Augury Rock / Riverside / Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Holy Eldar.3624

The Holy Eldar.3624

Good luck this week! Let’s have some good fights.

Second Law is open for GvGs, contact Snowstorm.3897

Acan Stoneheart
Immortal Kingdom [KING] – Officer
Second Law [Scnd] Filthy Casual

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

Good luck to all! Let’s hope to have some nice fights after the Vizu matchup

And as ever.. try to keep the thread clean!

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bonzi.7324

Bonzi.7324

hola BB , salut AR

gl&hf

~less QQ more PEWPEW~ [EC] roaming since BWE2
Bonzi – Ranger / Onizuka Kenji ~ Ele
Badhabbits – Thief / Meíster ~ Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: SagePoete.3216

SagePoete.3216

Have fun ? Having fun with Blobush Bay and Riverblob ? where is the fun…..?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tim.1204

Tim.1204

Nice reset. I really enjoyed the fights on red borderland. Especially the fights at the Bay with all 3 servers were fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archenemy.9784

Archenemy.9784

Have fun ? Having fun with Blobush Bay and Riverblob ? where is the fun…..?

Honestly ,I enjoyed this reset ! Fight against SiN, scnd, and BuLL just so good moment, need more

Yukino Mikatsuchi [iNk]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ElJanno.4689

ElJanno.4689

Let’s be honest, every server that can provide enough players to get a queue on a border is gonna blob if there isnt a guild that runs seperate.
It’s the same for RS or AR or BB or any other server that creates queues.
We can just hope that we don’t crash all the servers into each other every 15 minutes.
In addition, on reset every server blobs to get stuff right away. We will see how it turns out over the week. Beware of the german holidays
I hope that we get to fight some of the RS guilds aswell since we just got to fight WAR and some smaller AR guilds tonight

Regards

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abaddur.3816

Abaddur.3816

I hope that we get to fight some of the RS guilds aswell since we just got to fight WAR and some smaller AR guilds tonight

Riverblob has guilds? Didn’t see any guild which was not sticking to their zerg. Boring week is coming…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesus.2619

Jesus.2619

Riverblob has guilds? Didn’t see any guild which was not sticking to their zerg. Boring week is coming…

Yes, RS has good guilds. Hint: Nearly all of them start with letter “d”.

[BNF]/[TDA]
Angrywheelchairman/Safetyfirstman
(currently on Piken)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mishima.2986

Mishima.2986

Good luck to RS and AR this week. In DsD we hope to have good and fun figths.

Big hugs to Aneu and all guildies of VoTF. A pleasure figth with u guys, like allways.

[DsD] Disidentes – WvW retired guild leader.

in Match-ups

Posted by: mordran.4750

mordran.4750

Yeah with Baruch Blob and Augury Blob as opponents for sure

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deff.7903

Deff.7903

Riverside sceater spotted this morning on our homemap. Please guys play fair.

in Match-ups

Posted by: street.2176

street.2176

12 Posts, 3 of them already talking about Riverblob/Cheaters.
I can see in which direction this Thread is gonna go..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cruswald.9061

Cruswald.9061

12 Posts, 3 of them already talking about Riverblob/Cheaters.
I can see in which direction this Thread is gonna go..

Well, you should not see any problem to accept these comments. Nobody said that you are all cheaters and everybody knows that there are cheaters on every servers. But when we observe it, it’s normal to report it.
As for the blob comments, well, everybody plays as it please them…

Hello again Baruch, always nice to meet you even if we are not anymore on equal level as when we played our long serie with Piken. Anyway, we will do our best to give you a good and fair fight.

Have nice week all.

Augury Rock coordinator, or something like that…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pheppo.9286

Pheppo.9286

Jepp … have a nice week.

Concerning the blobb posts … stop it. I saw each server yesterday and today blobbing.
Give anybody a break and stop these useless flaming posts.

And AR … for blobs sake … go and attack BB and not us!
BB really highly improved since our last matchup in numbers and skill.

Thats why they are atm at third position in the global ranking.
Finally we will try to make the matchup as thrilling as possible … but after the impressions of first day – i think – we are a little outnumbered the most time.

Anyway … have some nice fights (and stop flaming)

Server: Riverside [DE]
Chars: The fluffy Flapsi (Ele), Fipsip (Mesmer), Flappo (Necro), Fenix (Engi)

(edited by Pheppo.9286)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhx.9354

Rhx.9354

Forums Warriors are ready for the battle it will be hard

Mr Rhx ~~ Andale Train / DsD ~~ Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Mishima.2986

Yeah with Baruch Blob and Augury Blob as opponents for sure

the best joke of the week XD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Wanna say hello from DTK on RS, nice to meet you guys and girls again after weeks of WvW without you.
I am glad to see that BB is with full Force again after losing some decent Guilds in the past.
I think you got some reinforcements from Piken Scnd and some other perhaps?
Its a pity that we lost some decent Players, who went to other Servers, or quit the Game, but nevertheless we will try to give you some decent Fights.
Reset is always blobbing dont blame the people for that stuff.
Votf appreciate that you mostly run separate on BB Border last night only stick with Black? from time to time to face our “Blob”;-)
From Monday to Thursday we have our separate Guild Raids, perhaps there would be an opportunity to battle your side, you are a tough opponent for sure.
Also i wanna thank DsD you were also running mostly separate.
Hopefully Anet could fix the Bug with the Dolyaks and the supps cause its really annoying for the Eternal guys.
Enough kitten, see ya on Battlefield.

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

I think you got some reinforcements from Piken Scnd and some other perhaps?

Just Scnd came to Baruch, the other guilds are all spanish guilds.

EDIT: Which guilds are on Augury now?

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

(edited by majos.8503)

in Match-ups

Posted by: sandman.8031

sandman.8031

The SanG clan takes Dreadfall Bay with the wall exploit just now. One hooray for these cheater clan…

Please guys, fairplay.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FirstBlood.7359

FirstBlood.7359

The population density in WvW is higher than in a slum of Mumbai. Once you’ve finally found few players in one spot, the hive mind calls additional players to help. After a short time you have groups of zerglings swarming around you and furiously chasing you all over the map.

This applies especially to the Baruchos. During my expedition through the exotic Borderlands I discovered some impressive specimen from a local tribe. They call themselves “Redencion”. Their characteristics such as having on average more than 4 signets under their name (just to name one) further support my theory that individual playerskill decreases with time spent in WvW.

To be frank, the match-up is dissappointing for players that want to roam and enjoy small skirmishes. Let’s hope it’s just the weekend and the overpopulation situation improves throughout the week. Looking at the labor market statistics I’m pessimistic, but as we all know hope dies last.

Tz tz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emikodesuyo.5941

Emikodesuyo.5941

Massive respect for AR’s Bang guild. Your morale is rock solid!

/bow

Tsukinoo – Guardian
Second Law [Scnd], Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

good luck BB, destroy Riverside for AG, we really want to fight you again, crack their turtle defence and defeat them! I really hope AG, RS and BB can fight each other again like the good old days.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

flippity flippity bibbity flopp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roamer.2075

Roamer.2075

The population density in WvW is higher than in a slum of Mumbai. Once you’ve finally found few players in one spot, the hive mind calls additional players to help. After a short time you have groups of zerglings swarming around you and furiously chasing you all over the map.

This applies especially to the Baruchos. During my expedition through the exotic Borderlands I discovered some impressive specimen from a local tribe. They call themselves “Redencion”. Their characteristics such as having on average more than 4 signets under their name (just to name one) further support my theory that individual playerskill decreases with time spent in WvW.

To be frank, the match-up is dissappointing for players that want to roam and enjoy small skirmishes. Let’s hope it’s just the weekend and the overpopulation situation improves throughout the week. Looking at the labor market statistics I’m pessimistic, but as we all know hope dies last.

Thx for the lootbags.

impures [imp]
Rohammer The Charr
Baruch Bay (sp)

in Match-ups

Deff.7903

[Sang] is not a cheater guild, if you have proof im happy to see it, hidden mesmer exist you know ? By the way, RS elem who use dezoom hack to hit AC with dragontooth, now is it your new way of fighting ? zerg is not enougth ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crular.9762

Crular.9762

[Sang] is not a cheater guild, if you have proof im happy to see it, hidden mesmer exist you know ? By the way, RS elem who use dezoom hack to hit AC with dragontooth, now is it your new way of fighting ? zerg is not enougth ?

Hey, sssssh, over here buddy……. Want to buy a Dragon’s Tooth? Doesn’t need line of sight! You HAVE to try it!

in Match-ups

Deff.7903

Hey, sssssh, over here buddy……. Want to buy a Dragon’s Tooth? Doesn’t need line of sight! You HAVE to try it!

please i know this, i don’t speak about AC on walls but inside tower with no possible way to know where the AC is, except using a dezoom hack.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BibiLeMoine.2709

BibiLeMoine.2709

Hi,
I was the leader of the clan [SanG] yesterday evening and we took Bay 3 times between 9 pm and 11 pm. One time with rams and the two other times with a hidden mesmer between inner and outter. So stop giving bad press to guilds that didn’t use any cheat
But, if this is a cheat, just whisp Anet by saying that the teleportal of the mesmer is a cheat and they’ll delete it immediatly Do we need to give you a call when we have a hidden mesmer and decide to use it to enter a keep or tower ?
By the way, as Deff, I need to see any video or screen of our cheat. If really we cheated and there is any proof of it

in Match-ups

Posted by: jiddo.8041

jiddo.8041

please i know this, i don’t speak about AC on walls but inside tower with no possible way to know where the AC is, except using a dezoom hack.

Just target the AC while looking above the gate……

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crular.9762

Crular.9762

Deleted.

(edited by Crular.9762)

in Match-ups

Posted by: FirstBlood.7359

FirstBlood.7359

Thx for the lootbags.

I’ve never understood the absurd obsession of WvW’ers with their lootbags:

“Look at all these lootbags after successfully defending SM against 5 seconds of skill lag and hords of WvW zombies! " (insert screenshot here as seen hundred times on the forums)

or in our case:

“I ran from this scary elementalist until I had enough of my friends around me. With full zerg support and all cooldowns we finally managed to take him down. Thanks for the lootbag!”

So, what’s the deal with the lootbags? Your opponent doesn’t lose anything if you loot his dead corpse. From a financial prespective you gain nothing, because in the same time you would have made much more cash in mindlessly grinding CoF. So what about fun? Unless you consider moving and autoattacking like a bot as fun, both situations described above are a waste of time. So, Roamer (sweet irony!), we can conclude that statements such as yours are rather amusing.

Tz tz

(edited by FirstBlood.7359)

in Match-ups

Posted by: menaron.3047

menaron.3047

Thx for the lootbags.

I’ve never understood the absurd obsession of WvW’ers with their lootbags:

“Look at all these lootbags after successfully defending SM against 5 seconds of skill lag and hords of WvW zombies! " (insert screenshot here as seen hundred times on the forums)

or in our case:

“I ran from this scary elementalist until I had enough of my friends around me. With full zerg support and all cooldowns we finally managed to take him down. Thanks for the lootbag!”

So, what’s the deal with the lootbags? Your opponent doesn’t lose anything if you loot his dead corpse. From a financial prespective you gain nothing, because in the same time you would have made much more cash in mindlessly grinding CoF. So what about fun? Unless you consider moving and autoattacking like a bot as fun, both situations described above are a waste of time. So, Roamer (sweet irony!), we can conclude that statements such as yours are rather amusing.

thx for the loot bags

insert your cry/qq down here
————————————————————————————————————————————

in Match-ups

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

Paging Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows.

I’m currently lonely in EB and would love to fight you and your gang of darkness. Please whisper Çheng if any of you are online <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Paging Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows.

I’m currently lonely in EB and would love to fight you and your gang of darkness. Please whisper Çheng if any of you are online <3

Contact Tikiitaka, our Fencing Master, he will arrange something.
In any case, you will allways find some Shadows in the worst frontier for Baruch.

Best,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

Having fun playing against huge blobs from Baruch (60 to full map capactity blobs) during most of the day?

Blobuch Bay is in tha house!

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

in Match-ups

Mishima.2986

Having fun playing against huge blobs from Baruch (60 to full map capactity blobs) during most of the day?

you are awesome men!!

Because you lost all your ppl and anybody care about you, you come to the oficial forums to talk s**t about your server.

Guys this nerd its a joke, no more.

Bye Bye Asterilla, I hope you dont come back never.

Boring week for sure. BB need a big score and we hope to have fun figths with Augury and River.

Ty to VoTF and WAR for the fair figths; we hope to see you again in the battlefield.

in Match-ups

loseros.5912

you are awesome men!!

Because you lost all your ppl and anybody care about you, you come to the oficial forums to talk s**t about your server.

Boring week for sure. BB need a big score and we hope to have fun figths with Augury and River.

Ty to VoTF and WAR for the fair figths; we hope to see you again in the battlefield.

If FF was enabled… risas

Asterilla

(edited by loseros.5912)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yggdrasil.8590

Yggdrasil.8590

you are awesome men!!

If FF was enabled… risas

/Instadeath Asterilla
/instadeath Mishi
/instadeath [your GL name goes here]

and so on…

in Match-ups

Mishima.2986

you are awesome men!!

If FF was enabled… risas

/Instadeath Asterilla
/instadeath Mishi
/instadeath [your GL name goes here]

and so on…

/Instadeath Nuke
/cry

period!

in Match-ups

sandman.8031

We are inside Bay at the Lord´s Room and see the warriors coming through the closed door with Whirlwind Attack… no mesmer involved, lier…
[SanG] are cheaters, enough.

in Match-ups

loseros.5912

Don’t try to make this personal bro, you’ve got much more than me to loose, mr mercenary.

You can’t be proud of beeing part of a server when you’ve left from two servers already. And this is the sweetest thing i can tell about you.

XXXOOOXXXOOO

Asterilla

(edited by loseros.5912)

in Match-ups

sandman.8031

Not more your house, looser… Trolls and traitors are disturbing forum people… traitor-trolls are epic, indeed, hahahaha.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ansau.7326

Ansau.7326

Next time warn me, I need some minutes to make the popcorns for your comedy!!!

Ansau – Sylvari Mesmer – Exiled Warriors [wE] – Gandara

i7 5775c @ 4.1GHz – 12GB RAM @ 2400MHz – RX 480 @ 1390/2140MHz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noosfer.4875

Noosfer.4875

Now, that´s what I call an epic fall (not only fail).

Someone who passed from guild leader to a bad joke.
Someone who has just one remaining account (in this forum and by now) after trolling himself with cross-accounts (getting the world record of banned accounts in a row)
Someone who talks about BB without even playing on that server (or in the very game) anymore.
Someone who passed from a wannabe General to become the joker of the whole Spanish community.
Someone who dares to call anyone else “mercenary” for transferring to any other server than BB (and coming back to fight again for BB, which was the hardest part for him to assume)… while he is in Piken atm

Anyway, my biggest surprise was to find that still some supporters keep his spirit high. GG guys. Didn´t you fight for a better and stronger BB. What´s the problem now? Maybe that you are not the hero of the day???

I won´t suggest you to go and buy a friend (you can create them easilly on any forum). A therapist would be much more suitable to this case.

To the other two servers in the match, sorry for all this mess. Now you know the joker of BB by first hand. Stay tuned for a while and he will end up spoiling our tactics, timetables, daily menus and any other thing that makes his day. He just can´t help it.

Single-handed Mexican-Vietnamese mercenary. Now fighting for Piken Square, tomorrow, who knows?
Tons of chars. If only one day I manage to guess how to play any of them, I will post it here

(edited by Noosfer.4875)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ansau.7326

Ansau.7326

All the respect to that mesmer of WAR tonight at Riverside Borderland. Despite all the unrespectful people of our servers, that were massive fights

Ansau – Sylvari Mesmer – Exiled Warriors [wE] – Gandara

i7 5775c @ 4.1GHz – 12GB RAM @ 2400MHz – RX 480 @ 1390/2140MHz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spykyone.6517

Spykyone.6517

All the respect to that mesmer of WAR tonight at Riverside Borderland. Despite all the unrespectful people of our servers, that were massive fights

Thanks mate ! It was nice to duel even if always add comes.
Big up to [Val] and [Bulls] ! :-)
Very fairplay
All best

Follicularis – Sylvari Warrior
Warforgis [WaR]
Server Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: alesgar.4651

alesgar.4651

What happened with you guys in AR? Lost some guilds apart from RG?

I enjoyed our T3 battles with Piken. Good old times. I’ll be glad if we fight as equals as we did in the past.

Anyway, had fun yesterday on AR bl. We had some kind of guild “event” yesterday and gathered more people than usual. Sorry about that. And thank you for the battles and the fighting spirit.

Impures [imp] ~ Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noosfer.4875

Noosfer.4875

AR is the less “Frenchie” server out of the French ones.
Despite the game pushes us all toward blobbling, we still can get some nice outdoor clashes with them. Thanx for that.

Single-handed Mexican-Vietnamese mercenary. Now fighting for Piken Square, tomorrow, who knows?
Tons of chars. If only one day I manage to guess how to play any of them, I will post it here

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhx.9354

Rhx.9354

Nice fights yesterday in RS BL

Thx [WAR] and [BLAK]

Mr Rhx ~~ Andale Train / DsD ~~ Baruch Bay