Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

Augury Rock / Riverside / Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

New video from Second Law. A nice fight in Bay from last night
o

Often I do not like zerg related videos, but in this case it is quite impressive. Grats.

Best,

Haltair

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

(edited by Haltair.3062)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoka.7930

Hoka.7930

Much respect to WAR very nice GvG hardest we had so far ! The score not really reflects how nice and difficult the fights were. See u on the Battlefield !!

Second Law[Scnd] Hoka
Mesmer: Purify Ur Senses

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

Much respect to WAR very nice GvG hardest we had so far ! The score not really reflects how nice and difficult the fights were. See u on the Battlefield !!

^This. Really solid guild, really great fights.
Much love

[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Croustibat.1304

Croustibat.1304

Thanks [Scnd] for the teach !
We learned a lot tonight, we will adapt and come back stronger !
Love you guys <3

Jhiana [WAR] Raidleader , Croustibat on swtor ( tofn )
www.warforgis.net

(edited by Croustibat.1304)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ogre.1750

Ogre.1750

Wow! Second Laws for real!! And I’m a sad panda :_(

Endure WAR, practice makes perfect.

Red Guard™ thug for life — GvG SHOWDOWN host
https://www.youtube.com/user/KAZOgre

in Match-ups

Posted by: Make.1065

Make.1065

Thanks [Scnd], our teamplay was moving into a downturn, you woke us up and gave us back motivation to improve. Score was like a cold shower, even though that was only our 2nd GvG. Nice teamplay and synergy, keep it up, we’ll be back !

Ma Ke [WAR] – Mesmer
http://warforgis.net/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

Video from the Scnd vs WAR GvG last night
Banned in about 400 countries, so proxies may be needed. Sorry about that. I’ll edit this post in a bit with a DL link for those not able to proxy around it. Seems like its banned everywhere except the UK, what are the chances of that?
Massive love to WAR for the fun night

EDIT: I’ve muted the offending song via YT, might help, blame Emeli Sande. Should be fixed in a bit… Hopefully
EDIT 18: Should be fine in everywhere apart from Germany now. Seriously, how do you guys listen to music?
EDIT 64: https://mega.co.nz/#!3IJBlTrB!PjVFLEGpYpVmI_ITLy5IQ1_4sKkVc07EFMWzYW25XWk
d/l link for those less fortunate

[Scnd][RG][TUP]

(edited by Wompage.4586)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kokolores.2643

Kokolores.2643

The youth unemployment rate in Spain is around 60%, European statistical agency Eurostat said last week. Unemployment in Spain stood at 27.2% of the workforce in the first quarter this year, second only to Greece in the euro zone.

Stop playing GW2 get a job

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noosfer.4875

Noosfer.4875

Hi Kokolores. Thank you very much for your insights and data. We are already aware of that, but also consider that apart from that, tons of family fathers are also unemployed. This doesn’t involve only youths. And people are losing their homes and committing suicide for a situation which they are not responsible for.

I just wish you to pass though any similar situation. As soon as possible, so you can come back here to make so funny jokes, dude.

Single-handed Mexican-Vietnamese mercenary. Now fighting for Piken Square, tomorrow, who knows?
Tons of chars. If only one day I manage to guess how to play any of them, I will post it here

in Match-ups

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

The youth unemployment rate in Spain is around 60%, European statistical agency Eurostat said last week. Unemployment in Spain stood at 27.2% of the workforce in the first quarter this year, second only to Greece in the euro zone.

Stop playing GW2 get a job

Are you using the unemployment as an argument for their victory instead of their skill?

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhx.9354

Rhx.9354

Thx Kikilores we didnt know it yet. We would be so glad if u give us an employ for everyone.
So stop cry

Mr Rhx ~~ Andale Train / DsD ~~ Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

First of all i wanna thank all the People of this matchup Thread, cause its a big relief compared to the previous ones.
Except the drama of the former Leader of Nuke, everything is very quiet maybe too quiet;-)
Asterilla wtf happened to you?
Once you were the only one here with Haltair to post in the Forum and now you are Persona non grata for BB?

AR and RS are not complaining about nightcapping or more menpower of BB.
No Posts about blobbing from all sides, every server just play the Game.
Hopefully some Guys especially from Piken and Aurora, also from Gandara could take a look in this thread and learn something about it.

Nice action last day on RS border, we tried to defend all 3 Keeps and were able to do it fore more than 4 hours, thought we did a good job, but when our Forces got smaller later that Night and especially BuLL and MMO appeared on the map + the Augurys the pressure was too big to stand against all of you, hopefully you enjoyed the fights as we did.
Special thanks to the OdS thieves, DTK were fighting you for hours sorry guys but we needed that Dolyaks badly;-)
You were so annoying all the time and came back about hundred of times^^.

Good Luck to all.

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mango.2378

Mango.2378

Thanks to [Scnd][siN][VoTF] for the nice fights on Augury Rock

Motto: “Dragon Tooth for Piken Square!”
DTK | Die Technokraten – Besoffende Mango
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesus.2619

Jesus.2619

No Posts about blobbing from all sides, every server just play the Game.
Hopefully some Guys especially from Piken and Aurora, also from Gandara could take a look in this thread and learn something about it.

Believe me, we’d love to stop complaning.

But if we’re matched up with you and if there are skill lags and skill lags and if it’s due to you blobing – then you can be sure we’ll not stop complaining.

[BNF]/[TDA]
Angrywheelchairman/Safetyfirstman
(currently on Piken)

in Match-ups

Myrmidone.4362

Again you learned nothing…………….
What do you think hunny?
No blobs in this T2 matchup?
For sure but as i said above no crying and whining.
People just play the game nothing else.
No lags at all, perhaps you should just leave Eternal……..

Greets Myrmi

btw………….actually we have a 50+ zerg from baruch on our Border, we have much less people and still try to fight them instead of complaing about her zerg, perhaps you should think about it

in Match-ups

Posted by: SagePoete.3216

SagePoete.3216

Blobush Bay cheater Today 11:20 AM on Eternal Battlegroung.

Stonemist under attack – 1 rogue use flyhack to destroy all of Arrow Carts on the first door.

Blobush Bay rules…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: hydeaut.1758

hydeaut.1758

Epic long lasting big-scale battles over Hill on BB-border yesterday evening – we from Riverside couldn´t take it in those attempts, still it was great and what WvW should be about in my opinion.

I enjoy this week much more then fighting weak servers who complain about blobbing while not having seen a really big zerg from a T1-server so far .

in Match-ups

Myrmidone.4362

BB is way better organized compared to our last encounter.
Its not just the menpower they bring on battlefield.
On the other hand i expected more from AR, but i have to say that VotF is on my personal Top 3 of the Guilds i have encountered so far.
The only thing that bothers me a little is that all of them play Melee Train cause its most effective right now.
Would like to see them with a bit more mixed Setup.
Nevertheless you really kitten;-)

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

Posted by: FirstBlood.7359

FirstBlood.7359

BaruchBay is full of zerg trash. Every time you log in later during the night, there are one or two groups of the spanish Cleaning Staff camping near our keep. It’s obvious that they thought that their guild name is funny, but not in the way they intended. While it’s true that the cleaning staff cleans up the dirt (your WvW opponents HAHA!), they are also the low-skilled type of people. The pay or in our case the amount of wxp or bags is terribly low. The activity isn’t the most the challenging, not to say outright boring, and so most people tend to look down on them. See, my dear friends from the spanish Cleaning Staff, you have more similarties than you first thought.

The only honorable guy that I met was the frenchie thief from Above Average, who really was above average and a though opponent. I’m looking forward to friday, because the match-up can’t get worse. One week with terrible skilllag during primetime and swarms of low-skilled zerglings during the night is one week too much.

Tz tz

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

No “Cleaning Staff” guild on baruch… And god.. If you are trying to do a joke on his guild name you are failing a bit… Joke not funny and also they’re great players… [CS] exist, but your description doesn’t go with them…

Btw, you lost all your hopes? This thread was a really clean thread and now it’s just another matchup thread…

@SagePoete.we really doubt that he used any kind of hack, probably he was hiden inside SM. Anyways we posted it on our forums to know what happened.

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theylaloba.9276

Theylaloba.9276

Ok, Everyone in BB is low skilled. We are 3rd in ranking because the chinese guilds we pay. And everione in BB is a cheater….

Take it easy, you’re losing the math against 3rd server in ranking, and you’re not playing bad. You lack the coverage in hours and we have better guilds, that’s all.

Spikipok an RNV Skullbreaker

in Match-ups

FirstBlood.7359

I’ve seen nothing more of them but camping players near their spawn and hunting down randoms that they can outnumber at least 10:1. With that said: Joke funny and they’re terrible players.

The thread is obviously so clean, because it’s a match-up of three national servers. With the language barrier whiners and forum heros are a rare species.

Tz tz

in Match-ups

Haltair.3062

Yesterday in riverside two Shadows were using a couple of catapults in souther wall of the east tower, an elementalist threw us down the cliff. Fine, good job.
We climbed again to the tower and the target was there destroying the catapults, the character was invisible, even if the target was there moving around us we could not hit him, suddenly we realized that he was under the ground.
I suppose it was just a bug that the elementalist took advantage of.
Just in case if you find an elementalist doing strange things in riverside….you are aware…

Best,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

The thread is obviously so clean, because it’s a match-up of three national servers. With the language barrier whiners and forum heros are a rare species.

Maybe it’s because people understand the tier diference and know that Baruch have more people on more hours and is stupid to argue about it…

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

we have better guilds

So much for being respectful in the match up thread eh?

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrsDelicious.4120

MrsDelicious.4120

A special mention to the VoTF guys in the AR bl this afternoon, who send one guy against me to duel while they stand still and watch us, altough another thief joined later the 1v1(he is new and doesnt know well all the stuff).

Pretty sad we cant bring him down, he did well. (Never try to fight a ele with a condi thief).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

Grats to the AR players in the Baruch borderline this night; you were able to take the central two times and recover the bay area and the hills another couple of times, providing strong fights -in which you did better and were more successful-. Maybe your population and cover over time isn’t as strong, but in “prime time” you’re a force to be feared, for sure. My respect.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Croustibat.1304

Croustibat.1304

Thanks to every BB and RS guilds we met this week, that was good fights in primetime guys !
Also thanks to [BuLL] for the cool duels we did sometimes during the day !
See ya in a next matchup and HF !
~Jhiana [WAR] RL

Jhiana [WAR] Raidleader , Croustibat on swtor ( tofn )
www.warforgis.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: brakheart.1407

brakheart.1407

River..pls. is really sad that being you guys 30+ and being us baruch no more than 15, you run from us AND EVEN WAYPOINT YOUR kitten OUT OF THERE. Don’t you guys do anything else besides hiding in your german ac’ed bunkers?
Really boring matchup. Hope Anet doesnt matches up us again.

Acerot – Baruch Bay [ES]
Proud warrior from The Bullfighters [BuLL]

in Match-ups

Myrmidone.4362

Ladies and Gentleman its Friday morning and we got our really first Troll of the Matchup the one and only Mr. Brakheart.
Sure you dont copy paste that stuff from the Whiners.
Pls at least be more creative with that kind of bullkitten.
And bunkers? Really never saw some this week cause most of the time they dont even have waypoints……..think about it.

Greets Myrmi

btw…………except siN, Scnd perhaps BuLL and DsD there is no threat from your “better” guilds

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moss.9018

Moss.9018

The local tribe of Baruch: They call themselves “Redencion”. [RED] Are very happy this week.

We dont make GvG, but always stay in battlefield to give love.

Thanks you for lootbags.

Mossi Norn, commander of Redención [RED] – Baruch Bay – and other seven character lv 80

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cruswald.9061

Cruswald.9061

Even if AR is finishing in third place, we had a pleasant week, on the battlefield as well as on the forum. We don’t usually criticize server for the way they play. If they blob or have a better coverage. We will deal with it and go along.

Score wise, Baruch isn’t easy to play due to their coverage. In our long weeks of fighting with Piken and you, we saw you rise in power and we think that your place in the top three is well deserved. We take comfort in the fact that we were able to be on par with you during our prime time.

As for Riverside, you were able to capitalize better than us on the few weakness of the Baruch coverage. We remained at striking distance but we were not able to come back. Anyway, it seems we will retain the 9th spot in the ladder. We look forward to meet you again soon without any of the top three behemoths.

A lot of good fighting, a pleasant week, good luck to RS and BB for the next week and see you soon !

Augury Rock coordinator, or something like that…

in Match-ups

FirstBlood.7359

Maybe it’s because people understand the tier diference and know that Baruch have more people on more hours and is stupid to argue about it…

Numbers? Coverage? Score? I don’t complain about that, I complain about their playstyle. A guild with more than two groups camping our spawn on EB every day after midnight is absolutely annoying if you want to roam. Hunting down scattered players with their numbers is as challenging as raiding empty keeps and fighting doors.

Tz tz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

Here is a video from RG had some Baruch Bay footage in there from Augury Rock server. Has Sacrx audio so get your earplugs readys ha

in Match-ups

Haltair.3062

Well played mates.

Best regards,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Orden de Sombras [OdS]