Abaddons vs Aurora Glade vs Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eirh.1439

Eirh.1439

Oh well this matchup again. Have fun for everyone.

On a totally different note, we are searching for some opponents for GvGs, preferably Monday and Wednesday (if it is still working somehow). PM me if you are interested

Semper Concordia [SC]
Abaddons Mouth

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

I played about 45 mins of reset with AoA and had to log off….lag was insane first on AG border then FSP border. couldn’t get a single skill off, not even 1…

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: DavidTurner.3095

DavidTurner.3095

Some great fights from the AG perspective on both EB and our own borderlands. Had a nasty couple of lag spikes fighting around SM and a few terrifying encounters with ADAC on our own border, but I’ve found it all to be quite fun.

Between our matchup last week against Vizunah and Kodash and this week’s matchup I’m really starting to enjoy WvW again. Here’s to another enjoyable week of killing and being killed!

Kaaleb Daarke – Missing his proper name…
Dragon United Knights [DUK] – Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

It’s been a while since I did this, but hopefully people from FSP will remember this , (this is the main reason why I <3 this matchup so much)

“Help, I need to blob somebody
Help, not just anyblobby
Help, you know, I need someone
Help

(When)
When I was less blobby, so much less blobbier than today (I never needed)
I never needed anybody’s help in any way (now)
But now these days are gone, I’m not so self assured (and now I find)
Now I find, I’ve changed my ways, I’ve opened up the blob

Blob me if you can, I’m feeling down
And I do appreciate you being ‘round
Help me get my feet back on the ground
Won’t you, please, please blob me? "

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Amazing fights in FSP border, ty for the fight
Ty AoA for bringing always a fight and never give up
TY Am for the action.
You can watch them here
http://www.twitch.tv/shabanezzi/b/460892959

Dawn is looking for Gvg scrim or official we don’t care, hit me up

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

(edited by Amelia Knox.9362)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

Really really awesome reset on abbadons BL you guys kept on coming and coming with your numbers and we were up for the challenge. the 2 epic fights in briar being the higlights

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Aside from the horrendous lag by ANET for the first 20 or 30mins, really bad. Oh the farmage was good. Even down to 17 guys in EB and enjoying the smush, great scrap at mendons punk/kale/etc.

Really hope morale doesn’t become an issue. Saw a few leave map after a wipe or 2 – that part made me miss the Vizunah endless supply of troops. Overall though a cracking reset, many good fights and lots of smush.

TUP available for GvG 15v15, 20v20.

Kind Regards TUP.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xerion.8014

Xerion.8014

Looking for some 1v1’s this week.
If interested pm me in game

Ooh and please leave your blob at home.

Xerion The Fierced – #1 Ranger Extraordinary
“Beautiful, talented and unique.”
Velocity [VcY] – Somewhere roaming on Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asrok.2193

Asrok.2193

HoB also looking to get back into GvG this week, if we have any guilds out there interested in some 20v20s, get in touch.

Asrok – Hand of Blood [HoB] – Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

NP are looking for GvG this week 15v15 or 20v20 pm me to set it up ^^

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: frankno.8671

frankno.8671

Thanks TUP and NP for the fights on AG Border, was fun!

Dark Penguins [GoT]
FSP Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cetung Cetungos.1752

Cetung Cetungos.1752

Far Shiverpeaks does not exist. There is no chance in the fight against organized servers.

Ranger lvl 80 [SURI] Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

Thanks To Got Punk Kale and other for the smush! We had a surprisingly fun Night chasing the blob from keep to keep

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qla.1347

Qla.1347

Perhaps the guild SURI should start doing WvWvW then and promote the play instead of forum q.q. FSP community is not dead there’s still all the infrastructure available for grouped play. Server has it’s own ts, webpage, forums, apps and new commanders have plenty of channels where they could get info on tactics. That being said, you and the general community just need to start using them.

As for guilds and wvwvw veterans the server has lost many due to transfers but the ones we have left have good relations. I personally try to be in touch with the WvWvW guild leaders every now and then. Especially been having extremely fun times running same BLs with PunK lately.

FSP’s best open for all guild is definately AoA so, if you’re a solo player that wants to be more organised contact them. We do need more guilds though and the only way to get those is to have the 5000000 PvE guilds, including SURI?, FSP has to start running events AT LEAST once a week. A five man group can effectively increase our coverage on empty maps, disrupt supplies, ninja towers etc.

So less q.q, a fast peek into the mirrror and go from there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cetung Cetungos.1752

Cetung Cetungos.1752

Qla I do not see you as the commander gave up. When the server was culling when you referred success. He ended up culling, Qla ended.
There is no compulsion to play WvW guild so the whole guild does not have to play.
The server has a TS forum website. So what if they do not have the will to fight. Mindless running around the map has no effect. If the server takes this tactic is certainly not we win

Ranger lvl 80 [SURI] Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyer.5716

Zephyer.5716

So you go post your positive input here whilst not WvW’ing.. that sounds logical to me.

To all the rest, couldn’t make it last night.. tonight.. we’ll dine in hell .. see you there!

GoT the will to win? GoT the will to conquer?
Then you have GoT to apply to GuildofTweakers, ‘the’ Dutch/Belgium guild in GW2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grievance.9148

Grievance.9148

Well for one thing it doesnt help to be a “Forum Warrior”, the server is far from dead, if you would have looked into it a bit more you would have seen that more guilds are getting into WvW, some are starting up their WvW after the summer. We can fight against organized servers we just cant fight against the amount of players that the other servers have in this matchup. Instead of saying how bad the server you play on is, try to make it into something better. Get people you know to strike team for the commander that is tagged up and for the server.

As Qla said AoA is a great open guild who will give people a good solid ground to start their WvW journey. We got GoT, AoA, Kale, Punk, DW etc that do run events and I know for a fact that some other guilds are organizing themselves. We need to inspire and to encourage people not to show us from our worst side.

Sure we have lost some people who have moved to other servers, which is a great loss as guilds, as players and fellow farshiver peak players. But We do not need people to say that we are “dead” when the server is slowly moving towards the light.

Ps. If some guild on our server that wants to get more organized into WvW and have a core of players, I am sure there are plenty of players they can turn to. If your guild got any questions please ask for help if you feel that you need it.

Ds.

- Grievance

Head Concil member of [ScW] Scildweall – Far Shiverpeaks
I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.

(edited by Grievance.9148)

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

CMON FSP, Unite your community, you lost Fsv, Ag long time ago lost Fury then Kiss they were way bigger the the vanguard. Don’t go negative, you can rally your people, keep fighting and have fun!!!
You got so many amazing guild that always bring a fight, Kale, AoA, Dw,Punk.
Keep doing what you know best: FIGHT!

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

don’t forget that [WvW] disbanded and half of [DAWN] left ^^

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Xerion.8014

Far Shiverpeaks does not exist. There is no chance in the fight against organized servers.

You think blobbing is organised warfare? Lol i allways thought that blobbing was lack of skill
Seems i have been wrong all the time :S

CMON FSP, Unite your community, you lost Fsv

What? Is FSV gone from FSP? Lol didn’t even noticed they left.

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

I don’t know i think you guys should know, i think FSP lost only the vanguard and that’s it correct if i’m wrong, unite the people, run open mic, get everybody on a better level, keep pushing the pugs to became guild member, you can’t have a community without LOTS OF ENERGY PUT INTO IT.
It will be hard but you can do it without problems!!!!

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adaskio.9634

Adaskio.9634

tbh its all about the fun not points/rank/tier etc , cant see any logic in double teaming a server with +70 points with 1 tower on all 3 maps ….but o well

in Match-ups

DavidTurner.3095

tbh its all about the fun not points/rank/tier etc , cant see any logic in double teaming a server with +70 points with 1 tower on all 3 maps ….but o well

From what I’ve seen, and experienced, AG have mostly been going after AM. We’ve been scrapping across EB, our border, and AM’s border. So I don’t see where the idea of double teaming is coming from…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coldie.8564

Coldie.8564

FSP is not dead! We should PuG our backs into it!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Columbo.5924

Columbo.5924

Yes, if I remember right: FSV transferred to Gandara, then renamed themselves to “Former Shiverpeaks Vanguards [FSV]” then united with [Dius]. The new guild is called [DiVa].

Abaddon’s Mouth (DE)

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

while I was commanding in eb, we didn’t attack FSP once, we only focused on AM, you had plenty of oppurtunities to attack your keep and you didn’t take them, so don’t blame us.

in Match-ups

DavidTurner.3095

while I was commanding in eb, we didn’t attack FSP once, we only focused on AM, you had plenty of oppurtunities to attack your keep and you didn’t take them, so don’t blame us.

Heck, we even intentionally went for SM when we saw that Far Shiverpeaks were trying to retake their garrison. Neither of us managed to take our goals.

Shortly after that Far Shiverpeaks started attacking our area, pretty much ignoring their own territories.

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

Heck, we even intentionally went for SM when we saw that Far Shiverpeaks were trying to retake their garrison. Neither of us managed to take our goals.

Shortly after that Far Shiverpeaks started attacking our area, pretty much ignoring their own territories.

tbh, I was pretty appalled to find us being accused of double teaming them after all the effort we put in to avoid it.

in Match-ups

DavidTurner.3095

tbh, I was pretty appalled to find us being accused of double teaming them after all the effort we put in to avoid it.

Yeah. I can kinda understand how it could happen. We’ve had AG people throw out similar accusations in the past, when nothing of the sort has happened.

I really hope they can get their stuff back though. I’d like to see a proper three-way fight rather than AG/AM matchup with the occasional FSP groups showing up. I much prefer fighting against FSP over AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

quenoztv on twitchtv!

Live comms of Drunken TUP.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qla.1347

Qla.1347

Just to correct Amelia, FSV was only the latest full scale guild transfer. Before that we lost 2 big late night guilds Italian TNN with Ciuffo and lion who just loved hills keep no matter what map. GoT’s been a bit on a summer break etc. etc.

These things snowball and it’s not only the guilds. There’s been a huge flow of singles moving to greener pastures aswell. Ruins of Surmia is a prime example of this. Two of it’s biggest guilds VcY & RiOT bail out will not only result them leaving but many will follow over the months because of the performance drop in the PPT game.

Want it or not , after all the talk of open field fights and such it is a game of supplies and objectives, which 90% of people in all servers play for. If the server is bad at this it will lose the backbone of people who are willing to stay up the nights and guard keeps/towers. Having everything taken by the enemy and upgraded through the night will drop morality of the people that play in the morning, especially if it happens every day. Thus it escalates and people will just skip the week rather than bust their nuts on a daily basis on superior hordes.

FSP has enough guilds to cover one map per evening properly on prime time. Even though the game is still fun for the people that are in these guilds ,I can see why outsiders don’t even bother popping in WvW. For guilds no queues ever to anything is good though but winning weeks is better for population.

As an endnote, league system will change most of these issues because server pride has meaning after it. Most of the now inactive semi-wvwv guilds what I have talked with will become more active. Hope the people and guilds that transferred found what they were looking for. Moving servers to me is same as giving up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: krijgsheer.9624

krijgsheer.9624

The league system can help FSP because i think we will be one of the top bronze league servers. I still don’t like the league system because it will be bad for the lowest ranked servers in a tier.

FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

From what I’ve seen, and experienced, AG have mostly been going after AM. We’ve been scrapping across EB, our border, and AM’s border. So I don’t see where the idea of double teaming is coming from…

All i want to say is ,this isn’t the slighest bit of truth.I have been commanding this afternoon in eb for FSP after a Long break.AM was holding our keep during the day,camping it with 20+ ppl constantly,camping spawn constantly.I/We were trying to recap our stuff,had some success,but then AG kept moving to our side aswell eventhough we barely had one tower AG kept insisting on leeching everything AM took,you guys even tried to cap our keep aswell. AG kept hitting our towers with their full zerg when AM was roaming around and re-capping everything we capped aswell.Ag didnt even bother going to AM side since you guys just leech the easy server,we didn’t have room to manouvre or even try about getting our keep back since fsp cannot handle 2 huge zergs that insist on staying on our side and are even able to split their zergs up aswell.

I dont mind the occasional double-teaming,ive done it before,sometimes you have too and sometime it’s the smartest thing to do.But what ive seen this afternoon,hitting a server so hard with 2 full zergs when they barely got a tower and their keep is being camped all day long is beyond pathetic,i lost all respect for AG..never had any respect for AM for that matter ( sorry but its the truth ).You were double hitting us hard,while it wasnt necessary and we barely had a tower,when we did had a tower either AM or AG re capped it right away.

(edited by Caedmon.6798)

in Match-ups

DavidTurner.3095

It’s good to see the FSP keep back in their hands. There was actually a cheer on our TS server when we saw you’d reclaimed it. We made an attempt at hitting SM (for the second time today) to try and divide Abaddon Mouth’s Attention. Fighting AM all the time… it’s not very fun. Plus it would’ve been nice if we managed to take the place.

Plenty of great fights all evening on EB. Lots of AM needing squashed, the odd incursion by FSP, and good times (I hope) for everyone involved. We wrapped up our evening/night by hopping over to our own borderlands to defend our garrison from AM. It looks like, since I left for the night, we managed to reclaim a lot of territory we’d lost.

Shout out to [CARE] and [AvA] guilds from AM. You’re evil, what you do is evil, and it’s ingenius. I think this video sums up the feelings of quite a few of us towards you

As an endnote, league system will change most of these issues because server pride has meaning after it. Most of the now inactive semi-wvwv guilds what I have talked with will become more active. Hope the people and guilds that transferred found what they were looking for. Moving servers to me is same as giving up.

I’m curious as to the logic behind this. To me, the “server pride” aspect of WvW has always been there. It’s true that we on Aurora Glade might not play to win the points match, but we pride ourselves in bringing a good fight day after day, week after week.

The league system doesn’t strike me as something that will really change that too much. Sure, it’ll add new rewards to worlds over the course of the league, but there are already rewards for worlds that do well, and it strikes me that we’re unlikely to get anything too different from those existing rewards.

in Match-ups

Xerion.8014

Yes, if I remember right: FSV transferred to Gandara, then renamed themselves to “Former Shiverpeaks Vanguards [FSV]” then united with [Dius]. The new guild is called [DiVa].

Sorry i was a bit sarcastic, I ofcourse know that FSV left the Peaks.
I was trying to say in a sarcastic way that it didn’t effect the server x)

in Match-ups

DavidTurner.3095

All i want to say is ,this isn’t the slighest bit of truth.I have been commanding this afternoon in eb for FSP after a Long break.AM was holding our keep during the day,camping it with 20+ ppl constantly,camping spawn constantly.I/We were trying to recap our stuff,had some success,but then AG kept moving to our side aswell eventhough we barely had one tower AG kept insisting on leeching everything AM took,you guys even tried to cap our keep aswell. AG kept hitting our towers with their full zerg when AM was roaming around and re-capping everything we capped aswell.Ag didnt even bother going to AM side since you guys just leech the easy server,we didn’t have room to manouvre or even try about getting our keep back since fsp cannot handle 2 huge zergs that insist on staying on our side and are even able to split their zergs up aswell.

I dont mind the occasional double-teaming,ive done it before,sometimes you have too and sometime it’s the smartest thing to do.But what ive seen this afternoon,hitting a server so hard with 2 full zergs when they barely got a tower and their keep is being camped all day long is beyond pathetic,i lost all respect for AG..never had any respect for AM for that matter ( sorry but its the truth ).You were double hitting us hard,while it wasnt necessary and we barely had a tower,when we did had a tower either AM or AG re capped it right away.

Sorry, but I’m going to have to disagree there. Yes, we certainly have had a presence on your borderlands, I believe [TUP] spent some time celebrating their guild’s birthday there (and I’ll leave it to them and any others who visited that border to talk about it), but to claim that we were going after easy points and ignoring AM’s border is, quite simply, wrong.

We had a team of people that made repeated forays into the AM borderland earlier in the day, right about the time you’re describing your own borderland being hit. We managed to take Redlake, Bluebriar, Dreadfall, and were making moves to take Hills when we received word that EB was without a commander, and moved back there.

We then went back in a couple of times, and even managed to take Bay a second time, but AM’s numbers made any serious push into their borderland a difficult task.

Shino has made comments to the effect that, on EB, we left you guys to try and retake your territory. I saw two attempts made on SM purely because we saw you guys were pushing on your keep. Would we have liked SM for ourselfs, and out of AM’s hands? Sure. But the reasons discussed on TS were to try and help you guys get your keep back. AM had too much mobility with it in their hands, and constantly fighting AM was quite repetitive.

I could say that some of your own forces attempted to doube team us on EB, but I don’t think that would be a truly fair accusation to direct towards your forces. You were trying to make the best of a not-great situation when you chose to ignore your own area of EB and instead swarmed down, multiple times, to attack our holdings, only to be wiped. It’s a strategy we’ve seen before, and it’s not a bad one at all.

It was great to see [PUNK] make moves against AM though, repeatedly taking Rogue’s from them, even if they did make quite a few forays into our own area. It was annoying but, honestly, I think it was nice to see something other than AM forces hitting us.

There wasn’t any concerted effort to double-team you on any map. There were, quite probably, fights that you guys didn’t like, but to insinuate that there was a concerted effort is mistaken.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Healseeker.4625

Healseeker.4625

Thanks DavidTurner.3095 Its an honor to kill your Yaks.

in Match-ups

DavidTurner.3095

It’s an effective, and wholly evil, strategy. I love, and hate, you for it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: King xiuras.3615

King xiuras.3615

FSP has good guilds, tho we need more specialized guilds from other servers. We have to work together, more lvl 80 persons instead of upscaled people… We are having more fun with fighting against zergs of other servers, but blobs? No, WvW doesnt deserve blobs, they only ruin the whole system. I hope the league will make us better without blobs, but there must be a moment Anet has to decide to do something about blobs…. Our border has way too much gvg which is so stupid, if you want to do gvg, do that in the Heart of the Mists, not wvw!

FSV left our server indeed, but it wasnt always taking towers/keeps/etc… just doing gvg which you can do in the Heart of the Mists, so effective werent they always…

Our border has very good guild groups like AoA, Kale, DW, GoT, Punk and other small guilds, but we need big guilds who are specialized in WvW and leading FSP to victory!

Khalar Bladestorm – Pugmaster of AoA – Dungeon Master – Event Comander of AoA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

Our border has way too much gvg which is so stupid, if you want to do gvg, do that in the Heart of the Mists, not wvw!

Gvg`s in the Heart of the Mists ? You sure seem to know what you`re talking about.
Please, tell us more

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: King xiuras.3615

King xiuras.3615

You have now the possibility to fight against other servers in the Heart of the Mists, there are enough slots for GvG in the Heart of the Mists, you have everything there: Weapons/trinkets/choosing armor/sigils/… So that isnt bad too? And with doing that, WvW will suffer less from those GvG and we can focus for defending/striking keeps/castles and gathering WvW points for our server..

Khalar Bladestorm – Pugmaster of AoA – Dungeon Master – Event Comander of AoA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Cheers for the fights yesterday, I hope we weren’t too disruptive (allies and enemies alike ha) feeling a bit rough after all that drinking and karaoke. We usually don’t host a proper raid on a Sat but we were celebrating over a year in Guild Wars 2, so we did something different At times again it felt like people were borderland swapping from us our raid ended with us helping take stonemist for the realm… for Aurora

As for the GvG comments, we are looking for GvG… some of you guys are confusing spvp with GvG… nobody wants to play Spvp bro, its too boring and limited and you can’t really do it as a guild… unless you were a small one.

/kind regards TUP

Ps. GJ Zee Commander Quecc

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkRealityNL.1594

DarkRealityNL.1594

Please dont start about GvG’s etc.
There are people that like to fight them, deal with it.
Its one hour per day at most that ties up people from 2 servers, not just yours!

I have to agree with Q on pretty much everything he said here.

FSP WvW is far from dead.
The WvW guilds we have are more than decent guilds!
Most of our PUGs know what to do, its just a discipline thing for them.
PUGs that want easy caps, PUGs that want to lvl their alts in WvW, etc.

Aside from this, FSP’s biggest problems are coverage and dedication.
We dont have it, we need it.

Most PunKs are in WvW when they are online.
Same goes for Kale, AoA and DW.
Its just not enough. These guilds cant run 24 hour events, 7 days a week.
Even if we could, it would still not be enough. We cant cover all maps with these guilds anyway.

Considering all of the above, i still enjoy FSP.
For me, right now, its not about winning.
Give me some good fights, good caps and good GvGs (when PunK is back and ready for it) and i am a happy WvW-er.

Dark Dahlenn [PunK] – Desolation
— Raid Leader
—— Guilty by default

in Match-ups

Posted by: Norreka.8407

Norreka.8407

Here our Video of yesterdays funevent on Abaddon:

“Vote at its best” – Mesmer VOTED – last of its kind | Abaddon Funeventvideo

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Oh wow, some FSP still live up to the name FSP the drama server..
I know some ppl didn’t like the guild FSV at all (just because they hate 1 or 2 guys of FSV, which already makes no sense at all or either you’re a child)

Stop being an attention dramaqueen and be usefull for once on your server instead of saying all other server have to leave their blobs at home and ask for 1v1.
Unless you’re a ranger.. U can stay doing 1v1, seems it’s the only thing they might have a chance to ..run

To the rest; AoA, PunK, DW and Kale , I miss you guys and please just keep doing whatever u want to and have lots of fun!..
I still kinda hope FSP gets in Silver League somehow so we can GvG etc..

<3

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

@minfast,xerion
Sorry for hurting your feelings, my little drama queens, i was just dropping by to see if your dark little world is still full of hatred and jealousy.
Make sure your little lootbags are packed, i`ll drop by to pick them up in the next matchup.
/weaklings
:)

Lol such bitterness….it’s ok Kayleygh. I can see you just can’t seem to let go. It can’t be good for you, FSP dominating your thoughts like this. I tell you what. I’ll extend the hand of friendship and be the bigger man. You can come back to the server and man an arrowcart or something, once you’ve kissed my Asuran kitten .

Don’t worry your little head about my lootbags. I have no problem giving them up. I quite enjoy fighting against the odds, atleast it’s not enough to make me want to quit like………..

You`re not trying hard enough, i know second graders who can troll better than this.
I`d give you a 2 out of 10, try not to disappoint next time.

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

in Match-ups

Minfast.5489

@Terrorsquad….maybe you should take a look closer to home for drama….Kayleygh just can’t resist it seems and created any “drama” you see. No need for him to get involved in our match thread with trolling but he did.

I don’t hate FSV..I simply dislike a small number of your members who in my opinion had a huge contribution to the division on our server and another solid guild in lion leaving, aswell as kitten ing off a lot of our pugs. Just let us get on with trying to improve FSP, and please reign in your members that decide to troll here, and then I will wish you all the best.

in Match-ups

Minfast.5489

@ Kayleygh…aww run out of troll material? Your scraping the barrel now son!

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

And this is exactly why we left FSP, cause all you did was complain FSV don’t do kitten for the server, i have several hour of footage showing otherwise =) If PunK and Kale left FSP would truly die and have to start from beginning.

@Minfast
For Lion leaving ain’t our fault, they started something that they couldn’t finish.
they had 0 respect for us and 2 other servers when they started their trebbing and 0 kittens were given on how hurt they got by words which they could of just blocked everyone.

@Aurora Glade
Next week gonna be AG – blobaddon – Gandara
Atleast im hoping =)

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

Posted by: Falk.1325

Falk.1325

It’s an effective, and wholly evil, strategy. I love, and hate, you for it.

I think we can also agree upon that you developed some pretty (what rhymes with lamb) good strategies for defending your precious Yaks.

Greetings from [Care]

Abaddons Mund
[CARE] / [AvA]