Augury Rock/Baruch Bay/Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torgrim.3642

Torgrim.3642

Might aswell make a thread for this matchup.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Yeh I thought they were getting rid of match up threads 3 days ago? Not that im complaining, its the only reason I use this forum lol.

Good luck all hope to have some awesome fights this week

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: JoeYl.4609

JoeYl.4609

My thiefs says thanks to barush for all the bags and shiver try to be alone sometimes x.x, believe me you can play without zerg !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

My thiefs says thanks to barush for all the bags and shiver try to be alone sometimes x.x, believe me you can play without zerg !

yeah no its kinda hard to play with small groups if your opponents only run with 30+ like it was the case with every server this weekend

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ravlock.8372

Ravlock.8372

Hey guys, here’s a video of [AC] – Antani Curse’s raid on 5/01/14, Thanks for the fights [AFK] and Baruch! Keep up the fights for the rest of this matchup!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHWZZ_Oudj8

Crann – Elementalist
[AC] – Antani Curse / Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Flare from FSP will be raiding on AR/green borderland today, hope more guilds will meet us there!
Starting at 6pm.

Might swap map so PM for info about were we are

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

(edited by kribre.9683)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Biaphynn.8291

Biaphynn.8291

Hey Ravlock. i’m an [AFK] member !
We’re enjoying this MU too.

first time we meet your guild (is it new?) and we loved fighting u for the challenge and the pleasure to not face 40-80 D1 zergs

form all the guilds we met in 2 days, you are the stronger

we have our vid too : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1BZKEYSjuE
(to show we’re not only wiping/fleeing against u ! )

no raid tuesday, and we are on your home map wednesday/thursday, so we wont meet u again.

Thx for the fight, [AC] and all Far Shiverpeaks, you are an ‘enjoyable’ and interesting serveur to face

sorry for my awful english ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

Regards to the fellow Guardian from AR which I fought this afternoon at the AR borderline. I was fighting near the hole in the wall at the bay area but had to flee due the focus of two of you. Then you chase me to the coliseum, laughing at me as a taunt. So we engaged into a long duel in the arena. Was a tense fight due we were very close to defeat on both parts for minutes, and because despite my /bow I wasn’t sure about your manners. So I finally did enjoy putting you down, but canceling the finishing move and ending the fight with a new /bow.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

I’d be more than happy to set up some 1v1’s with you or your friends, or you can keep complaining, your choice

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

some of our fight of 2 evening ago,missed some recording too,im getting too old,yesterday we just stopped very early almost all the guild got a lot of lag/delay and really was unplayable for us.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/