Amelia Knox.9362

@Kamikaze no Am pls for Ag, less possibile

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

Abaddons vs Aurora Glade vs Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

awww Amelia I am sure we could have alot of fun with Blobadons together =)

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

Posted by: eremos.8142

eremos.8142

What? Is FSV gone from FSP? Lol didn’t even noticed they left.

Yes, if I remember right: FSV transferred to Gandara, then renamed themselves to “Former Shiverpeaks Vanguards [FSV]” then united with [Dius]. The new guild is called [DiVa].

Sorry i was a bit sarcastic, I ofcourse know that FSV left the Peaks.
I was trying to say in a sarcastic way that it didn’t effect the server x)

This post is, to me, a good example of the attitude that divides FSP and that played a big role in FSV leaving. I’m not saying we were completely innocent and undeserving of Xerion’s disdain, and our trolling did in my personal opinion go a little too far sometimes, but we were responding in kind to drama that already existed long before FSV was even formed.

We should perhaps have been the bigger man and shrugged it off, and me doing so now is probably too little too late, but at the end of the day it all became a bit too messy. So we decided to start fresh instead.

There were other factors obviously; frustration with the lack of coverage, the relatively small number of guilds to divide and conquer maps with and wanting different things from WvW than we think most others on FSP do.

I wish FSP all the best though, you’ve got a great shot at winning bronze league if you stay in your current position. Hopefully the coming league system will bring the community together in a common cause, and not tear it further apart due to different people wanting different things from WvW.

Xander Moss
Gandara

(edited by eremos.8142)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

@Terrorsquad….maybe you should take a look closer to home for drama….Kayleygh just can’t resist it seems and created any “drama” you see. No need for him to get involved in our match thread with trolling but he did.

I don’t hate FSV..I simply dislike a small number of your members who in my opinion had a huge contribution to the division on our server and another solid guild in lion leaving, aswell as kitten ing off a lot of our pugs. Just let us get on with trying to improve FSP, and please reign in your members that decide to troll here, and then I will wish you all the best.

I would love to see FSP coming back up again but saying Kayleygh started this drama.. Please read what Xerion said before what Kayleygh said.. Either you can’t read, ignore it or can’t seem to understand his so called "sarcasm ". He holds a grudge towards FSV for his own personal reasons and I get that.. But does he need to be such a Dramaqueen much about his personal problems?
Like someone from PunK said in another topic some weeks ago; FSP feels the difference (be it moral, be it PPT) after a guild left the server, which is normal.

So, just stop making others look bad and have fun, I rly hope to get matched vs FSP cuz a Ranger needs to get schooled!
And Eleonora needs some lovin’ from me <3
And Chelios needs a model to look up to! xD

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

@Kamikaze Yes will have fun between gandara and ag as always, with AM we have to see how many Multi-map Blob they have lately is literaly 60 man on the wall aganist 20-30 and they still not push till they reach everyone on the map on one point.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

@ Kami…for the Lion thing. It doesn’t matter who started it. Some of your members couldn’t show the maturity to keep their comments and opinions ingame or on server forums or on server ts where any problems should have been sorted. Instead some of your members decided to create a kittenfight on the matchup thread of that week, which looked very embarrassing for the server.

If you allow your members free reign on what they say and about who, then don’t be surprised that your guild develops a reputation based on the actions and words of those few members.
Just read back over this thread and have a look at what poster and from what guild started trolling. Hint: He doesn’t play in this matchup. (Xerion’s post was hardly a troll post, he stated that FSV’s transfer didn’t affect the server. He responded to a question asked. You might not have liked what he said but it was hardly trolling) Plus I see some of mine and Kayleygh’s posts have been removed

There are more guilds than Kale and Punk doing what they can for the server. AoA, DW and GoT are going strong. But the fact you neglected to mention them says it all. We certainly won’t die.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

(edited by Minfast.5489)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grievance.9148

Grievance.9148

Lets just end this flame war, FSV left their choice, end of story, stop triggering each other.

Head Concil member of [ScW] Scildweall – Far Shiverpeaks
I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

AGs WvW polulation halvens each time we face AM. Dont do that to us.

~ Gandara

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

@ Kami…for the Lion thing. It doesn’t matter who started it. Some of your members couldn’t show the maturity to keep their comments and opinions ingame or on server forums or on server ts where any problems should have been sorted. Instead some of your members decided to create a kittenfight on the matchup thread of that week, which looked very embarrassing for the server.

If you allow your members free reign on what they say and about who, then don’t be surprised that your guild develops a reputation based on the actions and words of those few members.
Just read back over this thread and have a look at what poster and from what guild started trolling. Hint: He doesn’t play in this matchup. (Xerion’s post was hardly a troll post, he stated that FSV’s transfer didn’t affect the server. He responded to a question asked. You might not have liked what he said but it was hardly trolling) Plus I see some of mine and Kayleygh’s posts have been removed

There are more guilds than Kale and Punk doing what they can for the server. AoA, DW and GoT are going strong. But the fact you neglected to mention them says it all. We certainly won’t die.

“Xerion’s post was hardly a troll post, he stated that FSV’s transfer didn’t affect the server. He responded to a question asked.”

- Stop being ignorant which you clearly are.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

How about you stick to your matchup thread and I’ll stick to mine.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

How about you stick to your matchup thread and I’ll stick to mine.

Agreed; if u stop talking things about FSV and let the trolls troll eachother.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xerion.8014

Xerion.8014

There’s too many men, too many people
Making too many problems
And not much love to go around
Can’t you see this is the land of confusion.

:D

This is the world we live in
And these are the hands we’re given
Use them and let’s start trying
To make it a place worth living in

:D

Xerion signing off

Xerion The Fierced – #1 Ranger Extraordinary
“Beautiful, talented and unique.”
Velocity [VcY] – Somewhere roaming on Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nariquo.1849

Nariquo.1849

Here our Video of yesterdays funevent on Abaddon:

“Vote at its best” – Mesmer VOTED – last of its kind | Abaddon Funeventvideo

the event was great

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

FSV no longer exist right you guys merged? after FSV left FSP… so can people put the past behind them and move on instead of derailing topic of fights with that of Drama.

No one is interested in the Drama… we want a strong and healthy FSP for server competition. So rebuild and move forward, bring on the fights

TUP LF GvG If anyone’s interested…

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noctifera.3746

Noctifera.3746

cause blobbadon is boring as hell to fight.. so much that im missing Vizunah

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nefyu.8765

Nefyu.8765

what a nice weekend! so many great fights on EB. Best regards and a nice week to all of you

Abaddon´s Mouth [AvA] Warrior|Thief

in Match-ups

Slomo.1029

cause blobbadon is boring as hell to fight.. so much that im missing Vizunah

Totally agree. Its either zone blob or nobody. Sprikled with a few thief raoming/ganking groups here and there.

Still no reason to give up as soon as you see their name on reset night. Why not make them sweat for their ppt?

~ Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Norreka.8407

Norreka.8407

“How to wipe Aurora Glades” – Spontan Raidlead auf Lichtung GL

edit: this is no provocation this was fun Aurora had a huge defence go on nice fights at your garnison

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Thanks for the fights on EB tonight Very profitable night!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qla.1347

Qla.1347

Kale ended im AM. Thanks for the smush ADAC and megasuperduperblob.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

Dear blobaddon,

Stop porting out each time you see us, having to invite everyone to new guildtags is getting exhausting.

Many thanks

The VcY crew.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krato.4729

Krato.4729

edit: this is no provocation this was fun Aurora had a huge defence go on nice fights at your garnison

Hmmm, whilst this was not meant to be a provocation, it is also not particularly impressive. From the kill stacks you gain and the xp ticks after that, it looks like you killed around 35 people from your arrowcart, which is highly likely to have tagged every enemy. From a rough count of your allies as they then run up past you, it would appear you have around 40 players inside that tower with you.

Do you consider funnelling lesser numbers with siege support a good thing to make a video about? If you were with a group of 10 then yes, gratz, but this was just meh.

Kratoon – TUP Officer/Warband Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: King xiuras.3615

King xiuras.3615

Thanks TUP-guild for the fun on Far Shiverpeaks Border against AoA, was a great fight! Well done!

Khalar Bladestorm – Pugmaster of AoA – Dungeon Master – Event Comander of AoA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asrok.2193

Asrok.2193

HoB thanks you for the GvG SC it was our first in weeks and good fun, hope you keep going at it alone and don’t follow suit with most of AM.

Asrok – Hand of Blood [HoB] – Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eirh.1439

Eirh.1439

Thanks HoB, it was great fun. It was our first real GvG, so I hope we can sometimes do one again when people figured out what to do with the new Bloodlust Buffs…

Semper Concordia [SC]
Abaddons Mouth

in Match-ups

Slomo.1029

Thanks TUP-guild for the fun on Far Shiverpeaks Border against AoA, was a great fight! Well done!

Haha thanks. We had a quite low number, no melee leader raid tonight. So we were quite happy about a few adds from pugs here and there.
Good job. Shoutout to DW too, great fighting spirit.

~ Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: DominicB.4821

DominicB.4821

[team] looking for 5v5s pm me if interested. duels are cool too

Rizadom

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

yeah cheers for the fights tonight, we still weren’t our usual selves recovering from hangover hahaha from Saturdays excursions, also took awhile for the guys to get use to me leading on ranged class for a change but we did alrite could of done better in some parts despite generally being outmanned and sieged. Cheers for the fights also DW, got a lot of time and respect for you guys, always tried to fairly give you some space to fight us instead of camp and we had some good battles in the north

TUP LF GVG PST me, Kratoon, Dranul, Tuesday or Thursday 15-20 members Aprox

Also for anyone interested just a little something from reset night (still working on some previous matchup videos also)

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Nariquo.1849

Hmmm, whilst this was not meant to be a provocation, it is also not particularly impressive. From the kill stacks you gain and the xp ticks after that, it looks like you killed around 35 people from your arrowcart, which is highly likely to have tagged every enemy. From a rough count of your allies as they then run up past you, it would appear you have around 40 players inside that tower with you.

Do you consider funnelling lesser numbers with siege support a good thing to make a video about? If you were with a group of 10 then yes, gratz, but this was just meh.

It was your tower so we had to stay inside for recap. Our number was 36 cause of /supplyinfo a second ago. Enemy numbers were at least equal cause outside were much more but they stayed outside after getting the first 30 to 40.

The siege was build cause we knew how many Aurora really had. It was a nice evening. We got whole map without garnison and westtower. Aurora has numbers and we saw it when we got into the lordroom in the garnison.

You played very well and wiped us very often especially at your garnision

in Match-ups

Posted by: aern.5023

aern.5023

Cathaerna | Dugada
Hand of Blood [HoB]
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

It was your tower so we had to stay inside for recap. Our number was 36 cause of /supplyinfo a second ago. Enemy numbers were at least equal cause outside were much more but they stayed outside after getting the first 30 to 40.

The siege was build cause we knew how many Aurora really had. It was a nice evening. We got whole map without garnison and westtower. Aurora has numbers and we saw it when we got into the lordroom in the garnison.

You played very well and wiped us very often especially at your garnision

U know /supplyinfo only work when they stand directly on your character? :P

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Nariquo.1849

Thats right our commander did that before that action where we stood on the same place for supplyinfo. Sorry we really had not more

in Match-ups

Posted by: adoslaw.7091

adoslaw.7091

Wow, you must be so proud! You finally manage to kill a group of AG players!

Aurora Glade Invader [UNTY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: leadustin.1572

leadustin.1572

Wow, you must be so proud! You finally manage to kill a group of AG players!

Yes we are very proud.

Abaddons Mund till shutdown

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shabanezzi.9386

Shabanezzi.9386

i remember running into dawns on that occasion, was insta-death. But i am getting so much loot from abbablobs im more than happy to give some back

[BAKA] always outnumbered, never outgunned!
Kabuki X, Iznogud, Great Muto

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

You know kitten is getting blobby when 36 is ONLY 36.

Not that i really mind, all the more action for us, as long as there´s no massive skill lag.

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shabanezzi.9386

Shabanezzi.9386

Massive swarms reminds me of that final battle for Zion in the matrix movie, yesterday AG borderland was insane !

And awesome.

Makes me wanna build ac`s on the battlefield, but i`m afraid everyone on AG will look at me funny

[BAKA] always outnumbered, never outgunned!
Kabuki X, Iznogud, Great Muto

in Match-ups

Posted by: perry.9645

perry.9645

I looove this matchup finaly some interessting and fun duells. Thanks to [TUP] and [team] for the duells yesterday was a lot of fun.

i just leave this vid here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXkpwHOMc9U

in Match-ups

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

must say the loot bags are good, i just wish some had recored the AM farm in there keep on eb last night, never new people got so mad when they saw a merch or a box of fun, just next time try and push you had like 3x our numbers :/

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

YOYOYO HOME DAWGS FIRE IS HAVING ITS LAST OFFICIAL RAID TONIGHT SO WE WILL BE STREAMING IT WITH AWESOME MUSIX, THE STREAM IS BEING SET UP AT THE MOMENT BUT HERE IS THE LINK:

http://www.twitch.tv/elementcontroller

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Watch ussss <33333

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dina Van Heyr.3018

Dina Van Heyr.3018

Thanks DavidTurner.3095 Its an honor to kill your Yaks.

It’s an effective, and wholly evil, strategy. I love, and hate, you for it.

I think we can also agree upon that you developed some pretty (what rhymes with lamb) good strategies for defending your precious Yaks.

Greetings from [Care]

If yaks had teeth then we dont have to defend them as they will be able to defend against you without any problems

in Match-ups

Posted by: Knallstoff.7329

Knallstoff.7329

I think we can also agree upon that you developed some pretty (what rhymes with lamb) good strategies for defending your precious Yaks.

Greetings from [Care]

If yaks had teeth then we dont have to defend them as they will be able to defend against you without any problems

Wow, that have to be some huge teeth if they have to compensate up to 10 defending AGs.

- Abaddons Mouth -

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

as bad as these matchups are that AG is getting, I stay positive by believing that an epic matchup is soon to come. The ultimate matchup for me would be AG vs GD vs MS, and on the reset night, I would play this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKu2bhS1U38 while waiting for the action to start. I believe that these matchups are like a really bad teaser trailer.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doyen.7063

Doyen.7063

Greetings from [Care]

Lol, tbh Yaks are about the only thing these [Care] guys can kill. Your terrible pvpers.

Love

[Vcy] Charr D/D ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dina Van Heyr.3018

Dina Van Heyr.3018

and they need 5 thieves to kill one ..which is kind of sad …

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qla.1347

Qla.1347

Kale ended for tonight. Ty for the evening aVa, LD, RS, RL and whoever followed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haegi.1730

Haegi.1730

Attachments:

(edited by Haegi.1730)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haegi.1730

Haegi.1730

Greetings from [Care]

Lol, tbh Yaks are about the only thing these [Care] guys can kill. Your terrible pvpers.

Love

[Vcy] Charr D/D ele

Did you killed me? Did I killed you? Who’s better? Hm…but you are not bad…just had not more than 10 minutes for fighting – The Yak’s, you know