and fighting in smaller groups anyway apart from BG ‘gigidy’

The rebirth begins

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

let me take one out of my sor qoute book

we don’t blob and we don’t have coverage

your trying way to hard man

For the record, I’m not trying to imply any sort of blobbing was going on here. I was genuinely curious, and thank you to those two who answered. I’m sorry that you took my post as an attempt to bait, but that was not my intent. All I knew is that I couldn’t recall seeing that many HL before. And no, I’m not trying at all. Not all of us are interested in PvF.

It wasn’t really that many though. The same crew came by Briar a while later and they probably didn’t have more than 35 even counting the non-HL with them.

Of course in T2-T3, anything large enough to put up orange swords looks like an unholy horde to us LOL

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

I’ve been TC since the beginning…and whats wrong with EP? They’re a bunch of nice guys, and they’ve always been friendly (at least to me!) Don’t bash other guilds which are full of nice people who try VERY hard to help this server win!

BTW SoR: My goal this week is for you to see a pink fro in a keep of yours and get worried you have a mesmer lurking about hehe. It’s been much more fun in enemy keeps this week since SoR sweeps! And then I have to run..and then it’s fun!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

(edited by Handin.4032)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Epic fight in TC garrison again.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

That wont be the last you see of us tonight!

The rebirth begins

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

That wont be the last you see of us tonight!

Wouldn’t have it any other way.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Dang my wvw crashed. >3<

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

We are not JQ or BG, SoR SEA crew! It’s OK to not run in one mass of ungodly numbers!

In fact, if you split up you can use more skills and the fights become more fun. It’s pretty neat. This is the matchup to try that in

If I just bring 30ppl to attack your garr, would you guarantee that TC will only allocate the same man power to encounter our attack?
I love middle size fight, thats why I keep inviting TC guilds to do GvG and I found so much fun. But back to reality, in the standard wvw match up, both skill and number do matter.
In fact when we arrived the battlefield, there was already a sizable TC force led by WvW. We can barely handle that with the combined SoR force. If we split, we die. Dont underestimate your own server.

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

(edited by Tam.3146)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

If I just bring 30ppl to attack your garr, would you guarantee that TC will only allocate the same man power to encounter our attack?
I love middle size fight, thats why I keep inviting TC guilds to do GvG and I found so much fun. But back to reality, in the standard wvw match up, both skill and number do matter.
In fact when we arrived the battlefield, there was already a sizable TC force led by WvW. We can barely handle that with the combined SoR force. If we split, we die. Dont underestimate your own server.

That’s why I say this is the matchup to try it in! SoR is not going to lose. I think even if the entire server stopped playing now you guys will still have enough of a lead to win! In addition there isn’t even a need to gain rating because when the league starts everyone has to play each other anyway. So yes, in a “standard WvW matchup” when you play to win you should use your numbers to your advantage, that is completely agreeable. But maybe try something different in the dying days of a lopsided matchup, make things more fun for both sides, if you know what I mean

Not that I’m telling anybody how to play, of course. If some people enjoy running into much smaller numbers repeatedly with a massive group instead of splitting off to hit multiple objectives, more power to them. Just that the GvG with you guys was such a great fight and so much fun, but on the field most of the fights are just laggy messes, it’s very sad.

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

urak.4863

Come with even numbers let’s open field instead

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

If you play during SEA timezone (against TC) you’ll know that we only have _ number of guilds that run __ people. I’m not trying to condescend you, but we all know who wins the coverage war and the numbers war during SEA timezone. If you do run 20 people, you can easily hop maps to lose the “PUGs”/militia and run as a guild group tagless. And if you do run 20 people, you’ll find many good fights for sure. :] unless good fights are not what you are looking for, of course.

Take a look. You will find that SONG really doesnt run with more than 20members
and they did do a lot of crazy tagless fight.

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

urak.4863

I know we all run in similar group sizes. I mean, we really only meet in EBG or in TCBL. What I have been trying to say is, if you want open field, REAL open field fights, resist the urge to combine 2 guild groups just to fight 1..\

We don’t care which guild we fight, as long as we get fights, you guys should rotate and go flip some SoS stuff in between or something. It’s just that we play in the same 3-4 hours every day and 2 out of 3 times we just face….. blobs.

Granted, maybe we are the only server in the matchup that can bring a fight against your server as far as this timezone’s numbers are concerned. You rotate your groups, get your ppt and all get your fights, not a bad thing, right? :p

(edited by urak.4863)

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Man, this guy’s awesome. He tanks and tanks and keeps fighting.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

9/6 SoR/TC/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

I know we all run in similar group sizes. I mean, we really only meet in EBG or in TCBL. What I have been trying to say is, if you want open field, REAL open field fights, resist the urge to combine 2 guild groups just to fight 1..\

We don’t care which guild we fight, as long as we get fights, you guys should rotate and go flip some SoS stuff in between or something. It’s just that we play in the same 3-4 hours every day and 2 out of 3 times we just face….. blobs.

Granted, maybe we are the only server in the matchup that can bring a fight against your server as far as this timezone’s numbers are concerned. You rotate your groups, get your ppt and all get your fights, not a bad thing, right? :p

Glory already stated he couldn’t handle the huge group WvW had. Nothing better than some good teamwork right? SoR cant help one another now? If you want real open field fights with perfectly even numbers you might as well set up GvGs. WvW isn’t fair, and never will be. Get over it. Deal with it.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)